If I Hadn't...

Everyone's POV: Captured

Shit they knew they shouldn't of gotten high. When Bre and them walked in Torri looked mortified and Juju looked unsure. Here's how it all went...
*Flashback*
Juju: Shiid ma nigga I'm high as a mf. Ahaa...Dis bad. Man y'all crazyyyy asfff...Yooo...U eva wonda y stars neva fall out da sky?
Torri: Omggg Juju u soooo weird mann...wtfff...ahhaaha...yu right thoo...y tho?
Bre: Cuz man...Dem shits stuck up dur...we gotta go ta space n save em...
Ana: Stfuuu y'all man we high asf n y'all wanna b dumb...Juju getcho stank ass feet off
Leah: *Quiet studyin errybody buh inwardly laughin cuz dese niggas dumb asf* aheh...
Torri: Leahhh yu so fukinnn weirddd...
Juju: Stfuuu yooo damnnn I'm bout ta fly ta da moon y'all...A Deerbra told mi ta do ittt mannn..
Ana: Man stfu Juju witcho high helucinatin ass man...Dafuq u talkin bout...Dafuq is a deerbra!?
Bre: Yoooo yall niggas loco asf y'all retarded mannn...u can't fly ta da moon!!
Juju: BITCCCHH I CAN FLY!! DONT TELL ME I CANT FLY I CAN FLY IM SUPERMAN BITCHHH!!
Leah: Aheheh...
Torri: Shut up man...Shhh errybody b quiet.. Y'all hear dat shit?... Sumbody jus pull'd up at our shit...
Juju: Man nah stop playinnn aint nobody erree buh usss... Pass mi dat blunt ni-!
*Flashback Ended*
They were attacked by these thugs who knew Diamond as they're rival. Juju was knocked out and badly beaten as was quiet little Leah and Bre was cut in different places and clothes torn as well as Torri. Ana was preferably tied up and beaten. All they all remember is gun the door being knocked down and them being hit til they went unconscious. Shit could've gotten worse but they weren't dead as that was good. The rivals of Diamond was menaces. They didn't care about nobody life. All they cared about was the money and dope they were selling on them streets. Torri was the first one to wake on a cold hard floor and bruised and cut badly. Her clothes were shredded in certain places and she felt weak. Her high had dyed down and killed her adrenaline. So now she was unable to move at all. The sad part was she heard a muffled whimper and turned her head slowly and weakly to Juju who was beaten severely and being raped. No one could do anything but watch. The man grind into Juju popping her innocent cherry. Yes, Juju was a virgin and though she got ate out and such she never popped. Until now. The man grunted as the horrified group had to witness this and another man stood there waiting to be next to rape the poor girl. She had tears streaming down her face and her muffled cries only stopped when he started to ram into her and cum inside her. It only made her gasp "Ah...Ah..." and cry harder...The filthy feeling she felt certainly was not worth Diamond's friendship but Diamonds death was worth the pain and Torri only suffered in silence willing herself to kill...No, torture Diamond for her lovers pain. The man next began to unzip and insert himself into Juju... Juju only gasped at each ram he made into her in her own disgust as she could not fight him off as she was weak and badly beaten already when she woke up and her hands were chained. The man began to lick her neck and tried to kiss her but she only spit in his face and turned the other cheek which only caused him to punch her in the cheek. She spit blood but didn't scream from the pain...Torri watched helpless...Terrified...Knowing it could've been her or Leah or Bre but Juju was taking it all for them knowing they were worth the pain...but not Diamond. If she made it out this mess she promises to hurt Diamond just as much..The pain gave a disgruntled sound and huffed knowing he came as well, with only some pumps. He got up and zipped up and left with his partner....