Broken || Khun A.A.

נכתב על ידי LadyPeguinOfSuits

The word 'broken' usually means an item that was in pieces, and can no longer be of use. It can also be used... עוד

-Introduction-
[Ch1] -Entering The Tower- [S1]
[Ch2] -Evankhell's Floor- [S1]
[Ch3] -Evankhell's Mothership- [S1]
[Ch4] -Lero's Test- [S1]
[Ch5] -Hansung's Examination- [S1]
[Ch6] -The Crown Game- [S1]
[Ch6.5] -The Crown Game Part Two- [S1]
[Ch7] -Quant's Class- [S1]
[Ch8] -The Promise- [S1]
[Ch9] -Making Friends With The Princess- [S1]
[Ch10] -Talking With B1tchel- [S1]
[Ch11] -The Hide And Seek Game- [S1]
[Ch12] -The Hide And Seek Game Part2- [S1]
-Fourth of July Special-
-Appreciation Chapter-
[Ch13] -Fluff Moments With Khun- [S1]
[Ch14] -The Aftermath- [S1]
[Ch15] -Hanging Out With Hansung- [S1]
[Ch16] -The Results- [S1]
[Ch17] -The Last Examination- [S1]
[Ch18] -The Last Examination Pt2- [S1]
[Ch19] -The Last Examination Pt3- [S1]
-Season 1 Transition || Please Read-
-Petrichor-
[Ch2] -Meeting Up With An Old Friend- [S2]
[Ch1] -Losing Emotions- [S2]
[Ch3] -The Hand of Arlen Pt 1- [S2]
[Ch4]-The Hand of Arlen Pt 2-[S2]
[Ch6] -The Kiss of Death- [S2]
[Ch7] -Make It Known- [S2]
[Ch8] -Realization of A Special Feeling- [S2]
[Ch9] -Caring And Frustrated For His Beloved- [S2]
[Ch10] -The Four of Us- [S2]
[Ch11] -Mengubah Experiments Part 1- [S2]
[Ch12] -Exhausted But Escaped- [S2]
[Ch13] -A Romantic Request Asked By Khun- [S2]
[Ch14] -The Date- [S2]
[Ch15] -The Lasts And The Firsts- [S2]
Sequel: Love in a Mist

[Ch5] -The Aftermath Of Arlen's Hand- [S2]

539 33 9
נכתב על ידי LadyPeguinOfSuits

can this P L E A S E happen

like literally all that will be missed of her will be her backstory for bam and then after that she's useless kill her off

i   c a n   h e a r   t h e  m u s i c   i n   m y   e a r s

owo

enjoy huehuehue

*:・゚✧('ー`)*:・゚✧

As I was walking down the hall to Khun's room, I heard shouting coming from the door.

What's going on...?

As I opened the door, I saw Khun pointing a needle at Wangnan, and Ehwa screaming.

"Who...are you? Why are you taking care of me? And where is (Y/N)?"

"That's...something that we want to ask you...?" 

I sighed, alerting everyone of my presence. "Calm down Khun. They're here to help us." I walked over, handing my sweatshirt to him. 

"Put on some clothes, have some decency." I walked out, brining Ehwa and Wangnan with me. "We're all going to talk once you're done changing, Wangnan will stay out here to guide you around the house." 

"I am?" Wangnan looked up to me fearfully, ever since he found out that I'm one of the top 10 E-rank regulars.

Ehwa stood up, closing the door behind us. "Yes you are." 

I stopped, thinking. "Actually, I'll stay behind. Wangnan, go with Ehwa and alert the others about our guest." 

"Tch..! Our guest? You're one of them..." Wangnan muttered under his breath, now annoyed with me.

Huh...afraid of me one second and annoyed the other? The author must be desperate then.

"I heard that." I brought out my tiny needle, intimidating him. "I wouldn't want another incident...would I?" 

When I was first brought here, Wangnan accidentally walked in on me changing. I then proceeded to throw all of my needles at him, and there was a lot of them. He walked out with needles sticking out of his body, looking like a cactus. Afterward, he was deathly afraid of me. The others dubbed it as "the incident."

He backed away quickly, now scared of me again. "N-no! I'll just go with Ehwa to the others..." He grabbed Ehwa by the shoulders, and quickly walked to the others where.

I sighed, tired. I knocked on Khun's door, closing my eye. "You done yet?" 

There was a rustling sound, then I heard the door open. "Yeah, what-" 

I cut him off as I hugged him, not showing any emotion. But my heart was another story-

𝕚 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘

"I really thought you were going to die...don't ever do that again." 

Now, I couldn't show any emotion, but it certainly felt like I was bawling my eyes out. I was shorter than Khun, so he couldn't see my face buried in my shirt. 

He sighed, hugging me back. 

"Alright..." 

---

"So...you're teammates of Jue Viole Grace?" 

Everyone had gathered in front of Khun and I, listening to what Khun had to say. 

"Yes but...maybe not anymore..."

Wangnan answered, Khun looking thoughtfully at the team.

"We followed Viole and went to Arlen's Hand. And when we got there, we found Arlen's Hand collapsed and you two under the rubble along with Viole's pocket. We couldn't find any other traces of viole or the rest of our teammates. What happened it there?" 

Khun sighed, closing his eyes. "I don't know. Yet."

"What..?" 

"And where's the pocket?" 

Wangnan handed Khun the pocket, confused. 

As Khun activated the pocket, he stood up, suddenly rejuvenated. "I'm going to get my team back." 

"Hey, wait!" Khun started walking towards the door, but Arkaraptor stopped him. 

"We're coming with you."

Oh so the one of them actually has guts...

"Sorry but we need to know what happened to our teammates. Their lives may depend on it." 

"...are you qualified to go to the 29th floor?" 

"Yes." 

"Then follow me." 

---

"You guys wait here. There might be intruders." Wangnan told the others to stay, them agreeing.

"OK."

As we walked to the familiar house, the other ogled the private bunker, gossiping about Khun.

"I already finished doing a search while you were passed out, Khun Aguero Agnis. You're famous among the E-rank regulars. You're quite proud of your family background. And you must be an enemy of the slayer, Jue Viole Grace..."

Arkaraptoer glared at Khun, could he making an attempt at intimidating him?

"Don't worry." Khun walked past him, opening the doors our bunker.

"I saw your teammates make it out alive." 

"R-really!?"

"Yeah. We're the ones who have to worry about our lives." 

As we walked throw the empty hallways, both me and Khun shouted the names of our remaining teammates who didn't betray us.

"Gyetang!!" 

"Dan!"

"Michael!" 

A small beep sounded as Wangnan opened a door, and he shouted to us. 

"Hey!! Come here, there's someone in this room!" 

As both me and Khun ran in, I stopped.

"Hey, whats the holdup..." 

Khun paused as he saw the scene in front of us, shocked.

There was blood everywhere, and with it there was three letters written on the wall.

FUG.

Gyetang lay on the bed, and Dan was nearby, neither of them known dead or alive.

"Dan...Gyetang..." I ran over to the both of them, already knowing that Gyetang was dead.

But Dan wasn't.

"I think Dan's still alive...I can feel his breathing."

"Really (Y/N)?!" 

The others ran to him, Wangnan shouting orders.

"Contact a hospital!" 

As they walked off, I saw Khun see the sight of his legs...

I put a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him. "He's going to be ok."

But was he really?

---

As Khun walked out, the Wangnan asked questions, is he ok? will he survive? 

Such worry for someone who doesn't even know him.

Khun went up, saying something about getting some fresh air. I followed, going the hard way. 

By the hard way, I meant going out the window and using my shinsu strings to climb up to where Khun was. 

As I dropped down on him, he didn't notice. He was fixed on that slayer nominee's pocket...

"Jue Viole Grace is the 25th Bam." 

What?!

As I looked behind us, I saw...

Hwaryun?!

It was the jumpsuit girl from the test floor...what is she doing here?!

"You are..!?" Khun looked at her, also suprised.

"Long time no see, Khun Ageuro Agnis and (Y/N) Mengubah." 

Why...is she here?!

*:・゚✧('ー`)*:・゚✧

Very short chapter today since U N I S P I R A T I O N is a thing here, and i am tired. 

lol

ok hope u enjoyed

maybe the next chapter will be longer idk tho dont trust me

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1K 23
Ever since you were a little girl, you've had a hidden fascination with the Inner Tower. You want to leave your small, peaceful town, in order to cli...
161K 6.9K 85
Most impressive rankings (so far): #1 WEBTOON #1 Jayhong #1 zacklee #1 dg #1 johan #1 gunxreader (First published on Quotev) Normal? What's that...
5.6K 357 16
? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?????, ?? ??????, ??????? ??? ???????, ??? ??? ????. ••• Any Tower of God-related claims belong to S...
25.7K 1.4K 24
━━ 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ❝ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ. ❞ 𝕴𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍. . .⊹.˚ The beginning of the story ...