π‡πžπ₯𝐩𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“π‘πžπ¦ π‡πžοΏ½...

By shaylawrites128

"i got patience, ma" roddy stated. "i ain't goin nowhere" More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 1 year later
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. 5 Months later
44. after the birth
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Appreciation
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
90.
91.
92.
93.
94. time skip
95.
how to love - pop smoke
96.
97.
98.
99.
S O N Γ‰ T
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
im stuck
108.
109.
110.
one in a million - Toosii2x
111. 3 months later
112.
113.
114.
115.
π“π‡π€ππŠ π˜πŽπ”.
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

23.

3.2K 186 42
By shaylawrites128

- Vanessa Valor -
- Los Angeles, California -

"i'm so glad today's friday" i sighed as i fixed my hair in the bathroom.

"you okay? you just ran out" nia asked walking in the bathroom.

"no" i turned to her. "i've been feeling like shit lately and i've tried to take medicine but it doesn't work" i dabbed under my eyes trying not to ruin my makeup so i could wipe my tears.

"you wanna go to the doctor? i can call roddy" she shrugged pulling her phone out.

"no!" i grabbed her phone. "he'll take it really serious, nia" i sighed. "i don't want him to worry"

"i'll go with you then" she said as i handed her the phone back.

"okay but don't mention this to lucas either" she nodded. "just between us"

"i'll make an appointment for after school" i nodded grabbing my bag. "you ready?"

"we got one more class right?"

"yea come on" she grabbed my hand leading me out.

"Ms. Norman and Ms. Valor" our professor walked out his classroom. "why did you walk out my class"

"i'm sorry sir" i sighed. "i was feeling really sick so i just wanted to run to the bathroom but you weren't listening to me" he crossed his arms.

"are you sick?"

"i don't know yet. i'm gonna find out today" he nodded.

"whatever. get back in class" i nodded walking past him with nia back into the class.

"treats us like we in 6th grade" i giggled at nia's comment as we sat back down.

- After school -

"you ready?" nia asked as i slid my jacket on.

"yea" i sighed as my phone dinged.

🥰💞 : you good? you ain't call me yet.

"fuck he usin periods with his texts" nia giggled.

Nessa 💙 : i'm sorry i'm getting food with nia. i'll call you when i get back ❤️.

🥰💞 : i'm coming to get you tonight so be ready.

Nessa 💙 : no baby my cars here. i'll just drive home.

he left me on read making me groan in annoyance as we got into nia's car.

"you good?"

"yea we just have to be back before he gets here" she nodded starting the car.

-

the ride was funny asf 🤣. nia wouldn't stop rapping and singing city girls music and i joined every so often. lucas called also but the call didn't last for long.

we made our way inside the doctors office waiting in the waiting room.

"Vanessa?" i looked up seeing the nurse walking out.

i got up following her to the back as nia waited in the waiting room.

"i'm nurse jae" she shook my head as she shut the door behind us. "what's been going on?"

"i've been feeling dizzy a lot and throwing up. stomach bugs and headaches" i sighed playing with my fingers.

"when was the last time you threw up?" she asked writing on her clipboard.

"in school today"

"how old are you?" she looked up.

"20" she nodded writing it down.

"are you sexually active?" i-

"yea.." i laughed nervously. "but i'm on birth control"

"what birth control do you take?" she asked.

"the pills"

"okay i think i know what we should do" she put down the clipboard. "i'm gonna give you a pregnancy test and we'll wait for the results. because i believe you might be pregnant. sometimes the pills don't work"

what? ain't no damn way.

"o-okay" i sighed as she pulled a test out the drawer.

"go take this and come back in when your done" i nodded taking it before walking out finding my way to the bathroom.

"please don't do this god" i sighed closing the bathroom door.

-

after i took the test, i shut the cap and fixed myself before walking out walking back to the room i was originally in.

"okay now we wait" i nodded laying the test on the counter. "so you have a boyfriend?"

"yea" i sighed.

"what's his name?"

"roddy" i bit my lip nervously. "roddy ricch"

"really? i love his music" i giggled lightly.

"yea he does good" i agreed still worried about the test.

"how long y'all been together?"

i know this girl tryna take my mind off of the test but it's not fucking working.

"about a year now" she nodded.

"i think it should show up now" my heart dropped to my fucking ass bro i swear.

"can you read it for me? i'm scared" i sighed.

she hovered over it as my heart raced.

———————————————————————————

y'all think Nessa pregnant 👀?

do y'all want her to be pregnant 👁👄👁?

if she is, should she keep it or abort it?¿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 3.3K 37
"Well, well, well. Trouble in paradise? I don't blame the guy for cheating on you. You have nothing to provide anyway." He sneered. ...
36.6K 889 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu πŸ’―βœŠπŸ»βœŠπŸ½βœŠπŸΏ. Enjoy πŸ’›
27.3K 1K 7
π™Όπš„π™»πšƒπ™Έ π™±πš‡π™±. β’Έπ’π„π—π”π€π‹π…πŸ‘π„π‹πˆππ†π’.✎, 2020