Next time, Starboy (Jotaro x...

By lasagna_writes_shit

Even though she had known about Stands and their users for a long time, (Y/N) had never expected to actually... More

Part One
Chapter One - The Cat
Chapter Two - The Guy
Chapter Three - The House
Chapter Four - The Fight
Chapter Five - The Plane
Chapter Six - The Frenchman
Chapter Seven - The Kid
Chapter Eight - The Ship
Chapter Nine - The Room
Chapter Ten - The Way
Chapter Eleven - The Gun
Chapter Twelve - The Food
Chapter Thirteen - The Car
Chapter Fifteen - The Night
Chapter Sixteen - The Memory
Chapter Seventeen - The Bath
Chapter Eighteen - The Baby
Chapter Nineteen - The Sunset
Chapter Twenty - The Girl

Chapter Fourteen - The Scum

3.1K 133 230
By lasagna_writes_shit

(A/N: Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to update, but I promise you that once I finish Vento Aureo I will try to post at least one chapter a week! This is a 6000 words chapter to thank you for waiting.)

A lot of bizarre things had happened while the crusaders were once again searching for a place to stay, after sending Anne back home. That time, there had been no Stand user attacking the ‘Hotel‘ they had been staying at, there was an entire city led by Centerfold's mother, Enya, along with her Stand, Justice. She had been more like trying to revenge her son, rather than trying to kill them all, but of course, Jotaro and Polnareff had managed to take her down as fast as possible. Again, (Y/N) had had to take care of her two friends and Hol Horse, who had come to the old woman to ask her to be his partner, but the girl had no problem with that.

After everyone was once again healthy and ready to leave the ghost town, the men decided that it would've been a better idea to take Enya to the city with them, find a television and search inside her memories for Dio's Stand powers. Of course, Hol Horse stole their car and left, saying that he would stick to Dio and his evil plans.

The next day, they were already off to the coastal town of Karachi, Pakistan's industrial and financial center. The crusaders were carrying Enya along with them, in the carriage that Mr. Joestar had provided the crew with. While the old man and his grandson were sitting in the front, the other four were all sitting in the back, taking care of the old woman.

As they were going down the street, Mr. Joestar stopped the carriage at a doner kebab joint, wanting to buy everyone something to eat. (Y/N) was so happy that she could finally have some food, after all she had been through, she couldn't help but close her eyes and smile at Jotaro's grandfather, even though he couldn't see it. He got off the vehicle and approached the seller, a guy dressed as a usual Pakistani man, with sunglasses on. "Excuse me, six doner kebabs, please!"

The seller smiled and greeted him. "That will be a thousand yen!"

That was the moment the old man froze. His lips curved into a grin and so he started negotiating with the doner kebab guy. In the end, he bought the six kebabs with less than half of the price. He took the food from the guy, but when he turned around, he saw Enya starring at him, with her eyes widely open. He dropped the bag on the ground, fortunately without having anything get out of it, and pointing the woman, he yelled at the others.

"Oi! The old lady is awake!"

They all watched her in terror as she was trembling and sweating, her lower lip twitching continuously. Just then, (Y/N) realized that Enya was not looking at Mr. Joestar, she was looking behind him, at the doner kebab seller.

With her voice shaking fearfully, the old woman spoke, still looking ahead. "I've told them nothing!" Her eyes were getting red. "W-what are you doing here? Do you think that I, Enya, would tell them the secret of Lord Dio's Stand?"

Everyone except from Enya and (Y/N) looked behind Mr. Joestar, at the person she was talking to. They witnessed as the salesman took off his white cloth, revealing himself to them. A menacing atmosphere fell between the crew and their new enemy as he took off one last thing, his sunglasses. While he did that, thin tentacles started crawling out of Enya's eyes.

(Y/N), on the other hand, wasn't paying attention to the tentacles as much as she was looking at the man in front of them.

"(Y/N), watch out!" she heard as someone grabbed her waist and took her out of the carriage, before Enya was going to explode. Judging by his voice, it was no other than Kakyoin, who saved her. She thanked him silently, before getting back on her feet.

"Grandma!" Polnareff shouted, while tons of tentacles were coming out of every single part of Enya's body. It looked horrible, but they knew they could do nothing about it. The old woman fell on the ground.

The Stand user with the disgusting tentacles finally spoke. "You can call me Dan... Steely Dan. I can see clearly that you'll meet the same fate as that pathetic Enya." He was speaking calmly and softly. He was so sure that he could take them all down, just like that, that he wasn't even trying to intimidate them.

They all turned around to watch the old woman shout and talk about how Dio could've never had planted a flesh bud inside of her. She kept repeating herself over and over. Even though she still was their enemy, (Y/N) knew that she had to help Enya before it was too late. She took a step forward and tried to get pass the men before her, but she felt a strong grip on her left wrist. The girl looked behind her and saw Jotaro observing her from above. It's not even worth trying anymore...‘ (Y/N) sighed and without any more struggle, she gave up on trying to convince Jotaro that she had to help Enya. It was just useless.

In the next moment, right before the old woman could give her last breath, Mr. Joestar kneeled down next to her and took off his hat. "Old lady, what is the secret of Dio's Stand?" he yelled desperately, knowing that that might've been his last chance of finding out. "You trusted and admired Dio and look what he has done to you! Tell us!" He tried his best to convince her to spit it all out, while the others we're watching, all of them holding their breaths.

Lying on the ground, Enya slowly rose her hand and spoke with her raspy voice. "Lord... Dio..." Everyone was looking at her waiting for an answer, including Steely Dan. "He believes in me... I could never betray him like that..." And with that, they all realized that all of Mr. Joestar's begs were in vain, the new enemy putting a smile on his face as the old woman was dying under everyone's eyes.

A laugh was heard behind the crusaders. The men and girl turned around angrily and watched the new enemy Stand user sitting at a small table, sipping tea from a small cup, still smirking.

Jotaro, took a step forward. "Oi, jerk! Stop acting so damned cool!" (Y/N) could already feel the annoyed aura around him. The situation was all going down whether Dan wanted it or not. She touched her classmate's arm gently, trying to warn him not to do anything stupid, while being furious. Jotaro immediately snatched back his arm, his eyes not leaving the enemy.

Steely Dan got up from his chair and spoke to them as cocky as ever. "I'll do as you wish..." His smirk didn't leave his face. "But none of you will be able to lay a single finger on me, Steely Dan!"

Just then, Jotaro clenched his fists and, taking Star Platinum out, he punched the enemy right through a large glass window. (Y/N) flinched when she heard another pain cry behind her. She turned her head, seeing Mr. Joestar flying away just like Dan did. While the others didn't know what to do, the girl ran to the old man to help him. She kneeled down next to him, taking her Pure Silence out.

"You... Bastard... I was going to explain my Stand's ability just now... Ah..." said the enemy trying to get up from the ground full of glass fragments. "Do you think I'd show up here just to kill Enya?"

A small drop of sweat ran down Jotaro's left side of the face as he didn't know what was going on with that guy and his grandfather. He took a short glance back, only to see (Y/N) helping Mr. Joestar get up from the ground, the old man still spitting blood.

After fixing him, (Y/N) decided to stay next to the man, as if anything else happened to him. "Take it easy, Mr. Joestar..." Still holding his arm, the girl looked at the enemy who was now standing right before their eyes.

Steely Dan used his shirt's sleeve to wipe off the blood that got out of his mouth. "You're all simpletons..." he arrogantly stated, making the girl frown. "Look around as much as you want, you won't see my Stand..." Even though he had been punched and hurt, his conceited smile hadn't left his stupid face the whole time.

Right next to everything that was happening, there was a small kid sweeping the sidewalk. He had nothing to do with them, yet Dan approached him. He took out some money and while he was waving it in the kid's face just like he was a dog, the man spoke. "This is yours if you hit my leg with that broom!" (Y/N) was getting pissed seeing that man treating some poor child like an animal. Besides that, why in the world would Steely Dan want his leg hit with a broomstick?

Taking the money, the small kid did exactly as he was told, hitting the enemy Stand user with all of his power. In the exact moment the broomstick touched the leg, Mr. Joestar started screaming, making (Y/N) jump. The old man looked horrified, then holding his head with his hands, he started shouting. "It hurts! My leg hurts to bad!" (Y/N) hurried and healed his leg with her Stand, already starting to sweat from the tiring work she was doing.

"Still haven't figure it out, Joseph Joestar?" Dan grinned. "Hm, hm..." he laughed silently, disappointed of how dumb they were. "My Stand enters bodies. The moment Enya died, my Stand entered your brain."

"What?!" the old man exclaimed.

"My Stand and I are connected. If my Stand gets hurt, then so do I, and the opposite holds true!" He was becoming more and more annoying as he kept repeating himself while he was talking. "If you only scratch me, my Stand will react to my pain and will amplify it to the same bodily location." Steely Dan laughed once again, his crimson red eyes sparkling into the powerful sun. You could clearly see the hatred that man had for them. However, the way he was glancing at (Y/N) made the poor girl shiver in disgust. He went back to his talking one moment later. "So, I'll say this one more time: you won't be able to lay a single finger on me! Besides, Dio's flesh bud is growing in your brain as we speak..." The enemy Stand user only got to finish that sentence, when the kid he had paid to hit him with his broom did it again, thinking he would get more money. "Stupid little brat!" he shouted punching the small kid with his fist. With tears running down his face, the boy took his broom and left Steely Dan's sight.

Of course, once again (Y/N) had to take care of Mr. Joestar, to be sure his leg was not broken.

The man didn't stop speaking, this time only talking to Mr. Joestar who was somehow under his control. "In ten minutes, your brain will be eaten and you'll end up just like the old lady Enya..."

One moment later, Jotaro grabbed Steely Dan's neck with one hand, the other one rising above the black haired student's head. When (Y/N) saw that he was ready to hit his enemy with his Star Platinum, even though he knew what the consequences would be, she ran behind him as Kakyoin put himself between him and Dan. "Jotaro! Calm down, please!" the girl screamed holding her classmate's fist with all of her power, even if she knew he was actually trying to refrain himself, instead of her holding his fist.

Just like ever other time, he didn't listen to her nor Kakyoin. "No. I'm gonna kill this fool so quickly, he won't even have time to feel any pain." The cap Jotaro was wearing was covering his eyes with shade, so the girl couldn't see his full of fire eyes.

"Mr. Joestar!" as the delinquent heard (Y/N's) voice calling out his grandfather's name, he turned around and saw him getting strangled from the way he was holding Dan's shirt. Jotaro let go of it, the old man being able to breath again.

As (Y/N) had to babysit Mr. Joestar again, the others watched as Steely Dan talked about some ways Jotaro could kill him painlessly, mocking him. He went and took a big rock from the ground. When he wasn't paying any attention, the bulky student grabbed that guy again, this time with both hands. Frowning, he hissed. "You do not want to underestimate me. If I say something, I'll do it."

Even though Mr. Joestar was getting chocked again, (Y/N's) eyes widened as she knew from Jotaro's choice of words what he was going to do next. Without hesitating, she ran behind the boy and jumped on his back, holding Star Platinum with Pure Silence. "Jotaro! Stop it!" It was a great thing that Kakyoin was right next to her, both of their Stands trying to stop Jotaro from hurting Steely Dan in any way.

"You already know what this guy can do, do you want to kill your own grandfather?" Kakyoin asked as Polnareff came to help them out with the black haired boy as well.

"Jotaro, I beg you!"

When he heard the last few words coming out of (Y/N's) mouth, the student immediately stopped, then sighing he loosened his grip on Dan's neck. Wrong move, unfortunately. "Dumb punk." the guy called Jotaro, taking the rock and hitting him in the arm with it. Just when the student fully let go of him, Steely Dan punched Jotaro in the stomach with the same rock, making him kneel down as the others gasped. He hit him once more, this time Jotaro ending up lying on the ground.

(Y/N) covered her mouth when she saw her classmate on the ground, groaning in pain. "Jotaro!" She trew herself next to him to check if he was alright, while the enemy Stand user started laughing hysterically. She wanted to touch him, but she stopped her hand midway, as he was hardly getting up frowning, and she didn't want to annoy him even more. The girl noticed a drop of blood coming out of Jotaro's mouth. She gasped and grabbed his shoulder, trying to help him get up, but when she realized that the boy didn't reject her help, (Y/N) felt a little bit weird.

"O-oi!" the sound of Polnareff and him leaving made the two students lift their heads, both perplexed. Kakyoin and Mr. Joestar had already started running away from the enemy Stand user and the Frenchman left with them. Were they leaving the two others behind?

At that moment, the question was answered by the pink haired boy. "Jotaro, keep him away from Mr. Joestar!" he yelled from about twenty meters away, pointing at Steely Dan.

While he could still see the others, Jotaro glanced at (Y/N), who had already finished healing the wounds that rock had left him with. He opened his mouth to say something, but he was immediately cut off by the girl. "You know better than asking me to leave with those three..." She was speaking quietly, so Dan wouldn't hear her, looking away from Jotaro. "If anything happens to this guy, I have to help him until Mr. Joestar gets rid of his Stand."

Even though he wasn't agreeing with (Y/N) staying with him, thinking about what could happen to her, Jotaro nodded, getting up. His cap was covering his eyes, that being the sign that his urge to kill Steely Dan was growing in him only by looking at him.

Right after (Y/N) managed to get up, her head being a bit dizzy from using her Stand to much, she saw Dan grabbing Jotaro's coat, after bragging about how big his Stand's range was. "Look at me!" he yelled, one of his unusual eyebrows twitching.

The boy stood still, not moving a single muscle. "You sound like you're starting to lose your cool."

Steely Dan took a short glance at (Y/N), who was cleaning the dirt she had on her skirt from kneeling on the ground. She didn't notice the grin on his face and lustful red eyes at first, but it was better like that. Unfortunately for the guy, Jotaro did. He made a short pause, then continued his talking. "Dan, was it? You know, I'm gonna make you pay for this."

The man laughed. "Well, if you're gonna follow me around, I might actually borrow some things from you as well..."

(Y/N) watched as Steely Dan searched Jotaro's pockets, taking out his wallet and watch. She couldn't say anything; only by observing her classmate's face, she realized that he could've snapped any time. "I'll be borrowing these!" the black haired man said smiling, shoving Jotaro's things inside his own back pockets.

Dan looked at (Y/N) and walked up to her, then leaned forward, being about two heads taller than her. She had her arms crossed and was looking away. He smirked while shoving his hands into her skirt pockets, looking straight at her face. She couldn't refrain herself from getting flushed as the man was touching her hips through the pockets. (Y/N) knew that it wasn't the best choice, but she swore that if he went any further than that, she would slap him. Fortunately for both of them, Steely Dan stopped as he took out something from the girl's pocket. Her eyes widened as she saw a small tape in his hand. "Wait, n-not that one, it's from my father!" she said stretching out one hand, trying to take it back.

The man chuckled holding the tape high enough so (Y/N) wouldn't reach it, treating her like a dumb animal. "From your father? Ha, ha, you won't even have to worry about it then... After that old geezer and his grandson are gone..." Dan leaned forward to her, holding the small tape in his fist. "You're next." he whispered in her ear as he destroyed her tape with one hand. "Oops, by accident!" he chuckled not even trying to act like he cared.

"There are no accidents..." (Y/N) growled looking down at the ground, frowning, with her fists clenched.

Steely Dan lifted her chin with his hand and grinned, showing some of his teeth, while dropping on the ground the plastic pieces that remained in his fist. "There is no need to be sad, you'll die anyway!" he laughed hysterically.

With her eyebrows twitching and her body shaking, (Y/N) stabbed herself with her own fingernails, so she wouldn't start crying. How could he do this?‘ she thought looking down at the tape which was now only pieces. Her dad gave that to her before starting highschool, as a birthday gift. It wasn't much, just a small tape with some good songs from the places he had traveled to, like America, Spain, Italy and many more. However, the fact that the only thing she had to remember her about her father while he was gone was now destroyed, broke (Y/N's) heart.

Jotaro noticed that the girl's fist was dripping blood, but he also knew he had nothing to do about it. (Y/N) had to learn how to get over some things without someone eventually helping her get through it. Besides, he didn't know if she still hated him or not, judging by the fact that every time he gets injured she tries to help him. ‘This is why everyone fucking hates you!‘ her voice echoed inside his head, making his fist clench.

*

Just like they had said, the two students followed Steely Dan around to make sure he didn't hurt himself on purpose, to kill Mr. Joestar. After a while, they got to a ditch that was dividing the city in half. Of course, the two parts were connected by a bridge, with was about fifty meters away from where the enemy Stand user stopped them.

Dan grabbed his chin acting thoughtful while looking down at the ground. "Hm... A ditch... I'd try to jump it, but I could trip and twist my ankle by accident!" He took a glance at the bridge. "And walking all the way to that bridge would be such a pain..."

(Y/N) sighed, slapping herself for that guy's stupidity. She had a bad feeling about what was going to happen next, so she looked up at Jotaro, but it seemed like she was not the only one.

"Oi, Jotaro!" the annoying jerk's voice could be heard again, calling the black haired student. "Lie down and make yourself into a bridge. I'll just walk on you to cross the ditch."

The girl's eyes widened as her classmate didn't say anything, most likely ignoring the man. Jotaro stood still next to her, his cap being on his eyes. Because he was so tall, (Y/N) could easily see his upper lip trembling of anger.

When he realized that he was being ignored, Steely Dan started yelling. "I said make yourself into a bridge! You good-for-nothing prick!" Suddenly, the man launched his leg into a pole's direction, to intentionally injure himself. However, (Y/N) was fast enough to jump between him and the pole, before the impact, getting hit in the stomach.

"(Y/N)!" Jotaro called out her name.

Just then, the enemy looked down to see why he didn't get hurt. He started laughing when he saw the girl lying on the ground, hugging herself and spitting blood. "Aw, were you trying to protect the old man? Too bad, then!" he kept chuckling.

Breathing heavily, (Y/N) got off the ground walking back to Jotaro, without saying anything anymore. The boy huffed when he saw her condition and laid down between the two borders. He was shaking from time to time, probably because he was using all of his muscles.

With a terrifying grin on his face, Dan stepped on Jotaro's back, almost like jumping, making (Y/N) slightly gasp. He was walking slowly, leaving his weight on the boy's back, while he was almost going to fall. The enemy Stand user jumped and swung on Jotaro's back as he was still trembling. (Y/N) couldn't stand Jotaro getting tortured like that, so she spoke to him, in the same way she did while he was fighting in the water with Dark Blue Moon. "You can do it Jotaro, please resist!"

Sweat was going down the black haired student's face as the man stepped on his hand, quite roughly actually. After he finally crossed the ditch, he told (Y/N) to do the same thing as he did: to step on Jotaro. "A lady like you shouldn't have to make the effort to either jump nor walk to the bridge!" the man smirked, stretching out his hand.

She refused to do it.

"Do it before I fall!" Jotaro ordered her, his strong voice almost making her jump. Without any more comments, she did as she was told by the men, even though she despised that whole situation. After walking as lightly as she could, without taking Steely Dan's filthy hand, she got on the other side and waited for her classmate to get up as well. Of course, her gesture of not taking his hand angered Dan, but he didn't let it be seen. He was going to make her pay later anyway.

Once the student got up, right before starting walking again, the enemy Stand user spoke again chuckling. "What a nice bridge you make, Jotaro!"

After Steely Dan left them behind, (Y/N) offered her hand to Jotaro, who eventually, after a second of stubbornness, took it. "Are you alright?" she asked softly.

"I'm fine." he answered coldly.

"(Y/N), dear!" they both heard the girl's name being called from not far away. Keeping a neutral face to refrain herself from frowning, (Y/N) hurried to Steely Dan. He turned around. "My back itches!" he acted like a child. "Scratch it." She did as she was told, scratching Dan's back, but being sure she didn't hurt him, even though he wished she did that. "Just a little bit lower. Lower!"

After she moved her hand lower on his back, the man moaned slightly, telling her that that was she exact spot he wanted. Her eyes were full of disgust as she continued to scratch his back, but not as harshly as she wished she had.

*

The guy couldn't stop laughing. (Y/N) was getting terribly tired of hearing Steely Dan's stupid and arrogant demands, but she knew that there was no time to fall asleep in the middle of the road. If she had done so, she wouldn't only have been another burden to Jotaro, but the enemy Stand user would've also been talking advantage of her unconscious body.

(Y/N) looked at Jotaro as he was polishing Dan's shoes, pure rage could be seen on his face.

"Oh, come on!" the man said hitting the student in his face with his foot. "Pull your head out of your ass!" he exclaimed as Jotaro was trembling on the ground. (Y/N) trew herself next to her classmate to check if his mouth was alright. The girl was immediately pushed aside by Steely Dan, who made her stay on his lap, while crossing his legs. He started tapping his fingers on her leg as she struggled to escape. It was all a worthless usage of energy, the man was holding her tightly to his chest with his other hand. "I'm in a fantastic mood, you know." he spoke next to (Y/N's) ear making her back shiver. She was being afraid of the worst. He got closer to her face and while she was still shaking in fear, he licked her from her neck to her cheek.

Suddenly, Steely Dan was stopped from any further action by Jotaro, who got up from the ground, took out a small notebook and a pen and started scribbling. (Y/N) sighed happily as the enemy Stand user let her go, thanking the black haired boy mentally for saving her. ‘This is going to be the first time I'm agreeing with Jotaro killing someone...‘

"Hey, you bastard!" Dan snatched the notebook out of the student's hand. "What are you writing there?"

Jotaro smirked. (Y/N) knew that if that guy could smile in such situations, he knew Steely Dan had no chance against them. "You're looking at your bill and you're gonna pay in full. I wrote it down, so I won't forget."

One moment later, the enemy Stand user slapped Jotaro so hard, another drop of blood fell from his mouth. "You're a scoundrel, Jotaro..." he said, regaining his cool. The girl felt like she could burst into laugher. She almost felt sorry for Dan, but there was no way she could actually feel that for him. He was just another disgusting prick.

Without any more inconveniences, the three walked up to a jewelry store. The situation seemed very fishy to (Y/N), knowing that that Dan guy had probably no money on him, exept from the one stolen from Jotaro.

He kept staring at a gold bracelet. Steely Dan tapped on the glass protecting the jewelries with his fingers, then looked behind him at the two students. "Pretty impressive, huh?" he grinned moving his eyes to (Y/N). "It'd make any girl fall head over hills, am I right?" The girl looked down without saying anything as the man continued. "Jotaro..." he sang. "Use that space there in the glass and take it with your Stand!"

(Y/N) immediately covered her mouth so no-one could hear her gasp. "Jotaro, don't..." she said placing her hand on his thick arm.

Steely Dan got close to his other ear and whispered clenching his teeth. "Steal. It. Do you understand?" As Jotaro didn't move once again, the man threatened that he would take it himself, but if he was caught, he would be beaten to a body pulp. Jotaro sighed and took out his Star Platinum to take the bracelet while the salesman was looking away. Once he had done it, he heard a familiar, annoying voice screaming. "That guy is shoplifting!" Dan was on the other side of the shop, right next to the salesman.

The salesman went to the back and came back with three more bulky Pakistani men, who threatened to beat Jotaro up. (Y/N) ran and put herself between them. "W-wait! I saw everything, he took it from the ground and was going to give it back, I swear!" The men got confused, but seemed to believe her story.

With his eyebrows twitching, Steely Dan chuckled and grabbed (Y/N's) shoulders tightly, almost making her scream from the pain. "Don't trust my wife here! She forgot to take her medication in the morning and now she's hallucinating things, ha! We will head out now, so please take care of this young man." Covering her mouth so she wouldn't scream as she saw Jotaro getting beaten up, the man dragged the girl out of the shop. He stopped in the middle of the way and slapped her, then grabbed her arms and got his head once again close to hers. "Don't underestimate me, bitch." he stated grinning.

The girl gulped, but before he could do anything to her, he was interrupted by Jotaro, who had been just thrown out of the store, full of blood and scratches. With her eyes wet, (Y/N) took her arms from Dan's hands and ran in the boy's direction, taking out her Pure Silence, and with no more hesitation, she started healing Jotaro's wounds. He must've been in a huge pain, judging by the fact that he didn't refuse her help. "I'm sorry, I tried... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." she kept repeating while using her Stand.

Steely Dan came to them as well, laughing. "That was great! Nicely done, my friend!"

"You... fucking..." (Y/N) muttered while still taking care of Jotaro.

The smile on the enemy Stand user's face was replaced by a frown. "What did you just say to me?" he asked almost yelling as he grabbed the girl's forearm and made her stand in front of him.

(Y/N) stared with narrow eyes at him as she spoke slowly. "You fucking son of a bitch." she repeated.

Dan growled as she gave him a tired smirk. In the next moment, he did something none of them could've expected: he grabbed the back of her head with both of his hands and kissed her, roughly shoving his tongue into her mouth. (Y/N) struggled to get away from Steely Dan as much as she could, but neither her energy nor his Stand let her get away. She also tried to scream, but nothing could be heard, everything she was saying getting muffled. There was nothing she could do about the man who had just stolen her first kiss. However, it was not about the kiss, it was about the way he did it: like a lustful animal. Tears started running down her face as she knew she couldn't stop Dan from French kissing her. She felt disgusting, like she could puke any moment.

Suddenly, Steely Dan stopped when a muffled laugher filled the street. As he saw Jotaro get up from the ground, he let (Y/N) fall from his arms, next to a huge rock. She had no more energy in her body to move, so she just remained there, half conscious. "Jotaro! What the hell are you laughing at? I've just stollen your friend's kiss!" He exclaimed angrily, but also proud of himself.

Jotaro chuckled one more time. "I'm just excited... I was laughing because your punishment just doubled and I've been waiting for this moment." He fully got up and cleaned his clothes of dust. "It's almost payback time and it's really got me tingling!"

(Y/N) smiled as she heard her classmate's statement. With her last drop of energy, just when Steely Dan's head suddenly started bleeding, she spit on the ground, to be sure that his nasty saliva doesn't remain in her mouth. Shortly after that, she fell asleep with her head on that rock.

As soon as he knew that the man's Stand wasn't in his grandfather's head anymore, Jotaro stood still as Dan was backing away from him. He smirked and grabbed the enemy Stand user by his hair as he was trying to run away from him. "After all you've done to me... To her..." he said coldly taking a short glance at the unconscious body not far away from him.

"Please, Lord Jotaro, sir, forgive me! You win! I'll change! Look, I'll even lick your shoes!" Steely Dan cried out loud lying down on the street and starting to lick the boy's shoes.

Just before his Stand could enter Jotaro's ear, Star Platinum caught it with his fingers. "Ora!" As he was crushing the bug-like Stand with his fingers, Steely Dan started screaming from the pain.

"I'd figure out you'd try something shitty like this." Jotaro stated looking down at him, with both disappointment and rage in his eyes. He took some more steps ahead.

Steely Dan fell on his back. "I wasn't planning anything, I swear! You've already shattered my arm and leg!" he exclaimed before screaming once again.

"Hm." Jotaro smiled placing his hat so it could cover his eyes. "I guess a broken arm and leg should make it up to what you did to me..." The black haired student made a short pause to make the man think he'd forgive him. "But what you did to (Y/N)..." The images of her helping him even after she got hit the stomach and touched stormed Jotaro's mind.

"P-please! Dio paid me to do this. You can have it all!" Dan used the last trick he had come up with. He was shaking before Jotaro's feet, looking at him.

After giving out a "yare yare", Jotaro took another step forward to his enemy, shaking his head in disagreement. "You truly are the lowest scum in the history... What you did to her can never be paid with money." And with that, Star Platinum started punching Steely Dan repeatedly, saying over and over the only thing he had probably known, "ora". To be honest, Jotaro wished (Y/N) could've seen the whole scene as well.

After he was done with the enemy Stand user, sending him into an old building, he walked up to the girl as she was peacefully sleeping with her head on the rock. Jotaro closely observed her, noticing some bruises on one of her cheeks and arms. Then, he suddenly remembered the way he couldn't do anything while that piece of crap was forcing (Y/N) to kiss him. He softly placed his thumb on her lower lip, feeling its smoothness. Jotaro thought about how bad and insecure must've she felt about the whole situation she was in, so he took his hand back. "Yare yare daze..." He carefully took her in his arms and walked away from the place he had beaten the crap out of Steely Dan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
68.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...