The Royal Pain In The Ass

By whypreewhy

Siara Bells has been raised in the pack orphanage since she was a child, she is a brilliant wolf, no doubt, b... More

Before You Begin
About me-oops
Character Aesthetics
Zero : teddy and wolfie
One: violet much?
Two: welcome to capital
Three: clueless
Character Aesthetics
Five : Eddie
six: target
seven : A mermaid's tail
explain
announcement
eight : give 'em a show
nine : A perfect date
ten: Riding better things

Four : hothead?noted.

38 3 0
By whypreewhy

Siara

"She is WHAT?!"

I said loudly. Standing up and getting unwanted attention of others who are sitting in the cafeteria in the process. After the gracious meeting and the rant session, the brunette, who's name I found out was Nicole took me to the cafeteria where we sat and started talking about my roommate.

"Need I explain everything again" said Nicole,laughing softly at my outburst .

I shook my head in disbelief, sitting down again looking at her casually sipping her milkshake.

"so you're telling me, she is the daughter of the Duke? " I asked

"yes"

"are we talking about the same duke? Brother of the Royal Alpha Orian? "

"that's the one"

"so that makes her the 'Lady' "

"you're not wrong"

"and she is training to be the assassin"

"she's one of the best" confirmed Nicole proudly "that's why people fear her"

"so I'm not only the roommate but also a look-alike of one of the most feared people here" I tried to register this in my mind

"you grasp things quickly" said Nicole putting her elbows on the table and resting her chin on her palms, giving me an amused smile

"And you also said that the soon to be Alpha of my pack is in the same year as we are"

"so I'm stuck in a batch of really dangerous and powerful people. Great. " I said letting a shaky breath out

To my surprise, Nicole laughed at this and said to me "wait till you meet the others"

I was going to ask her what she meant by this, but before I could, she was tackled to the ground by a girl so fast, that I couldn't even register the movement on time.

"Nicky!! I missed youu" said the girl jumping up letting her dark curls falling back.

"Leah, never do that again" said Nicole whining "you are heavy Ley-Ley"

"It's the alpha genes,Nick" she smirked turning towards me and in a flash she was right in front of me squishing my face between her palms, carefully inspecting me, boring her chocolate eyes into my blue one's.

"is this a part of your disguise lesson,Ikara?" she asked in a serious note.

I was too stunned to answer so she started talking again

"If it is, you're doing a damn good job"she said

Before I could say anything Nicole injected

"Nah,fam you've got it all wrong, this one, right here is Siara" she said walking to my side of the table and throwing her arm around my shoulder "she's not only a look alike but also the roommate of our Dark Angel,so she's basically going to be the part of the gang" she declared.

The girl in front of me released my face nodding and understanding what Nicole just said then stretching her hand out for me to shake

"I'm Leah" she said

Even before I could reply she said out of the blue "What happened now, Raven? "

I stood there,confused. But I realized she wasn't talking to me,but was addressing the guy who just walked in looking frantic,like a lost puppy.

He looked at all of us, confused. It looked like as if he was going to ask a question but he dismissed it saying "Guys, y'all need to come with me fast or Kai will kill a guy today"

While he said it, we look behind him, at the direction he came from, a crowd was emerging. The guy, Raven, didn't wait and started running back in the opposite direction, soon Nicole and Leah started following. While I stood there, processing everything.

Suddenly Leah turned, looked at me with a smirk and said "Are you just going to keep standing there? "

I shook my head and said "coming"

Reaching the other side, I saw a tall built boy cornering another by his collar against the academy wall.

"Kai! Leave him" Leah said in her Alpha voice but the guy didn't move, instead he starting punching the orange eyed boy.

I looked around, there were people looking at the scene, shocked.Nicole and Leah were screaming at their friend, Kai, to stop. Raven tried to intervene and separate them but he was pushed back by his friend who growled at him. I noticed a familiar face of my soon to be alpha, Edward standing against a pillar, looking at the scene in amusement while the blonde haired guy standing next to him was recording everything with a smirk on his face. Everyone knew it was hard to stop him because his wolf was surfacing. He kept on punching the boy until a strong feminine voice was heard.

"Kaizar!"

He stopped his punch mid air, still keeping his eyes locked on the boy in front of him.

Most of the people,including me, turned around to look at the source of this voice. There stood a honey skinned girl with straight dark hair now looking down to the ground, clearly not liking the attention.

Then she took a deep breath, turned her head high, and started walking with determined dark brown eyes towards Kaizar.

She is his mate.

Their connection was felt by everyone when she held his face towards her own and said "Leave him, he isn't worth it"

It was at the same moment, Kaizar left the boy, who fell on the ground, and wrapped his arms around d his mate, trying to calm his wolf down.

Well, this is getting awkward. Suddenly, the person next to me looped their arms with mine. I looked upto Nicole's smirking face, while Leah addressed the crowd commanding them to go back to their businesses and the fun time was over.

Soon, the only people left on the ground were the couple who seemed much calmer now, alpha Edward who was talking to Raven along with the blonde guy, smirking at his phone saying "well, hello, YouTube subscribers "

To which he got a smack from Leah who turned to Kaizar's mate happily,gave her a hug and said "You were supposed to be in your classes, how come you're here, Aisha? "

She smiled at Leah and turned towards me and said "Ikara told me. Plus teleportation comes in handy for times like these" she shrugs.

Then all the eyes were on me.

Wait a minute.

"You're not Ikara! " Raven pointing his finger at me.

Nicole snickered from beside me, our arms still looped together, "damn right she isn't" she said proudly, as though she had achieved something "guys meet Siara, she's Ikara 's roommate and a part of the group now"

Everybody were looking at us as if we told them aliens exists or that humans got to know about our existence.

Looking at the shocked faces Leah decided to interject and she said "it's a long story, we will explain it at dinner."

Everyone agreed but the blonde guy smirked and started walking in my direction.

"finally! Imagine kissing someone who is as gorgeous as Ikara without being kicked in the nuts" he said smirking at me. But the second he was few feet away from me,Alpha Edward stood in front of me and for the first time said "Don't get started, Noah"

"come on, Ed" said the Blonde dude, Noah "she isn't your cousin, you don't have to protect her. "

Moving Alpha Edward away, he stalked towards me as I smirked in return. "who said I can't hurt you" I said slowly, taking a stance,turning my balance to my right leg, swinging it and hitting the back of his knee, making him fall on the ground with a 'thud'.

Everyone was amazed by my action, and they remained silent for a few seconds before we heard

"I guess there isn't any point hating her, afterall. " coming from a certain white head followed by laughter,ever from the fallen soldier.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovelies,

What do y'all think about the other characters?

How about Ikara finally talking?

Who do you think will be mated to whom?

Anyways,I hope y'all liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment what you think about it.

Also y'all can follow me on instagram @whypreeyalraut

that's all for now, until then;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 45.7K 42
•••••-••••••-••••••-••••••-••••••-•••••• ORIGINALLY 6.2M READS ON WATTPAD! First Unedited Draft. 64% manuscript sample. ••••••-••••••-••••••-•••••...
168K 4.7K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
2.7M 75.1K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
1.3M 70.3K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...