Love Doesn't Exist || H.S

By adoreeestyles

BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the wo... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
SEQUAL :)

chapter eight

12.4K 205 163
By adoreeestyles

Emily

Molly and Niall had gone out to get dinner at the restaurant down the road. It was more of a casual restaurant but I was still very impressed with Niall's choice. Molly of course didn't care and was just ecstatic that she was going out to dinner with him. I had got some pizza for Harry and I. Well I ordered it, he refused to let me pay and told me it costed nothing.

We were currently sitting on the couch we had just set up in the living room and eating our pizza while playing 20 questions.

"Hab you eber beem kick outa sop?" Harry asked with his mouth full.

"What?" I asked. Harry rolled his eyes and finished his mouth full.

"Have you ever been kicked out of a shop?" He repeated. 

"Molly and I once got kicked out of target because we 'weren't buying anything' and 'mucking around'" I simply said. Harry sat waiting for an explanation. "We had planned to watch a movie that didn't start for 45 minutes, so we went to the target next door. After half an hour of roaming and laughing loudly over stupid things, we got kicked out" I told him. Harry didn't say anything and instead took another bite of his pizza. "Have you ever been in love" I asked him. This time he waited until he'd finished chewing.

"Love doesn't exist" He said with a shake of his head.

"What?!" I said, nearly choking on my food.

"It doesn't exist" He repeated with a shrug. I quickly swallowed my pizza before continuing.

"Wrong. It exists, you just don't believe in it" I said. I waited for Harry to explain why he doesn't believe, but he didn't. I could tell he didn't want to either so I didn't bother asking. Harry kept his eyes on the pizza box resting on the couch in the middle of us. He looked deep in thought and I swear I could see a hint of trouble in his eyes. He looked up to me and realised it was his turn to ask a question.

"Do you have-" Harry started before the door to the apartment opened. My head shot up as Niall and Molly came in, hand in hand. They both came over to the couch.

"Hell-" Molly started before I grabbed her hand and dragged her away. I knew this was kind of rude to do, seeing as they'd just gotten back, but I was dying to know about their date. I pulled Molly into my room before shutting my door and spinning around to face her. She was still grinning from ear to ear.

"Well?" I asked her excitedly.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend!" She replied with even more excitement. My mouth dropped. I had a feeling that Niall and Molly would get together, but I wasn't expecting it to happen this soon. Molly's face dropped after my mouth had opened. "Should I have said no? Do you think I'm rushing into this? It was a bad idea wasn't it? I haven't even known him that long and-"

"Molly!" I said, stopping her from rambling on. "I trust that you made the right decision. If you think you're ready for another relationship then I'm happy for you" I told her. She relaxed as I said this but didn't go back to smiling.

"Would you have said yes this soon?" She asked me quietly.

"With Niall?! God no!" I said. Niall was a great guy, but he wasn't my type.

"Not with Niall! I mean... if you met someone and they asked you around the same time Niall did to me, would you have said yes?" Molly asked. I thought over the question she was asking me. 

"I don't know. I mean it hasn't happened to me so... I'm not sure. I guess if I really liked the guy and was positive he wouldn't do anything to hurt me, my family, or friends... then I guess" I replied. Molly smiled as she nodded her head.

"So, what did you do with Harry!" Molly said excitedly.

"What did we do?! We didn't do anything! What would I want to do with Harry! He's annoying and we don't like each other" I told her before she raised her eyebrows in response. "Molly" I warned her.

"Ok, ok, ok!" She said with her hands up in surrender. "But it didn't look like nothing when you were on his shoulders before. And when he literally ran out of the room holding you over his back as you laughed and had a paint fight. And-"

"Molly!" I said again, interrupting her. She put her hands back up and I sent her a glare before we both walked out.

"Let's watch a movie!" Molly said excitedly as she went and sat down next to Niall. He flung his arm over her shoulder as she rested her head against his chest. I couldn't help but smile at the two as I sat down in between Molly and Harry. 

"I'm saying a horror" Niall said with Molly and Harry agreeing.

"No way. Absolutely not" I told them. I had never been able to deal with horror's. Molly hadn't either and I knew the only reason she was agreeing was so she could snuggle up to Niall. "You can watch it without me, I'm not watching" I said. I began to stand up but Molly pulled me back down. She began clinging onto me as she begged me to stay.

"Please! Please! Please!" She begged. Harry and Niall caught on because they both began clinging to me as well.

"Fine!" I huffed as they all let go of me. Molly squealed in excitement as she grabbed the T.V remote and turned on Netflix.

Molly and I had set the T.V up this morning. We signed into our Netflix account so that we would be able to start using it straight away. Now I was wishing we had waited longer to set it up.

Molly, Niall and Harry had decided on watching 'The Blair Witch Project'. Niall explained that it was basically about 3 girls that get lost in the woods after going there to find out about the Blair Witch incidents. I was not happy with the chosen horror movie when he added that it looks like they film it themselves, making it seem so real. Then again I wouldn't be happy with any other one.

We had only been through 10 minutes of the movie and I was already scared shitless. Nothing major had happened and yet here I was absolutely terrified. Molly was hiding into Niall's chest as she clung onto him. I however had to rely on my blanket and have Harry laugh at me. I sent him a glare before hiding back under the blanket.

After another 5 minutes of pure agony I practically jumped onto Harry. I pulled the blanket over the two of us and buried my head in his chest. I held on to the end of the blanket as Harry laughed at me. I grabbed his hands and sat them around my waist. Harry let out another quiet laugh before he began rubbing soothing circles on my back, sending tingles down my spine instantly. I swear I felt him pull me closer, only slightly. I pulled the blanket back up to my nose only just giving me view of the T.V.

. . .

After what felt like years of having to sit through the petrifying horror movie, it was finally over. Whenever I screamed, which was a lot, Harry would start rubbing my back again. Surprisingly it both calmed me down and didn't. I would feel myself relaxing from the terrifying scene but my stomach would begin to flutter and my heart would beat 10 times faster.

I was basically on top of Harry by the end of the movie. I had my legs entangled in his as I clung onto him for my dear life. I was resting my forehead against his cheek with one hand holding the blanket close to me and the other interlocked in Harry's, squeezing the life out of it. Harry's other hand was resting on my lower back.

"The lights" I whispered into Harry's neck.

"What about them?" Niall asked.

"TURN THEM ON!" I yelled. Niall went to stand up but Molly pulled him back down.

"Don't leave me" She whimpered. Molly had screamed just as many times as me during the movie. Niall smiled to himself proudly before scooping Molly up and taking her with him.

The lights turned on and instantly lit up the apartment.

"Are you getting up?" Harry asked me.

"Hell no" I replied as Niall came to sit back down, still holding a terrified Molly.

"Well I'm uncomfortable and I think my hand is dead" Harry said as he went to push me off him.

"Well reposition yourself" I huffed as I let go of his hand and clung onto his shirt so he couldn't get rid of me. Unfortunately for me Harry was much stronger then I was. He pushed me off him and I gave him a scowl.

"Is someone scared" Harry teased. I sent him an even deeper scowl. "I need water" He added. 

Harry got up and made his way to the kitchen. I looked over to Niall and Molly. Niall mouthed 'watch this' and got up from the couch, hiding around the corner. I knew exactly what he was going to do.

I held in my laugh as Harry came back in. He had obviously drunk his water in the kitchen seeing as he came back empty handed. Harry glanced over to Molly before looking around.

"Where's N-"

"HARRY!" Niall shouted as he ran from the corner. Harry literally jumped from where he was standing and brought his hand to his chest  in fear. I was unable to hold my laugh anymore.

"Is someone scared" I mocked. Harry turned from Niall to me, giving me the same scowl he had just given Niall.

I can't handle the GIF above. I laugh even more every time I watch it. I would love to know what he got so scared over and wouldn't be surprised if it was a bra thrown on stage. Anyway here's another chapter for you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 44
Laney is a 17 year old girl who now lives with her abusive, insensitive stepmom because of a car accident that took her parent's lives. It was a norm...
50.9K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...
185K 2.9K 35
Sequel to Love Doesn't Exist.
145K 5K 53
Alex was just a normal 17 year old girl who lived in London and loved the boy band One Direction. Her life gets turned around when she bumpes into a...