Multiverse & Memories Of Monk...

بواسطة NatashaHannan

Do not own One Piece and the picture. At the verge of Ace's death, pirates and few good marines are suddenly... المزيد

Welcome
Introduction
Condition & Start
Merry Christmas & Meet Sickly Luffy
Female Luffy
Happy New Year & Happy Birthday Ace!
Secret Of The Past (1)
Secret Of The Past (2)
Secret Of The Past (3)
Secret Of The Past (4)
Secret Of The Past (5)
Secret Of The Past (6)
Secret Of The Past (7)
Secret Of The Past (8)
Secret Of The Past (9)
Secret Of The Past (10)
Secret Of The Past (11)
Secret Of The Past (12)
Secret Of The Past (13)
Secret Of The Past (14)
Secret Of The Past (15)
Secret Of The Past (16)
Secret Of The Past (17)
Secret Of The Past (18)
Secret Of The Past (19)
Secret Of The Past (20)
Secret Of The Past (21)
Secret Of The Past (22)
Secret Of The Past (23)
Secret Of The Past (24)
Secret Of The Past (25)
Secret Of The Past (26)
Secret Of The Past (27)
Secret Of The Past (28)
Secret Of The Past (29)
Secret Of The Past (30)
Secret Of The Past (31)
Secret Of The Past (33)
Secret Of The Past (34)
Secret Of The Past (35)
Secret Of The Past (36)
Not A Chapter
Secret Of The Past (37)
Side Story
Secret Of The Past (38)
Secret Of The Past (39)
Secret Of The Past (40)

Secret Of The Past (32)

6.6K 172 23
بواسطة NatashaHannan

"Well?" Blade smirks. "What it's gonna be?"

"He'll have a fight with you."

Lucas startled from a pat on his right shoulder and glance over to see Dan staring at front with determined gaze.

"Dan...?"

"Huh?" The audience looked confused.

"W-What is he saying?!" Helmeppo stuttered. "Is he going to make him abandoned saving his little brother?"

"Don't jump into conclusion!" Smoker scolded. "That kid would never do such thing like that!"

In fact, all of them knows how much Dan liked Luffy. The man saw that kid as a little brother.

"Hey! My uncle won't never do that!" Ace protested angrily.

"Lucas I need you to listen to me," he waste no time to talk. "I know how much you want to save both of them but we cannot let you do this all by yourself."

He looked at him with smile.

"I will hold off Crust for as long as I could," he continued. "You just need to win against him."

"Oh I get it," Sanji lifted up, ignoring the stinging pain from his head. "Dan-san want Lucas to fight against Blade so he will go against Crust."

"But why against Blade instead of rescuing Luffy?" Usopp questioned.

"Didn't you hear what he said earlier?" Jiru remind. "He move like a shadow and I am guessing that he will switch the possession to Lucas with a chance."

"A high chance that he will used his body and even steal it," Robin nodded.

"Oh! So that's why Dan-san wanted to eliminated him so Blade can break free!" Chopper said with realization. "With his help, they will be able to join Dan-san to defeated Crust-"

"-then rescue Luffy!" Nami added.

"That's right," she smiled.

"But-" Lucas try to protest.

"No buts," Oliver stepped forward to draw his attention. "You know that he's right."

"Oliver..."

"Blade-san could be in so much pain," she said. "So is Luffy but you need to get rid of the possession off of him first."

There's a flash of understanding in his eyes that makes them at ease, knowing that he caught up in her explanation but a pressure is looked down to him.

A pressure of saving his brothers.

"But how?" Lucas looked stressed. "I-I don't have any kind of stuff like Dan does and I only have my forms as my ability!"

"You can do this," she cut him off. "Luffy will understand... he always does, remember?"

The man stared, take a deep breaths and nodded after few minutes.

"Then we need to act fast," Dan thrust his hand at mid air. "Second Power, Speed Staff!"

A pure long green staff appeared above his hand, a shape of blue lightning on top of it and golden emblem wings at below.

"Oooh!" Usopp and Chopper shouted out with stars in their eyes. "So cool!"

"Awesome," Ace breathes.

"Suuu~per!" Franky posed.

Jiru blinked and stared at the staff with interest. Speed Staff? Now that is something he's looking forward to.

He spin the staff around effortlessly and grasped it tightly.

"We will try to stopped Crust and save Luffy," Dan explained. "We will buy you some time so we can come up with a plan."

Lucas nodded. "Got it."

The possessed Blade let out an ugly scowl, annoyed by this outcome.

"Bet he didn't expected this," Thatch grinned, enjoying the look of frustrated on the face.

"Indeed," Marco chuckles lightly.

"I will come with you!" A bald man voluntered. "Me as well!" A woman with long black braid hair join in.

"Me too!" Even Makino wanted to join in, much to their surprised.

The audience are also surprised.

"Wait," Shanks gawked. "She can fight?"

"I didn't know that," Lucky Roo blinks.

A sweet and cheerful Makino?

Dragon just let out a smallest smirk, amused to see them having a doubts.

Wait till they saw the next time.

Apparently the group have the same boat and try to stopped her from coming along.

"What? But Makino-"

"I don't want to be left behind!" She said firmly. "I don't even want to run away when you guys are going to have to fight against that thing!"

"Makino," Dan grimaced. "It's too dangerous."

"Please," she softened with plead glint in her eyes. "I don't want to considered myself as a weak woman... Don't treat me like I'm made out of glass! I want to help!"

"In other words, she wanted to join the fight." Scourge said.

"But she can't!" Sanji protested. "Such a beautiful woman as her shouldn-"

"And why is that?" Scourge narrowed his eyes knowingly. "Is it because they are too beautiful? Weak? Or maybe in your eyes, it remind you of someone and judged them without thinking."

The blond flinched.

"You cannot treat women as a gentleman forever," Scourge said harshly. "Those women will not tolerate of you treating them like a low level and you need to show some respect."

"But I do show-"

"Not enough!" The god snarled.

He flinched again.

The women nodded, agreed to what he said. Whitebeard is also nodded, his daughters are strong on their own and can hold on by their own.

If it's too much foe them to handle then one or two brothers will lend a hand.

Dan stared and nodded, finally agreed. "All right," he said. "Let's go and keep close, okay?"

She brightened and nodded.

"Un!"

Blade growled. "Don't ignored me when you're right in front of me!" He swing his arm, sending a tree toward him and a woman immediately goes defense.

"First Power, Vanish!"

A tree instantly disappeared.

"Oooh!" The audience are awed.

"Wish I can get that ability," Zoro grumbles, wanted that annoying cook disappeared so he can do in peace.

A certain someone thought the same thing.

"She's so cool!" Chopper gawks.

"My type of woman!" Sanji drooled.

"For your information, she's married and have two kids."

Then he sulked by the corner.

"We need to go now!"

A loud explosiom can be heard as Crust letting out a large beam toward the mountain.

The room unexpectedly shook by the sudden explosion. They yelped and scream, fall out from their chairs or hold it for support.

A faint scream caught the ears of Strawhats, Hancock, Shanks, Ace, Sabo, Garp and Dragon.

"Luffy...!" Ace grits his teeth.

The few commanders also heard it.

"Ace's otouto can't hold on much longer...!" Izou grunts.

"Then they need to act fast!" Blenheim stammered, fall on the ground with his whole body.

The group yelped, stumbled on the ground with Lucas, Dan, Oliver and Risa trying to balance themselves. Makino is in the man's arms.

"We can't waste time!" Makino gasped. "Right," Dan spin the staff around. "Hold on tight!"

"Dan!" He turn his head to see Lucas staring at him. "Be careful... and bring otouto back please."

Seeing the mild desperate on his face make them realized how worried he is about Luffy.

It really touched their hearts that Lucas would do anything to have Luffy in his arms even it is a cost of his life.

They could see Dan softened.

Earning a small weak smirk.

"I'll try."

The small group immediately went vanish in a bright flash.

Lucas turn to glared at Blade with determined gaze. Risa, Oliver, a blue haired man and a woman are right behind him.

The possessed man let out a grin.

"Let us see who'll win... you or me?"

The atmosphere turn intense the moment the twin brothers facing to each others.

"First Power, Ninth Form: Lion!"

Crust smirked, sensing some presences and looked down to see a group glaring at him.

"Humans... So you've come to kill me?" He chuckles darkly. "I'll enjoy crushing you in my hands just like I did to your precious saviour."

They bristled but keep calm, knowing that creature is trying to get one of them move wihout thinking.

"We won't let you!" Dan growled.

"Then come...!"

Ace clenched his jaws, praying for his uncle's safety and felt himself anxious.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

116K 4.5K 23
After the death of Portgas D. Ace, the Navy wish to prevent the continuation of the bloodline of the Pirate King. They send soldiers to an island on...
547K 16K 112
[Name] was a very fragile girl, growing up she had three brothers who treated her like a sister, she didn't like violence or what so ever, she was a...
6.8K 217 31
A whitebeard pirate undercover in the ranks of the marines has been kept a secret very few people know about her how will the crew adapt. I do not ow...
148K 4K 18
In the middle of the war between the marines and the Whitebeard pirates, a bright light appeared bring the strawhat pirates, along with the whitebear...