a plot twist called you | ✓

Od greekyoghurtss

[ WATTPAD FEATURED ] There is something about Ian Eastwood that makes Vanessa Davenport a little more alive ... Viac

preface
cast & aesthetics
cast gifs
playlist
▪︎ chapter one ▪︎
▪︎ chapter two ▪︎
▪︎ chapter three ▪︎
▪︎ chapter four ▪︎
▪ chapter five ▪
▪ chapter six ▪
▪︎ chapter seven ▪︎
▪︎ chapter eight ▪︎
▪︎ chapter nine ▪︎
▪︎ chapter ten ▪︎
▪︎ chapter eleven ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twelve ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirteen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter fourteen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter fifteen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter sixteen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter seventeen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter eighteen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter nineteen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-one ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-two ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-four ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-five ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-six ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-seven ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-eight ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-nine ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-one ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-two ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-three ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-four ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-five ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-six ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-seven ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-eight ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-nine ▪︎
▪︎ chapter forty ▪︎
▪︎ epilogue ▪︎
author's note
SPIN OFF !!

▪︎ chapter twenty-three ▪︎

472 65 278
Od greekyoghurtss

TWENTY-THREE

closer

_____✵_____

As we are almost finish our plates, Audrey pats both her hands on the table top to draw our attention. Perhaps some announcement as it was appearing from the excited look on her face.

"Guys---there's a slight or maybe major relief. I just found out that the manager happens to be an acquaintance of my dad, hence we got ourselves another room. I hope there won't be any adjustment problems now." She states, sparing me a quick look.

Well, it was an enormous relief. But the question was : will I be totally kicked out of that room now?

"Vanessa is sulking all evening. What's up?" Stefan asks from beside me, face lit up in a mischievous smile.

"Don't ask." I roll my eyes, even though I was feeling gleeful inside because at least someone noticed.

"Really, am I a stranger now huh?" he chuckles, earning a heated glare from a certain guy sitting on the other side of the table.

"I think Iris can share that room with Hannah, they get along just fine." he comments, eyes still focused on me and lips pressed to a thin line.

I felt my heart do the erratic dance which it usually does when super nervous. Why is he even doing this?

"Does that mean Vanessa's sleeping with Ian?" Jae-Hwa blurts out and I swat her arm in response.

"Watch what you speak!" I huff and she stifles a laugh.

"That's sorted. I hope no-one has any more allegations" Iris says through a yawn. She looked like a kitten with twin tails swaying whenever she spoke.

I definitely had. Allegations. But of course I couldn't just state my point here. On the other hand, Hannah seemed too unbothered to even look up from her phone. As if nothing had just happened.

Everyone starts getting up, bidding each other goodnight and then slipping into the rooms. I wondered if Jae and Rey would make Stefan Cahill sleep on the couch. The thought itself made me snort.

But how do I go in? Especially since the atmosphere was too heavy now. Between the two of us.

It was past eleven o'clock when I had finally gathered up enough strength to hit the scene. Or rather, meet his forest green eyes.

He was pacing up and down the length of the room in his sweatpants and proud abs showcased. Am I really going to stay here? We are an explosive combination and I knew it. Nevertheless I closed the door behind me, clearing my throat.

"I thought you wouldn't even turn up." he says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Would it be bizarre if I didn't?" I sneer, tossing off my shoes under the sofa.

"Glam girl" he chuckles and I shoot him a scowl.

"You wouldn't stop mocking me, would you?" I sigh, moving over to the bathroom.

"Have a hot shower and calm your nerves. You're always on edge." he laughs again and I couldn't help but stare at the dimples forming on his cheeks every now and then.

"You know what. You are getting on my nerves." I mutter before closing myself inside the stall.

When I step out he was lying on his stomach on the bed, his hands and chin propped up on a mountain of pillows. And God, his eyes running down my body causing my skin to heat up in an instant.

I hold fast to the robe, ignoring his stare and tiptoeing to the dresser. The tips of my hair were still dripping wet but I didn't have the energy to blow dry them right now.

"You look better now." he comments.

"What do you mean, better?"

"Calm, I mean." he snickers and that stupid lopsided smile did nothing except making my stomach flip.

"Go to sleep."

"Really?"

"Can you please stop being so vague?" I almost shout, but given the time I guess I had to control my pitch.

"Sweet dreams" he chuckles as I lie down on the bed beside him.

His arm brushing slightly against my skin and my heart thumping so loud, I think he might hear it. The lights were hazy and the panoramic window reflected the pink neon signs from the billboards outside.

Maybe about ten minutes have passed when I turned sides, solely because of my aching arm and not because it made my face exactly aligned to his.

He was wide awake and breathing evenly, so close.

"Are you really planning to get any sleep, mhmm?" he whispers.

"Only if you close your eyes and don't stare while I try to doze off." I say.

Is it just an inch now? Why doesn't he close the gap?

"Fine." he shuts his eyes and it was just his babyface then. But he was smiling.

I so wanted to kiss him right now, but the flashback----I decided to turn back instead and he stops me at the right time with his thumb running along my lower lips.

His eyes are still closed, does he have an entire map of my body?! He shifts forward slightly, pulling me closer into his chest.

"Ian---"

Well, what was I thinking? If the two poles were on the same bed, this close, could I really stop the laws?

His lips did the magic. Along my neck and just below my jaws and my freaking earlobes.

"Ian please----don't do this." I try to push him away while my heart yearned for more.

"Don't deny what you want, Vanessa" he mutters, nibbling on my lips.

"I'm afraid." I say, before kissing him back. I loved how his lips tasted --- like strawberry gum and mint. And I loved how they were so soft yet the kisses slightly rough.

"Do you know I'm rooting for you?" he asks, his voice hoarse.

"Ian---"

Basically I couldn't speak any longer. I had lost all powers. I was wrapped in his warmth. He deepened the kiss, tugging at the strings of my robe, ultimately unfastening them.

My breath was hitching in my throat as I bit my lower lip so hard to suppress the moans. His hands were travelling all over my skin now, inching upwards.

"It's a bad idea." I manage to say through my labored breaths.

"I should be saying this---I am virgin." he says, pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"What?!!" I jump out of my skin at his sudden revelation.

"How can that even be?" I ask, totally perplexed.

"So---what did you think of me? I just make out but I never put my dick----" My hand flies to clasp his mouth as I stifle laughs.

"Stop that. You're so blatant." It was hard for me to control my giggles. This long I had been thinking he was a fuckboy and well---he kind of is, but a virgin fuckboy.

"Now you're being a spoilsport, Vanessa! What's there to laugh?" He groans, but I could see the blush creeping to his cheeks even in the shadows.

"Really---its just ridiculous. Go to sleep kiddo" I pat his head.

"Kiddo? Call me baby" he winks, brushing his nose against mine as he leans forward and this time, I don't resist.

_____✵_____

A/N: Whew! So, do y'all have any questions? I know I'm playing the slowburn game again. Lol.
Next update soon, maybe?
Btw, did y'all expect Ian to turn out to be a virgin?
Vote & comment. ;)

-Mia.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

28.3K 2.6K 51
WRITTEN BY SOFIA VITORATOS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 💡Fictionalized under true facts 💡 🛑*MATURE CONTENT*🛑 [PUBLISHING] 🏆1st Place in Chicklit by The...
26.3K 2.5K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
20K 469 96
Oneshots of my favorite characters and acttresses Request are open for angst, fluff, hurt/comfort, and mental health related requests.
if by chance | ✓ Od mia ♡

Tínedžerská beletria

7.1K 792 36
Sometimes it's not the butterflies that tell you you're in love. Sometimes, it's the pain. © 2020 mia ruby jane | all rights reserved [ unedited firs...