Dimension Between Us {Anime B...

By RoboticAppleCoolCat

(y/n) getting forced to finish something she never started. A/N: (y/n) as a she/her reference Extra Note:... More

flash
Another Place
Grass Field
The Laptop
The Met Of The 4th Dimension
Conflict
Three Males
Three Wrong Turn
Ravie
Calculation
Unplanned
Uninvited Special Guest
uninvited guest on an unknown guest
Doubt
Jealousy
not an update but...
sacrifice
Never Alone
Duo Villain
Circle
Among us
toxin air feels softer
aint update plz give mercy
The End
explainations (outside story)

Rest

758 12 5
By RoboticAppleCoolCat

the cat that Hange brought from outside lays down in the living room couch. (y/n) picks it up as it meows to her annoyingly. "no no. you need to get your paw washed." she said hugging the cat tightly but in comfort. "Kashii, wheres the bathroom at?" she said facing to him. "there's only one bathroom. its in the second floor across your bedroom." he said while cleaning the kitchen bartender table. "uhm. thanks." (y/n) said going to the staircase.

the staircase is small and in the side of the wall of the staircase, there's several live plants and small windows for the sunlight to get trough in. when you arrived in the second floor, there's a small hallway. in the end of the hallway, there's 2 doors facing to each other and a whole glass in the very end. the sun dims in trough the glass, giving light sources to the quite long hallway. you walked towards the glass and place your hand on it. the sunset and a huge mountain with a  sculpture of 5 different people. on of them looks like Lady Tsunade and you are very sure that's her. she smiled on how pretty the mountain looks.

"what are you looking at?"
the cat meows loud and got of your embrace. you jolted a little then looked up right behind you in disbelief. "K-KAKASHI. oh my lord you scared the hell out of me." she said leaning to the glass wall. he raised his eyebrow and crouches down to pet the cat. "well nothing. i'm just making sure you're alright." he said standing from crouching. "yeah..i'm fine here don't worry." you said looking back at the mountain. Kakashi leans to (y/n)'s back causing her to get trapped in his huge muscular body. he lower himself to your level and point at the mountain. 

"so in Konohagakure, there's these leaders in charge of the whole village, called as Hokage. that one in the left side is Hashirama Senju, the first Hokage. Lady Tsunade's grandfather. and on his right is his brother, Hashirama Senju as the second Hokage. then the third is Hiruzen Sarutobi. he is one of Tobirama's student. then after him, the greatest hokage among all, Minato Kamikaze. he was my teacher. then finally, Lady Tsunade. the fifth and the current Hokage." 

Kakashi explains clearly and easy to understand. (y/n) looked back at the mountain then back to him. "you know their backgrounds so well! you must be a good teacher, don't you think?" she giggles a little and leaned on him. causing Kakashi to blushed brightly behind his mask. 

the sun started to set. the skies changes color perfectly from blue to orange with a slight pink. the atmosphere between them is calm. yet in a comfortable silence. she smiles at the thought that this feels like a deja vu. because her crush confessed to her in the same condition as this too back then. 

"(y/n)." he called.

"yeah?" she looked at him.

they both looked at each other. his black intimidating right eye orbs gazes at her beautiful silky (e/c) eyes. he was still bending down on her level as his hand rested on the glass wall behind her so she has access to his face freely. (y/n)'s small hand traced Kakashi's left side. his soft pale skin that has a strong intoxicating scent that drove the girl crazy. she slowly slid his headband upwards revealing a sexy scar that lines vertically trough his left eye. she traced the scar slowly not to startled him. "what happened to you.." she looked at his vulnerable side. he opens both of his eyes, she shocked that he has the similar sharingan as Itachi's. she couldnt tell the different but they both spinning and red. she traced his cheek slowly as if shes afraid to break him. down to his cheek, she pulled his mask, tugging it slightly and pull it down until his whole nose is visible. 

suddenly, the cat tugs and pull her skirt down causing it to ripped a little. it meows loudly wanting an attention too. (y/n) stumbled a little and let go of him as she looked down to the cat. he coughed as she picked up the cat. "i'm sorry about that-" (y/n) looked back up at her resulting Kakashi disappeared withing seconds into white smokes. she sighs and chuckles. 

"well, he does act like Itachi.." she said to herself as she goes to the bathroom with the cat and continue to do the thing she supposed to do before. 

===========================

"I SWEAR TO GOD I PLACED MY RING IN MA POCKET" the blonde guy shuffles trough his pink make up bag and his drawers while panicking and yelling loudly. "FOUND IT YET?!" his bestfriend yells from the other room. "NO SHIT TOBI YOU ARE'NT HELPING" he yelled back. "what the hell is going on in here.." Itachi looked at Deidara in pity whilst eating his delicious dango. Deidara got triggered and pulls Itachi coat to face him closer. "now because you fucking told me to place a GPS Jutsu on her, i lost my mother fucking ring you asshole-"

"is there anything wrong in here?" Pain walked to the trio with a bed hair whilst rubbing his right eye. Deidara and Tobi gulped but Itachi stayed calm. "n-nothing. i on-" Deidara go silent when Itachi slides a ring to Deidara's hand. "now then shut up before i end the fucking world." Pain looked sleepy and goes back to where he's from. 

"where the hell you get this from?!" Deidara yells silently to Itachi. "gift shop. its customizable."

Itachi left Tobi and Deidara speechless.

----

"Pain, hows the boy?" Itachi walked pass him to trow away his wooden stick of dango. "the one we found in the woods?" Pain looked at Itachi with a disquieting glare.  Itachi looked deep in Pain's eyes like he knew what they were talking about and their main goal on it. 

"yeah." 

Pain and Itachi walked trough a couple hallways in their base. Itachi took out a key and unlocks the door. meeting them with a male, chained to a chair. Itachi rubs the back of his neck. "whats wrong?" Pain looked at his actions. Itachi rarely do those. he looks a slight bit weaker than usual. "oh nothing. i gave half my chakra to a girl that doesn't seem like understand the world of ninja." he explains. "what the fuck. why?" Pain knows that's a bad idea therefore the people of konoha could probably sense Itachi's chakra trough her and locate their base. "i thought you want to destroy that village?" Itachi looked at Pain confused. "ya but man the shinobi there could detect yo chakra and whoop your ass." Pain shot back. 

they both feel dumbfounded. Itachi actually has a crush on the girl he spare chakra with. he couldn't help it because the feeling is strong. "lets kidnap her for fun." Pain opens up again. "sure ill do it." Pain looked at Itachi and exhaled frustatedly.

"how the fuck are you gonna kidnap the bitch they probably have you 50 to one" 

"i like those odds." 

===========================

"are you guys hungry?" Kakashi pop his head from the fridge facing at the females. (y/n) looked at him  and bite the tip of her thumb. "no..." she said quietly looking back to the book she was reading. Hange in the other hand, snoring loudly in her sleep. Kakashi sighs and slip his headband upwards to use his sharingan. he looked at (y/n) and scanned her chakra. 

he was shock.

(y/n)'s chakra is bizzarely strong. it was red, and strong. its very similar one of his Uciha student. but her's are the strongest he ever seen in her age  and physical appearance. is she an uciha? why does her chakra is almost stronger than mine. its not like he's jealous but a bizarre power is very intimidating. is she the Akatasuki's spy? there's no way shes an uciha or the spy. she should've dodge me that time but why is her forehead became the source of the chakra? was she abducted? no way someone innocent like her. where is she from actually. who is she-

"KAKASHI-" he snapped back to reality when her small hand clapped his cheek. turns out (y/n) was standing on a chair to slap him back from his thoughts. "you've been staring at space for 5 minutes! are you okay?!" she half yelled. "i'm sorry. i'm fine, don't worry" Kakashi closes his left eye with the headband again as she sits in the chair in front of him. he looked down at her and they stared at each other. 

"i'm hungry." 

"oh my." he sighs.

he brushes his hair in stressed and looked at you and places a finger in his chin. "before i take you out i think its better to..."

============================

"turn around." he commands. you did as he said so.

"perfect." Kakashi murmured behind his mask.

you feel embarrassed the fact that he literally bring you to a Kimono&Yukata shop out of nowhere. he said your clothes are quite dirty and old so he brings you here. you guys left hange alone in your house because she was asleep. you left 3 minutes ago and, there you are using a red and and black with flower pattern around it. you stared at Kakashi in the distant, he was paying your clothes to the shop owner, then you glanced at your (s/c) soft palms and looked back at the mirror. you smiled at yourself in the mirror. in your reflection, you could see Kakashi was starring at your- 

 yeah.

the shopkeeper assistant helps you take off the yukata and place it in a carton bag, giving it to you with a quick 'thank you' you smiled at the and looked at Kakashi. "how much does this cost?" you wobble to him like a lost child while holding the bag that has the red yukata in it. he gives you a reassuring smile. "its nothing, really." he held your hand gently. as you stare at him, you don't understand what he has in mind. he literally bought you new clothes, shoes, even accessories. you're not using your old stinky hoodie and skirt. you're using something..new. he said its called genin clothes and you're not sure what does it mean but you felt comfortable in it. there were some several pockets in such a hideous side of the clothes but you didn't mind.

 { a/n : CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER-! cre: pinterest }

but what you thought was 'lost in an unknown dimension isn't that bad!'. he held your hand tighter and walked to a specific place. there was silence between the two of you. its not awkward its a very comfortable silence. you never ever understand why is he being nice and all but you know he tried to show you that he is safe to be around with. "(y/n)" he called out breaking the silence. you looked up at him as a respond due height difference. he looked down at you and held your hand tighter. "nothing."

pissed, your punched his upper arm as he yelped.

you two were walking out of the market. then in the way you saw many kids running around the streets. very peaceful and quite and all but in a sudden, you felt you cheek is wet. Kakashi looked up to the sky and realized there's a light raining. he looked down at you in a concerned expression. you sneezed. "i'm sorry-" Kakashi slid open his vest, covering your upper body and picks you up holding you tightly.  you saw all darkness and feel your whole upper body trapped  around something soft and held by two strong arms. "hey what the-" "i'm going to run." he said without hesitation. you can tell the rain is getting harder and you're worried about him.

you could feel every step he took, he held you tighter protectively. he cant really see anything because he covers most of your upper body. but you sure you hear a door being slide opened then closed. 'are we at my house yet-' you feel like you're being placed down in a sofa or a bed. then, Kakashi took off his jacket from you. revealing him, all wet. "you okay? i'm sorry for bringing you here its faster and safer" he explained softly while placing his palm to your forehead. "u-uhm i'm fine don't worry." you said blushing brightly.

"i'm all soaked up, do you mind if i change clothes in my room?" he ask at her. "oh yeah sure ill wait here don't worry" you said to him with a reassuring smile. he shrugs it off and left you alone in his living room. you were fighting your inner thoughts whether you should snoop around his house and looked around or not. 'well, he did bought me many things. i think i should respect his privacy.' you thought to yourself and smiles.

12 seconds later...

"woah he does sure love this book." you said to yourself looking at his bookshelves, drawers, kitchen counter, and many more. you walked as you traced one of his huge bookshelves. and you saw the orange book he used to read. he place it in the highest shelve you barely could reach. you glance at his kitchen counter and spot the bar chair. you thought or a second then drag the chair all the way to the bookshelves. you climbed it and got the book. 

you sat down in the chair and examined the book. "Icha icha paradise make out tactics? hmm." curious, you started reading the first chapter. 

the two billionaire checks in the hotel room. after they got their keys, the unofficial couple rushed to their room. as she walks, the male couldn't stop looking at her huge juicy breast. its going to be a long night for him. they finally got in and sat in their bed exhausted."Yuki.." Yuno reached out for his neck, tugging him slightly. "whats wrong, Yuno?" he flips her to their bed and start to dominate over her. "you know how much i loved you right? id do anything for your company and you.." Yuno said seductively to Yuki as she rubs her womanhood to his thigh. "yeah, i will.. i love you so much, you hear me?" he said with a husky voice right in Yuno's ear. "now tell me what do you want baby girl.." he rubs her thick thigh up and down making her squirm. "i-i want you now. take me Yuki.."she moaned lightly as he kisses her, forcing his tongue to slid into her pretty mouth. they battled for dominance and of course the male wins. time slowly passes whilst the two is getting heated and more heated, they didn't realized their only had pants on as Yuno with her bra. "are you ready?" Yuki spreads her leg open and rip her pants off. "yes daddy take me!" Yuno begs to him. he smirked and took off his boxers revealing his  "Hmm." 

you jolted in fear when two muscular arm wrapped around your waist. "he said 'are you ready baby girl?' whilst spreading her thigh open,hmm?" you hear a deep husky voice from behind. you froze due the sudden actions. he rubs your stomach in a circle motion his his thumb, soothingly but feels dangerous. "oh my, Yuno rubs her womanhood to Yuki's abdomen, hmm? why don't we make the live action of this amazing scene don't you think?" Kakashi whispers deeply into your ears whilst his hand is still wrapping his arms securely around you. you feel dumbfounded. "i- i was- um- tha-" 

he chuckles and let go of you. "i didn't know you stuttered that hard when embarrassed." he ruffles your hair and took away the book. "hey i haven't finish-" "nah-a-ah. you're still underage." he slid the book to his pocket and flicks your forehead then faced the other way. "ouch-" then he froze. "hey.. you don't need do that to my forehead. geez you really do look like Itachi Uciha.. teasing and flicking my damn forehead all the time. huft" you pouted while rubbing your forehead. he turned around to you in disbelief.

"like who?" 

=============================

i'm so sorry for the inconvenience of the story quality. i prolly didn't sleep for like a week. i feel tired so i can't really think straight

thanks for the votes. that gave me the spirit and the courage to try my best

edited: 8/3/2020

2799 words

-racc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.9K 40
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
355K 10K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
27K 473 44
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
626K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...