Fantastic Four (Rise of The S...

By racefunhorsess

Reed and Sue are getting Married. Johnny is has feelings for Scar. When the Silver Surfer threatens their wor... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

3.9K 100 5
By racefunhorsess

Scarlett P.O.V

I look up at him in awe. Surprise clearly written all over my face.

"So you are real." I say and he lets chuckle out nodding. "Let's just say they have created movies about you and your best friends, including some SHIELD agents and I'm a big fan." I laugh. "So come on let me show you the newer New York." I say and he laughs. He holds out his arm and I take it in mine. We walk through central park arm in arm telling about ourselves.

"Okay me first." I cheer. "My name is Scarlett Richards, as you have head. I am in there somewhere between half powers. What I mean is I can turn my body to where I am just as a regular human or I can turn myself into a type of literal walking ice sculpture of myself." He looks at me confused.

"Here I'll show you." I walk up to a nearby tree. "I wish I had my gifts." I mumble. I rub my hand along the roots and then begin up. The tree begins to frost over. It swirls over the bark making patterns.

"You see now this tree is covered in a layer of frost." I walk up to him leaving frost footprints in the grass. I pull my over shirt up revealing a tank top. I show him the scars over my chest and arms.

"I changed myself human to not hurt anybody on day. There are four other people like me. One is super strong and in rock form. Another can turn invisible. My brother and stretch to an unbelievable length and the playboy can shoot fire and fly using his flames." I pull out my phone using pictures. We walk over to a bench and sit down.

"Beware people do edit photos so don't always believe everything you see in them. Back to the story. Anyway I changed human and fireball aka playboy shot a fireball at Ben. They got in an argument and he shot another one. I stepped in the way and took the force and the flames. I got third degree burns. I flew home since I was shirtless from the fire. I had to cover myself in ice and it stung like crazy. So that one of my powers." I say and he looks stunned at what I just revealed to him.

"One of your powers?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah. I can fly using angel wings. I can transport also using teleportation. I can move objects with my mind. I don't have much clue what else. I actually just gained some of those powers." I say and begin to change the subject from me to him.

"So how about you?" I ask him and he takes a deep breath. "You don't have to tell me. I don't have a hard time telling people of what I can do. I am... was in a well-known group of superheroes. We were called the Fantastic Five. The crowds came up with that name. Now it's the Fantastic Four." I tell him. He nods and doesn't tell me what happened.

"What do you do around here for fun?" He asks me and I smile widely. I love to have fun and be micheveious.

"Personally, I fly. So Captain, what do you say about going for a ride?" I stand up from the bench we're sitting on.

"Flying? Like your wings?" He asks and I nod my head vigorously. "Yeah, it could be fun." He says and I hold out my arm.

"Okay Captain, let's have some fun." I spread my wings out and his jaw drops. I walk to him and grab him arm. I flap my snow white wings and take to the skies. I fly around and show him attractions that people come to see. I fly back to the bench we were first at and land there smoothly.

"What did you think?" He looks down at me and opens his mouth. "Cat got your tongue? I know, if you ever want to go for another flight just need to contact me." I say, he nods and we walk arm and arm out of the park.

"How would I do that, contact you." I pull out my phone to him.

"These are phones. You can use one when you learn to or you could get one of the SHIELD agents to do that. Sometimes you can call me with your mind and I'll hear, but you're the only one that knows you can do that. You have a place to stay tonight?" I ask and he shakes your head.

"I'm sure Director Fury got you an apartment. Let's take to the skies and fly to SHIELD." I grab his arm and fly to the building. I walk to the door and a person stops me.

"Name and ID." The person says.

"Scarlett Richards of the Fantastic Four and I'm pretty sure my wings could be a good identification or you can drag a civilian and ask them who I am and I can probably guarantee you that they would know who I am. This man over here is a friend and he is allowed to come in." I tell the person and they looked up shocked.

"Yes, ma'am, Miss Richards, um sorry about that." He moves out of the way.

"No worries, darling." I pat their arm and drag the Captain inside the building. "Sometimes new SHIELD agents mess up." Director Fury comes out of nowhere. "Ah, Director Fury. Does Captain Rogers have an apartment?" I ask him.

"No we haven't thought to get him one." He says and I let out a little frown. Usually SHIELD is on top of things.

"I'll find him one. Thanks, Fury. If you or SHIELD needs anything don't hesitate to ask." I turn to Steve. "So Steve, where do you want to live?" He contemplates the place.

"How about Brooklyn." He says and I smile at him.

"That's where you used to live." I smile. He nods.

"How did you know?" He ask curiously because he didn't tell me much about himself.

"Like I said big fan of your movies." I laugh. He lets out a little laugh. "I'll lend you the movies sometime. They are amazing, but I would actually prefer this you more than the movie you, you are more you." I laugh. "That was confusing. Okay let's go."

I fly around Brooklyn and find him an apartment. His only house or apartment was turned into some memorial so he couldn't go back. We found someplace pretty close to where he used to live so he was happy. I walk to the door and then I remember something. I grab a notepad off his table and write down my number.

"If you want to call me, here is my number. If you need any advice do hesitate to call and or leave a message. I had fun today." I say and he looks at me.

"I did too. New York is surely different than what it used to be." I nod in agreement.

"It sure is. It was a pleasure to meet the famous Captain America and the real Steve Rogers. I will say this, Steve Rogers is an amazing man." I walk up and hug him and give him a kiss to the cheek. "Don't get lost." I joke with him and he lets out a deep chuckle of laughter. With that I walk away from a legend.

I fly back to my part of New York and lay down on a roof to rest. Over the next few days I watch Reed stay up late, Sue try to help Reed, Adelaide play with Ben. Ben hang with Alicia and surprisingly Johnny with no girls at all.

I watch Reed finish his work on the pulsars and Victor was nowhere to be seen. No surprise he was always to stuck up. He wouldn't help with anything. He does nothing, but takes the credit. I do have to say, seeing him thrown into an icy cave was satisfaction.

I watch as the whole group leaves and they leave Adelaide with a sitter. They are driven by Army jeeps through the wood. I guess that they have found where he might be next. I fly behind and they already have a camp set up.

The team walk around and looks at it all. The woods buzz with insects, but I don't get bothered by them. I watch from a tall tree above them, that I can hear from and listen to them talking.

"Sir, he's in a position north of here." The women Johnny was hitting on says to the General.

"Good." The General walks away and Reed and they follow.

"General, give us a one-mile perimeter." Reed says or demands. The General turns around.

"Forget it, Richards." My fists clench. "You had your shot and you blew it. This is a military operation now. Jam the signal, get out of the way and let us do our job." He says and I have to use plenty of control.

"You don't understand." Reed argues.

"No, you don't understand. So let me make it clear for you and your pack of freaks." Frost spreads on the branch I'm on. "I'm the quarterback. You're on my team. Got it? But I guess you never played football in high school did you, Richards?" He turns and begins to walk away again.

"No you're right, I didn't. I stayed in and studied like a good little nerd. Fifteen years later..." He looks around. "...I'm one of the greatest minds of the 21 century. I'm engaged to the hottest girl on the planet. My sister..." He stops for a second and I make my move.

"His sister..." I jumped down to the ground and landed on my knee with my fist to the ground. I stand up and I hear gasps go through the group. "...is another one of the smartest minds. She was trained by professional assassins. She has connections with a large group who outranks the army." I walk up to him so I'm a few feet away.

"She is now best friends with... Oh wait that's classified. So look here Quarter back. See this man right here, my brother. The quarter back stands right in front of him, asking him for his help. He won't give you a dang thing unless you start treating his friends and family with some respect." The General stares at me.

"Where did you-"He begins confused as to why he hasn't seen me.

"Trained by assassins remember." He stares and turns around to th girl.

"Give them what they want." He says and I turn around to a surprised group.

"I am always around. Okay, until I die I won't be, but hey. Okay, nice to see you again. Have fun with surfer. He won't hurt you. Um..." I look around. "...Tell Adelaide I miss her." I look at them. "Goodbye." I fly up.

"Wait." I look down at them. "Why do you stay to find a cure?" Reed asks.

"Because there is no cure. You said so yourself. I was at that meeting where Victor was blew backwards. I am everywhere." I look down and I drop to the ground. I walk to Reed hug him and kiss his cheek. "Goodbye again, brother." With that I transport back to the tree and they stand there for a few minutes. I follow them.

"You have coordinates. Set up your posts and rendezvous back here." Reed says they split up in different directions and I follow Sue. The men can protect themselves.

She begins to set up her pulsar and sets it on the ground. She does the multiple things that you have to do to set it up and it takes some time to do it all. Suddenly the trees begin to shift and I see the surfer. He better not break what he said.

"Guys?" She says into her earpiece. "He's here." I know they are all going bzrk now because of it. He moves closer and she puts up a force field. He moves forward and puts his head through it she takes her force field down.

"Why are you destroying our planet?" She asks.

"I have no choice." He spoke to her. I jump down from my tree and land there.

"You said you wouldn't, Surfer." I growl. He ignores me. I hear loud footsteps, but I stay where I am.

"Sue!" Reed says and then he looks at me. I am still glaring daggers at the Surfer. Johnny has arrived along with Reed and I can feel him staring at me.

"What do you mean?" Sue asks and I step closer to the man.

"By you don't have a choice." I clear up for him. He looks at me gratefully.

"Not always." He answers us.

"Why are you trying to destroy us?" Sue asks him softly.

"I am not the destroyer." I know the General is getting antsy now. Suddenly he sends bombs and I'm surprised. I raise my wings and go to the sky. The Surfer turns and looks. He raise himself to my level.

"I'm going to try and disable them." I say and stand there. I do it to many and I dodge them. The surfer goes down because Sue finished, but they continue to rain down. I continuously disable and dodge. Suddenly one hits me and I go down. I land on my back, mainly on my wings. I let out a scream of pain and I lay there groaning from it. Black spots fill my vision a little bit.

I then transport myself across and my wings droop a little. I stumble back and I trip and fall to my butt. I slowly put my wings in my back and I let out little screams as I do. The pain is almost unbearable. I won't be able to fly for a while.

I sit there taking deep breaths. I see them stumble out with the surfer and they look at me. Reed hands Ben the surfer and rushes to me. I teleport around and I look at Reed.

"I don't need help. I have hurt my wings a bit. Nothing broken, just sore. I exerted myself while flying my new best friend. No go with Surfer boy and I'm out of your way." I say and they walk. I feel an extra pair of eyes on me.

"It's rude to stare." I look him in the eyes. My head suddenly has severe pain. I slowly drop to the ground. He rushes at me and stares down at me. "Stay safe, Flames." I teleport away and change into my army suit. I place a wig on my head and this time, I place brown contacts in my eyes.

We arrive at a snowy building and they didn't even realize they had another visitor. I decide to keep out of Reed and their way. I walk along in the General's group.

"I want to be there for the questioning." Reed says.

"Not going to happen." He says and then turns to a man as they walk to a room. "Make sure they remain here comfortably." He says

"Yes sir." The man says and guards the door. The General turns to me. "Stay in the room with them. If they need anything get it." He says.

"Yes Sir." I walk into the room and stay in the corner. I watch Johnny pace the room a little bit.

"Are we prisoners? How did this happen?" He says and stands in another corner.

"Apparently, they don't want us interfering with their methods." Reed says.

"I can't imagine what they're doing to him." Sue says and I decide to speak up.

"I'm going to say interrogation. Which with the General will most likely be with torture since he is an Alien." I say and they look to me.

"I say he gets what he deserves?" Johnny says and Sue and I look at him.

"How can you say that?" Sue says.

"The General's right about this. The guy was about to destroy the planet. He said so himself." Johnny says.

"It doesn't make sense, he protected me. I know along with Scarlett, but he made sure I wasn't hurt." The room goes silent at my name.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened with Scarlett?" I ask them and they look at their hands. Reed lets out a loud sigh.

"My sister, forgot some information to tell us. She blames herself for everything that's coming and going wrong. I know some of us where angry a little, but not alot." He pauses and quickly glances at Johnny.

"I shoved her into a wall on her bad shoulder that was shot. She wasn't even to be blamed. Then she knocked me out for a few hours with her mad fighting skills. She never left my side until after a couple of hours. I woke up right after she left. I don't blame her, it's just we're having a hard time with Surfer dude and now we could really use her." Johnny says and I nod.

"She might be closer than you think." They look up from there hands and at me. "I saw her there standing up for you and the team. She came out of nowhere. Didn't she save you where the Ferris wheel in London was falling, Johnny? She might just be close around, watching like a Guardian." I say and they nod.

"We need to get in there." Sue says.

"Mrs. Richards, can't you turn invisible?" She nods. "If you play along with me I can get you out. I'm supposed to be the one to get you things. Need a water bottle? Gotta open the door right? Just slip out." I tell her and she looks surprised at me. Probably since I'm doing this for her and I 'work for the General.'

"You would do that for us?" Sue says.

"You guys have done all the work. The General's just taking all the credit. Let's do this. Come on Mrs. Richards." I walk to the door and knock it opens.

"They four want water bottles. I need to grab them. The General assigned me to get them things they need." I move over and Sue taps my shoulder when she is past me. I walk down the hallway and return with five water bottles and a bag of M&M's I walk back into the room with my arms full of the items.

"Do you guys like being a part of The Fantastic Four?" I ask them while handing them each water bottles. I open the bag of M&M's placing it in the middle of the table. I take a hand full and place it in a metal cup for Ben. I hand it to him and he sends me a grateful look.

"No." Johnny answers and I look at him confused. "I liked being a part of the Fantastic Five." He says and I look at the ground sadly.

"I'm sorry about your team member." I say and take my water bottle.

"It's alright." He says. How come you don't carry a gun like the rest of the people?" Johnny asks me curiously.

"I major in Hand to Hand combat." I say casually. I hear a tap on the door and I knock twice and tell the man I needed to go to the bathroom. I walk back in and listen to them talk. We then all rush out of the room. I go change because they still don't know about me.

I run along and peek around a corner. I see a large whole through multiple walls. How didn't I hear this? I see Reed coming out of the wall from behind Ben. I hold back a laugh. They run into a room. I watch as they look around. I transport across to there they don't see me and I see what happened. The board is gone and General Hagar is demolished. They run down hallways and around one corner.

"Halt!" The lady says holding a gun. I quickly empty the mag without any of them looking. "Stay where you are? Where is General Hagar?" She asks pointing them empty gun at Johnny.

"He's dead. If we don't get him out of here we'll all be." Reed answers. She looks hesitantly.

"Frankie..." Johnny pauses holding his hands up a little. "...the world is literally at stake now. You half to trust us. Please?" Johnny says and she lets them go. They run down the hall and to a stairwell.

"We need to get to the roof. It should be here now." Reed says and I know what he's talking about. I built it.

"What should be here?" Ben asks as they run. When they reach the roof the flying car devices are there. I stand behind them and Johnny runs up like a little kid.

"Reed this is by far the coolest thing you've ever done." I almost speak up but I'll let Reed take it. Johnny and Ben begin arguing. They fly off and I fly not far behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 496 10
Meanwhile in another Universe, Teenager Y/N L/N gets bitten by a radioactive spider that gives him Powers that he uses to take care of the innocent p...
119K 3K 22
Two years have gone by. Reed and Sue are getting married, Ben and Alisha are still happily together. As for June and Johnny; they were at their happ...
26.8K 803 28
~Completed~Jacqueline Richards, Reed Richard's little sister, has grown used to living in the shadow of her genius brother. Maybe that's why she bond...
70.7K 1.8K 24
The Silver Surfer, an intergalactic herald serving Galactus, plans to destroy the Earth for his master. However, five superheroes must intervene and...