Chapter 8

Scarlett P.O.V

I look up at him in awe. Surprise clearly written all over my face.

"So you are real." I say and he lets chuckle out nodding. "Let's just say they have created movies about you and your best friends, including some SHIELD agents and I'm a big fan." I laugh. "So come on let me show you the newer New York." I say and he laughs. He holds out his arm and I take it in mine. We walk through central park arm in arm telling about ourselves.

"Okay me first." I cheer. "My name is Scarlett Richards, as you have head. I am in there somewhere between half powers. What I mean is I can turn my body to where I am just as a regular human or I can turn myself into a type of literal walking ice sculpture of myself." He looks at me confused.

"Here I'll show you." I walk up to a nearby tree. "I wish I had my gifts." I mumble. I rub my hand along the roots and then begin up. The tree begins to frost over. It swirls over the bark making patterns.

"You see now this tree is covered in a layer of frost." I walk up to him leaving frost footprints in the grass. I pull my over shirt up revealing a tank top. I show him the scars over my chest and arms.

"I changed myself human to not hurt anybody on day. There are four other people like me. One is super strong and in rock form. Another can turn invisible. My brother and stretch to an unbelievable length and the playboy can shoot fire and fly using his flames." I pull out my phone using pictures. We walk over to a bench and sit down.

"Beware people do edit photos so don't always believe everything you see in them. Back to the story. Anyway I changed human and fireball aka playboy shot a fireball at Ben. They got in an argument and he shot another one. I stepped in the way and took the force and the flames. I got third degree burns. I flew home since I was shirtless from the fire. I had to cover myself in ice and it stung like crazy. So that one of my powers." I say and he looks stunned at what I just revealed to him.

"One of your powers?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah. I can fly using angel wings. I can transport also using teleportation. I can move objects with my mind. I don't have much clue what else. I actually just gained some of those powers." I say and begin to change the subject from me to him.

"So how about you?" I ask him and he takes a deep breath. "You don't have to tell me. I don't have a hard time telling people of what I can do. I am... was in a well-known group of superheroes. We were called the Fantastic Five. The crowds came up with that name. Now it's the Fantastic Four." I tell him. He nods and doesn't tell me what happened.

"What do you do around here for fun?" He asks me and I smile widely. I love to have fun and be micheveious.

"Personally, I fly. So Captain, what do you say about going for a ride?" I stand up from the bench we're sitting on.

"Flying? Like your wings?" He asks and I nod my head vigorously. "Yeah, it could be fun." He says and I hold out my arm.

"Okay Captain, let's have some fun." I spread my wings out and his jaw drops. I walk to him and grab him arm. I flap my snow white wings and take to the skies. I fly around and show him attractions that people come to see. I fly back to the bench we were first at and land there smoothly.

"What did you think?" He looks down at me and opens his mouth. "Cat got your tongue? I know, if you ever want to go for another flight just need to contact me." I say, he nods and we walk arm and arm out of the park.

"How would I do that, contact you." I pull out my phone to him.

"These are phones. You can use one when you learn to or you could get one of the SHIELD agents to do that. Sometimes you can call me with your mind and I'll hear, but you're the only one that knows you can do that. You have a place to stay tonight?" I ask and he shakes your head.