Chapter 5

Third Person P.O.V

Johnny drives up through the crowded streets. He revs the engine of his sleek car and he parks out front of his sisters building that she'll have the wedding on top.

Crowds of fans and reporters line the street for some words from the playboy. They hold up signs hoping to be noticed. He slides out of his car. His girl slides out of the other side and waits there for him.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Listen, everybody!" He says getting everyone's attention. He raises his hands in the air, his keys on his fingers. "This is a very special day for my sister, probably the most important day of her life. So I just want to say to you guys, please respect out privacy." He says in a serious type tone, fooling everybody.

"Come on, Johnny." A reporter calls out and Johnny begins to laugh.

"I'm just kidding. We're auctioning off the exclusive wedding photos to the highest bidder, so go online and place your bids. Thank you." He walks around his car while tossing the keys for a valet to take his car to the garage.

"What's it take to be dating The Human Torch?" A reporter asks Johnny's girlfriend. Johnny smirks at the reporter and looks down at his girl. He really doesn't like her, he is just dating her because she is 'hot'

"Fireproof lingerie and a lot of aloe." The girl laughs. The reporter begins to ask another question when she is cut off by an engine. The engine of a shiny, black, sleek 68' Dodge Charger.

They owner steps out her toned legs begin shown off.She wears a sundress at flows around her knees. Her companion climbs from the car with a small sundress also. She wears sandals that match her outfit. Her hair in a flurry of springy curls.

The owner walks out the car ignoring the shouts from reporters. She walks to the valet taking their cars.

"Not one scratch. I will look be looking." She hands the keys and picks the girl up and onto her waist. She walks past Johnny and his girlfriend, not even casting a second glance through her sunglasses toward them. They walk through the doors and to the elevator pressing the floor that Sue and everybody is on.

Johnny stare after it her awe. She made his entrance look like it was nothing. When his girl finishes the interview he takes her inside. He takes her to the floor and tells her to go up farther to the top floor for the wedding. Meanwhile a man tries to get into the wedding.

"Invitation, sir?" A guard asks hold a clip board.

"I should be on that list." The man says looking over the clip board.

"Name." The guard asks while scanning the clip board.

"Stan Lee." The man says and the guard shakes his head.

"Yeah. Nice try. Buddy." The guard says holding the man who claims to be Stan Lee back from the wedding. The guy trying to get it keeps trying to persuade.

"No, really. I'm Stan Lee." The man keeps trying to tell the guard but the guard doesn't listen to his protests.

"Nice, try." The guard says again and holds the older man back.

Sue, Alicia and Scarlett

Scarlett walks through the door with Adelaide, who turns out to be the flower girl and ring bearer in one. The reporters keeping trying to get a name about the girl, but Scarlett won't let anyone near them.

"Well you made quite an entrance. Made Johnny's look like crumbs." Sue says and Scarlett lets out a small laugh.

"Some days that playboy has to be beat. So do you need anything or do we change now?" Scarlett asks and sets Adelaide on the couch. Scarlett moves some of the springy curls from the girls face and smiles down at her.