She took me to the sky | soos...

By neverland_078

Shuhua loves Soojin and everybody knows it. But what happens if Shuhuas dream of having Soojin as her girlfri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 | M
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Book
Chapter 24 (Bonus I)
Chapter 25 (Bonus II)

Chapter 16

3.9K 148 218
By neverland_078

"Shuhua get your lazy ass up! We're home!" Yuqis loud voice shouted through the dorm.

Shuhua who was watching TV leaped up happily and peeked out of the living room.

"You're early, I thought you come home for dinner? It's just 4pm" she said and bounced towards her friends.

"Well, the waiting time wasn't as long as expected" Soyeon answered and brutally kicked her shoes away.

"Did something happen? You don't look so happy" Shuhua asked and raised an eyebrow. The other girls sighed and looked down.

"What?", their behavior made Shuhua worried, "What happened?"

"Well, Soojin talked to the manager and-" Soyeon started her explanation, but broke off and gulped.

"And what? Are we going to be kicked out?" the younger girls asked with an unusually high voice.

"He said-", Soyeon started again and suddenly her eyes lightened, "That he'll talk to the CEO!"

Shuhua stared at her dumbfounded. How dared they to play such a rotten joke on her?

This topic wasn't funny at all, they could have get really kicked out.

Well, probably she would have done the same, but being the victim of such jokes was something new.

And Shuhua didn't like it at all and she swore to herself that she'll take revenge for that.

"You are the worst! How can you frighten the life out of me like this?!" Shuhua roared angrily making the other girls laugh.

"Aren't you happy?" Miyeon asked between the laughter.

"I am, but you guys are really unbelievable" Shuhua answered and pouted.

"Aw, someone's sulky here", Minnie mocked and encouragingly patted the younger girls shoulder, "You should've seen Soojin. She was so nervous, but she gave herself a start and talked to the managers undauntedly"

"By the way where is she actually?" Shuhua asked not able to hide how proud she was that Soojin finally overcame her anxiety and shyness.

"Buying something" Minnie answered shortly and went in the living room, "Fancy a round Mario and Sonic at the olympic games?"

"I'm in! Do the others play as well?" Shuhua shouted excitedly and rushed back in the living room.

All together they played video games. Shuhua and Miyeon took it very serious again and battled each other as if it was a matter of life and death.

Minnie still was an average gamer, but got more competitive whenever she lost.

And Soyeon and Yuqi fought against each other to not place last.

"If Soojin would be here, I wouldn't lose so often" Yuqi whined as she lost once more.

She was actually a quite good gamer, but olympics just weren't her key skill.

But Soojin was undoubtedly the worst in video games, if there was one thing she wasn't good at, it was gaming.

Speaking of the devil, as soon as Yuqi said that the front door opened and Soojin came in.

Shuhua immediately leaped up, carelessly discarding her controller.

Normally her score was very important to her, but when Soojin came she didn't care about it anymore.

Miyeon saw and seized her chance and started a new game without Shuhua to take the lead in their current competition.

"Shu where are you? I need to tell you something!" Soojin shouted and took her shoes off.

The younger girl came rushed out of the living room as soon as she asked for her and hugged her bone-crushingly.

"I already know it and I am so proud of you" she said almost crushing Soojin.

"Not so tight- I can't breathe" she ground out and Shuhua let her go.

"Sorry", she said and sheepishly rubbed her neck, "But I'm just so happy".

Soojin smiled and asked herself how somebody could not fall in love with Shuhua, she was so cute and caring.

"Come, you need to tell me everything" the younger girl said grabbing Soojins hand and dragging her in her room.

"No sex before dinner!" Yuqi shouted teasingly as she saw the two girls going in Shuhuas room.

"Just ignore her, I have something much better for you" Soojin whispered.

"And what could that be?" Shuhua asked surprised as she closed the door.

Soojin winked and rummaged in her bag. She pulled a small white package out and handed it to the younger girl. Shuhua impatiently unwrapped the paper and looked inside.

"Oh wow! Thank you!" she exclaimed excitedly and pulled a huge chocolate ship muffin out.

She absolutely loved these muffins, but they were so expensive in the bakery and for making them herself she was too inexpertly.

"Glad you like it. That cost me a fortune" Soojin laughed and watched Shuhua munching the muffin happily.

"Do you want some?" she mumbled with a full mouth and hold the muffin in front of Soojins eyes.

The smell was amazing and she took a small bite. Actually she wasn't a huge fan of chocolate chip muffins, but this one was astonishing delicious.

If it hadn't been Shuhuas present she would have taken it back and ate it herself.

Shuhua finished eating at record speed and flopped on the bed.

"That was the best I've eaten in years. Thank you" she sighed contently patting her stomach.

"Wait, you have some chocolate here" Soojin said and wiped it away from the corner of Shuhuas mouth.

Her gaze lingered a bit too long on her lips, what the younger girl noticed right away.

She leaned in smiling and pressed a chaste kiss on Soojins lips.

"So now we've done that, you can tell me about the conversation with the manager" she grinned and pulled Soojin on the bed to sit next to her.

"There's not much to say about. I just told him that we are dating and that we want to make it official"

"But he just didn't accept it like this, did he?" Shuhua asked curiously.

"No, but I told him that the popularity of the group would rise, because most of the fans are shipping us anyway. And even other people would pay attention to us, because their aren't many gay idols, much less gay idols dating. And than he had to admit that I was right. He said that he already assumed something like that anyway. Apparently we've been quite obvious even before we became a couple and he also said he was happy for us and will try to talk to the CEO"

"You were so brave" Shuhua whispered impressed.

"Oh, that was nothing" Soojin answered and blushed.

Shuhua didn't want to harp on it any more, nevertheless she was so proud of the older girl.

She always was so shy and didn't dare to talk to anybody about her feelings, but now she was able to talk to manager, the one who might would cancel their contracts and force them to leave, like they did it with Hyuna and E'Dawn.

"And what did you do?" Soojin asked to change the topic.

"Nothing special. I did my exercises and practiced Korean" Shuhua shrugged.

The day has been as boring as ever, because she hadn't something to do.

The two girls sat next to each other in silence. Soojin laid her arm around Shuhuas shoulder and played with her hair while the younger girl was scrolling through her Instagram showing funny posts to Soojin.

"Are you finished? It's dinner time" Yuqi shouted after a while from the other side of the door.

"We are coming!", Shuhua yelled back and got up, "Guess we better get going or I have to listen to Yuqis teasing the whole evening"

The girls ate all together and played some games afterwards.

Around 9pm Shuhua quit playing and forced Soojin to go to bed. The older girl was protesting, because she was no longer a child and could decide for herself when to go to bed, but as she yawned widely Soyeon supported Shuhua.

Everybody had noticed how Soojin was suffering from the short sleep and soon she had to fight against five girls trying to force her to go to bed now.

After 10 minutes of discussing she finally surrendered and let Shuhua drag her to her room. She changed while Shuhua was waiting outside impatiently.

"Are you done?" she asked.

"Almost, but why aren't you coming in? Do I really look that bad?" the muffled answer came back.

"No, but aren't you uncomfortable when somebody watches you changing?"

"But you aren't somebody", Soojin stated and Shuhua heard something rumple in the room, "Okay I'm done"

The girl entered. Soojin already laid in her bed, her eyes barely opened.

"Do you sleep with me?" she mumbled and patted the place in front of her.

"Actually I wanted to go back-" Shuhua answered and Soojin pouted.

"But I can sleep better with you" she whined and clung to the younger girls hand.

Shuhua couldn't say no when Soojin behaved like that and crawled on the bed sighing excessively.

The older girl snuggled against her back satisfied and was dozen off the next moment. Shuhua wasn't tired yet and decided to play on Soojins phone, because her own was still in her room.

She unlocked it and smiled as she saw her background image.

It was the photo they've taken together in the amusement park. It was one of the best days in her life, but also one of the worst.

But obviously both of them tried to just remember the nice things that had happened.

Suddenly a message popped up. It was from Moonbyul and Shuhua decided to answer, Soojin won't mind for sure.

Moonbyul

Now I'm the one texting you late, but I just wanted to let you know, that we would be free this Friday, so if you and your friends want to come over, we would be glad.

Soojin/Shuhua

Sounds great. Our schedule ends on Friday, so we have time.

Moonbyul

Great! We could throw a party, because you finished the promotions successfully.
By the way how is Shuhua? I hope her state is getting better.

Shuhua snickered to herself. Moonbyul didn't seem to notice that she wasn't texting Soojin. Well she was, but it was not Soojin answering.

Soojin/Shuhua

She is fine, but quite lonely, because nobody has the time to play with her :(

Moonbyul

Oh, at least she is in a better condition now.
Well, I'll text you the address and time later this week.

Soojin/Shuhua

Yeah, that's fine. We are looking forward to meet you again.

Shuhua laid the phone back on the nightstand. She had just accepted an invitation to a party with MAMAMOO, their seniors. The others will be marveled.

"Everybody listen up, I have important news!"

The girls were eating breakfast and Shuhua wanted to share the news with them as soon as possible.

Soojin hadn't looked on her phone today, so she didn't know it either.

"What is it this time?", Yuqi asked and rolled her eyes, "Don't tell me you're pregnant today"

"That joke is getting lame and if you keep annoying me, I won't tell you the important news" Shuhua fired back.

"Fine, I'll stop" Yuqi said and put an intent face on.

"We are going to a party on Friday with MAMAMOO!" Shuhua exclaimed excitedly.

As expected all the girls met her with disbelief, they were staring at Shuhua as if she just said that they won a Grammy.

"Wow, how did you do that? I mean how did you get them to invite us to a party?" Minnie asked as she had proceeded what Shuhua just told them.

"Oh I did nothing. Moonbyul wrote Soojin a message yesterday that we are invited to a party to celebrate that we finished the promotions successfully" Shuhua answered simply and grinned proudly.

"She wrote me a message?" Soojin asked incredulous.

"That's right. But you've been already sleeping, so I answered it for you"

The older girl leaped up and rushed to her room, she couldn't believe that Moonbyul invited them to a party.

"If this is some sick prank Shuhua, I won't ever give you a muffin again!" she shouted while looking for her phone.

And indeed, there were new messages from Moonbyul. One telling her the exact time and another one with the address where the party should take place.

Soojin went back to the other members staring on her screen. She scrolled up to what Shuhua had written last evening.

"See? I told the truth"

"You did write that you're lonely?!", Soojin exclaimed suddenly, "Gosh, they'll think I don't care for you properly!"

"I just told the truth, you're so busy and I'm not. I'm bored all day long. The walking exercises are finished after half an hour and I can't practice Korean 6 hours or longer a day!" Shuhua answered sulkily and crossed her arms.

"And that's suddenly my fault?! I can't help the tight schedule!" Soojin replied anger boiling in her veins.

Why could Shuhua never think before she does anything? She never thought of the consequences of her actions.

"But you could at least call me when you're in the waiting room! I've waited all day long for that call, but nothing came. I can't imagine that you are busy in there all the time!" Shuhua shouted furiously.

She was annoyed with Soojin, why was she making such a big deal of it? It hadn't been wrong to write Moonbyul that she was lonely, because it was true.

"We are not discussing that now! Not in front of them" Soojin said pointing at the other girls staring at them surprised yet incredulous.

Shuhua and Soojin always seemed like the perfect couple, which was never arguing. It was their first time seeing them having a fight.

"Oh no, we are discussing this here and now! You always just run away, when something isn't going the way you want it!" Shuhua shouted enraged and stood up making the chair fly through half of the room.

"I'm running away?! You didn't want to tell me about Dr. Kim for ages!" Soojin fired back with anger burning in her eyes.

"Don't dare to talk about him" the younger girl whispered threateningly.

"I thought we were discussing it now?" Soojin asked glaring daggers at Shuhua who did the same.

"You have no idea, why I haven't told you"

"Then you have now the chance to do so"

"If you're talking to me like this, I think I won't!", Shuhua shouted angrily, "Really you are annoying me!".

She aggressively pushed past Soojin and headed to her room.

"Who's running away now?!" she yelled and Shuhua just shut the door with a loud bang.

Soojin turned back to the other girls who were making themselves small in their chairs and looked down.

"Weren't you a bit too harsh?" Soyeon asked quietly.

"Yeah, maybe you're a bit overtired. That can make people more aggressive, you know?" Miyeon supported the leader.

Her words were hesitant and a bit shaky as if she feared becoming the new target of Soojins anger.

"You think it's my fault as well?!", she asked annoyed, "Duh, just leave me alone"

As she wished the girls barely talked to her during the day, nobody wanted to deal with her when she was so short-tempered. Soojin was only too happy about it.

"I think she is overtired" Minnie stated lowering her voice.

She, Miyeon, Soyeon and Yuqi were consulting in the waiting room for some irrelevant show about the argument they've witnessed that morning.

"No wonder. She hasn't relaxed for weeks now" Yuqi said and glanced at Soojin.

She didn't seemed to notice the consultation and was doing some interview for I-Talk.

She always was a bit aloof in front of the camera, but today it was worse than usual.

She couldn't cover up how pissed she was, which even the cameraman seemed to notice and left Soojin alone again when he finished shooting his stuff.

"It can't go on like this. At the moment she's just cranky, but it will affect her health soon", Soyeon explained, "We need to do something".

Everybody nodded and absorbed in their thought.

"Maybe something where she can completely relax and chill out. And maybe something she can do with Shuhua together, that fight really scared the shit out of me" Minnie suggested.

She was a bit annoyed with their constant flirting, but she rather watched them making out than arguing.

"If this is the case, I think I have something nice on my mind" Miyeon said suddenly and grinned conspiratorial.

Their workday had ended and actually everybody would have returned to the dorm now, but the four girls had something other in mind.

"You can already can go back home. We still need to get something done" Soyeon said and Soojin just shrugged climbing in the van.

She drove home alone, it still was strange to not have Shuhua next to her during the drive.

Since she had been in the hospital she had been sitting alone, she missed the getaways in the world where only Shuhua and she existed.

She missed how Shuhua always rested her head on her shoulder and told her some silly jokes.

It was so boring and quiet without her. And now the other members weren't here as well and a depressing silence laid on the van.

Soojin stared out of the window and watched the landscape flying by. She was lost in thoughts again.

During the day she had been reflecting on her argument and came to reason that she slightly overreacted. The only thing she was still hoping for was that Shuhua would forgive her.

"Babe, I'm home!" Soojin shouted as she entered the apartment.

No answer.

Bewildered she took her shoes and jacket off.

"Isn't she home? She shouldn't wander around outside alone" Soojin asked herself and went to look for the younger girl.

She found her sleeping on the couch. Books, papers and pencils were distributed all over the floor, it looked like Shuhua had had a fight, which desolated the whole area around the couch.

Soojin picked on of the books up.

Exercises to improve your Korean stood on the front.

"She must have been practicing like crazy" Soojin thought and picked the other books up as well. All of them had a similar title and her assumption got confirmed.

And then she realized that Shuhua was working so hard, because of her.

She was feeling bad for being not able to practice dancing or singing with them, that's why she tried to improve her language skills to contribute at least one useful thing.

Soojins heart ached at that thought. Shuhua always had a lack in self-confidence and now she made it even worse.

"Shouldn't I be the one encouraging her and not dragging her down?" she thought angry at herself.

Soojin decided to clean up the mess and stacked the books neatly on the table, collected the pencils and put them back in the pencil case.

Lastly she picked the papers where Shuhua had taken notes and written her solutions for some tasks down. She flipped through them and decided to correct them for her.

Shuhua didn't make much mistakes, just a few in misspelling. It was astonishing how much she improved in just two weeks.

But Soojin couldn't read everything, because the ink was smeared in some places.

"Did she cry?" she thought and felt even worse than before.

There was no more space for denying that she carried their argument to excess, Shuhua even cried because of it.

After Soojin finished reading through Shuhuas notes, the younger girl woke up.

"Oh my, I doze off. I need to finish-". She broke off as she saw that the chaos around her had vanished.

Shuhua still hadn't noticed that Soojin came back and was quite surprised as somebody handed her the papers.

"I've corrected them" Soojin said and smiled.

"Are you my teacher or what?" Shuhua replied harshly, snatching her notes out of the older girls hands.

Apparently she hadn't forgive Soojin yet. Shuhua stood up without saying another word and walked away.

"Where are you going?" Soojin asked trying not to sound possessive but caring.

"Somewhere where you aren't" the younger girl answered coldly.

"Hey come on. Don't leave me like this", Soojin whined and rushed after Shuhua, "I am sorry, okay?"

The latter didn't even look at her and flipped her hair as a sign of not wanting to talk.

Soojin softly grabbed her wrist making her stop.

"I am really sorry. I overreacted, you didn't do anything wrong"

"I know" Shuhua responded snippy and tried to squirm free from Soojins grip. But the older girl was stronger and tightened her grasp.

Shuhua would listen to her now.

"I just want you to forgive me, I want my happy ShuShu back" she apologized, sounding genuinely.

Shuhua turned around seeing Soojin with an imploring expression, which made her own tough face melt.

"If you look a me like that I just can't be angry at you" she said and her lips curled up a bit.

The older girl slackened the grip around Shuhuas wrist and pulled her into a much needed hug.

"I love you Shu" she whispered and felt how Shuhua stiffened.

"What's wrong?" Soojin asked and hugged her tighter.

"Nothing, just happy" the younger girl answered shakily and Soojin felt a tear hitting her shoulder.

"Don't cry. You have shed enough tears for today" she said in an extremely calming tone, which made the younger girl stop immediately.

"How do you know I cried?" Shuhua asked and looked up surprised.

"Your teacher saw that the ink on your notes was smeared" Soojin answered smiling making Shuhua look away in embarrassment.

"Am I not the best teacher you ever had? I take care of you and notice when you are sad and depressed right away" she joked and removed her right hand from Shuhuas waist. Soojin gently grabbed her chin making the younger girl facing her again.

"You wish! I had better teachers before" she said boldly and stuck her tongue out.

"But they didn't do this" Soojin claimed bringing her face closer to Shuhua.

"You're a bad teacher if you kiss your student" she said smirking, nevertheless she moved closer until their lips were only centimeters apart.

She officially had forgiven Soojin and usual teasing was back.

"Don't be so sassy, or I'll give you detention" Soojin whispered and shifted her gaze from Shuhuas lips to her eyes staring death in the younger ones.

"And what does detention looks like?" Shuhua she asked distracted, being captivated by Soojins eyes, she was drowning in these dark orbs filled with lust and strangely she liked it.

"If you ask me so cocky, maybe I should show you" the older girl rasped and finally collided their lips shoving her tongue in Shuhuas mouth.

The sudden urge and dominance of the kiss made Shuhua back up until she hit the wall.

Soojin corned her smirking darkly and pulled away. Her hands wandered up and rested right next to Shuhuas head.

"So where do you want to have your detention? Just here or do you want to go in another room?" she asked lowly making Shuhua gulp.

As if Soojin wasn't ready, she was very well ready. Soojin seemed to be even more ready than Shuhua and the latter was so surprised by her actions that she wasn't getting a single word out.

She had never seen Soojin so demanding for quite and it made her intimidated. She knew, once Soojin would start, she wouldn't stop.

And at that thought her knees suddenly got weak and she felt like she would drop.

"No answer? I'll give you a little more time to think about it" Soojin said and smashed her lips on Shuhuas again.

The younger girl kissed back and wrapped her arms around Soojins waist pulling her closer. Even though she was intimidated she couldn't help getting excited, eventually she had waited for that too.

But as it has been so often the case already, somebody had to but in and interrupted their business.

"Hey guys we are home! Did you two make up?" Minnies asked and entered the living room only seconds later.

"Apparently you did" she stated smiling as she saw how Soojin pulled away from a not-so-innocent kiss.

But since she wasn't Yuqi, she didn't harp on it and just flopped on the couch.

Oh my, why is Minnie always the victim of catching Shuhua and Soojin red-handed...

Also I think I should already prepare my holy water

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8.1K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...
38.8K 1.5K 32
Love is friendship that has caught fire - Ann Landers Yuyeon included in this story.
42.8K 1.7K 33
Shuhua Yeh gets into a tragic accident that puts her in a coma for a year. When she wakes up, she does not remember that she is married for 2 years...
57.5K 2.5K 44
(COMPLETED) Seo Soojin a kind and smart girl that everyone knows around their department. She's very sociable when she's inside the university but wh...