๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐„๐‹๐Ž๐ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐...

Da grrrlfriend

[NOT CONTINUING!!] โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ. ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ' dialogue เผ„ - "what the fuck." ( แด€ษด 'ษช แด€แด ษดแดแด› แดแด‹แด€ส แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœษชs' แด€ษดแด… 'sแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€... Altro

โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ. ๐๐‹๐Ž๐“ เผ„
โ˜๏ธŽ. ๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ. intro
001. โžช ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€.
002. โžช ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜.
003. โžช ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€.
004. โžช ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€.
006. โžช ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.
007. โžช ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ.
008. โžช ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜†๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด.
009. โžช ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ.
010. โžช ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€.
011. โžช ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ.
012 โžช ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ.
013 โžช ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ.
014. โžช ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.
015. โžช ๐—ฏ๐˜†๐—ฒ-๐—ฏ๐˜†๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฟ๐˜†.
016. โžช ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€.

005. โžช ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€.

67 2 0
Da grrrlfriend

𝟺:𝟷𝟹 𝚙𝚖

Mr. Chadwick's office consists of the minimalist aesthetic. White everywhere with plants here and there. I honestly don't like it..it's too bright and too plain.

Oh did I mention that I was in the office with Marcel and my mom? Yeah..this is going to be interesting.

"Ma'am you may be wondering why you're here.."

"Please, call me Athena." Your mom smiles and shakes his hand. He smiles and you noticed him staring at your mother in a different way.

You clear your throat and glare at him. He awkwardly chuckles and he then sits back in his seat.

"So my staff has heard rumors going around about abuse going on at the Tycho family home." Chadwick explains and places his hands on his desk. You saw your mother's smile fade and she quickly brought it back.

"Oh well those are just rumors, Sir."

"Please...call me Ian." Mister Chadwick smiles. You roll your eyes seeing what he's trying to do. Your mother nods before continuing.

"Well, Ian, as I said before, those are clearly just rumors. We are a happy family. Right, kids?" She says and looks at both of you. Marcel nods and you nod as well but it wasn't as enthusiastic as Marcel. Your mom kicks your leg making you nod more enthusiastically.

"I believe you but the school board orders me to get CPS to check out the home. Your child, Y/n, has been coming to school with fresh bruises every few days. Hopefully you understand."

"Well because your students are harassing my child, Ian." Your mother defends.

"Oh? I wasn't aware..Y/n, are you getting bullied here at school?" He asks and turns to you.

"Yeah, I am."

"My apologies, Athena. I shall look into this." Chadwick says.

"So you'll call off the CPS?" Your mom asks and Chadwick let's out a sigh.

"I really wish I could but I will get fired from my job if i don't follow the school board rules or go against them."

"Do it then." You scoff. Your mother turns to you and glared at you.

"Y/n!"

"Oh no..it's okay, Athena. I'm used to students acting like this towards me. I've had students who are worse." Chadwick laughs.

After setting up a meeting with CPS, you all were about to go home but he stopped you.

"Y/n, do you mind if I ask you about the bullying?"

"Yeah I do mind." You say but your mom looks at you. You look at her and you let out a sigh.

"...Fine." You mutter before turning to him.

"On second thought, sure." You say and sit back down. Your brother and mom follow but you look straight at Chadwick.

"But I don't want my brother or mom here." You say with crossed arms as you sit in the chair.

"Oh..okay. We'll be in the car." Your mom says and leaves the room with Marcel behind her. He closes the door leaving you and Chadwick alone.

"So..how are you feeling right now?" Chadwick asks.

"I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" He asks and gets up before going to get water from a water dispenser. "You have bags under your eyes, your skin is lighter than last year, and you just have your head down every time I see you in the halls." He continues.

"Just tired, that's all."

"But why?"

"Why..?"

Chadwick hands you the cup and sits in front of you on his desk. You take it and hold it, not drinking it.

"Why are you tired? There must be a reason."

"If you're trying to find the truth about my home life..we already gave it to you. We aren't being abused." You say.

"Then why did you try to attack Mr. Stryker?"

"Nakoa? Because he's an asshole that deserves to feel what I feel. He's harassing me and nobody is doing anything about it so i was going to handle it myself. He's lucky that those guys stopped me."

  "Who are those guys?" Chadwick questions and crosses his arms.

  "Noah, Leo, Khione..those guys." You answer.

  "You mean your friends?"

  "Friends..? I don't really have friends."

  "But if you didn't really have friends, those guys wouldn't have stopped you. They're your friends, Y/n, aren't they? They stopped you because they seem to care about you."

  "I guess so..can I go now?" You ask as you get up, put the cup on his desk then head for the door.

  "But we didn't discuss the harassment you're dealing with." Chadwick says and approaches you.

  "You're acting like you care. We both know you don't. If you really cared then you would've taken action sooner." You continue and leave the office.

Chadwick looks at the door and sees you walk by his glass window and leave the school.

  "What an interesting kid.."

My mom was mad. I could just tell by the way she drove home. Her knuckles were white by gripping the wheel so tightly and she would road rage. Behind that rage was fear. I was angry as well. Mainly worried for my mom but more angry at the fact that Marcel didn't say anything to Nakoa about it.

Once we got home, it was...chaotic.

Your mom opens the door and you see your dad sitting in the kitchen with a beer bottle in his hand. You could see a few more laying around and you see another bottle of whiskey next to him.

  "Hey, honey-"

  "Don't call me honey when you betrayed me." He says and slowly looks up at all three of you. You could see your mom's hands trembling.

  "Betrayed you? I would never-"

  "Stop bullshitting me, woman!" He shouts and throws a bottle towards you. You see it aiming for your mom and you pull her away and see the bottle break against the door. "I know why you went to the school! They called CPS on us!" He shouts and gets out of his seat before stomping towards your mom. She gently pushes you away and you see Cullen pin her against the wall.

  "If they ever suspect me hitting your freak of a child, I'll slit your throat." He threatens and takes out a knife.

  "Piss off, Cullen!" You shout and you went to approach him but he points the knife directly at you.

  "Cullen, No!" Your mom shouts and gets on her knees. He kicks her and she ends up hitting her head on the door and falls into the glass. You went to help her but Cullen grabs you and pins you against the wall with your shirt collar in his fist. The knife is against your throat and he smells like alcohol.

  "No no...your mom is fine but you...oh.." He says before laughing maniacally and grips your shirt tighter. "Because of you, i'm going to go to jail and lose my job!" He barks.

  "Good. Maybe you'll get beat in prison for the fucking asshole you are..beating women and kids, cheating, and raping a highschool girl." You talk back and glare at him. His eyes widen.

  "You think I wouldn't find out? You're fucking pathetic." You spat. He basically roars and pulls you before pushing you onto the table.

  "You're fucking dead!" He shouts and tries to swing at you with the knife. You quickly dodge but it wasn't fast enough causing him to cut your arm. He grabs your arm and pulls you off the table making you hit the floor.

"Let go of me, you bastard!" You
shout trying to pull away. He then pins you against the wall wit his hand around your neck. He basically lifted you with his hand. You tried to breathe but you couldn't. You clawed at his hands trying to gasp for air.

"You fucking little shit. You're not the boss around here. The next time you get between me and your mother, I'm killing y-"

Just then you see a bear bottle being raised and hit Cullen right on the head, shattering the bottle. Cullen falls and lets you go. You fall next to him but land on your knees, gasping for air.

"Are you okay?!" Marcel shouts and runs to you. He helps you up as you cough and you go to help your mom.

  "H-Help me get mom into my room." You say and wrap her arm around your shoulder. Marcel then suddenly grabs her and picks her up bridal style.

He takes her to your room and lays her on the bed. You gently look at her to see some glass shards in her.

  "Shit..i think we're going to have to take mom to the hospital. She has glass in her."

  "No.." Your mom faintly says and she sits up.

  "But you're hurt-"

"It's fine. We don't need any more trouble."

  "Fuck that! You're hurt and need to go to the hospital!" You argue and she grabs your with the hand that doesn't have glass shards in it.

  "I said it's fine." She says.

  "Mom, Y/n is right. You have glass digging into your skin. We need to go now." He says but soon your mother is yelling at you.

  "I'll deal with it! Just stop! I don't want to get hurt again!" She sobs and you look at Marcel. You let out a sigh. It hurt your heart to see her like this.

  "Fine..we won't go..but you have to make sure you go soon." You say and she nods.

She goes into the restroom while you and Marcel head downstairs. You both stop to see Cullen on the floor. The both of you could see a little bit of blood on his head.

  "Is he..dead?" Marcel asks and looks at him.

"I hope so." You mumble before kneeling down and touching his neck with your middle and index finger. You feel his pulse and let out a painful sigh.

  "Unfortunately, he's alive."

  "Don't you mean fortunately?"

You stand up and grab Marcel's shoulder and nod.

  "Sure..." You sarcastically say before grabbing Cullen's knife and putting it in your pocket.

  "I feel like that was sarcasm.."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

400K 9.1K 29
" ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ก ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง " ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž...
701K 11.7K 68
โWhat's your instagram?โž He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. โ” sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.
antisocial Da aly

Fanfiction

93.7K 4.9K 27
โ hey little flower, where have you been? โž ( FILLIE ! ) pretentious teens with a complicated love story.
440K 7.9K 60
๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด - #๐Ÿญ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ก๐—ข๐—”๐—›๐—ฆ๐—–๐—›๐—ก๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ #๐Ÿญ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ต๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜…๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ "๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...