Cursed Quirk - Erasers Daught...

UserUnknownAnime által

Y/n, the daughter of the Pro Hero "Eraser Head" and a villain named "Copy Cat". With a villainous quirk, she... Több

~Ch. 1 - Daddy Issues~
~Quirk/Character info~
~Ch. 2 - Heroism~
~Ch.3 - Entrance~
~Ch. 4 - First day~
~Ch. 5 - Why Socialize?~
~Ch. 6 - Trial and Error~
~Ch. 7 - Awkward...Love?~
~Ch. 8 - Reunion~
~Ch. 9 - Attacked~
~Ch. 10 - Is It Over?~
~Ch. 11 - Made~
~Ch. 12 - An Explanation~
~Ch. 13 - Acception~
~Ch. 14 - Sports Fest~
~Ch. 15 - 10 Million~
~Ch. 16 - Endeavor's Offer~
~Ch. 17 - 1 vs 1~
~Ch. 18 - Round 1~
~Ch. 19 - Friendy Fights~
~Ch. 20 - Hot and Cold~
~Ch. 21 - See you soon... Dad~
~Ch. 22 - Shoto~
~Ch. 23 - Little Friend~
~Ch. 24 - Stain~
~Ch. 25 - Be a hero~
~Ch. 26 - Growth~
~Ch. 28 - The Squad~
~Ch. 29 - Observation~
~Ch. 30 - Little Girl~
A/N

~Ch. 27 - Father Daughter Dinner~

4.1K 162 163
UserUnknownAnime által

It was a few days later when school started again. You had gone home and trained alone for the rest of the internship as you didn't see the point of going back to Endeavors Agency. You needed time to think over everything that happened with Stain.

It wasn't too long until you were needed back in the classroom, however. Internships ended quickly and before you knew it you were walking through the tall double doors of class 1A once more.

"I won't go back even after I washed it!" You heard a familiar voice shout, followed by a few laughs. You turned your head to the noise and immediately saw the cause of the laughter. Bakugou had his hair slick down and groomed. "Hey stop laughing," He continued to yell, "I'll kill you!"

Sero and Kirishima laughed at him, "I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!"

Like on cue, Bakugous hair puffed back up again to its normal state. You laughed from across the room which caught Bakugou off guard. "What are you laughing at, Villain?"

"You!" You yelled back while you giggled. You walked over to him while laughing.

"Fuck off! I'll kill you!" He yelled as you came closer.

You smiled and teleported behind him. You reached out your hand and ruffled his hair. "I'd like to see you try, Boom-Boy!" You giggled and messed with his hair.

He growled but didn't really do anything to stop you. Kirishima and Sero let out another laugh as they watched the scene play out in front of them.

You laughed and made your way over to your girlfriends who were gathered around Tsu talking about the internships.

"Uraraka," Mina said, "How was your internship?"

Uraraka looked at her hands and gave off a deadly ora, "It was very worthwhile..." You held back a giggle.

"She seemed to have an awakening," You spoke up. From the distance, you heard Mineta mutter something.

"Women are all demons. They're just hiding their true personalities..." The grape boy shivered as he spoke.

"The ones who changed the most, or went through the most, had to be those four!" Kaminari chimed as he pointed to you, Deku, Shoto, and Iida.

The class began to babble about it. "Oh yeah! The hero killer!" "I am glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously!" "I was worried."

You smiled weakly while lowering your head. It had been a few days, but it still seemed like a dream. You shook it off and walked over to the boys you fought with in Hosu as the class gathered around all of you.

"I saw on the news that Stain was connected to the League. Imagining someone like him coming to the USJ freaks me out..." Ojiro spoke as you walked over.

"Stain wasn't with them. I can assure you all of that. He would have killed them all and then himself before he joined such an egotistical group. He had higher standards," You interrupted him.

"You knew him?" asked Sato while giving you a sideways glance.

"Yeah, a few years back he took me in. That was the first time I've seen him in years. He didn't really change that much..." You trailed off and sighed.

"He is pretty scary. Have you guys seen the video?" Kaminari pitched in, "He's pretty single-minded and tenacious. He's kinda cool actually..."

"Kaminari!" Deku exclaimed.

"Huh? Oh! Iida-" Kaminari quickly covered his mouth in embarrassment.

"It's fine," said the boy in glasses, "He was tenacious. I understand why many think he's cool. But he chose to purge as a result of his beliefs which is wrong... I order to make sure no one goes the path I took, I will be a hero!" Iida flashed his arms in the air like a robot. It made you giggle.

~Time Skip~

Your class all gathered around in their hero suits in front of All Might for basic training. You were only wearing part of your suit as you didn't wear your belt or thigh holders full of knives. You couldn't stand the sight.

"Let's start!" All Might announced. "Since you've all gotten back from your internships, we will have fun with a rescue training race! This is Field Gamma! Youll be broken up into 5-6 person groups and train. I will send a distress signal from somewhere inside, Its a race who will rescue me first!"

You all gathered into groups and waited for your turn. The first up was Ojiro, Deku, Iida, Sero, and Mina.

"I think Deku is at a disadvantage," Momo spoke and Jiro responded, "True, I still don't know how good he is..."

"He's gonna lose. Shitty nerd..." Bakugou muttered.

"He's good and has a few tricks up his sleeve since I saw him. Don't underestimate him." You piped in.

"Stop defending him, it's annoying! You are both useless!" Bakugou shouted back at you.

"I'm not defending him, I'm correcting your idiocy caused by having such a self-absorbed personality and outlook dipshit," You glare at Bakugou and smirk. The class around you was quiet. If it were anyone else calling him that, he would have killed them. You guys had an unspoken understanding.

"Villain!" Bakugou yelled to which you replied, "Boom-Boy!"

You turn to the screen and watch as the match starts. Sero immediately uses his tape to maneuver around the course. Mina slides around using her acid and Ojiro uses his tail to move. Iida ran using his engines of course. So far, Sero was in first place... but not for long.

Deku flashed by him using One for All at only 5 percent, going lightning speeds. Your peers went insane as they watched but you stayed quiet and smirked. Right before he was about to win, of course, he trips. Sero won by just a hair.

"Told you. He still has a lot to learn but he's growing. Never underestimate your opponent," You smile as you saw the results.

You were up next against Kirishima, Denki, Jiro, and Mineta. It was over pretty quickly as you just teleported into the air and spotted All Mights location. You teleported to his and won in less than a few seconds. You were at an advantage after all.

After all the training, you headed back to the locker rooms to change. You and the girls were making small talk before you heard some commotion.

"Hey guys, you hear that?" You spoke up. The girls listened and Jiro stuck her headphones in the wall while you used Hyper-Senses.

"Peeping is a criminal act Mineta!" You heard Iida yell. Jiro heard and turned to you while you nodded.

You pointed to the location of the noise and she got ready. Right as Mineta started to get his eye close to the hole, Jiro stuck her ear jack into the hole and stabbed his eye. He screamed from the other side.

"We will fix that immediately! Thanks you two!" Momo spoke up as she continued to change.

~Time Skip~

It was at the end of the day and you were just about to head home.

"Deku! Let's go!" Uraraka called out from beside you.

"Sorry but I have to stay here after school for a bit. Head home without me, I will see you guys tomorrow!" Deku waved you all off. You thought it was weird but shook it off.

As you were about to step out the door, you thought about something. "I'll take a rain check too. There's something I need to do..."

Your friends nodded and headed off as you lingered in the classroom as the students piled out. You waited patiently as the rest left before you made your way over to the teacher's desk.

"Mr. Aizawa? Can I talk to you?" You spoke with a lower but smooth tone of voice.

He turned to you before replying, "What is it, y/n?"

"Well... um..." you stuttered out, "I was just wondering... if you aren't busy of course... If you want to come over for dinner sometime? Kenji is out of town for a few days so it would just be us if you wanted to... catch up? I can cook pretty well..."

Aizawa looked at you surprised as he was taken aback. "I... I would like that. Thank you."

You smiled in relief. You thought he would decline at first.

"Is tonight good for you?" You asked as he began to pack up his things.

"Yes, it is." He said as he stood up.

You gave him your address and arranged a time for later that day. You went home, changed, and immediately started to cook as he would be there pretty soon.

~Time Skip~

(Imagine your apartment layout like Monica and Rachel's in Friends. If you don't know what I'm talking about watch Friends this instant or Mineta will watch you shower)

You heard a knocking at your door which alerted you of your father's arrival. You walked over to the door and opened it.

Aizawa stood at the door wearing casual but comfy clothes.

"Hey, Mr. Aizawa. Welcome in," You say in a more awkward tone than usual. You stepped to the side as Aizawa walked through your doors.

"Thank you for having me." He said in a smooth tone. You smiled in response.

"Dinner will be ready in a little, make yourself comfortable!" You piped up while you turned and retreated back to the kitchen.

Aizawa made his way to the couch and paused. One of the cats you and Kenji had basically adopted was laying on the top of the couch and purred as Aizawa came close. You laughed from your spot in the kitchen.

"I didn't know you had pets," Aizawa said while coming closer to the kitten.

"I don't. We feed the strays around here and leave the back open for them. She's a newer member so we haven't named her," You say while preparing the dishes. Aizawa stayed silent and pet the cat as she purred in appreciation of the affection.

You begin to bring the food into the living room to eat. You had prepared rice, miso soup, vegetables, soba, salmon, and beef. "I hope you are hungry! Dinner is served!" You brought all the trays to the table and set them all down.

"You didn't have to cook all of this you know," your father pointed out while taking a seat.

"I know, but I wanted to," You say as you set down all the dishes. "Shall we eat?"

You both filled your plates and ate as much as you could. During the time of eating, you did not talk that much. You were both focussed on the food in front of you. It was the kind of silence where no one feels awkward. The kind of silence where you felt comfortable was taking place.

The cat that was originally on the back of the couch migrated over to you and rubbed against you before strutting down the hall to your brother's bedroom. You laughed at her behavior but continued eating.

"How long have you been living here?" Aizawa tried to strike a conversation.

"A few years now I think. Not fully until I left the League." You spoke in between bites of food. "Originally was a backup house but this location works well for us so we stayed."

"I see... It is not far from U.A. either. It is actually not far of a drive from my own place," Aizawa stated as he put down his food.

"Not far from mom either. That's why I like it," you say while finishing up your food and pushing your plate with the rest of the dirty ones until Aizawa finished up.

Aizawa looked down at his food and cleared his throat, "I suppose it is..."

The night continued to go on like that. A comforting about of small talk, nothing super deep. You shared about your past and random things. Aizawa shared a few stories as well. All in all, it was more of a reunion with an old family friend than a talk between a long lost father and daughter. Not that you could complain, it was pretty nice. Comforting almost.

Time flashed by until it was hours into the night. You had done the dishes and put everything away. You two were now in the living room, you on the chair and Aizawa on the couch. Both of you had a cat in your lap.

"It's getting pretty late, I should've heading home. It is a school day for us tomorrow," Aizawa said in a lazy tone.

"Yeah," You responded, "It is."

You both sighed and got up while making your way to the door. As you were opening the door for him, he stopped halfway through.

"Y/n...  Thank you for having me... I am sorry for your loss," Aizawa said.

You took a deep breath before responding, "Thank you. I will see you tomorrow father."

And with that, he left.

~~~
Sorry for such a late update! A lot has been happening in my personal life. My life is pretty crazy actually. I didn't go to middle school since I was homeless and I was in foster care along with some other... gruesome stuff. I'm thinking about writing a book sort of about it and about me. I'll announce it when I do so follow me if you'd like! I post other reminders and stuff too.
Hehe, finally some father-daughter moments. More soon perhaps?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

135K 4.9K 64
Himitsu Shiro-combat teacher by day, the Angel Vigilante by night. But who is she really? Older sister to one of the most famous pro heroes of all ti...
84.8K 3.2K 31
COMPLETED Virtual. An underground pro-hero with a quirk similar to that of telepathy but can transmit a whole scenario into someone's mind. Through t...
22.8K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
1.1K 58 45
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...