๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐„๐‹๐Ž๐ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐...

By grrrlfriend

[NOT CONTINUING!!] โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ. ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ' dialogue เผ„ - "what the fuck." ( แด€ษด 'ษช แด€แด ษดแดแด› แดแด‹แด€ส แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœษชs' แด€ษดแด… 'sแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€... More

โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ. ๐๐‹๐Ž๐“ เผ„
โ˜๏ธŽ. ๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ. intro
001. โžช ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€.
002. โžช ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜.
003. โžช ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€.
005. โžช ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€.
006. โžช ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.
007. โžช ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ.
008. โžช ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜†๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด.
009. โžช ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ.
010. โžช ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€.
011. โžช ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ.
012 โžช ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ.
013 โžช ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ.
014. โžช ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.
015. โžช ๐—ฏ๐˜†๐—ฒ-๐—ฏ๐˜†๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฟ๐˜†.
016. โžช ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€.

004. โžช ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€.

79 4 3
By grrrlfriend

𝟿:𝟹𝟻 𝚊.𝚖

Three weeks later and I'm still dealing with Nakoa. Every since I found out about him and his step-sister, things have been rough. Every few days I came home with a bruise either on my face or my body. Sometimes it was both. He even broke my phone so now I can't listen to music.

It was like he used that as an excuse to beat me even though I promised I wouldn't tell them. Another thing that makes me worried is that he knows I like someone I shouldn't be liking. He uses that against me as well.

I hate this.

You walked down the hallway with a sore jaw as you softly rubbed it but ended up flinching once your finger tips were on the surface of your skin. Noah comes up behind you and greets you. He sees how swollen your jaw is and stops walking, making you stop walking.

  "What happened?" He asks.

  "Nakoa happened but don't worry about it. It'll heal soon." You mumble and give him a weak smile.

  "You always say that.."

You shrug and walk pass him. He walks beside you. "Yeah because i don't want you to worry or get you in-"

Just then a girl comes and slaps you right in the jaw. You groan in pain before you slowly look up at her. She has curly dark brown hair and wearing neon green glasses that were on top of her head.

  "What's your pro-"

  "Fucking bitch! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She shouts.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't play dumb. I know you leaked my business!"

You're holding your jaw and furrow your eyebrows together extremely confused.

"What business?" You ask. That question seemed to make her angry. She raises her hand in the air but just as she is about to hit you, Noah gets in between you two.

"Please..they didn't do anything. Nakoa broke their phone a few days ago so they wouldn't have leaked any business of yours..." Noah defends.

"That still doesn't mean you wouldn't fucking tell people!" She shouts and raises her hand. You flinch and put your arms up trying to block her hit.

The girl looks at you then sees the bruise where she hit you. She knew she didn't slap you that hard so there wouldn't be a bruise there that fast.

"Then who did?" She asks trying to get the truth.

"I am not sure but I do know it wasn't Y/n."

"Wait, you're Y/n? Y/n Tycho?" The girl asks and looks at you.

"Uh...yeah?"

"That 'yeah' seemed unsure. Are you Y/n or not?" She asks and crosses her arms. You nod and she immediately looks apologetic.

"Shit, i'm so sorry for slapping you.."

"It's fine...i've been through worse."

"Yeah, I know. I've heard things about you." The girl sighs and rubs her arm awkwardly.

"Heard things? Like what?"

The girl looks at you. "That you get abused at home."

I was. I made sure to keep it a secret. Marcel and I made sure to keep it a secret. Marcel didn't have to deal with being abused but me? I had to deal with it. I wasn't exactly Cullen's favorite but I didn't want to be his favorite.

He basically threatened my mom telling her that if him abusing me and my mom ever got out into the public, he'd make sure to make her go through hell.

My mom didn't deserve that.

"...Who told you that?" You ask and look at her already clenching your fists.

"Well I heard it from other people and those people said they heard it from others...i'm not sure who started saying it. But is it true..?"

"No. It's not." You say before running off. Then you see your brother with Khione. Marcel grabs her waist pulling her closer and you felt like throwing up. You grab Marcel and pull him away.

"What the fuck-"

"They found out."

"Huh?"

"Rumors are going around about us being abused."

Marcel let's out a sigh and puts his hand on your shoulder. "I know."

He what? He knew?

You glare at him before pushing his hand off of your shoulder.

"Then why didn't you say anything?! Mom is already going through a lot! Now she's going to go through a lot more because of you!"

"Calm down."

"No! You're so fucking careless because Cullen treats you like you're his actual son!"

"Don't call me his son!"

"Then open your fucking eyes, Marcellus. Just because you have it good doesn't mean mom and I do. I don't care if I get abused but if mom gets hurt...I swear on my mother's grave, I'm killing both of you."

Marcel knew you meant that. Every time you said "I swear on my mother's grave", you meant it. You didn't care what it was but you kept that swore. He gulped and you could see the slight fear in his eyes.

You then walk away to try and find the person who started the rumor and you had a pretty good idea who it was.

There you saw him, talking to his friends and laughing. You were about to approach him but the bell rung. He walks away and spots you.

Both of you stare at each other. You gave him a glare and he just gives you a sly smirk before winking at you.

I'm going to fucking kill him.

Lunch finally arrived and you walked through the hallways trying to find Nakoa. Usually you would be trying to find him to avoid him but this time, you were trying to find him to make him regret messing with your family.

You see him in the lunchroom and you enter but before you could go any further, you were stopped by Leo and Noah.

"Y/n, stop." Noah says and blocks your way.

"Move." You say and push them out of the way but Chloris and Khione stood in front of you.

"We heard what happened and we know what you're trying to do." Chloris says. You noticed Marcel standing a few feet away with his head down and leaning against the wall. You scoffed knowing he told them.

"Okay and? Get out of my way."

"No." Khione says and looks at you.

Her eyes were so pretty. You could fall right into them. She looks at you and you look at her. Tears begin to swell up in your eyes before you wiped them away.

"I said get out of my way. Nakoa crossed the line."

"And you're going to make it worse by attacking him." Noah jumps in and looks at you.

"Yeah, Y/n. I mean I get that you're trying to protect your parents but fighting Nakoa just makes it seem like you're proving his theory." Leo explains and nods towards Nakoa.

What the fuck is this? That doesn't even make any sense.

"Then do you believe we're getting abused at home?" You ask and stare all of them.

"Well do you believe it or not?!"

"You trying to attack him makes it seem like it's true.." Chloris says.

"Y/n, look at him..he knows what he's doing." Leo continues.

You all turn to look at him and he's standing there with his friend group who are all staring at you. Nakoa is staring at you with arms crossed and a sly smirk on his face. You clenched your fists as you glare at him. You had tbe urge to plant his face in the ground. You had the temptation to make him regret what he did.

"Y/n, like you said, you don't want mom going through any more trouble, right? Well, if you attack Nakoa then you're just putting mom through a lot more too." Marcel butts in.

"Now you care?"

"I've always cared! You just keep making this difficult!" He shouts causing people to stare.

"Whatever. I'm leaving this shit hole. See you at home, Marcellus." You say.

Marcel knew you were angry. The only times you called him by his full name was when he did something extremely bad. He felt guilt swirl inside him like a thunderstorm.

The thing was, he wasn't the only one feeling guilt. So were you. You clutched your stomach feeling sick from all the guilt and anger. Just as you were about to leave the cafeteria, you heard someone stop you.

"Going back home to your abusive family? Or are you running away like some fucking coward?" He laughs.

Don't do it. Don't do it..

"Back off, Stryker." A familiar voice interrupts.

There you see the curly headed boy, Finn standing with a few friends.

"Stay out of this, market bo-" Nakoa insults but was interrupted by a punch. Everyone looks to see the girl from before who slapped you.

"You're the one who turned me into the fucking police, asshole!" She says before she kicks his legs and is now on top of him throwing punches. Eventually, she is pulled off by security and spits at him landing on his face.

You look at Nakoa who is staring at the girl then his gaze shifts to you. You don't want to deal with him so you walk out of the lunch room.

He got lucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.8K 57
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
34.6K 1.2K 28
๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
67.8K 2.3K 34
'what will you do when i'm gone?' 'find you.'
37.8K 1.2K 29
"He's... different. He disguises his love through sarcasm and hatred."