Study Girls (girlxgirl)

By AsteriS47

Selina Cooper was surprised to get into Cambridge university. However, when she arrives and meets the infamou... More

Chapter One- I Suppose Moving Away From Home is Never Going to be Easy
Chapter Two- I Settle In
Chapter Three- I Go To My First Class
Chapter Four- I Hang Out With New Friends
Chapter Five- I Call My Sister
Chapter Six- I Go To A Party
Chapter Seven- I Get Involved In A Food Fight
Chapter Eight- I Meet Lily's Guests
Chapter Nine-I Have A Study Session
Chapter Ten- I Go To A Halloween Party
Chapter Eleven- I Celebrate Bonfire Night
Chapter Twelve- I Go On Break
Chapter Thirteen- I Go To Winona's Birthday Party
Chapter Fourteen- I Think She's Flirting With Me
Chapter Fifteen- I Go To A Festival
Chapter Sixteen- I Find Out Some Things
Chapter Seventeen- I Go To Lily's Birthday Party
Chapter Eighteen- I May Have Accidentally Started Drama
Chapter Nineteen- I Get To Know Lily Better
Chapter Twenty- I Am Glad to Have These Friends
Chapter Twenty-One- I Get Kissed Under The Mistletoe
Chapter Twenty-Two- I'm Coming Out
Chapter Twenty-Three - I Return To University
Chapter Twenty-Four- I Witness A Family Reunion
Chapter Twenty-Five- I Spend The Day with Lily
Chapter Twenty-Six- I Will Always be There for You
Chapter Twenty-Seven- I Settle A Conflict
Chapter Twenty-Eight- I Watch a University Performance
Chapter Twenty-Nine- I Dance In The Moonlight
Chapter Thirty- I Join Theatre Society
Chapter Thirty-One- I Celebrate Valentine's Day
Chapter Thirty-Two- I Really Adore You

Chapter Thirty-Three- I Reach My Happy Beginning

4.6K 114 28
By AsteriS47

I was glad that the weekend brought with it time to spend with my family. My mother was doing much better; my father's car business was taking off well, and Violet was working at her part-time job while trying to form somewhat of a civil relationship with the household cat. 

Being at home meant that I was able to help all of them out, and be there for when my mother was struggling, too. I had always been able to sense when she needed a little extra support, and I was glad that I was only a room away now, and not a couple of hours.

Family time brought with it a wealth of positives, but on the flip side of that, I had to admit to missing Lily dearly. 

Each time I looked towards the photo of the two of us that I had on my phone, which we had recently taken, I missed her a little bit more. 

Violet's overall response to this had been 'yuck' but I think that over all my family were really content with her being my girlfriend, which made me feel so incredibly secure. It was important for the people that I loved so much in the world to be able to get along with one another, and I knew that would be a good thing if Lily did end up moving in with us for the summer. 

I had told my father about this, and his response was that he would see what he could do. As he had a habit of being able to make things work for our family, I was hoping that this time around would be the same. 

I took my mind off of my thoughts for a moment, styling my hair into gentle curls, before wandering downstairs and into the kitchen to see what the rest of my family were up to. 

 Soon enough, I found Violet texting away on her phone, with this look of adoration evident in her gaze. 

She looked up towards me and made her face into a serious expression. 

"Who are you texting?" I asked her. 

"Only the love of my life," she joked. 

Well, at least I thought she was joking, I could never be too sure. Violet had recently gotten a new girlfriend, though, which was why it was so fortunate that my parents were supportive. 

I knew intuitively that there was more to this little situation than my sister was letting on, though. 

"And who would the love of your life be, Vi?" I asked her. 

"I can't tell you that. I met her a while ago, though, back when i visited you," she stated. 

I couldn't help it. I was just way too curious. 

"I'm going to work this out," I said. 

"Alright, I trust you, Selina. Just don't freak out, okay?" she asked me, then. 

I nodded in agreement. 

"It's Winona," she said. 

I just felt my mouth come agape. 

"Hold on a moment...Winona like my friend Winona?" I asked her, then. 

"Are there many other Winonas?" she wondered. 

My father soon stepped into the kitchen, and my sister simply gave a shake of her head as if to signal for me not to tell him anything. 

She need not worry, as her secret was pretty safe with me. I was still curious as to how this had happened, though. I supposed that all the while Winona had been busy, she may have actually been meeting up with Violet in secret. Weird to think about, honestly, but all the same I knew that the both of them were kindhearted spirits. They would be good together. 

I still felt it amusing that my sister had ended up dating my best friend, though. At least one of my best friends. 

"Are you girls okay?" my dad asked, as he grabbed a drink, probably planning on returning outside soon. 

We were currently living through one of the sunniest days that we had in months. 

"We're okay," Violet and I said. 

"Glad to hear it," my mother stated, then, as she entered the kitchen. 

I wandered over to her to grab her into a hug. 

"Are you all sorted for your trip to Yasmin's?" she asked me, drawing back from the hug momentarily in order to meet my gaze. 

"I am indeed," I said. 

"Good. I'm glad to hear it," my mother said. 

"Are you doing alright, mum?" I asked her. 

She smiled, with a kind twinkle in her eyes. 

"Me? I'm doing much better, sweetie," she said. 

"I'm glad to hear that, too, mum. I love you," I told her. 

"I love you too," she said. 

My parents smiled towards each other, and soon returned back out into the garden. 

In the meantime, Violet turned to me with a smirk upon her face. 

"Ready to get going to Yasmin's?" she asked. 

"I'm all ready," I said. 

My backpack was out in the hall, so I grabbed it as the two of us exited the house and wandered over to her car. 

Violet drove me to Yasmin's house, and although Winona was going to be there, too, she wasn't planning on staying for long. 

Even so, when I left the vehicle, Violet followed me over to it. 

Soon enough, Yasmin opened the red front door, and beamed towards the two of us. 

She soon grabbed me into a quick hug, and invited us inside. 

"It's so good to see you, Selina! How are you doing?" she inquired. 

"I am well, Yasmin. Thank you for inviting me," I stated. 

She gave a nod, turning to greet my sister, too. 

As she did so, Lance began to head down the hall towards me. 

"Hey Cooper," he grinned, grabbing me into a hug, as he ruffled my hair a little. 

"Hey Lance," I replied to him. 

Not all that long after that, another voice emerged from down the hall. 

"Vi! Selina!" Winona called out, and rushed over to the two of us. 

She just grabbed Violet into a quick hug, before turning her attention to me. 

"I know," I mouthed. 

Winona's ocean blue eyes became a little surprised at that, but she just grabbed me into a hug, as Lance and Yasmin wandered back into the kitchen together. 

"You won't tell anyone, right? We're sort of keeping it on the down low for now," she said. 

"I get that," I said in response, "I'm happy for you, Win." 

"Thank you, Selina. That means a lot to me, especially when it comes from you," she stated. 

"Always," I said, "I know that you're good for my sister, too." 

Violet and Winona smiled towards me appreciatively for a moment, before Winona planted a quick peck on Violet's cheek. 

It was just in time, as Lily soon strolled into the hallway. 

"Oh, you are so not hiding that from me Winona Grace," she said then, with a gentle smile of amusement on her face, as she wrapped one of her arms around my shoulders. 

"Busted," Winona joked. 

"Hey you," I said, meeting Lily's gaze for a second. 

"Hey beautiful," she replied, "Come outside into the garden with us. It's a beautiful day," she stated. 

Sure enough, we wandered into the garden together, and I took a moment to look around at the beautiful rose flower beds, and the oak tree, the leaves of which were beginning to return. 

Spring was a time for new beginnings, and I was experiencing my own new beginnings too. Beginnings that were happy, and beginnings which I was excited for, especially with Lily by my side. 

Although I hadn't dated a girl before Lily, our love didn't seem different to me, it just felt incredibly natural and perfect, and something that I never wanted to let go of. 

I think that being together had drawn us both closer, and allowed us to discover the depths of our heart, and the love that we were able to feel. 

It was something that was partially addictive, but the two of us were together, now, and that warmed my heart. 

"Hey, Selina. I love you here, and I love you now. No matter what my father decides, I will find a way to be with you," she said optimistically, as a note of faith entered her speech. 

"Otherwise I'm just going to have to come with you. You can sneak me into your carrier bag," I told her. 

She chuckled, and then a more meaningful glint entered her gaze. 

"I love you, Selina," she said. 

"I love you too, Lily," I replied. 

She stepped forward so that she could gently trace my cheek, and then moved a little closer still, so that she could press her lips to my cheek, and then to my lips, before wrapping her arms around me, as the two of us stood there with the sun beaming over the both of us. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810 181 8
In a war over the food court, an eager barista battles the confident competitor--and her own heart. *** Young barista Cora Chun takes pride in being...
2.6K 176 6
**THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF BORROWED TIME, PART ONE IS ALREADY ON MY PAGE!** Juliette Smith is aware that everything she does is on borrowed time. H...
58.6K 1.4K 17
An 17 year old girl, lily had feelings for someone, that someone was her Teacher who happens to be marry. Mrs heart a 24 year old. Lily never had it...
17.9K 1.5K 36
Kitty Cohen and Felicity Campbell are soulmates. Fliss has been sure of this ever since they shared a room their freshman year of college, when their...