โ€ข the dragon of the court โ€ข |...

By giubrick

Isabelle Aizawa, third year student in Shumizen Academy, captain of the most known girl's volleyball team in... More

0.0
0.1
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
38.
Author's Note!

37.

1K 37 51
By giubrick

Kamei Arena Sendai
5th November 2018, MSBY Black Jackal vs Schweiden Adlers

«Keiji!» I run in the arms of my friend, who's waiting for me at the gym's entrance. He smiles and hug me tight, fixing also my scarf and hat.

«It's cold outside and you wear a dress. What a character are you, Isabelle!» he jokes, pointing at my mini dress.

I show him my super high warm socks under my boot «Don't worry, I'm got this!»

Akaashi sighs and fix his glasses on his nose, offering me his arm «Let's go, Bokuto-san will be so happy to see you here»

I link my arm with his and nod «I know that a lot of old friends will be there too! I want to see everyone! I'm so excited!»

Two other years are passed and a lot of things change again. I return in Japan last year and now I play in the Honō Team — V. League Division 1 — as outside hitter and ace while my amazing boyfriend is in the MSBY Black Jackal along with Shoyō, Atsumu Miya and Kyoomi Sakusa — who were big names during high-school — and today we're finally in Sedai to see the battle of the century: Black Jackal against Adlers aka Kageyama, Ushijima and Hoshiumi's team. Finally Kageyama and Hinata will have they're battle in an official match.

They don't know I'm here in Sedai, it's a surprise I have prepared with Akaashi. Currently the boys think I'm at practice in Tokyo while I'm heading to the changing room to wish them good luck.

«I'll wait you on the stands, alright?» Akaashi asks me. I nod and kiss his cheek — thanks high heels for making me a little more taller!

«See you later, Keiji!» I wave him a goodbye and walk pretty fast towards the changing room.

I'm about to turn the corner when I hear some voices coming from a corridor.

There's the bathroom here, right?

I peek and notice all my friend standing there, talking.

I take a step closer, hearing they're talking about arm wrestling.

«I will definitely kick all your asses, buddies» I say nonchalantly from behind Kageyama. They all turn to me and Bokuto push away Shoyō, Atsumu and Ushijima to come to me.

He cup my face and smiles, kissing me passionately. Still with his lips on my he lifts me up and swing me around.

«You're here!» he says, putting me down but still with his arms around my waist.

I nod «Surprise!»

I turn in his arms and wave at the boys. Everyone seems pretty exciting to see me and I notice that Shoyō and Kageyama are having hard time containing themselves to don't run to me.

I slide from Bokuto embrace and open my arms «Quick before I get trapped again» I joke.

Shoyō runs to me along with Kageyama and they crash me in a big hug. I giggle and when they step back I return in Bokuto's warm and familiar arms.

«Wait, so you weren't lying about having a girlfriend! And a gorgeous one, by the way!» Atsumu steps closer and extend his hand «Miya Atsumu is the name»

I lift an eyebrow and shake his hand «I know, Aizawa Isabelle, looks like you don't remember me»

He thinks about it for two seconds and then he remembered «Holy shit! Now I remember you! Oh God, I didn't think I would ever see you again! You became more pretty, let me say this» he scoffs and looks away.

I sigh and move my attention to Ushijima «Wakatoshi-kun! It's been a while!»

He steps closer and bow «Always a pleasure»

I smile and then wave at Hoshiumi «Hi, little giant

He proudly grins and step closer as well «Hi, dragon

A door behind us opens and Sakusa comes out «Another germs distributor» he says, looking at me.

I lift me hands, assuming a defense position «I swear I was going» I turn around and smile at all of them «guys, I love all of you and I wish you all good luck! Have fun! Make this match epic! Did you understand?»

They all smile, determination is written all over their faces.

I grab Bokuto by the collar and take him down to me, smashing my lips on his «See you after the game»

He kiss also my forehead and smile down at me «Of course»

I wave some goodbyes and quickly reach Akaashi on the stands.

«AIZAWA-SAN! IS THAT YOU?!»

While I'm walking a loud voice stops me. I turn my head and see Tanaka, Kyoko, Azumane, Sawamura, Suga and Sasaki all together. They're standing with shocked and happy expression.

I jog to the, try to don't kill me in the process and when we're finally face to face I close them in a group hug.

«No way! You guys are here too!» I point my finger at Sasaki «You didn't told me!»

She smiles and fixes her glasses «Surprise!»

I turn to the four boys in front of me «Wow, you all grow up a lot! And Tanaka, you married a goddess, congratulations by the way!» I shake his hand and give an high-five to Kyoko.

«You're beautiful than ever, Aizawa-san» Sawamura compliments me and Suga and Azumane agree as well, making me flustered.

I wave my hands in front of them «Guys, stop, please! I'm not so changed!»

I look around and notice someone is missing «Wait, where's Noya-san?»

Azume picks out his phone and shows me a photo «In Italy, fishing!»

Nishinoya is smiling at the camera with a enormous fish in his arms. I laugh with everyone else at the photo until I feel my phone buzzing.

I answer «Yes, I'm coming 'Kaashi!»

«Oh yes, I just wanted to ask you if you can buy me some onigiri from the Miya Stand» he calmly reply.

«Okay! Coming!»

I hang up and smile at my — ex — Karasuno friends «Well guys, got to go! It was wonderful seeing you again!» I hug them one by one for the last time, keeping Sasaki in my arms for a little more «Text me, alright?»

She nods and wipes off a tear «Of course! Bye!»

I run down the stairs and reach the onigiri's stand «Hi! Can I have two onigiri, please?» I ask at the hottest Miya's brother.

«Are you trying to get fat?» a voice behind me asks. I turn my head and almost fall on the ground.

«Emiko!» I hug my friend and she hugs me back, swinging me around.

Sanada lets me go and smiles «My God, you're gorgeous, Isabelle! Congratulations about the new team, by the way»

I smile «No, you're way more hotter! And thank you! But what are you doing here?»

She take a step closer and go under the onigiri's stand, placing herself beside Miya «I work with him! Well, we started this together to be honest!» she prepares the onigiri and put them in a bag, handing it to me «Are you here for Bokuto-san?»

I nod and take the bag, giving her the money «Mostly! But I'm here almost for everyone!»

She didn't take the money and close my hand «On the house! Right, hon?» she turns her head to Miya and he just smiles, placing a kiss on her forehead.

They're a couple! OH MY GOOOD, I'M SO HAPPY, THIS IS WOOOOW.

I try to hide my excitement but Sanada knows me too well «Stop thinking cute and lovey dovey things!»

I laugh and stick out my tongue «Yes yes, sorry! Well, have a nice day, I'll call you sometime!»

Sanada sends me a kiss and I can finally return to Akaashi.

«A-Aizawa-san!»

Who's now?, I think, turning my head. Right above me there're Yachi, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima waving down at me.

I smile and wave back «GUYS! I PROMISE TO MEET YOU AFTER THE GAME, OKAY? AND CALL ME ISABELLE, FOR GOD'S SAKES!»

They send me three thumbs up and I see that the guys are start entering in the court. I quickly reach Akaashi and give him an onigiri.

«I thought you're lost» he says, eating it in less than three bites.

I sigh and eat mine as well «I met some old friends» then I look around, searching for other people «Mina and Tetsurō should be here too! And Ana with SemiSemi, but I don't see them»

I take off my hat, scarf and coat, placing them on my seat like Akaashi already did with his.

«Hey, Akaashi-san, I make it in time!» a young man says, appearing from beside me.

For a moment we look at each other a little confused until Akaashi introduced us.

«Hi, Tenma-san, this is my friend and Bokuto-san's girlfriend, Aizawa Isabelle»

I smile and shake Tenma's hand «It's a pleasure!»

He smiles back «I can say the same thing!»

In that moment the Black Jackal made their entrance and Bokuto greet us with a lovely gymnastic's performance, making everyone laugh.

Two seconds later his captain is yelling at him but I think he doesn't care that much.

Then also Hinata enter in the court and I can hear Tanaka's scream from down here. My friend turn his head to the left and to the right, searching for the voice who screamed his name without success.

«Ladies and gentlemen, now the players from both the Schwieden Adlers ans the MSBY Black Jackal will take to the court along with the children of the Aoba Junior League Team, the Date Angels» the speaker announces.

Bokuto is a kid himself so I see him getting along and having fun with some toddler boy who's wearing Bokuto's same number. I melt at this scene.

«Isabelle, you're drooling»

I give to Akaashi a little head butt on the shoulder «Stop saying this!»

He chuckles and points at Kageyama and Ushijima «They're not very confident with children, right?»

I almost die for to much laugh seeing their faces «I think they're scaring the kids! Look, Shoyō is impersonating Kageyama! And I think Sakusa-san will cut off his hand after being touch by a kid!» I point at Hinata and Sakusa.

Akaashi laughs with me and then the game is ready to start. Kageyama is the first to serve.

At the whistle blow he surprises everyone with a powerful jumps serve that — luckily — is out.

The game start again and the Black Jackal serve a powerful ball that return in our court pretty fast, making Miya running under it and toss.

Shoyō's jump surprise everyone and when he score with this quick attack everybody scream in joy, welcoming him home.

This is going to be a great game.

It's the end of the first set and Black Jackal are leading it.

I'm crying. Everyone in the court are nasty, amazing, scaring, powerful. Shoyō is someone totally  new, I can see his progress and also that he became what he told me long time ago: he is The Greatest Decoy. He also can do perfect receive and jump as high as I can, thanks everything he learned on the sand.

Bokuto's skills are always on point. He doesn't miss a receive and neither a serve. I can the word "ace" written all over him and the last chest receive make me and Akaashi laugh while everyone were shocked.

They're all monsters.

We lost the second set but the third make me realize a lot of things.

Seeing Bokuto interacting with his fans it's incredible. They claps their hands all together, giving him the right energy and the good mood to do a perfect serve. He don't miss a shot and when he scores and I can feel all his passion coming out from every pore. Back in high-school he was the moody ace who need Akaashi and being the center of the attention but now he's "just" a normal ace.

«YOU'RE A STAR, KŌTARŌ!» I scream at him. He notices me from afar and grins.

The game keeps going always more intense. No one want to let go and they keep defending and attacking with all their moves. I can't take off my eyes from them.

And then it happens. Atsumu saves the ball at the last second and send it to Shoyō, who jumps and position himself in the right position to do a dump. At the last moment he change arm and it the ball with the left one, scoring the last point and shocking almost everyone.

I grab the railing with more strength «SHOYŌ! YOU DID IT!» I scream, wiping off some tears.

He smiles and sends me a thumbs up «THANKS SENSEI!»

Kageyama, Ushijima and Hoshiumi glare at me for the move I taught him long ago and I quickly look away, avoiding their eyes.

Sorry guys!

When Bokuto scores the last point I almost break down. I hug Akaashi, laughing and jumping up and down.

In the end we all clap our hands for both of the teams, congratulating them for the epic game.

I'm about to take my things and going out when the speaker talks again.

«Ladies and gentlemen, we invite you to stay with us a little more tonight! One of the players has something to say!»

I look at Akaashi and he just smiles at me, taking my arm.

«Let's get closer, Isabelle» he says to me. I agree and with Tenma with us we all step right behind the TV crew.

I notice that we're not the only one here. I can see Sawamura, Tanaka, Kyoko, Suga, Azumane, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Yachi on my left and Ana, Semi, Mina, Kuroo, Koko, Sasaki and Nakamura on my right, all looking in the court.

All the players are on the same side of the court and Shoyō jogs to me «C'mon, Isabelle!»

He take my hand and pull me inside the court.

What's going on?

Some fake coughs make me turn. Bokuto is right in front of me smiling with his hands behind his back.

I smile too and he take a deep breath.

«We know each other since we were kids and I'm in love with you from so many years that it's still seems incredible for me that you love me back. I love everything about you: your passion, your determination, your good heart, your laugh, your eyes...girl, you're perfect in my eyes» he says.

Silence is surrounding us and the only thing I hear is the beat of my heart.

He takes one of my hands «And long time ago I promise that nothing would stop me from doing what I'm about to do» he kneels down and show me a little box. Still looking into my eyes he leave my hand for a bit to open it and revealing a ring with a little diamond on it.

I cover my mouth with my hands, trying to stop the sobbing.

«Isabelle, love of my life, I want to spend the rest of my life with you so will you marry me?»

My legs are shaking and I can't let the voice to get out.

I nod «Yes, yes, of course!»

The stands and our friends erupted in screams of joy and tears. Bokuto slide the ring on my finger and quickly stands up to kiss me, making everyone go crazy once again.

«I love you» I whisper.

He grins and kiss me again «I love you too»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 2.3K 35
[Book 1 of Mike Zacharias x OC Series] โœ”๏ธ Silica Delaney's life was filled to the brim with twists, turns, and the unexpected. Noticeably, the swindl...
67.3K 3K 33
๐™ง๐™ช๐™—๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ (๐™ฃ.): ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ She laughs again and spins farther f...
36.1K 2.3K 17
Author: ็งฆๅขจๅŒ— [Qin Mobei] Status: 8 Chapters (Complete) Summary: Hey, don't say anything. Don't be afraid, it is 4:38 am, the time of death in psycho...
2.5M 108K 105
๐œŠ๐œŠ๐œŠ.ใ…ค ๐™๐™๐™Š๐™Ž๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™๐™€ โœโ €โซโ €โ”€โ”€โ”€โ €โ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐. โž ใ€€ ใ€€โ–ฐโ–ฐ โคท โ„๏ธ ห“ โŠน๏น…หš. โ€น a ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™ž ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ช๐™œ๐™ค๐™ช fa...