For Forever ~Lams YouTube AU~

By StariiStarlings

Is the title a DEH reference? Yes, yes it is. Alexander Hamilton is a lonely YouTuber who's best friend is hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

425 31 37
By StariiStarlings

Alex pov~

"Ok. I'm going to go talk to John." I repeated for the umpteenth time. "And explain what's happened?"

"Yes." Maria sighed.

"And you're gonna back me up?"

"Yes."

"And you're not gonna start blaming yourself and crying?"

"No promises."

"Maria."

"No promises." She shrugged. "Let's go."

She dragged me out of the elevator and in front of John's door while every part of my body started screeching at me to run home and cry and eating an excessive amount of caprese salad whilst watching Netflix and hugging Ducky.

Maria knocked on the door.

My heart sped up an unhealthy amount and I started to panic even more then before when to door slowly opened.

"Alexander."

John pov~
(I know it's been a while, but here's John's opinion on all of this)

I sat cross legged on my couch, blankets and pillows piled up around me and five empty bowls in front of me, which had previously contained things such as ice cream, cereal or ramen, but we're now devoid of food, being the fact that I'd eaten their contents.

Some show was playing on the TV but I couldn't focus on it, what with the tears spilling out of my eyes.

Stupid.

Why'd you trust him? After everything you put your faith in someone and he cheated on you.

Stupid.

You can't trust people. You should've learnt your lesson.

Stupid!

I groaned and leaned back into the pillows, snatching my phone again just to make sure I'd read right.

SchuylerSister #2: I saw Alex on a date with someone

SchuylerSister #1: My god. Scumbag.

andPEGGY: *Brooke Taylor has been summoned*

LargeBaguette: Is now really the time for your references?

andPEGGY: It's always time for my references!

andPEGGY: Plus, they lighten the mood

LargeBaguette: No one gets your references

StariiSkies: I get them

andPEGGY: He speaks!

StariiSkies: Indeed I do

SchuylerSister #1: Wait, you said you saw Alexander out with someone

SchuylerSister #1: Who?

SchuylerSister #2: Maria Reynolds

LargeBaguette: Bah alors...

Yup. I read right. I glared at the screen, fresh tears falling out of my eyes.

But something felt off about what Eliza'd said.

That didn't fit the personality of the man that he'd fallen in love with.

Well clearly you don't know him very well, now do you?

I groaned again and rolled over in my pile of pillows.

It's not something he'd do!

But do you believe the guy who cheated on you or your friend?

My friend. But it doesn't match.

Ever consider that he was acting?

I guess... but that's some pretty good acting.

Just go back to your show.

I turned my attention back to the show, not really caring wether or not it was something I'd watch on a regular basis.

—~•~—

I woke up to at least twenty messages from Martha.

Not really wanting to read her excessive amount of protective-oldest-younger-sister messages, I shoved my phone aside.

I was about to turn the Netflix back on, when I heard a persistent knock on my door.

"Peggy if it's you again I swear to god." I grumbled, heading over to the door.

I unlocked it and I pulled open the door a crack, not seeing Peggy brandishing snacks, movies and practically a pillow fort, which meant I could open it properly.

I blinked at the people standing in front of my door. One of them I didn't recognize, but she looked quite a lot like Peggy, and the other...

My heart stopped beating momentarily.

"Alexander." I said, fighting back feelings.

He looked on the verge of a mental breakdown, curly red hair a mess and his violet blue eyes filled with an emotion I couldn't pinpoint.

"C-can... uhhh..." He looked away and fiddled with his hair, putting it up and tugging it down, a nervous habit of his I'd noticed early on. "Can we umm t-talk. Please?"

"Uhh... Ok." I blinked, looking at the dishwasher man in front of me.

"I'm sorry." I saw tears creep up as his eyes glossed over. "I'm so so sorry. I... I didn't... It wasn't my..." He looked at the girl worriedly, as if pleading for help.

"Hi." She said, stepping forward. "Miss Maria Reynolds, at your service. We need to clear a few things up."

I decided I'd certainly regret the decision, but I gestured for them to come inside and sit down on the couch, which I quickly cleared of pillows. When Alexander saw the state that the living room had fallen into, he seemed to grow even sadder.

"I'm sorry." He choked out again.

I sighed and made the two people sit down. "Ok, explain."

Alexander took a deep breath and fiddled furiously with his hair tie.

You're going to regret this. My brain told me.

Shut up. I hissed back in my thoughts, at my thoughts.

I waited for either of them to speak, and Alexander seemed like he was on the very brink of a mental breakdown but was trying to come up with words.

Finally the Maria girl spoke up.

"Ok, let's get this cleared up so you two can go back to being adorable." She looked me square in the eyes. "It's my fault."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah I know, I know." She waved off my look. "But it really is my fault. Whilst intoxicated, I decided Alex here looked stunning and that I should go kiss him." She let out a long sigh. "He pushed me away, because he's a good boyfriend, and also not a terrible human being. It appears Angelica somehow got a good shot of us before he pushed me away. I honestly have no clue how she did that while drunk, but apparently she did. Anyways, she sent it to you and that started this whole thing. Alex has been panicking every day since then and he keeps blaming himself for everything though it's not his fault." She shot him a point look. "Anyways, we're here to fix my mistake–"

"Maria." Alexander said in a wobbly but reprimanding voice.

"Yeah, yeah." She sighed again. "So, my conclusion is that you should take your upsetness out on me, not Alex, cause he did nothing wrong."

I was still reasonably hesitant.

"Oh, and I'm guessing Eliza told you that we were on a date the other day?"

I nodded slowly.

"We weren't. She was being annoying and assumed that just because we were hanging out, we were dating." Maria rolled her eyes. "I'm into girls anyways. I have absolutely no idea what Drunk Maria was thinking."

Alexander had taken her hand shakily and was looking at me hopefully.

"I really am sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.4K 63
Alexander Hamilton is a 16 year old bisexual, who's recently been adopted from the Caribbean. John Laurens is a 17 year old openly gay teen but who...
105K 4.2K 31
~SUMMER CAMP AU~ (complete) John Laurens is a pretty typical teenager. Average grades, decent social life, and hella gay. His parents thought it wou...
8.8K 473 27
Alexander Hamilton and John Laurens have had crushes on each other for the longest time. Will a summer in Nevis change that? The Hamilsquad, Schuyler...
553 40 14
A LAMS au love story "What is love?" That is the question Alexander Hamilton is unable to answer. To be honest... who can blame him? How can someone...