Co-parenting

varchie4you tarafından

Veronica loved Archie more than ever and she already saw herself getting married to him some day in the futur... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 10

1.8K 52 18
varchie4you tarafından

One and half year old Valerie loves cuddling with her mom. The little girl adores Veronica and always wants to be with her. She also loves her dad even though they don't see each other really often at the moment. Archie is busy with college and he hates that he can't see his daughter.

Right now Valerie sits in Veronica's lap. She just babbles and plays with her bunny while Veronica enjoys the sound of her daughter's little voice.
It's Friday afternoon and they have done nothing but cuddling and playing.

Suddenly Veronica's phone rings. She sighs before she picks up. She doesn't even bother to look at her screen to know who's calling her.

"Hello?"

"Hey V, the girls and I are going out tonight. Wanna come?"

"I'd love to Katy but I have no one to watch Valerie. My parents are in Paris for a business meeting, Cheryl and Toni are busy with school and Jug told me he wants to surprise Betty with a romantic weekend"

"What about your baby daddy?"

"No Katy, no!" Veronica says and shakes her her.

"Come on V. He's Valerie's dad. Let him spend time with her so you can have some fun. It's Friday. I mean when was the last time you went out, like partying?"

"I don't know exactly but it was before I found out I was pregnant, so prom maybe" she says and shrugs. She really can't remember. The only thing she knows for sure is that she didn't go out during her pregnancy or since Valerie was born.

"This is sad V.  Valerie is one and half plus 9 months of pregnancy..... that means it's been over 2 years"

"Fine I'll ask him"

Katy squeals "There is no way the red head will say no to his precious little daughter so see you later"

"Bye Katy" Veronica laughs and hangs up. She drops the phone on the couch and turns Valerie around in her lap so she's facing her.

"Do you want to spend some time with daddy so mommy can go out?"

"Dada" Valerie squeals.

"So is that a yes? Can you say yes Val?"

"No!"

"Val" Veronica laughs "say yes, say yes for mommy"

"No"

"But you do wanna spend time with daddy, right?"

"Dada!"

"This will be a lot less fun when you actually understand me" Veronica giggles and caresses her daughter's cheek.
Valerie giggles too. She leans forward and snuggles into Veronica's chest. "Mama"

"Oh mi amor, te quiero mucho"

"Quiero?"

Veronica gasps and pushes Valerie back lightly so she can look into her eyes again. "Yes Val" she squeals "can you say 'te quiero'?"

"Quiero!" Valerie giggles and claps her hands.

"Close enough for now" Veronica smiles and pulls her daughter back into her chest. She stocks her back and kisses the top of her head.

•••

"Her dinner is in the fridge. You just have to put it into the microwave but make sure it's not too hot. I want you to brush her teeth before she goes to bed. Don't watch too much tv with her and always and I mean always keep an eye on her"

"I got this Ronnie don't worry" Archie laughs while he bounces Valerie up and down in his arms.

"Okay" she sighs "thanks for coming"

"Of course. I missed my little princess. I'm glad I get to spend some time with her"

Veronica gets on her tiptoes and kisses her daughter's cheek a couple of times "bye baby have fun with daddy, te quiero"

"Quiero" Valerie squeals.

"I swear Andrews one little scratch on her body and I kill you"

Archie laughs "Like I said, I got this don't worry"

Veronica stares at him and rolls her eyes. She smiles at Valerie before she turns around and walks towards the elevator.
Archie chuckles and closes the door before he walks back into the apartment, Veronica's apartment.
Valerie frowns and turns in Archie's arms towards the door. "Mama?"

"Mommy is out with auntie Katy. She'll be back later"

"Mama" Valerie sniffs. Her bottom lip begins to tremble and tears form in her eyes. "Mama Mama"

"Mommy will be back honey" Archie says and tries to calm down his daughter. He wipes her tears away and bounces her up and down again. "Daddy is here. Daddy loves you. Do you love daddy too?"

"Dada" the little girl mumbles.

"It's all good my love, don't cry. What do you want to do?"

"Snuggle!" Valerie squeals and lies her head down on her dad's shoulder. Her little arms wrap around his neck.

"Is that all?"

"Snuggle"

"I missed you so much my little princess" Archie chuckles. He squeezes Valerie close to him and kisses her head.

•••

It's past midnight and Archie sits on the couch, watching tv. This daughter is asleep in his arms.
He knows he should bring her to bed but he doesn't want to let go of her. He wants to hold her close and spend as much time with his little girl as possible.

When his phone rings, he picks up quickly so Valerie doesn't wake up.

"Hello?" he mumbles.

"Hey Archie it's Katy. Listen, Veronica is drunk, really really drunk. I'll bring her home and I need you to take care of her."

"Of course"

"I know you probably wanted to leave later but you can't leave her alone, especially because she can't take care of Valerie right now"

"That bad?" Archie chuckles.

"Mhm"

"Okay don't worry I'll stay overnight"

He hangs up and sighs.

"Your mommy had a little too much fun"
He gets up and lies Valerie into her crib. He kisses her head before he walks back into the living room.

About 15 minutes later there's a knock on the door. Archie can already hear Veronica yell and laugh. Katy desperately tries to keep Veronica quiet but fails.
Archie opens the door. Almost immediately he feels Veronica fall into his arms.

"Archie!" she squeals

"Oh wow" he laughs.

"Mhm I know" Katy sighs. "Make sure she drinks some water"

"I will, thanks Katy"

"Of course" she smiles and walks away with her boyfriend.

Archie closes the door and stares at Veronica. She's definitely drunk. He has one arm wrapped around her because she can't keep her balance.

"Where is ... my baby?" She mumbles.

"She's asleep Ronnie"

"I wanna see h...her"

"No. You're drunk. I don't want you to wake her up"

"I.....I wanna see my baby Archie!" She says loudly "you... you can't stop....me!"

"Yes I can"

"No you-" she stops. Her eyes widen. She pushes him away before she runs into the bathroom. Archie quickly follows. He holds Veronica's hair back while she throws up.
After a couple of minutes she leans against the wall. She groans and rubs her eyes.

"Here" Archie says and hands her a cup of water.

"No, I don't want that"

"I don't care Ronnie, you need to drink"

"Fine" she sighs. She spills some of the water over her dress while drinking. "Oh oh" she laughs.

Archie takes the cup from her and helps her up.

"You look so handsome Archie" she mumbles and places her hands on his cheeks. "No wonder our baby is so pretty"

"Valerie is 100% you Ronnie, well maybe 98%"

"She has your eyes"

"I know"

"Kiss me" she mumbles and pulls on his shirt.

"What no!"

"Come on kiss me! I know you want it too"

"I do want to kiss you but I know that sober you would kill me. I'm not going to use you"

"Kiss me!"

"No!"

"Fine" she pouts and leans into his chest. "I'm sleepy"

"I can tell" Archie laughs.

He wraps his arms tighter around her and walks her to her bedroom. He helps her sit down before he grabs a pair of blue silk Pjs and hands it to her.

"Change"

"Oh bossy, that's hot"

"Just do it Ronnie"

"I need help with my dress though"

Archie sighs. He pulls her up, spins her around and pulls down the zipper of her black dress. He closes his eyes before he turns around.

"Tada" Veronica giggles and falls onto the bed. Archie turns back around. "Do you want to take your makeup off"

"Yes but I don't want to get up" Veronica pouts.

"I'll get your makeup wipes"

He walks into the bathroom, grabs the wipes and then walks back to Veronica's bedroom. When he walks in though, she's asleep, cuddled into the sheets.
Archie chuckles and kneels down in front of her. He carefully wipes her makeup off. He knows how much she hates falling asleep with her makeup on. She would cry about dirty skin and pimples all day long tomorrow.

"Oh Ronnie" he chuckles quietly "You're going to regret drinking this much tomorrow". He runs his fingers through her hair and kisses her head. "At least one of us got a kiss tonight" he whispers before he walks out of her bedroom. He grabs a pillow and a blanket before he lies down on the floor in Valerie's room, next to her crib.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.7K 263 22
Veronica's life seems so perfect. She is popular, she's pretty, she got accepted to one of the best universities in the world and she has a handsome...
16.8K 364 16
(under major editing) "i love you with all my heart, elizabeth cooper, i always have and always will..." "and i love you archie andrews, always have...
9.7K 345 28
Veronica and Archie meet at a party and instantly feel a connection. Archie is head over heels into her from the very first second. Veronica is attra...