Love Me, Marry Me, Stay With...

Oleh zelikaye

A girl who was slowly giving up on her perfect life as she continues to be left alone and hurt by the men he... Lebih Banyak

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The Past (Part 2)
Chapter 3 - From Her Father's Point of View
Chapter 4 - Present Day
Chapter 5 - Hello, Daniel
Chapter 6 - Giving Things a Try
Chapter 7 - Sapphire & Diamond Studded Bracelet
Chapter 8 - Goodbyes
Chapter 9 - Someone New?
Chapter 10 - Again?
Chapter 11 - Saved By A Stranger
Chapter 12 - Saved By A Total Stranger Twice
Chapter 13 - Where Did She Go?!
Chapter 14 - Disaster
Chapter 15 - The Start of a Big Mess
Chapter 16 - Final Decision
Chapter 17 - Just an Ordinary Day
Chapter 18 - The Kindest Decision Blake Made.
Chapter 19 - No One's Going To Get Caught For A Mistake For One Night
Chapter 20 - Luke Cruzate
Chapter 21 - Rein's Confession
Chapter 22 - Expectations Lead to Disappoinments
Chapter 23 - Being with HIM is Better
Chapter 24 - He Lied
Chapter 25 - A Father's Love
Chapter 26 - Happy
Chapter 27 - Blake In A Different Perspective
Chapter 28 - Decisions
Chapter 29 - Let's Play Pretend
Chapter 30 - One Big Problem, Coming Up!
Chapter 32 - Devastated & Unplanned
Chapter 33 - Devastated & Unplanned II
Chapter 34 - 7 Months Later
Chapter 35 - Things Will Never Be The Same Again
Chapter 36 - New Lives
Chapter 37 - Christian
Chapter 38 - Hello Again
Chapter 39 - Our Kiss Mended Our Broken Hearts
Chapter 40 - Unpredictable Blake
Chapter 41 - Back To Reality
Chapter 42 - Harana
Chapter 43 - Marry Me
Chapter 44 - Everything's Getting Better By The Moment
Chapter 45 - Barcelona!
Chapter 46 - Family
Chapter 47 - Wedding
Chapter 48 - Hard Desicions
Chapter 49 - Critical
Chapter 50 - Stay With Me
EPILOGUE
TO MY READERS

Chapter 31 - Family Planning

2K 15 1
Oleh zelikaye

Chapter 31 – Family Planning

Blake’s P.O.V.

Watching her sleeping soundly in her room tonight made me feel relaxed and stressed at the same time. Relaxed knowing that she’s back here in the unit with me safetly and I have the whole night to be with her even if she’s drunk and couldn’t barely remember who I am. Stressed in a way that I know that what happened in the bar and those pictures of ours will eventually spread the international showbiz scene by tomorrow morning.

It took awhile to calm her down and make her sleep. She kept on crying and ranting that her husband, me, doesn’t love her and inisist that I must hide her. Unfortunately, people tell the truth when they’re drunk and the truth is that Rein was hurt and confused with our situation and not to mention her jealousy towards Adrianna.

“Sorry, honey. I’m only doing this for you. I love you so much.” I whispered even though I know she doesn’t hear me. I planted a soft kiss on her lips and touched her now hot cheek because of fever.

I went out to the kitchen hoping to pump up my body with coffee so I could just take care of sick Rein the whole night.

“Coffee?” To my surprise, Ate Tina and Sandro were still up and having their coffees in the kitchen. I was hoping for everyone to be sleeping at this time especially  after that riot in the bar earlier.

I just nodded and sat down beside Sandro who tapped my back and gave me a smile. I gave a weak smile in return. I am so tired from drinking, dancing, and staying up all night for Rein. I wish I could sleep for even 10 minutes.

“How’s your wife??” My jaw dropped and my eyes widened with Sandro’s question. I even poured the spoonful of sugar out of my coffee cup. What the hell??! “I mean how’s Rein??”

“Rein’s okay. Its just fever.” I gave off an awkward laugh and tried to act convincingly despite my tireness. “Wife?? Haha. Come on, Sandro. I’m not ready for that kind of shit.”

Ate Tina gave a sharp glance at Sandro who just nodded his head disapprovingly. “Blake, simula bata ka pa, your Ate Tina and I have known you already. We saw you grow up and when you had this career, we supported and went with you all the way. We know you too well para malaman naming na may tinatago ka. We’re like your parents already.”

Shit. This is bad. “What’re you talking about?” I tried to act dumb.

“We saw your wedding ring, anak. The day you left it by the sink, nabasa ko yung name and the date of your wedding there.” Ate Tina answered with a sweet smile that was becoming creepy to me already.

I felt my tongue burn because of the hot cup of coffee that I almost drank straight because of my panic. Sandro and Ate Tina gave out a soft laugh while they were watching me. “Bakit ‘di niyo sinabi na alam niyo na??” I asked them desperately.

“We respect your decision, Blake. Alam naman namin how hard for people like you to keep your lives private. Naisip namin na baka hindi pa kayo ready sabihin, especially Rein kasi she’s still young and she has a lot to live for from her parents pa.” Ate Tina explained. “Pero believe ako sainyo how you managed to hide it. Ang galing niyo!”

“Don’t worry. We’ll keep our mouths shut.” Sandro said. “Just try to see things in a different perspective, Blake. I can see how much you love her kahit sa maliliit na bagay na ginagawa mo para sakanya. I can even see your fury towards Rob dahil lang nagseselos ka sakanya. Just a piece of advice, don’t let people ruin what you have and never let your career stop you from what you really want to do. Good night! Matulog ka na, magiging okay din si Rein.” Before I could even thank him for his words of wisdom, Ate Tina and Rob went to their room to sleep.

Sandro’s words never failed to make me think harder whenever I make hard decisions. But one thing’s been playing on my mind though. How did the press know we’re there?? Judging by their equipment, they were prepared and just waiting for us to go out. Someone must’ve called them. But who?

Rein’s P.O.V.

I promise I will never drink again. Well, unless I really need to.

My head is pounding and I feel so cold. Before I even opened my eyes, I felt the urge to run to the bathroom and throw up. I almost got tripped because my foot got caught up in Blake who was sleeping on the floor. Instead of saying sorry, tumakbo na ako sa bathroom and did what I had to do.

I felt Blake’s hand caressing my back while I feel like I’m throwing up everything I ate for the past weeks. My eyes were already teary and red and I can’t breathe normally. After I felt like everything was okay, I went straight to the sink, brushed my teeth and almost finished the bottle of mouthwash.

“Bad hangover.” Blake said while he handed me a glass of water and some pain-killers. For some reason, I didn’t feel like drinking meds so I just took the glass of water and shoved it straight through my throat. “Honey,  you should drink this. Para hindi na sumakit ulo mo.”

I just nodded no. Flashes of last night’s event flooded my mind. I was so drunk that I didn’t have control over my body and mind. It almost came to a point where I did it with Rob and not my husband. I am was so dumb for taking in too much when I already knew I couldn’t handle it.

I wrapped my arms around Blake’s neck and pulled his body to mine bringing in the familiar feeling when we were back in the Philippines. I closed my eyes shut drinking every inch of him. “I’m so sorry for last night.”

His hand touched my cheek and caressed it. He kissed my forehead and hugged me more close to him. “I really must say you had me jealous with Rob…” He said in a low and harsh tone. “It’s just so much to take in… I mean, seeing my wife making out with someone else.”

“Sorry…” My eyes were starting to get teary. Another act of irresponsibility that wasn’t supposed to happen if I didn’t loose my mind.

“Shhh… Honey, don’t cry. Okay lang naman eh. We just have to deal with the the press and everything will be alright.”  

“How about Rob?? I don’t want your relationship with him to have problems because of me. Sandro told me before na you’re like brothers.”

“He wants you in his bed, Rein. Kung hindi siguro ako dumating doon baka may ginawa na sayo yung gagong yun.”

“It really wasn’t Rob’s fault. I was the one who told him I wanted to leave the bar.” I told him. My voice low as possible because of guilt.

“What?!” I bowed my head down to avoid his gaze. I heard him let out a heavy sigh and he tipped my chin up to look at me straight in the eye. “Look, we’re going to forget that all of this shit happened. Is that okay for you??”

I nodded. He gave me a mouthwatering kiss that we haven’t shared for weeks. He told me breakfast was ready pero I told him that I should take a shower first. Nauna na siya sa labas and I took my time taking a hot bath.

I dressed in simple shorts, took one of Blake’s v-neck shirts, and tousled my hair in a messy way. I wasn’t sure if I was ready to face any one of them who saw me at my worst. Nakakahiya isipin na the things I did last night could change the way they see me. And to think of it more, Adrianna can use that against me.

My phone rang wildly as soon as I was supposed to walk out the door. It was Papa. I think I know what he wants to talk about. “Hello?”

[Baby! How’s everything going? I miss you so much.]

“I miss you too, Papa. Something just happened last night. Another act of irresponsibility.”

[Don’t push yourself too much. We’re not expecting you to be perfect. Nakita ko yung news and I wasn’t actually worried kasi Blake’s with you.]

“He’s really a big help. Pero, Pa, I really wish you were here with me. I feel so guilty and I think last night happened all because of me.”

[Be careful what you wish for, baby.] I head him laugh and I heard someone’s familiar voice in the background call out Papa’s name.

“Ha?? Anong be careful what you wish for??”

[I think you’re taking too long to pick out what you’re going to wear. Ang sarap pa naman ng breakfast dito oh. Not to mention its fun here with your husband.] I dropped my phone and tumakbo palabas ng room and across the hallways of this big apartment.

When I walked in the kitchen, I saw Papa laughing with Blake and the others while they were having breakfast. When they all saw me, they turned quiet. Papa stood up and opened his arms gesturing for me to come closer. And I did, I even ran towards and jumped over him. He kissed my forehead and the tears came flowing down my cheeks. “Baby, I think you need to control your emotions.” Papa told me as he squeezed my tiny frame to him. “And I think your getting thiner and thiner. Pinapakain ka ba ng maayos nitong si Blake??” I head Blake laugh softly.

“I know. I’m just so happy you’re hear.” I sobbed quietly while my head rested in his chest. “Sorry kung lagi ako umiiyak. Hindi ko alam kung bakit eh. How did you go here so fast??”

Papa laughed and kiss my forehead again. “Blake rented a jet for me to come here as fast as I could. He called me last night and I was in Poland to do some business. Hindi naman masama kung pupuntahan kita while I’m in Europe right? So here I am.” Nilapit niya yung mouth niya sa ear ko and whispered. “He’s a really good man, Rein. I’m thankful that I entrusted you to him.”

With my eyes still blurry from the tears and my arms still wrapped around my biological father’s body, I managed to mouth the words ‘thank you’ to Blake while he was smiling at sight of me and Papa happy.

**

I was panting and gasping for air after Blake and I’s 2nd mind blowing climax this night. My hand was still fisted in the sheets while the other was still holding Blake’s hand. In just one, swift move, he pulled out of me and cradled me in his arms.

My eyes closed involuntary when I felt his warm skin against mine again. “I didn’t know make up sex was that good.”I said. He laughed hoarsely and gave me another smack in my lips and then touched my nose to mine. “Thank you for bringing Papa here.”

I was really thankful for Ate Tina and Kuya Sandro that they offered their bedroom to Papa. Dapat kasi kami ni Blake yung matutulog sa living room but Kuya Sandro insisted na sila nalang.

And about our big revelation earlier, they took it in well. Except when they teased and teased Blake na kaya pala daw siya bumabait. Muntik na mapikon si Blake. And as for Rob and Rachel, its pretty obvious that they were shocked and disappointed. Especially Rachel, because she always thought that I am the perfect one for his brother.

“I would do anything that would make you happy as long as its possible, Rein.” I can hear the sound of his heartbeat against his chest. “I love you so much.” I’ve always treasured it when he’s the first one to say it.

“I love you too.” I answered back while I was now nuzzling his neck.

“Rein, as much as I don’t want to burst your bubble, I’m not ready to have a family yet.” Again, my heart sank. What does he mean? Ayaw niya ba saakin? “Hey, its not what you think.” He said in defense as if he could read my mind.

“Ang ibig ko sabihin is, I’m not ready to have kids and be a father yet. Sa ngayon, all I want is us. I want us to spend time ng tayo pa lang muna and besides, we’re still too young. Lalo na ikaw, you’re only 21 and I’m 25. I’m not ready to see kids running around the house.” He explained.

Still puzzled, I sat down on the bed while pulling almost half of the sheets to cover my nakedness. He suddenly looked worried. Umupo din siya and pulled me into a hug. Taking in a deep breath, knowing how sensitive this topic was, naglakas loob na ako to respond. “If you’re comfortable with it, we could use those rubber like things. Just don’t make me drink those tiny pills, please. I don’t like those.” I actually don’t like to prevent any pregnancy but if that’s what he wants, I’ll do it. For him.

“Condoms? I don’t like those too.”

“Eh pano yun?” I asked him. “Is there any other way?” 

“Actually there is. Bianca knows a Filipino Ob-Gyn here since she gave bith to Aaron here. Tomorrow sana, I want you to go to the hospital and take those pregnancy preventing shots. If its okay with you.”

“You’re not coming?” He nodded his head no. “Why?”

“As much as I want to, we need to check and test drive the cars na gagamitin namin sa race. It’ll take the whole day and as much as possible, I don’t want you to delay having those shots.”

“Okay.” Finally deciding. Maybe he’s right. We’re too young and I really can’t think on how we could handle kids if we keep on fighting.

We just lay there in the bed with my head against his chest and his arms around my waist for we don’t know how long. Nobody talked, we just savoured the moment of us being together in a peaceful place after a week of fighting and jealousy.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

125K 2.3K 28
i will wait for her!!!! hanggang sa maalala nya ako!!!!kahit gaano pa katagal....magtitiis ako...ganun ko sya kamahal!!!! SEASON 2 ....ITO NA ANG KWE...
585K 7.6K 49
Would you enjoy the pleasure you felt from someone you've just met? "He did it before, I'm sure this time he'll take me forever" -Andrea Ann Villaluz...
836K 28.7K 73
[REVISED VERSION: MAY 2024] Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.
72.9K 2.5K 37
Book8: Love Potion (Completed!) by NyllelaineNyeNight The story of Hilda and Kenneth. Ang kuwento ng tinaguriang "Bruhilda" at ng "Playboy" ng camp...