tsun-sweet boyfriend | sakusa...

BแปŸi ushiwakababy

Trying to get over her long-time unrequited love, Amari confesses to Sakusa with the expectations of being re... Xem Thรชm

01 ' starting today
02 ' kabedon?
03 ' 100% Clean
04 ' other couples
05 ' I have feelings too, Sakusa-san
06 ' the first snow
07 ' invite
08 ' the sakusas
09 ' commoner A
10 ' Take off your mask
11 ' Who's mimi?
12 ' not jealous
13 ' regret
14 ' sneaky kisses
15 ' if it's you
16 ' rooftop clichรฉ
17 ' switching seats
18 ' Show me your palm
19 ' next hall
20 ' Spin The Bottle
21 ' fireflies
22 ' I love you
23 ' couple item
24 ' scout
bonus chapter
25 ' catwalk
26 ' We're okay
27 ' love
28 ' announcement
29 ' Is there a dating ban?
30 ' school newspaper
31 ' a beauty
33 ' hesitation
34 ' tsun-sweet boyfriend (end)
afterstory (1/4)
afterstory (2/4)
author's note
extra: one
extra: two
afterstory (3/4)
afterstory (4/4)
book two announcement
book two is out now!

32 ' The Amari Diet

16.1K 743 190
BแปŸi ushiwakababy

Despite all the talk last night, despite his sweet words replaying on her head, Amari is still torn with what she's supposed to do with her body. She wants to do well in her modeling but the criticism from yesterday kept bugging her.

"Well, are you still going to go on a diet?" Sakusa asks during their lunch break.

It's rare for him and Amari to eat lunch together since they have their own friends but today is an exception, seeing how lovey-dovey his cousin is with her friend. Jiro, on the other hand, had to meet his team mates.

"I think I really need to," she answers as they sit down on the cafeteria.

"And I told you that I got the runway project right? I'll be a runway model for their spring collection. I need to be in shape," she adds.

"Don't get me wrong. It's okay to go on a diet. As you said, you're in the modeling industry. But-"

"But what, Omi?"

"Is that all you're going to eat?" he asks and points at her hand.

"Two apples?" he adds, getting irritated for some reason.

"I searched up the IU diet. No sweet potatoes at home so, apples. And I wanted two, so I brought two apples," she explains but it isn't any help.

"Eat." His tone is getting demanding.

"I will eat. I'll eat two apples."

"Eat. Eat a real meal," he orders and sighs. He gets up from his seat to buy something but she misunderstands this, thinking he's going to walk out.

"Omi, wait, don't leave, don't be mad," she says, panicked. She quickly tugs on the end of his jacket sleeve, pleading him to sit down again.

"Huh?"

"Let's get you a meal. Not just two fruits," he corrects Amari, who is still gripping on his sleeve.

"No rice, I'll get fat," she mumbles. He sits down once again, thinking of what to suggest. "Noodles then."

"No, too much sodium, Omi. It'll make me fat."

"Are you even Japanese? No rice, no noodles?" he clicks his tongue.

"They have karaage. Do you want karaage?" he asks.

"No rice," she tells him but this time, she nods.

"Fine. But you'll empty your plate."

"Okay, Omi. You sound like my mother," she teases, ironically still in a bashful tone.

"Because you'll starve yourself, Emi. My reminders last night apparently weren't enough."

"She sent me a workout regime this morning," she admits.

"So that's why."

"Uhuh," she hums.

"I'll order karaage for you. Wait here."

Amari Residence
1AM

"Pudding?" Emi hears her sister's voice, along with a knock, "I bought your favorite pudding. It was on sale."

Her sister opens the door and peeks, checking on Emi. "You bought pudding, Nee-chan?"

"Yeah, you want some?" she asks. She's unusually nice.

"No, thank you. I'm on a diet," she rejects her favorite dessert.

"Really? No pudding? That's a first."

"No pudding."

"Are you sure? I'm eating this if you don't want any," Eiko warns.

"I'm sure. I call this one, the Amari diet," Emi pauses her writing and turns around to look at her sister.

"Sounds lame," Eiko chuckles.

"What? It's our family name, it sounds cool."

"Anyway, why are you still up? I thought that models needed their beauty sleep," Eiko asks and comes in her room.

"School newspaper stuff, Nee-chan. And training finished much later than usual so, I only just started."

"You just started?" Eiko raises a brow and looks at her drafts.

"I did my homework first. This one's my audition article," she explains and points at the words, Applicant: Amari Emi.

"I thought you're already in the school newspaper club?" Eiko asks and sits down on her bed.

"I was. Until they found out that I'm modeling now and they think I'll cause them delays. Which I kind of did, but that was once," Emi justifies.

"When is that due?"

"Next week, but I have to start now or else I won't have time for this."

"Next week. Not tomorrow. Go to sleep, Emi."

"No fair, you're awake too, Nee-chan!" she whines.

"I'm the college student here. You're a kid in high school. Go enjoy your youth, or something," Eiko scolds.

"So you admit you're old, Nee-chan?"

"Oh shut up," Eiko clicks her tongue and heads to the door, "Go to sleep."

"Good night," Emi says, despite the fact that she still plans to stay up until she finishes her draft. She doesn't even puts her pen down for a quick break, she just keeps on going.

By the time she finishes, without even preparing her belongings for the next school day, she throws herself to the bed, savoring the comfort of her cushions.

Emimimi: I FINALLY GET TO SLEEEEP

Emimimi: Are you asleep now, love? I'm guessing you are lololol

Emimimi: I love you my Omi ❤

Emimimi: I'm so glad I met you, Omi.

Emimimi: You know, I never even imagined you'll ever like me back. I still cant believe it hehe

Emimimi: So when you said "okay" to me when I confessed, I was so surprised I almost fainted. I was like ??? THE kiyoomi likes me???

Emimimi: and you had the AUDACITY to even question why I love you

Emimimi: first and foremost have u seen yourself? one look and you make me go 🥰🥰🥺

Emimimi: absolute epitome of beauty. ethereal beauty. out of this world 🥰

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: Emi.

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: Are you drunk?

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: Emi?

Emimimi: Emi.exe stopped working! Restart?

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: oh my god you are drunk

Emimimi: NO IM NOT :(

Emimimi: I just love you so :(

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: I love you too

Emimimi: I love you :(

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: Yes. I said I love you too.

Emimimi: goodnifghh

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: Goodnight, Emi

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

385K 14.4K 41
๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ โคท IN WHICH SHE'S AGREES TO BE HIS FAKE GIRLFRIEND โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ SAKUSA X FEM! READER STARTED โ” 4...
516K 23.3K 31
COMPLETED โ™ก sakusa kiyoomi x fem! reader โ†ณ in which sakusa kiyoomi hid his feelings cause he didn't want to burden her. ยฉ myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS...
410K 15K 37
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
10.6K 250 31
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โtoleranceโž you're an impulsive girl in college who slips her way into kiyoomi's life.โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ”