Neighbor (GLEE & Finn Hudson...

By ryderlynnfever

"I like you." Finn smiles at me. "As in friend?" I replied. "No, more than that." He shook his head. "As in a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 30

203 4 0
By ryderlynnfever

"I have decided that you were the one who's wrong." I said to Finn.

"She insulted me." Finn frowned at me.

"But that's not the reason why you should outed her publicly. What if she wasn't ready? Don't you see her face today? She looked so scared." I said to Finn.

"She has to come out." Finn simply said.

"But not your decision to make her come out. It's all on her. You know the reason why many LGBTQ+ people committed suicide? Because they aren't ready to be outed. I wrote an article about their rights and it's their rights to come out or not. You don't have any rights for that." I frowned at him.

"And why are you mad at me?"

"Because you're against of what I'm campaigning for. Outing someone like that was bullying and harassing. Although I know that Santana insulted you but everything she said wasn't true but what you said is true. I have never been disappointed in you." I shook my head.

"The commercials is the one who will make her come out." Finn said to me.

"But just let her be. It's her decision once again. Not yours." I frowned at him.

"Well, maybe Rachel's right, maybe you never appreciate my decision." Finn simply said.

I grunted. "Rachel? What does she know? Do you want to be with her? Go ahead be with her. I don't care!" I glared at Finn and walked out from his bedroom.

I walked out from his house and walked to my house. I slammed the door and ran upstairs quickly. I walked to my bedroom and laid down on my bed and hugged my pillow.

I can't believe that Finn would've said that. I was telling him that what he did was wrong. But now he got all upset and brought Rachel into that. I guess I have to be prepared.

~~

I walked to Romeo's bedroom and turned off the music that playing through the stereo. He looked at me and I just can glared at him and walked out from his bedroom.

"That was rude!" Romeo frowned at me.

"I hate that song." I simply said and walked downstairs.

I walked to the family room and sat down on the couch as dad and Holly are watching the news. I crossed my hands on my chest and grunted.

"Be careful someone is having period." Romeo said to dad and Holly.

"I'm not!" I rolled my eyes.

"What's going on?" Holly asked me and rubbed my head.

"Okay I had a fight with Finn. I know that Santana slapped him but he was wrong for outing her publicly in the middle of crowded hallways. I mean it's her decision to come out and it's her rights. I wrote an article about LGBTQ rights and it's all against my campaign." I answered.

"Well, honestly what he did was wrong. Outing someone is not an option that you should make." Holly said to me.

"Thank you." I nodded.

"But you shouldn't turned off my iPad." Romeo simply said.

"Want me to kick your butt?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Oooo scary." Romeo simply said and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and leaned my back against the couch and let out a sigh. Why did I say that to Finn? What if he really goes to Rachel this time? No this is not going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down in the hallways and walked over to Finn as I saw him stood in front of his locker. "Hey, I want to apologize about last night." I half smiled at him.

"I...I went to Rachel's last night."

"Huh?" I frowned at him.

"I was so mad at you for saying those things to me and I got hurt so I ran to hers. I'm so sorry. Can we just call it even?"

"No. I was defending Santana because what you did was wrong but I never thought you would do this to me." I shook my head and walked away.

"Paris!" Finn shouted.

I shook my head and kept walking in the hallways as tears slowly fall down from my face. I never thought that Finn would be that mean to me.

I know what I did was wrong but he did something wrong too. This is just awful. I never thought of this would be happened.

I wiped my tears away and walked into the choir room and sat down on the back row on the corner so none would sit down next to me. I turned my face to the door as the others one by one walked in until Finn walked in with Rachel and she has her arm over him. Well, I know that relationship won't last long.

I frowned when The Troubletones walked in. Like Mercedes, Santana, Brittany, and Sugar include Miss Corcoran. What are they doing here?

"Can someone tell us what's going on please?" Mercedes asked as Finn wrote Ladies Music Week on the white board.

"This week, The Troubletones and New Directions will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies." Finn answered.

"Oh hell no." Santana shook her head.

"Next week, all of us will be going to sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win. But Santana, we're worried about you." Finn said to us.

"Worry about yourself, fetus face." Santana simply said to Finn.

"Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are no matter what other people think. And that's what all this music is about." Finn said to Santana.

"So, wait, I don't even get a say in this? Not cool." Santana rolled her eyes.

"Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany. And we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are. Look, I know not everybody outside of this room accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. That's it. That's what we're doing here." Finn said to Santana. "Blaine? Kurt?" Finn called Blaine and Kurt then sat back down.

"Santana, Kurt and I have a song we like to sing to each other in the car. And we want to sing that for you right now." Blaine smiled at Santana.

"While there's nothing I'd love more than having two Pretty Ponies serenade me, I think we'd get further staging a "gel-ervention" for Blaine than singing lady music." Santana chuckled.

"I know it's hard. It was hard for me, too. But you can get through this." Kurt said to her.

"If you could just stop being so defensive." Blaine added.

"I'm trying. But your hideous bowties are provoking me." Santana simply said to them.

"Wait, are we talking about lady on lady or girl on girl? Cause there's a big difference." Puck frowned.

"Puck, focus okay?" Dad said to Puck. "Kurt, Blaine why don't you uh kick us off with what you got?" Dad turned his face at Blaine and Kurt.

Kurt:
Made a wrong turn, once or twice
Dug my way out, blood and fire
Bad decisions, that's alright
Welcome to my silly life
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss "no way, it's all good," it didn't slow me down
Mistaken, always second guessing
Under estimated, look, I'm still around

Blaine and Kurt:
Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect
Pretty, pretty please, If you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect

Blaine:
To me

Kurt (Blaine):
You're so mean, (You're so mean)
When you talk (When you talk)
About yourself, you were wrong
Change the voices (Change the voices)
In your head (in your head)
Make them like you instead

Blaine with Kurt:
So complicated,
Look how big you'll make it
Filled with so much hatred
Such a tired game
It's enough, I've done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons, see you do the same

Blaine:
Oh-woah

Blaine and Kurt:
Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect

Kurt:
To me

Blaine (with Kurt):
The whole world stares so I (swallow the fear)
The only thing I should be drinking is an (ice cold beer)
So cool in lying and we (try try try)
(But we try too hard, it’s a waste of my time)

Done looking for the critics, (cuz they’re everywhere)
They don’t like my jeans, they don’t (get my hair)
Stringe ourselves and we (do it all the time)

Blaine and Kurt:
Why do we do that?

Blaine:
Why do I do that?

Kurt:
Why do I do that?

Blaine:
Yeah, ooh

Kurt:
Oh, pretty pretty plea-yeah

Blaine with New Directions:
Pretty pretty please

Blaine with Kurt and New Directions:
Don’t you ever ever feel
Like you’re less then, less than perfect
Pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel
Like you’re nothing you’re perfect (Blaine: To me, yeah)

New Directions:
Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than, (Blaine: You’re perfect)
Less than perfect (Kurt: You’re perfect to me, yeah)

Blaine with New Directions:
Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel

Blaine with Kurt and New Directions:
Like you're nothing, you are perfect

Blaine and Kurt:
To me

I smiled and turned my face at Santana at the end of the song and clapped for Blaine and Kurt as they did such a good job.

"Thank you guys, thank you Finn, especially." Santana smiled at us. "You know, with all the horrible crap I've been through in my life now I get to add that." Santana said to us.

The bell rings. I took my book and walked out from the choir room. Well, Finn fixed things about Santana but he ruined my relationship with him so...

I walked to my locker and opened my locker then took my book out from my locker and held it. After that I shut my locker and continue walked down in the hallways until some guys crashed into me.

I took my book from the ground until another hands took them and handed it over to me. I turned my face and smiled at Frank. "Thank you." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome. Where are you going?" He smiled back at me.

"To the class. I have geography now. What about you?" I smiled at him.

"Me either." He nodded and showed me his book as we started walked down in the hallways. "Have you been crying?"

"You're good." I said to him.

"I used to watch my older sister cry over a guy so I knew." He giggled. "What's going on?"

"Just boy problems but I'm all fine now." I said to him.

"That's good. I'm here anyway." He smiled at me.

"Thank you." I smiled back at him.

We both keep walking in the hallways and smiling at each other until we walked passed Finn and Rachel and I pretend like I didn't see them. Let's the game begin, Finn Hudson!

~~

I walked downstairs and turned my way to the kitchen and hugged Romeo from behind as he is sitting down on the stool.

"Hey, my beloved campaign manager." I grinned at him.

"What do you want?" Romeo simply asked.

"Can you set me up on a date with your friend, Frank?" I grinned at him.

"So that you can make Finn jealous and get back at him? No." Romeo shook his head. "I'm smarter than you."

"Please. You want to see me cry? Do you want to see me cry?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Paris, I love you but that's cheap shot. First, I don't want you to lead Frank on and second, if Finn find out about that then you are not going to win this game but him." Romeo said to me.

"Huh.." I frowned and crossed my arms on my chest.

"See? Am I right?" Romeo grinned at me.

"I hate to admit it but yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"I know about love better than you, sweetheart." Romeo laughed.

"Still can't fully trust you because you never have a girlfriend." I said to him.

"I will have a girlfriend. Just wait and I will shock you." Romeo simply said.

"Or maybe I should join Cheerios." I grinned to myself.

"Major mistake. Dad won't allow it since he and coach Sue are major enemies." Romeo shook his head.

"Then what should I do?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Just be cool. Act like you're all okay and not jealous at all. Then you will win this game. I bet their relationship won't last long. You know how selfish Rachel is. She only thinks about herself." Romeo said to me.

"You should sign up yourself as couple counselor." I said to him.

"I watched The Notebook too much." Romeo said innocently.

I laughed and shook my head then opened up the fridge. I frowned when I heard something from the cupboard. I opened the cupboard and jumped onto the counter quickly.

"Cockroach!" I shouted.

"What's going on?" Dad ran downstairs and walked to us.

"Just a cockroach." Romeo rolled his eyes and chased the cockroach away through the back door.

"It's disgusting anyway." I said to him.

"For a second, I thought there was something else." Dad sighed. "I'm going to continue grading paper upstairs." Dad said to us and walked back upstairs.

"Maybe I should sing an offensive song for Finn." I said to Romeo.

"More likely to both of them but slip it under this week assignment." Romeo said to me.

"I got that." I smirked at him.

"Guys, I went to the grocery today and guess what? There was flash sale so... We will have a lot of breakfast with cereals or smoothie bowl." Holly grinned at us and put the grocery bags on the counter.

"Oh mixed the cereals with yogurt. That's delicious but then after that you will go to the restroom." I said to them.

"Where's your dad?" Holly asked us.

"Upstairs. Grading some paper. Basically he doesn't want both of us to see so..." Romeo shrugged.

"Alright, can you two please wash the fruits and put the cereals box into the cupboard? I want to take shower right away. The sweat is bothering me. Thank you though." Holly smiled at us and walked upstairs.

I opened the grocery bags and took some snacks from it while Romeo put the food stocks into the cupboard and pantry.

I turned my face when there's knock on the back door. I turned my face and see Finn's shadows from it. Romeo looked at me and gave me sign to open it but I just shook my head.

He let out a sigh and opened the door. "What's up, dude?" Romeo opened the back door.

"Can I talk to her?" Finn asked and pointed at me.

"P?" Romeo turned his face at me.

"Tell him that I'm busy." I simply answered.

"I'm sorry, but the princess is busy. Can I take a message?" Romeo turned his face at Finn.

"Just tell her to meet me in the forest at 4 tomorrow. Thanks, man." Finn simply said and walked away.

"He wants to meet you in the forest at 4 tomorrow." Romeo said to me.

"I heard that!" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you're welcome." Romeo simply said and walked upstairs.

Shall I come to the forest? I don't think so. Maybe Finn won't come anyway and he is just going to play along with me and my feelings too like what he always did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked downstairs and turned my face at the clock it's 7pm already. I should meet Finn in the forest since three hours ago but I'm sure he won't come anyway.

I walked to the kitchen and took out a box of juice from the fridge and sip it. "He won't come right?" I turned my face at Romeo.

"Maybe he is home already." Romeo shrugged.

I shook my head and ran upstairs. I walked to Romeo's bedroom and looked at to the window and watch Finn's bedroom through the window but it's dark.

He won't wait for three hours in that place right? I'm sure he won't unless he is crazy but Finn can be crazy sometimes. It's kinda cold outside and he might be freezing there. He must be home already.

But what if he doesn't? Ugh I hate debating with myself right now. I walked to my bedroom and put my coat on and took another pair of gloves and shawl also a coat. I took my phone and walked downstairs.

I walked to the kitchen and took my small thermos flask and filled it with hot chocolate then put it into my backpack. After that I walked to the front door.

"I'm leaving!" I shouted and walked out from my house.

I walked down on the street and looked around. I faster my steps until I got into the forest and look around. I turned on my flashlight from my phone and walked to the place where Finn and I usually had a date.

I saw a silhouette of a tall guy sat down on the rock and shivering. I walked over to that guy and looked at him. "Finn? Are you crazy or are you insane? It's cold." I frowned at him.

"I promised myself that I won't leave unless you come over." Finn said and shivering.

I sighed and took out the picnic blanket from my bag and laid it down on the ground. "Come here." I took his hand and sat down on the picnic blanket. I took a warm blanket from my bag and wrapped it up around his shoulder. I took another pair of hand gloves and put the hand gloves on his hands. I took my small thermos flask and pour the hot chocolate and gave it to him. "Be careful, it's still hot." I said to him.

"Thank you." Finn nodded and sip it slowly.

I took a shawl and wrapped it around his neck. He is shivering or if I don't make him warm then he will get hypothermia.

I looked around and took some roots and arranged them. I took my matches to make a campfire then sat down next to Finn. At least this campfire could make us warm.

"You could've died here." I frowned at him.

"It will be worth it." Finn simply said.

"I'm mad at you but that doesn't mean I don't care about you. You're insane." I rolled my eyes.

"Yet you still come." Finn simply said.

"Because I know you're insane." I said to him.

"Insanely in love with you." Finn smirked at me.

"Nice try." I chuckled.

"I want to make things up between us. There's nothing happened between Rachel and I. I didn't even kiss her. I was upset so I texted her to make you jealous." Finn said to me.

"I'm exhausted everytime we had a fight, you would come over to her. I hate her but you need to stop use her anyway." I said to him.

"I promise this is the last time." Finn said to me and took my hand and crossed his pinkie into mine. "Promise!"

"Your plan to make me jealous by bringing Rachel is never working anyway." I chuckled.

"She got nothing on you. You're shine brighter than any of stars above or those stars that ever existed." Finn smiled at me.

"I see the stars in your eyes." I smiled back at him.

"Because I only look at you." Finn smiled at me and cupped my cheek and kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed him back. "Are we good?"

"We are good." I nodded and leaned my back against the rock.

Finn wrapped the blanket around our shoulders and leaned his head on my shoulder. I don't know what kind of magic that he has but he always can make me easily forgive him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Santana (Rachel):
This was never the way I planned,
(Not my intention)
I got so brave, drink in hand
(Lost my discretion)
It's not what
(I'm used to)
Just wanna try you on
(I'm curious for you)

Rachel and Santana:
Caught my attention

Rachel and Santana with the Girls:
I kissed a girl and I liked it,
(Santana: The taste of her cherry chapstick)
I kissed a girl just to try it,
(Rachel: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it)

It felt so wrong, it felt so right,
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it,
I liked it

Rachel (Santana):
No I don't even know your name
(It doesn't matter)
You're my experimental game
(Just human nature)
It's not what good girls do,
(Not how they should behave)
My head gets so confused,

Rachel and Santana:
Hard to obey

Rachel and Santana with the Girls:
I kissed a girl and I liked it,
(Santana: The taste of her cherry chapstick)
I kissed a girl just to try it,
(Rachel: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it)

It felt so wrong; it felt so right,
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl, and I liked it,
I liked it

Us girls we are so magical,
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist, so touchable
Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal;

Santana:
It's innocent

Rachel and Santana with the Girls:
I kissed a girl and I liked it,
(Santana: The taste of her cherry chapstick)
I kissed a girl just to try it,
(Rachel: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it)

It felt so wrong; it felt so right,
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl, and I liked it,
I liked it

Everyone cheered and applauded at the end of the song that the girls sung earlier.

"Okay, okay, update, y'all. Um, I told my parents last night, and they were actually okay with it. I just have to tell my Abuela before she sees that stupid commercial. But luckily, she only watches Univision." Santana smiled at us.

"Excuse me, New Directions and Troubletones singing groups." Principal Figgins walked in. "Mr. Kurt Hummel, I need to see you in my office immediately." Principal Figgins said to Kurt.

Kurt walked out from the choir room followed Principal Figgins. I half smiled and stood up from my seat as the bell rings. I walked out from the choir room with Finn walked down next to me.

"I'm really nervous." I half smiled.

"I'm sure you will win that election. You're smart, honest, and most importantly guys dig beautiful chick as their president but I never know why America never have female president." Finn said to me.

"But that's different." I shook my head and leaned my back against the locker as Finn opened his locker. "Have you tell Rachel about us?"

"Yes and she cried. I actually kinda feel bad but everytime I remember how she can't shut about things that I don't understand, my head start having headache." Finn answered.

"Well, maybe next time when we have a fight, you shouldn't use another girl to make me jealous because no matter how hard you try, I know you will never get over me." I grinned at him.

"You're so full of confidence." Finn smirked at me and leaned in then pecked on my lips as I pecked on his lips back.

"But that's true. Anyway, Christmas will be our first year anniversary. It supposed to be second year but we broke up for several weeks and dated other people. I don't want you to give me something expensive okay, I just want something meaningful." I smiled at him.

"All I want for Christmas is you." Finn smiled back at me.

"But Christmas is still few weeks away." I giggled.

"I know that." Finn smiled at me.

I turned my face and Kurt walked over to us. "Principal Figgins called you." Kurt said to me.

"Are you okay?" I frowned at him.

"I got suspended. They think that I stuffed the ballot boxes when I didn't. If I couldn't prove them then I will get a suspended for a week. I lost the lead in musical and the election and I have nothing to dream on now." Kurt shook his head.

"Kurt, I'm so sorry for that." I half smiled at him.

"I have to find Blaine." Kurt shook his head and walked away.

"I just want you to know that I didn't do this." Finn said to me.

"Me neither. I have to go to Principal Figgins' office now. I will catch up with you later okay." I said to Finn and walked away.

I hope that everything is going to be okay. I'm really nervous. I hope that I won't get suspended or anything. This is really scared me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2K 91
What happen when your childhood memory is back? What happen when your childhood best friend who havent meet you about five years is back? The one who...
3.4K 44 15
I do not own Glee. But as a Fan, I love to make Fan fiction about the Characters and the Couples on the show. I'm a Fan of Glee since the very start...
2.4K 77 20
finn is still devastated following the death of puck. marley's been there the entire time, but are his feelings still there for her? is he over marle...
76K 1.1K 58
"You're my home, Paris." Sam says while holding my hands. I raise my eyebrows and chuckle "of course because you're living in my house." I chuckle. "...