Family Love Is Forever

By RuVineet

[COMPLETED] #13 in #spouse hotlist. #14 in #lifepartner hotlist. #1 in #vineetkumar hotlist. She lives wit... More

|Character Aesthetics |
|Covers|
Chapter - 1 : Prologue
Chapter - 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter - 3 : Sweet Moment
Chapter - 4 : The Accident
Chapter - 5 : His Happiness
Chapter - 6 : Conversing
Chapter - 7 : Her Thoughts
Chapter - 8 :His Anger
Chapter - 9 : Birthday Party
Chapter - 10 : Conversations
Chapter - 12 : Surprise & Meeting
Chapter - 13 : Dinner Treat
Chapter - 14 : Conversations
Chapter - 15 : Meeting And Talking
Chapter - 16 : The Trip
Chapter - 17 : Thoughts
Chapter - 18 : On The Trip
Chapter - 19 : Togetherness
Chapter - 20 : Her Worries
Chapter - 21 : Thoughts & Conversations
Chapter - 22 : Thoughts
Chapter - 23 : Day Out
Chapter - 24 : Her Past
Chapter - 25 : Happy Memories
Chapter - 26 : Moments
Chapter - 27 : Her Care
Chapter - 28 : Conversing
Chapter - 29 : Conversing ~ 2
Chapter - 30 : Thoughts
Chapter - 31 : Meeting Family
Chapter - 32 : Moments
Chapter - 33 : Thoughts
Chapter - 34 : Realisation & Confession
Chapter - 35 : Pure Love
Chapter - 36 : Acceptance
Chapter - 37 : Wedding
Chapter - 38 : Love Moments
Chapter - 39 : Happiness All Around
Chapter - 40 : Epilogue
Family Love||Bonus Chapter

Chapter - 11 : Moments

281 15 51
By RuVineet

The next day rose early. Anamika woke up early and found  Ansh sleeping while snuggling closer to her. She ruffles his hair and kisses his head. Ever since five years, he is the reason she lives for. He makes her smile and keeps her entertained with his pranks and naughtiness. She can't imagine her life without him. She ruffles his hair trying1to wake him.

"Ansh! Chalo utho. School jana hai." She says.

The little boy opens one eye to look at his mother. Anamika raises her eyebrows at him.

"Kya dekh rahe ho? Chalo utho. Nahi toh late ho jayenge hum." She says.

"Pehle Ansh ko pyar karo." he says trailing his finger on his forehead and then the cheek.

Anamika laughs at his antics. She kisses softly on us head and begins to tickle him on the neck. Ansh giggles at her action, and Anamika continues to tickle him until the boy sits up on the bed.

"Bas mumma!" he says while laughing.

Anamika pulls him closer and Ansh hugs her and puts his arms around his mother's neck. Sudden tears trickle down Anamika's eyes. Maybe, she is worried about her son. Her life is something that she didn't think. She didn't know that she will be bringing up her son all alone. Yesternight, even Ansh's words made her realise that he craves for a father's love. Vineet is pampering her son, but he can't be his father. She hugs Ansh tightly for a little while, but the boy breaks the hug and looks at her face. He rubs her tears.

"Ro mat mumma. Ansh ko acha nahi lagta." he says innocently, making her smile.

"Chalo, nahi toh late ho jaogi. Ansh par mumma aur teacher, dono gussa karengi." he makes a sad face.

"Acha bachu! Uthne mein kisne late kiya?" she asks.

"Aapne!!" he chuckles and hopped off the bed, leaving Anamika shocked.

He giggled and Anamika followed him into the washroom, making him bath ready. She smiled at him and let him play for a while. He can bathe by himself after all. She went into the kitchen to prepare lunch for him. Side by side, she prepared tea  for herself and milk for Ansh. Meanwhile, she heard his voice and she made him ready. Morning hours are really rushy. Making him ready, she made him eat his breakfast and she herself went to get ready. A girl can be lazy, but a mother can't. She has to drop Ansh at his school and  then leave for her own office. She got ready and found Ansh watching television.

"Ansh, chalo, TV band karo aur school bag lelo. Hume nikalna hai na." She said.

"Aapne breakfast nahi kiya. Ansh ko toh zabardasti khilati ho." Ansh eyed his mother.

"mumma office mein kha legi. Tum chalo." Anamika said.

"Ansh ko pata hai aap nahi karogi breakfast." Ansh eyed her.

Anamika slapped his cheek lightly and both the mother son duo left the house. After dropping Ansh to his school, Anamika left for her office.

VK Enterprises

She entered the office and made her way to her desk, while greeting her colleagues with a smile. She opened her laptop and began working on the presentation, Vineet asked her to. She has to make some minor changes, and it should be done before his arrival. She got indulged in her work.

Her trance is broken with a deep voice. She looked up and found Vineet by her desk. He asked her to meet him in ten minutes. She agreed and he made his way to his cabin. Anamika takes a deep breathe and saved the changes she just made and then made her way to his cabin. She knocked on the door and he allowed her to enter the cabin. She placed her laptop on his table.

"I've made the changes in the presentation. Aapko check kar lena chahiye."  She said.

Vineet looked at her and smiled lightly.

"Tumne check kiya hain toh sahi hi hoga." he said.

Anamika stared at him for a few seconds. He is quite  different from what was told her. He didn't talk to her rudely or didn't scold her without any reason. Infact, he helped her when he found that Ansh was injured at the hospital. He gave her leaves too and he even came for Ansh's birthday party. Well, it can be a reason, he has a good bonding with the kids. Her trance is broken by his voice.

"Miss Sinha! We going for the meeting. You're coming with me." he said.

This is another surprise for Anamika. She felt a little uneasy.

"But main kya karungi?" she asked.

"Arey! You have worked hard on this. Main chahta hoon ki aaj tum presentation do. I know, you're new, but mauka sabko milna chahiye. Aur main toh rahunga na wahan, you don't need to worry." he assured her.

Anamika looked at him and then agreed. Vineet passed a sweet smile at her and then they sat and discussed about the project. They had meeting in the afternoon, the clients were visiting their office. Anamika prepared herself for the presentation.

An hour later, she was in the conference room and started the presentation. Her style of speaking has mesmerized everyone and all the clients were listening to her intently, including Vineet. She ended the presentation in forty minutes and the delegate, who seemed to be the senior, looked at Vineet.

"I am impressed Mr. Kumar. This is marvellous. Hum aaj hi deal sign karenge." he said.

Vineet smiled and shook hands with the person, and they signed the deal. Anamika was overwhelmed with all this. The delegated left after congratulating her. Vineet turned to her and mouthed a Thankyou. She smiled, but in the next moment, he said something that left her in a dilemma. She looked at him while he smiled lightly.

"agar tum comfortable nahi ho toh koi baat nahi, but I'll be glad if you accept my invitation." he said and moved to attend the call, as his phone was ringing, while Anamika was lost in thoughts.

To Be Continued.

What did Vineet say?

What will be Anamika's decision?

Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 926 51
What happens when a two different worlds collides . one is possessive for her Loved one's , other is protective towards his Loved one's . She is an...
494K 30.2K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...
481 46 11
Ruhana is a single mother who's impregnated in her teenage years. When no one supported her, her friend did and she gave birth to a baby girl. Kabir...
272K 36.9K 94
He loved her She loved him But the stars changed the way and they didn't want to be next to each other and the little life was the only connecting s...