You have me under control | �...

By SunFlower1816

| | 38 chapters and 1 epilogue and 4 a/n | | ⚠️You don't have to vote⚠️ every comment makes me happy🤗 and I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🎉UUUAAAAA🎉
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Got tagged
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chaper 29
Chapter 30
Furudate, Arigatō
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ⚠️
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
A/n

Chapter 31

1.9K 46 43
By SunFlower1816

Author's pov

You opened your eyes and saw the sun shine through your curtains. You rubbed your eyes and stood up from your bed. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. '8:48... ughhh' you sighed. You walked down the stairs and saw your brother making breakfast while talking to your mom. "Ohayo, brother. Ohayo, mother" you said and they immediately stopped talking. "Ohh good morning, sunshine" "heh good morning, moonlight" they said a bit nervous. You looked at them confused but shrugged it fast off. "You want some breakfast? And when do you meet Tobio?" Your mother asked and Koushi put out some plates and bowls. "Heh eh, he said 1:30" you said nervously and walked up to your brother and helped him. You and your family ate breakfast together and cleaned the up after. You looked at the time. '11:28... ughhh why can't he come earlier?' You sighed and walked into your room. You grabbed your phone and sat on your bed. You looked at you notifications and saw something that made you smile.

The UwU King: Good morning princess <3

Princess: Sowy for replying that late.
Good morning ma UwU King ^3^

The UwU King: Geez, I thought you would be still asleep when I get there.

Princess: Meannnn
Just for you to know, I ate breakfast with my family.
Hmpf...

The UwU King: Joking.
Don't worry, I would have woken you up with my shirt over your head.

Princess: Ohh yeah right, your shirt. Can't wait anymore, it's so boring.

The UwU King: I know, I could come earlier but the place where I want to take you is not good enough YET. :(

Princess: I mean you could come if you want and we could wait together.
Just if you're okay with it.

The UwU King: Okay, then get your little ass up and take a shower. I'll be there if you get out.

Princess: What if I'm faster?

The UwU King: No way that, that will going to happen.
But iffff then uhmm.
I don't know.
You have one wish free...?

Princess: Okay, I'll give you a little time. Make yourself ready and text me when you're ready and I'll go under the shower.

The UwU King: Wow, really kind of you, my majesty.

Princess: I know right... noww get readyyyy.

The UwU King: yea yea.

You laid your phone down and smiled. You stood up and tidied some things up in your room and went then, downstairs to tidy there some things up.
"What are you cleaning for?" Koushi asked "it's clean enough, what do you want to clean up more?". "Tobio is coming earlier and we are waiting here until we can go, soo I thought to tidy a bit until he texts me" you explained and he nodded. You continued until you felt you phone vibrate.

The UwU King: You can take your shower now... you'll see, I'm going to be faster.

You answered quickly with 'okay' and rushed up stairs. You grabbed your towel and showered. As you got out you walked with the towel around you downstairs and looked around. 'He is not here, yesss'. "Sunshine, what are you doing downstairs? Come on, go upstairs and put something on" you mom said and you brother looked at you confused. He wanted to say something but before he could the door rung and you rushed to the door. You swung it open and had a big smile on your face. "I was faster" you said and laughed. "Just because I walked slow okay" Tobio said, looking away while pounting. "Ohh that's why you rushed downstairs... now crazy miss towel, go upstairs and put something on already. I don't want anyone to see you in a towel. So Tobio, would you be so kind and close the door behind you?" You mother said and Tobio closed the door. He looked at you and blushed. "Tobio? Can I get the shirt now?" You asked while pointing at the shirt in his hands. He nodded aggressively and gave you the shirt. You went upstairs and changed into it. You put on some black leggings and the and the shirt. Before you put it on you looked at it. It was a black T-shirt with pikachu and his attack on the back and on the front-left side of the shirt was a mini pikachu.
(I have this shirt and I really think it's cute so I wanted to write it into the story.)

You walked down the stairs and saw Kageyama getting surrounded by your mother and your brother. You grabbed his hand and pulled him away. He put off his shoes and that was the first time you really looked at his outfit.

'Damn he looks soo good' you thought. As he finished, he looked at you waiting for you to say something. You saw you mom coming up so you immediately began to talk. "Let's watch something... or do you want to do something else?" You asked and he shook his head nervously. "You want something to eat or to drink, before we get into the living room?" "Ehmm water.. maybe" you nodded and walked with him first into the kitchen. You grabbed two glasses of water and walked into the living room. He sat down and you grabbed the remote and gave it him. "You can decide what to watch" you said and he nodded. He looked at the remote and then back to you. He looked like a little kid who doesn't know how to use a remote. You chuckled and quickly told him how to use your remote.

After a while, you felt someone starring and turned around. You turned around and saw Koushi and your mother spying on the two of you. Tobio saw that you turned around and did too. "You want to watch with us?" He asked innocently and they nodded. They sat down and you continued with watching until you got a bit cold. You were about to stand up and get a blanked as you saw that Kageyama is removing his hoodie. He gave it to you and you put it on. You looked at him and thanked and that not just for giving you his hoodie, also for removing it while you watching him. 'That shirt... uhh it looks sooo good on him' you thought with now red cheeks. You laid your head on his chest and went on watching. After a while of watching and getting spyed from your mother and brother, gave Kageyama you a go. It was even later then 1:30 but you didn't cared. I mean the important person was next to you. You gave him the hoodie back and put on your shoes. You two said good bye and then left... fast, before your mom could do some pictures.

He first walked you to the arcade. 'So our date is at the arcade, how cool' you fan-girled. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into the arcade and the first thing you could see, were people playing at those slots. Your eyes litterly had stars in them as you looked around. "Where do you want to go first?" He asked and you looked at him with big eyes. "Can I really decide?" You asked and he nodded while laughing a bit. Kageyama chuckled at you as you pulled him to different slots.

You saw Kageyama checking the time every now and then. You didn't really thought much about it and shrugged it off. You two played one game on the last slot you haven't played yet. The most games you won and some you lost on purpose, so that Kageyama won't be pissed. You were about to win as you felt two hand on your hips. You knew it was Kageyama trying to distract you and so you didn't let him. He snaked his hands around you and hugged you. He moved his head on your shoulder and 'cuddled' with your head. (Geez, I'm really bad at explaining. I'm sorry 😂)
You could feel his breath on your neck and you tried really hard to let nothing out. "What is your wish" he wispered into your ear. That slightly confused you but it would confuse you much more if he would've said that with his normal voice. He wispered you some things into your ear with a deep and quiet voice. You turned red and couldn't concentrate anymore that you lost. After you lost Kageyama cheered and you looked confused at him. "The first time you lost without doing it on purpose. Yesss!" He cheered and you chuckled still with a red face. He looked once again on his phone to check the time and said "I have another place where I want to take you so let's get going". You walked out and saw those claw machines. You saw a duck plushi and wanted it but you also didn't wanted to bother. Kageyama noticed you starring at the claw machines and immediately knew what you wanted. "Hey ehh (y/n), could you buy me something to drink quick?" He asked and you looked at him with one eyebrow raised but nodded he gave you money and you left. 'Why is he sending me to get something to drink... and why is he always starring on his phone?' You questioned yourself and bought the milk (of course, it's Kageyama).

As you walled back you saw him smiling and hiding something behind him. "Here your milk and here your change" you said while handing him it over. "Why didn't you bought you something to drink. Geez boke, if you don't drink something you'll dehydrate. You haven't even drunk your glass empty" he said while shaking his head. "Come on drink" he said while holding the milk up. "It's really okay, Tobio. I still can buy me something" you declined it. "Come on, does this little guy has to show you how?" He said while holding the duck, you wanted, in his other hand. You turned to him and your eyes immediately sparkled. "What how fo you know I wanted him?" You asked as he gave you the duck plushi. "Boke, I just know you" he said while smiling and rolling his eyes. "Now let's get going... and drink the freaking milk with me'' he said while holding his free hand out for you to take it. You took it and shared with him his milk all the way as you two arrived at the next place.

"The carnival?" You asked and he nodded. ''Come on let's get on a few rides" he said a bit excited but trying not to show it. You chuckled and went with him. He pulled you to different roller coaster. You had to admit, you first didn't thought of it much but thank to the special someone how brought you there made it better. Kageyama seems to having much fun and you couldn't look away from him. Kageyama still checked his phone the whole time. You kinda got suspicious but didn't asked 'maybe it's his mum or he's maybe waiting for a massage'. After a long time of riding different roller coasters, you guys decided that eating food is also a good idea, then just ride some roller coasters. And because you two got hungry. You guys got your food and sat down. "Oh shuuut" you heard Kageyama say and you looked at him. He spilled some sauce on his hands and it was a big mess. You chuckled and got up. "I'm getting you some tissues, just wait" you said while laughing. You got the tissues and walked back but you didn't really expected to see that as you came back. You saw Kageyama talking to girls and laughing... and blushing. You didn't really know what to do, you wanted to leave but you didn't really had a reason. 'I mean nothing happend and they are just talking right?' You thought. But not for long, you came back to reality as you heard Kageyama shouting your name. You walked over to him and gave him the tissues. He wiped the sauce off. "Are you okay?" He asked with the girls behind him. You shyly nodded and sat down. "Who is this Tobio?" The girl he talked to asked. She had dark hair and brown eyes. She had a cute summer dress on and some sunglasses in her hair. You looked at her and immediately thought 'woow she is beautiful'. You looked down at your legs and begun to feel self-conscious. All the things your father said to you came into your mind and you tried to breath steadily. "She is the girl I told you before" he said and you came back to reality again. 'What'. ''Ohh so then she is little Tobio's girlfriend. It's nice to meet you. I'm Yuno, Tobios cousin" the girl said and you looked up to her and saw her holding her hand out. "Hope we didn- are you okay?" The girl- Yuno asked. As Kageyama heard that he turned to you and looked what would be wrong with her. He looked at you and saw some tears trembling down your face. "Hey are you alright" he said while holding you tight. "We can go if you want and you can talk to me, don't rush. You're safe, I'm here and nothing is going to happen to you" he wispered into your ear and you calmed down. He wiped your tears away with his thumbs and kissed your head out of reflex. After he realized what happend, he begun to blush really hard. "Don't tell me you aren't a couple" Yuno said while pointing at the two of you. "We don't bother long, but I hope we can see us again but next time at Tobios house" Yuno said. "Somewhere more private" she added and smiled. You gave he a little smile back and said good bye, she left with her friends. "Are you really okay? We can leave anytime if you feel uncomfortable" Kageyama said and you shook your head. "You brought me here and this is a date so let's continue with good mood and fun. So eat up and don't spill anything" you said while smiling. 'Thank you, Tobio'.

You finished eating and threw the trash away. Yoo walked, with your duck plushi in one hand and in the other Tobios hand, around the carnival. You looked around until Tobio stopped. You turned to where he was facing and saw a booth with a big duck plushi. As you saw it your eyes began to sparkle. Tobio saw you looking at the duck plushi as he went over there. He tried to win but lost. Then you tried and won. You knew exactly why he stopped in first place. There was a milk plushi that he wanted but didn't say anything about it. "What do you want, young lady?" The booth man said and Kageyama was about to say something as you held his hand tighter and said "the milk plushi''. The man handed it to you and you thanked with nodding at the man. Kageyama looked suprised at you and couldn't believe what just happend. You two walked a bit until you stopped and handed him the milk blushi. "What- no I thought you wanted the duck plushi?" He said while holding the plushi in his hand. You smiled at him and said "I got my plushi already so now was your turn".  "Bu-" "no but's, I want you to be happy too on our date" you interrupted him. "Why do you think that I'm not happy?" He askes confused. "I don't know... it kinda felt like that. Maybe because you always checked your phone or as you talked with your cousin, it always seemed that you were borred'' you answered while looking down at your feet. "I'm so sorry for giving you that feeling. I am really happy that I got the chance to go on a date with you. I would never be borred with you and unhappy... tch never boke" he said while hitting your head. "You should know that baka". Tobio once again checked his phone and smiled. You looked at him confused and wanted to ask him what he was looking at as he grabbed your hand and walked somewhere else. "Tobio I think we should go home it's kinda late and it's already dark" you said but he didn't stopped. "One last ride okay. I swear you'll like it" he said and walked with you to the ferris wheel.

You looked up and had a quiet bad feeling but walked with him. We waited in the line and got into a cabine. The wheel moved and moved really up high. You looked down and saw how high it was. Your eyes widened and you got a little away from the edge. Your eyes begun to tear as you clutched at Kageyama. He looked at you and saw your tears. "Please hold me and never let me go" you said and he hold you thighter. "Don't be scared of hights. I told you, don't have to be afraid. As long as I am here nothing is going to happen" he said and the wheel stopped. You looked up still not letting the poor boy alone and saw the colourful firework. Your eyes lit up as you saw that, you then turned to Kageyama and he turned to you. You leaned forward to his ear and wispered

"My wish is, that you kiss me already."

And with that, he kissed you. You pulled away and looked into his eyes. He smiled and kissed you once again.

You got off, of the ferris wheel and walked hand in hand to your home. Kageyama gave you his hoodie as the two walked. It was silent but a comfortable silence. You looked up the sky and saw some stars. You looked at Kageyama again and smiled. "Tobio? What are we?" You asked and he chuckled. "What do you want us to be?" He asked and pulled you closer to him as ge stopped walking. Your foreheads touched and you looked into his eyes. "The question here is. Do you want us to be anything?" You said and looked down. "YES!... ehh I mean yes" he tried to sound cool. You giggled. He looked at you and began to laugh too. "I really want us to be something but just if you want so too" he said and you cupped his cheek. "Always" and with that kissed he, you again. You walked again until you got to your home. You peeked his lips and said good night. He hugged you before you went inside. You closed the door and put off you shoes. The light turned in and you got scared. You saw your mom and your brother sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. They looked serious and you panicked.' Ih shuutt, I'm to late and they are going yo punish me, I- help me' you panicked. You waved and as you walked by but they stopped you. "(Y/n) (m/n) Sugawara, how dare you to... not tell us what happend. Geez we are curious about your date... so sit down miss and talk" your mother said and you sweat dropped. You sat down and told them about everything. Your mother cried and Koushi had a heart attack. You somehow got to go to sleep and snuggled with Tobios hoodie he forgot.

A/n: hewo, geez, I had problems with writing that chapter. It's currently 3:18 am and I may or may not should go to sleep🌙. The end is shitty because I got tired. It's the 20th of July and Oikawas birthday. 🎂🎈🎁🎉

Happy birthday to that sweet thing here.

If you want to read some Haikyuu x reader Fan Fiction then I recommend the Noya x reader Fan Fiction or the Kuroo x reader Fan Fiction from my friend Melonsalatkind🌼 luvv her ♡.

Special thank you to Dark_Wolf13 🌹 for helping me. ♡♡♡

There's nothing much to say so:

Have a good day or night ☀️🌙
Stay fresh and healthy🍀
Your author-chan 🌻

Words: 3390

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.2K 19
#3. animexreader 07/30/21 (Y/N) (L/N) was just a regular teenager like any other, he behaved pretty well, and usually got good grades. He was usuall...
7.5K 268 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...
94K 2.9K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...
123 1 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...