Married to The Job

By itsandreasachs

#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin kne... More

Prologue : The Wed Job
Amethyst
State Banquet
Illusion of Truth
Bewildered
Testing the Waters
Kissing The Bride
Lago di Como
Bath Bombs
Safety Net
Vulnerable
Gentlemen's Enigma
Long Awaited (7th)
Bliss
Family Tree
On Edge
When The Chips Are Down
Ace in The Hole
Bon Voyage!
Face-Down Blackjack
Granada and The Council
Perfect Storm
Star Crossed
The Elevation Between Us
No Rush, Slow Touch
Indecisive
The Shopwoman
Gallivanting
Sweet Nothing
Recipe for Disaster
Without a Backward Glance
Epilogue : The Next Job
Wattys2020

The Revelers

3.9K 197 96
By itsandreasachs

Son Yejin POV

"Loverboy is having a hard time moving on? Or are you?" Bin's tone clearly mocking me for secretly calling Youngjae.

"I just called him back, he called me before but I didn't answer." Uncomfortable, but honest.

"What would you say if I call Akiko? Or that Miss Hong?"

"At least you will never see a picture of Youngjae fucking me, Bin."

My phone was buzzing and I got a text from Youngjae.

You know he always mistreats and disrespects women. But then expect life to hand him a good woman when he is finally ready to settle down? You gotta be kidding me that you want to be that woman.

Upset and mad, I left the conference room and heading to Mrs. President's office.

"Miss Son, well done, as I expect you to," she greeted me with a rewarding comment.

"Mrs. President," I bowed to her.

"What is it, Miss Son, that you want to talk with me?"

"Did I do something wrong lately, after the wedding matrimony, Ma'am? With all due respect, I feel like you dislike me, unlike before I agree to take this marriage assignment. You were so nice to me, Ma'am. That's one main reason, that I was going to have a nice mother in law."

"You're delusional. Have you forgotten that this is an assignment from us? You're legally married to my son, you enjoy all the privilege of being a Mrs. Hyun but that doesn't mean that I have to act like a real mother in law to you. You are still Miss Son, to me, an employee who was being assigned to consort my son as his wife. I was irritated that Bin kept complaining about the way I call you. Really, Miss Son, we only need you in front of the public."

"I am confused, Ma'am. Days before the wedding you were complaining because I refuse to sleep in the same bed with him and asked me to give him what his ex dates gave so he will stop playing around. Indirectly you asked me to be his real partner, his lover. Now that we're real, we're both in love, you hate me. I'm all in being his wife inside and outside the bedroom, Ma'am."

There was a full minute of silence before she sighed and answered me honestly.

"Because you can't. You both can't. As much as I want my son to have a good wife, ironically it can't be you. Believe me, Miss Son, I have anticipated for you both going to be in love in the process, that's why I personally chose you. I wasn't surprised when Bin called me and said that he likes you, he wants to keep you for good and refuses to sign the prenup. I have faith that you are a truly kind-hearted person. You're thoughtful towards my family all these years. I hate to do this, but I have to stop Bin from falling deeper."

"Can I at least know why we can't?"

"Do you know the Deputy Speaker of National Assembly Choi Jaewook? He is the most influential person among the National Assembly. He is pushing the agenda to reenact the Presidential Election Act 1987, so there is no way that my husband is going to be reelected. I heard that he wants to run for the presidential election as well."

"I do, I have read about the assemblyman Mr. Choi."

"You know he is the father of my husband's most trusted PSS agent Choi Youngjae. Youngjae is...desperate. Jaewook has discovered about his son's broken-hearted state. They were not in good terms for years, Youngjae has stopped talking with his family for years, then Jaewook saw this opportunity to gain his son's heart back. Who has thought that Youngjae has the hots for you? I bet you didn't know as well. Even it was my husband who asked Youngjae to be assigned to you before the wedding."

"I did not. We're just friends."

"Apparently, Choi Jaewook loves his son more than my husband loves his own son. My husband has made a deal with Choi Jaewook, to let you go. He was asking for immediately, but we negotiated, that the public already knew about the marriage plan, that we couldn't just let it go with the wind and cancel or replace the bride, so he agreed to let us hold the wedding and keep you until the presidential election is done, under one condition. That Bin won't touch you. I know that is almost impossible, I know my son, but you can't get pregnant with Bin."

"Mrs. President...so after I'm done, Bin will divorce me and I have to marry Youngjae?"

"We just have to let you go, but whether are you willing to marry Youngjae is not in the deal."

"Does President Hyun know that Bin would likely be going to go against him?"

"He does. That's why he asked me to keep reminding you and Bin about the basic thing that you are Miss Son who is being assigned to act as Mrs. Hyun, for Hyun Bin's good impression and the upcoming threat against the good name of Hyun family. It's simple, actually, but my son has his own will. It's good that Bin wants to win both his father and you, but I still have no idea how. Choi Jaewook is willing to take down his agenda for his son's happiness, but my husband is going to ignore his son's happiness for his own agenda."

"President Hyun is a good man, Ma'am. We all know him as a family man."

"That's the well-built impression of President Hyun that has being maintained by Mr. Park and your former coworkers."

Mrs. President stirred her drink and sipped it before ended her speech, "I'm in the middle between my husband and my son. Miss Son, one day when you have your own kid, you will realize that even in the worst dilemma, your maternal instinct will always be the stronger among the other desire. If Bin can't navigate this problem well and have to somehow hid you away from his father or sort of, I know I will go for Bin. But my husband isn't someone I can just easily ignore, yes he is my husband but he is also the sitting president now. If he loves his political career more than his own son, how about me the wife? He will kick me out in a heartbeat. And you? I can't imagine it."

I tried to put my self in her shoes. I still had faith that she was the same nice First Lady I knew.

"I'm dying to see both my son and my husband be happy. So help me, Miss Son, as impossible as it sounds, don't go too far with Bin, until we're sure that there is a way for my husband to run the presidential election without being depended on Choi Jaewook. Let's say that Bin was hiding you somewhere, you can't forever hide, and Choi Youngjae is a well-trained agent, tracking you down would be very easy for him."

"I understand, Ma'am. But wouldn't it too easy, that Choi Jaewook will drop his chance to run the presidency only to be traded with me being single?"

"At least, for now, it is really that simple. I know you're adults in love, save both of us the trouble by not getting pregnant while the situation is still this uncertain."

"What if I don't want to be with Choi Youngjae?"

"It's up to you, it's not in the deal. Answer me honestly, Miss Son. Before getting that close with Bin, do you have a special relationship with Youngjae?"

"I don't. But I know he was very attentive. He knows I don't date Bin before."

"You are being loved by both, and the selfish side in me wants to keep you for Bin. But let's see how the wind blows, Miss Son. I hope that this time Bin is sincere. He gets bored very easily. Maybe you haven't given it all to him that he is crazy over you, but once he gets it, I don't know. But I wish this time he will finally settle down, he has to, eventually. He doesn't want to be the old guy in the club, you know what I'm talking about."

"I don't know what I have to do now, today is already too much for me that I have to see those filthy pictures and acting as a calm good wife in public. I'm actually shaken up. But thank you for your time, Mrs. President."

"Son Yejin, you will never have to chase what wants to stay with you."

I nodded and bowed to her, then finding my way out heading back to where I anchored, Hyun Bin.

I found him in our bedroom not in his pajamas but in a black long-sleeved shirt and coat, like he was going to go out somewhere.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked.

"Yes. You too. Go change your clothes, wear a cocktail dress."

"Where to? Aren't you tired?"

"I'm geared up. Drink some, then come with me. We'll spend the night out."

"Your friends? This is almost midnight. Where to?"

"Han River."

Instead of our fluffy bed, I ended up in a posh birthday party of Bin's high profile friend on a mega yacht. The birthday boy was firing up fireworks and I was sure the citizen of Seoul who resided around Han River noticed this yacht party.

"Permission to come aboard?" Bin greeted his friends and being welcomed with noisy cheers and shouts. He was a very popular person, indeed.

He introduced me to his friends, all of them were the famous party animals. The yacht was filled with celebrities, chaebols, supermodels, son, and daughter of famous politicians, and the president's son himself, the reveler playboy Hyun Bin-and his newlywed wife.

"Oh, so this is the pretty Mrs. Hyun. You really babe magnet, Bin. She looks like a combination of the last three girls from our last party. "

"So she is a former staff of your Dad, Bin? I bet your first session must be on the president's working desk!"

"Too bad you bring your Mrs here, some chicks are waiting for you there."

"Oh, she is your wife? I thought she is the birthday present!"

Oh, God.

"Guys, she is mine. I don't do share, so who dares to touch her while I wasn't around will deal with the secret service!"

Bin and his friends were laughing. From the way they were talking and teased Bin, I was sure that I was the only one who's sober there.

This was like moving a night club straight to the yacht. The DJ, the neon lights, the alcohol smell, and the carefree party goers. This was not my first time on board with this party animals but usually, it would be the aftermaths, where Bin has made a mess or got into a fight and needs some handling from the Blue House. But this is my first time seeing him enjoying a noisy party.

"Youngjae, the long lost son of assemblyman Choi Jaewook has been resurfaced. He is on board now," one of Bin's friend is talking to his other friends while I instantly froze hearing his words.

"Oh, that Youngjae the handsome Choi boy?! I heard from the last accident with us, that he chose to join the military and being deployed somewhere. Gone, just like that. Why does he come back now?"

"Maybe he's just missing us and our party!"

I doubt that Bin heard this, as he was busy drinking and laughing on something with his friends. Youngjae? here? how could he?

Bin put his hand around my waist and kissed my earlobe.

"Drink something, babe. You look so tense. Don't you enjoy the party?"

"I don't. I want to go home, sleep on our bed."

"Bed? Hmm...how will you reward me if I agree to go home to our bed now?"

"Anything you want me. I'm not in the mood for a party, babe."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Come here, baby," Bin stood up and took me to an empty room, away from the crowd.

The room has no furniture inside, I didn't know what was it being used for. There was a round window glass on the door where you can see in from outside the room.

Bin pinned me on the wall and assaulted my lips. The smell of alcohol was very strong. He pressed his body on mine and I could feel his erect ground on my thighs. He moved his kisses to my earlobe and neck, down to my bosoms. He didn't give me time to protest but quickly yanked my dress and free my bosoms, sucking and playing with.

"Bin, what if someone sees us? Not here. If you want me then take me in on our bedroom!"

"I can't hold it babe." his hands were working under my dress and pulled my lace panties down.

"Oh dear, what are you doing? Bin!"

"I want to taste you," with that, his fingers were running on my damp wet slit.

He pushed a finger inside me and I squirmed in shock and pleasure. Soon he added another finger and pushing in and out, getting me high of the desire. I moaned and cried out his name.

"You're so wet, baby. So wet for me. Are you ready for me, baby?" he licked his fingers and shoved them back in between my legs.

I was unable to think and lost in his little game, when I suddenly saw a familiar face from the round window glass, looking directly into my eyes with a sharp glance. He was watching me getting high being finger fucked by Bin.

It was Youngjae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...
125K 3.9K 22
"She gave the most sincere smile she could ever muster, as if giving him an assurance that something between them has changed- something turned int...
148K 6.8K 37
Fate decides to bring rough circumstances for the two lovers who just started to madly fall in love with each other. Are they really destined to be t...
150K 8.2K 52
What will you do when you need to make a decision upon reaching crossroads in life? Both options are equally important that left you with no option...