𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍...

Per saltehcake

[ HIGHSCHOOL AU! //COMPLETED ] "𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦, 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘶�... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
New Book

Epilogue

1K 86 150
Per saltehcake

IMPORTANT NOTE!!

Hello again! After seeing your comments on chapter 37 and 38, I made a decision that I'll make another book, it's a Tower Of God x Reader [One-shots].

ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴍ'ꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

PS. I'll be taking a break for a few days or weeks before I officially publish the book. (I'm trying to make a good cover for the book but my dumb self can't edit properly--)

_______________________________________
REQUESTS ARE OPEN (YOU CAN REQUEST NOW IF YOU WANT), BUT PLEASE DON'T COMMENT YOUR REQUESTS HERE, MESSAGE ME INSTEAD.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Part of the reason why I wanted to make another book is that,, I just liked writing. I guess I got used to writing everyday ever since I started Khun's story.

w a r n i n g‼️ long chapter (this took me all day to finish lmao😭)

Enjoy this last chapter!!

• • • •

The (h/c) haired girl woke up from her deep slumber, she looked at her side and saw Bam still asleep, she moved her body to the side and faced the sleeping male. (Name) smiled gently and then moved her hand up to Bam's cheeks and then caressed it, she stared lovingly on her boyfriend's face before walking out of the bed.

The girl suddenly remembered Bam's actions last night, to be honest, it was a bit sexual, not that it's not allowed, but they've never had any sexual tension in the past seven years they've been together. What they've done before was all innocent kisses and touches or so this is what (Name) thought.

Walking to the bathroom to wash her face and then after eating, she'll brush her teeth. After that, she walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen to prepare a simple breakfast since Bam has been doing the cooking ever since they've been together. She made a simple breakfast sandwich with a coffee with lots of cream just as Bam likes.

Today was very calm and soothing, the sky was still a bit dark since it's early in the morning. The doctor had a day off every weekend, she took a day off today since she was very exhausted yesterday and if she ever worked today, then she wouldn't be able to focus.

She placed the two plates of sandwiches and mugs of coffee on a tray and then brought it to the living room placing it on the coffee table in front of the television. She then, turned on the television and air conditioner since it was starting to get hot.

(Name) sat comfortably on the couch and then watched some documentaries on the television. A few moments later, the dark brown haired male came down the stairs with his bed head, he scratched the back of his head as he yawned.

When he saw his girl already on the couch, he quickly walked there and then hugged her on the back, surprising her. "Gah! Good morning, Bam."

The male hummed before saying, "Good morning, love." He said in the breathy voice as he took a seat beside the girl.

"You made breakfast?"

"Mhm, drink your coffee fast, it'll be cold." (Name) nodded as she looked at Bam's coffee mug, the mug had a design of a drawn (Name) and Bam's couple picture, it was his most favourite mug.

"Thanks for the food." Bam kissed his girl's cheek before taking the plate of sandwich and then placing it in his lap, he delightfully ate the sandwich and drank his creamed coffee.

The female doctor drank her black coffee, she likes to drink that kind of coffee since it's effective on keeping her awake. She looked at Bam and asked, "Are you going to be busy today?"

"Yeah.." Bam shook his head, he also wanted to spend time with (Name) but couldn't since he had an upcoming concert next week, he needed something very important to do.

And so, after an hour, Bam was ready to leave the house for work. He turned around from the door and then gave (Name) an embrace and a small kiss on the lips before leaving. "Want me to bring you lunch?"

"No need. I'll be going now. I love you." With that, the (h/c) haired female was left on the front door all by herself. She waved her hand at the car and then muttered, "..Bye."

(Name) spent the day all by herself, she called her family and Arlene, as well as Khun to come over, but none of them answered. It seems they were very busy today. What are they even doing?

• • • •

Today is the day of Viole's concert, his concert will be held in an Arena that can have the people capacity of 50,000+ for sure that it'll fill up easily since the tickets were already sold out as soon as it was released. A lot of people were waiting for the famous star outside the arena despite the time of the concert starting was eight in the evening.

Feeling drained, (Name) sighed as she tidied up her desk, she drank her cup of black coffee that was on the side of her table. It's finally her break time, but unlike before, she didn't have any food. She slumped on her desk, slamming her head on her own table and then groaned after.

The hungry doctor took out her phone and almost dialed her favourite fast food place, which of course is McDonald's, she may be an adult and a doctor now, but that's not stopping her from eating her favourite foods even thought it's very unhealthy.

Suddenly, someone knocked on her door, (Name) sighed and then closed her phone before saying, "Come in." Once again, she had a smiled on her face, she does this whenever someone enters her office, it has become a habit of hers.

"Ah, Doctor (Last Name)! I'm not feeling good today." A certain sky blue haired male acted exaggerating his movements and expressions, he even slipped his back on the door and placing a hand on his forehead.

The girl's smile dropped when she saw her long time annoying friend and raised on of her eyebrows sassily. "Aguero, seriously?"

"Heh, I still looked good tho." The male grinned as he sat on the seat that was placed in front of (Name)'s table.

"What are you doing here?" (Name) asked and paused before continuing. "Are you really alright?" She squinted her eyes at her friend.

Aguero bursted in a loud laugh, his hair didn't change over the past years since he didn't like it very long and short. "You bought my horrible acting?"

"Well, I can't help but get concerned over my friend who haven't texted or called in almost a month." The doctor said as she crossed her arms over her chest as she narrowed her eyes suspiciously at her friend, she even leaned on her comfortable seat, to assert dominance.

The male scratched the back of his head, laughing nervously. "I was doing something.. important."

"Oh.. so that's more important than your friend, huh?" (Name) she pouted and crinkled her nose. How come something is much more important than her?

"Oi, don't be like that. Viole wanted me to accompany you and even asked to buy you food." Aguero placed the bag of food on the table.

"Wah, really? Bam's so sweet!" (Name)'s eyes sparkled in joy upon hearing her boyfriend's name and seeing the sight of delicious food. She took the bag with no hesitation since she's very hungry, she opened it and chugged down the noodles.

Aguero watched the hungry girl eat and then sighed. "You still call him that?" He said, referring to the fake name from highschool 'Bam'.

"What? It's cute." (Name) reasoned as she brought as chopsticks up to her mouth that was filled with hot noodles.

"You know, Viole's turning me into an assistant or something. I'm worth more than that, he's lucky that he's my friend." Feeling smug, the male gave an enigmatic grin.

"Eh." (Name) shrugged her shoulders and then continued to eat the food that her friend bought. After eating, she looked at Aguero, who was playing some game on his phone.

"You should sit here." The doctor pointed at the chair that was placed beside (Name)'s bookshelf in the corner.

" 'kay." The blue poppy eyed male said as he obeyed silently and went to the chair.

(Name)'s work once again started and clients come in come once one comes out. This time it was a child with no guardian with her or whatsoever. The child had a patient's clothing.

".. Doctor (Name)." The small girl said as she walked with her small feet to (Name).

"Hello sweetie, is something wrong?" The female doctor said sweetly as she picked up the little girl, placing the small child on her lap, she kinda reminds the adult of when Aki was a child.

"M-my tumtum hurts.." The child rubbed circles on her belly while looking at the doctor with puppy eyes.

"Awe, what did you eat today?"(Name) asked sweetly, talking in a childish voice.

"I don't know.."

The blue poppy eyed male watched the cute scene before him, he had always admired (Name) on her job and on how she handles children very easily. He secretly took a picture and then sent it to Viole with a smirk on his face. He knew that Bam would easily get jealous since he didn't see it with his own eyes.

The night came and (Name)'s work finishes at exactly eight in the evening, which was alright with Bam, his concert would end at ten anyways.

"You ready to go?" Aguero asked as he stood up and the stretched, he took out his car keys.

"Hold on, let me see Ella first." The doctor walked out of her office with her friend following behind her. She fast walked to the direction of Ella's room, Ella is the name of the child who came to (Name) saying that her stomach hurts.

(Name) opened the door as quietly as possible, she peeked her head in the dark room and saw that the child was sleeping peacefully. The adult softly smiled before closing the door, she looked at Aguero and nodded.

The two walked to the Aguero's car, (Name) decided to leave her car behind since she's tired enough to drive anyways. She opened the door on the passenger seat while Aguero sat on the driver's seat.

The male started the car and then began to drive while (Name) immediately closed her eyes to take a short nap.

The ride took them approximately thirty minutes to get to the Arena of where Bam's concert is held at. Suddenly, when they parked, Aguero took out a blindfold and then blindfolded his friend as she sleeps soundly.

"(Name). (Name)." Aguero said as he shook the girl's shoulder roughly.

Due to the rough shaking, (Name) woke up jumping. "Guh, what? Wait.. Am I blind?" She whispered, panicking slightly, but stopped when she felt a blindfold tied around her head.

"Oi, Aguero. What's this about?" The (h/c) haired female gritted her teeth in annoyance since she didn't like being blindfolded. What if someone attacks from behind and she can't see?

"Relax, I'm gonna take you where Bam is." After saying this, Aguero walked out of his car and then opened the passenger door, grabbing his friend by the arm, walking slowly, guiding her to where Viole is.

"Oof, this is a staircase right?" The girl whispered because she didn't want to make noise in such a quiet place, she could feel that the air was cold and could also feel many eyes on her.

"Yeah, walk up five large steps." The male said, supporting the girl as she walks up. When they both had walked to the center, the sky blue haired male spoke up.

"Count on 1 to 20 before removing the blindfold." With that, Aguero walked away, leaving (Name) behind, all alone and possibly scared.

"OI! DON'T LEAVE ME! I'M SO GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE F--" The girl stopped yelling when she heard her voice echoing as if she was in a large place, she was also sure that she heard many snickers of people.

"You better start counting, (Name)!" Aguero yelled, a bit far away from where his (h/c) haired friend is.

(Name) was nervous, her palms were sweating as she counted. When she was already in number eighteen, she could hear strums of guitar.

"20!" With that, the female doctor removed her blind fold, she squinted her eyes for the bright light was blinding her, once her eyes adjusted, she looked around the place and realised that she was in the middle of the arena, many people were watching her every movement.

She felt embarrassed and at the same time nervous, she had just yelled at Aguero loudly in front of these many people. Plus, she looked very haggard, she's even wearing her

🎶 "Come with me and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination." 🎶

When (Name) heard the very familiar voice coming from behind, she turned around and saw her own boyfriend singing her favourite song and wearing a suit. Viole looked stunningly handsome, behind him was his sky blue haired male, playing a guitar.

Feeling very surprised and embarrassment, (Name) blushed and cover her face with her hands. She could here the people around the Arena screaming and yelling.

🎶 "Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination." 🎶

The dark brown haired male smiled charmingly at his girl as he made his way towards her in a slow manner. He placed his a hand on (Name)'s waist while looking at her starry (e/c) eyes, he slow danced with a soft smile on his face.

🎶 "We'll begin with a spin
Travelling in the world of my creation
What we'll see will defy explanation." 🎶

He spun (Name) around slowly just like what the lyrics of the song said. After the song, he pulled away from his girl and the said,

"(Name), we've been together for seven years. And that seven years was the greatest time of my life. Sure, we may have been spending less time with eachother lately, but your love for me never wavered."

When Viole was saying, they large LED background showed videos and pictures of (Name) and Bam when they were in highschool up until now. All of the pictures and videos shown were all taken by Khun Aguero himself. He smiled proudly at his success.

The famous male chuckled before continuing his speech. "Do you remember the first time we kissed? Hah, that was the best day of my life. I was the one who was supposed to make the first move, but you always beat me to it." The crowd laughed loudly when they heard this. (Name)'s face once again blushed in embarrassment, why was Bam spilling something so private in front of this people?!

The male moved a hand forward and then placed it on (Name)'s rosy cheeks, gently caressing it.

"You're the best woman a man could ever have. You've bewitched me, my body and my soul. I never wish to be apart from you, so.." The golden eyed male kneeled down and then took out a small red velvet coloured box with a shiny ring inside of it. "Will you marry me?"

Just from seeing the ring, the (h/c) haired girl's eyes poured out large salty tears, she placed a hand over her mouth to hide her sobbing before saying, "Yes! Yes, I love you!"

Upon hearing the girl's reply, the crowd screamed even loudly, some squealing and some crying in happiness like (Name)'s mother and Arlene who was in the sidelines, they tangled their hands with eachother, happily smiling since their plan worked out good.

The dark brown haired male slipped the ring on (Name)'s finger and then gave the the girl a hug. (Name) was literally sobbing, Bam let out a chuckle and then wiped his fiancé's tears before giving her a passionate kiss on the lips.

The male pulled away and then smiled gently, "I love you, my wife."

"And I love you, my husband."

🅃🄷🄴 🄴🄽🄳

• • •

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

123K 4.3K 30
(y/n), a doctor. One of the best in her region actually. She lived a very busy life, going to school, going to science, archery training, and then wo...
22.6K 826 10
𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚂𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍...
1.9M 71.5K 68
Lauren Carmen believed in many things, from aliens to evolution, yet she didn't think it was possible to wake up one day in the body of a character f...
54.1K 2.4K 14
❝ᴏʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ❞ ➪ᴋ. sʜᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ