Chapter 7

Aki looks like this ↑

The picture if from a webtoon/manhwa. I forgot what it's called ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

• • • •

The black haired boy was seated on his elder sister's lap, he nuzzled the back head on (Name)'s chest. Aki looked at the male with dark brown hair with curiosity.

"Hewwo." The boy waved shyly at the male seated. This made Bam look at the little boy, he smiled warmly and said,

"Hello, what's your name?"

"Aki." The child turned around and pressed the side of his face on his sister's soft chest. (Name) was watching the two interact and Jinsung squinted his eyes at them, he thought that they looked like a couple.

"Call me Bam."

".. Nii-chan." Aki muttered and apparently, (Name) heard it. Her brother has always wanted a big brother, she was the one who played the role of a big brother and sister, this explains why she acts like a boy sometimes.

"Hello, nii-chan!" (Name) exclaimed happily as he held Aki's hands and waving them at Bam. The 'blue' (incase u forgot, viole wears a blue contact lense) eyed male smiled and laughed.

After atleast twenty minutes, they finally got to Bam's mansion. (Name) gaped just by the look of it, her house was nothing compared to theirs.

Jinsung got out of the driver's seat and opened the door for the kids. (Name) first got out and then picking up her brother from the car seat.

They were now walking to the large front door and suddenly stopped because Aki wanted to be carried by Bam. It seems that he had gotten attached to the older boy.

The door opened and it revealed Bam's parents  waiting for them. Jinsung already went inside and didn't bother to listen to their incoming conversation.

"Sorry for intruding and uh.. good morning!"

"It's fine, dear." Bam's beautiful mother said as she averted her eyes at her son carrying a child. The child's hands were gripping on Bam's clothes.

"Oh my, is he your brother?"

"Yes, he wouldn't let of me so I had no choice but to bring him." (Name) scratched the back of her head as she sheepishly said this.

"He must've really loves his sister."

"Come in." V said before walking to the living room, ushering their guests in.

"Oh! Thank you.." The girl didn't know their last names, she looked at Bam and then looked back at the two adults.

"Please, call us Mom and Dad." Arlene said as she waved her hand at the (h/c) haired girl and then secretly winked at her son.

"Okay! Mom!" Gosh, (Name) is so oblivious. She didn't even know that she was standing in front of one of the most famous couple in the world. She seriously needs Instagram.

They walked to the living room with Aki still in Bam's arms. Arlene walked close to her son and  whispered, "She's a keeper."

"Mom!" Bam was so embarrassed right now, thankfully, Aki was looking around and wasn't listening to their conversation.

The 'blonde' haired male was on the couch watching some action movie, to be honest, Khun looked like he owned the house.

(Name) turned to Bam's parents and said, "Thank you for having us and--- OH. MY. GOD." The girl placed her hands on her cheeks due to shock.