Chapter 6

The adult with brown hair dropped off (Name) right in front of her house. The girl got off her seat and then walked out of the car after saying, "Thank you for giving me a ride."

"No problem, kid." Jinsung waved her off with his lollipop.

"See you tomorrow, (Name). Rest well!" The dark brown haired male said with a soft smile on his face. He couldn't help but be worried for his (h/c) haired friend after what happened today.

"Yep, I will. Text me the time, alright?" Bam nodded and then waved goodbye as the car began to move away, Khun didn't bother to wave goodbye since he'll be seeing her again tomorrow.

The 'blonde' haired male was quiet the whole time, he just scrolled on his phone with a bored look.

The three males drove to Bam's house and it seems that Khun still wasn't in the mood to go home, he will once again dine at Bam's. To be honest, the only reason why he kept going to hi friend's was because he liked Arlene's cooking. He thinks that it's one of the best cooking that he had ever tasted.

The dark brown haired male ran up to his room to change into a comfortable clothing and then took of his blue colored contact lense, revealing his unique golden eye before going to the kitchen.

They are now on the dining table with V and Arlene, they first ate food with silence until Jinsung spoke.

"So, Viole has a girl." Viole choked on his meal upon hearing this sentence.

"She's a friend." The golden eyed male explained to his parents, they were giving off a look of obvious shock.

"Soon to be girlfriend."

"Khun!!"

"Just kidding." Khun said and at the same time laughed. Arlene couldn't fight off a big smile.

"Aww! So, when will we meet her?" The brown haired female asked expectantly as her husband hummed.

"Uh, tomorrow. We have a project to finish." Viole poked his food on his plate, thinking, 'Why do they treat me like a child?'

"But won't she recognize us?" Viole's father questioned, thinking that this girl they're talking about is a fangirl.

"Don't worry, that girl is an idiot. She doesn't even know what Viole looks like." Khun shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat the heavenly food.

"Yeah, she won't know who you guys are." Jinsung agreed since he saw what the (h/c) haired girl was like.

Dinner ended and Viole was now back at his room, his friend, Khun already went home. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before going to bed. He was about to sleep until suddenly, his phone vibrated and it's screen lit up.

09454XXXXXX
Sent 9:31pm

Hey Bam, it's me (Name). Just wanna know what time I'll be going there (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Bam
Sent 9:32pm

Hi, (Name)!! I'll pick you up around 9am.
How does that sound?

[Name] ✿
Sent 9:32pm

Sounds good! Also, thank you for helping me today from y' know falling and the food 👉👈

Bam
Sent 9:33pm

No problem, it's what a friend should do.
And also, please don't over exert yourself.