Chapter 22

HELLO AGAIN MY DEAR READER!!

I JUST WANTED TO SAY,,,,

T̷͕͓̟̰̀͗̃̓͑́͘h̶̢̥̟̦̏̓́̕ͅa̷̪͑̐̍̉͠n̸͚̪̋̒̔̽̓̂͠k̸̲̠̲̟͕̮̳͔̀̊̿ ̸̡͈̱͊̒̄́y̵̧̗̲͉̣̰͕̆͑̚͝o̴̯̱̗̭͍̝̪͈̪̐͑̅̍ṵ̶̅̀̀͑̑̑͝

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

it's only been less than two weeks since i published this book and we already reached 500 votes😭😭😭😭💕 i'm cryin'

thank you for the support😭🥺

• • • •

The (h/c) haired female and her friend Hanae decided to sleep while waiting for the injured girl's parents. It was still early but they both needed rest and especially Hanae because she'll be going back to the training camp again.

The room was quiet and only the sound of soft snores was heard. The atmosphere and the light coming from the sun was calming. Hanae's head was placed on (Name)'s bed, her arms serving as a pillow.

After napping for atleast thirty minutes, (Name) rubbed her sleepy eyes and then sat up before stretching her arms. She looked at her red headed friend who was fast asleep and then quietly moved to the edge of the bed. She wanted to test out walking with the knee braces that the doctors gave her.

It also pains her that she won't be participating in the Prefectural Qualifiers, she was looking forward to it. If she wasn't stubborn then she wouldn't have gotten injured.

She stood up with her shaky legs as she hold the metal bar of the bed for support. There was still an evident pain coming from her knees, especially on the right one. She pulled her hand away from the metal bars before continuing to walk step by step, she looked like a baby like it was her first time walking.

After a few minutes of walking around, the pain of her knees grew and so, she sat on the ground immediately to lessen the pain.

Suddenly, the door was bursted open by her worried family. "(Name)!" Her father rushed to her side instantly as he saw that his daughter was on the ground, he picked her up easily and then placed her on the bed. Her family got here early.

"What happened to you?" Her mother who placed Aki beside (Name), the dark haired child immediately hugged his injured sister.

"Nee-chan.." The child whispered as he snuggled to his older sister's side.

"Hehe.. My knees got fractured.. that's I got this." The girl mentioned to her knee braces. Her mother shed a tear which (Name) didn't expect.

"..I'm alright. The doctor said that it'll heal in four to six weeks." (Name) played with her fingers nervously because her mother looked like she was about to explode.

"No you're not! How did you even get to this state?!"

"I uhhh.. um." The girl was loss at words, she didn't know how to tell her worried parents that she practiced too much to the point that she injured herself.

"Answer your mother, (Name)." Mr. (Last Name) said strictly as he crossed arms over his chest.
(Name) looked down at her lap as she was unable to answer.

The red headed female woke up from her nap and then looked at the serious family in front of her. She was able to asses to situation immediately, she spoke up. "She over exerted herself. She kept on training hours straight without taking a break. She also doesn't have any appetite everytime we eat." That was it. Hanae spilled the beans.

(Name)'s parents had a look of shock as they stared at their daughter's friend. They both looked at their daughter with anger and slight concern.

"Is this how you win?" The father shook his head.

"Didn't I tell you to take care of yourself?" (Name)'s mother crossed her arms and glared at her daughter.

After hours of scolding, they finally finished. (Name)'s father carried his daughter to the car since she can be discharged immediately, the only she has to do is wear the knee braces and visit the doctors atleast every two weeks. (Name) had to be carried since she could still feel the pain on her knees whenever she tries to.

(Name)'s parent thanked Hanae for staying by and helping their daughter. She's that caring friend you could ever wish for.

"Bye, Hanae. Thanks for you know.. staying by my side." The red headed girl moved down to the level of the opened car window.

"Hah, no problem. Get well soon okay? We'll be waiting for our ace." Hanae gave a small smile, this was a rare show of expression.

Suddenly, the car started to move, leaving Hanae behind, in front of the hospital, waving her hand goodbye to her (h/c) haired friend.

"Bye!!!"

• • • •

The ride was quiet and Aki was still attached to his sister's side like a koala. They will be traveling for atleast an hour since the training camp was a bit far away.

They were almost home but suddenly, the girl's father moved to the right. (Name)'s head perked up from the sudden change of direction, she knew where they're headed to.

"Dad." (Name) called out.

"Sorry, honey. I needed to talk to Arlene." Mrs. (Last Name) lied, she wanted her daughter and that sweet boy, Bam to make up their misunderstanding.

"Hmm." The injured girl hummed for she believed her mom. She looked outside the car window and stared at the beautiful scenery before her.

Just within a few minutes, they reached the Grace's mansion. Arlene was already at the front door waiting for them.

(Name)'s father opened the door on his daughter's side and then took Aki. Her mother immediately walked to the brown haired adult, it seems they've gotten close these past few days. In the end, the (h/c) haired girl was left at the car all alone.

The girl tried to stand up but failed to do so, she slumped in the car seat as it was getting hot.

Why did her parents leave her again? Well, they planned this ever since they heard that (Name) was injured and unable to walk. They all left (Name) alone so that Bam could grab this opportunity to carry and talk to her.

"..(Name)." The girl froze on her spot as soon as she heard her favourite person's voice. She was unable to look at him. She stared at her trembling hands on her lap, the silence between them was deafening. She wasn't ready to see him again if she can still vividly remember the scene in the bathroom.

The dark brown haired male took notice of his girl's trembling fingers, he moved closer to (Name), he slowly wrapped his hands around (Name)'s trembling one.

The (h/c) haired female tensed up when she felt Bam's warm hands on her own, she relaxed before looking up. She stared into Bam's unique golden eyes.

"..What happend?" Bam's hand moved toward the girl's cheek just to caress it.

"My knees got fractured." (Name) whispered and blushed at the sudden affection, she nuzzled her face on Bam's warm hand. Ah, she missed him.

"About the--" The male was cutted off by his girl speaking.

"Tell me that when we're in your room, it's really hot in here." The girl could feel her back sweating since it was twelve noon.

"Alright." Bam then, placed his strong arms under his girl's thighs and his other hand was under (Name)'s armpits. He lifted the injured girl up with no problem, he carried her bridal style. (Name) moved her head on Bam's chest and listened to his heartbeat.

The dark brown haired male walked slowly as to not move (Name)'s injury. When they reached Bam's room, (Name) was greeted by the same sky blue haired girl from last time.

"Yo!" The blue poppy eyed girl said in a man's voice?

Why does she sound like a guy?

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍 ✓ || The 25th BamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara