Two Negatives Make a Positiv...

midnight_breezee द्वारा

KTH (WATTPAD FEATURED) "Nothing can separate us, not even death." "We will always be together." "I am your m... अधिक

Prologue
BEFORE STARTING WITH THE BOOK
Characterization
1.It's Only You.
2. Positivity
3. Open Up
4. Am I Special to You?
5. A dark spot on a white Sheet
6. If not for Tae...
8. loop hole
9. Checkmate
10. You've Shown Me to Love Myself
11. The last rose petal
12. Two Negatives Became Positive [End]
Conclusion

7. Impatience vs Comfort

163 37 28
midnight_breezee द्वारा

the next chapters will contain a number of flashbacks. please make sure you remember what happened in the past chapters. it will help you. lastly don't forget to vote.

                                                                                                                                                   -Jeongsri💜

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sri and Taehyung remained frozen on their spots for the next few minutes. Her hands were still locked with Taehyung's. They were clueless. Where they would go? What they would do? Their living was snatched overnight.

"Taehyung, let's go. We shouldn't stay here any longer.", Sri finally mastered the courage to speak. Her voice was only loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

The addressed male kept looking at her blankly. He did not reply. Moreover, he had lost his voice. Sri understood what he wanted to say. It teared her up just to see that defeated look on his face. He was not that strong, cheerful husband from a night before. This single night messed up everything in their lives.

"It's not your fault". She placed her hands on his shoulder and rubbed in a comforting way, "The wheels will turn one day. We will take back everything from that shitty person. He will pay for this. I promise you. We just need to grab a perfect opportunity."

Taehyung blinked his eye and took a shaky breath.

"Remember, 2 negatives make a positive? We will return. We will take back what's ours and punish him for what he had done. He will be behind the bars. But for now, let's go, hmm?" She tried to be as gentle as possible.

Taehyung nodded at her proposal. He didn't know what else to do right now. His brain had stopped functioning. He obeyed his wife. He hopped she knew what she was doing. Sri was a strong and wise girl, he trusted her.

Sri took a last look around the house and inhaled sharply. She already had an attraction towards this house though she had hardly spent a year in this place. The huge mansion looked melancholic as if it wanted to prevent its owners from leaving. She could only imagine how Taehyung felt at this moment. They turned around to leave when John stopped them.

John fell on his knees and pleaded, "Its all my fault! I should have been careful. I don't even deserve to be forgiven." Tears rolled down his cheeks.

Taehyung was mute. He didn't even glance at him. He was busy dealing with this inner turmoil. Sri pulled John up to his feet and said, "Its not your fault. No one could have imagined that Jeongwoo will do such a thing."

John wiped his tears, "I am really sorry, Madam. Sir, please I am sorry."

"Its fine. We don't blame you." She smiled warmly.

John wiped off his tears and spoke, "Where will you go?"

"I still have my apartment. It might have changed into a haunted house by now, but we'll manage." She tried to ease the tension with a fake laughter.

"Let me come with you, Madam."

Her heart melted at his loyalty. He genuinely loved them. But he can't go with them, for his own good. "No, John, we won't be able to pay you." she forbade.

"I don't need money. I just want to serve you. Its my punishment for bringing misfortune in your lives."

"I've said that it was not your fault. Besides you have a family to feed. Do not punish your innocent children." She spoke with more authority this time. She didn't want John to suffer. He had sacrificed enough for them. She never blamed John for their misfortune. John was as clueless as them.

John had no more words to argue with her. Her words were like a blessing to him.

"Try to keep this house as it is when we are gone. We will return soon." His eyes once again overflowed with tears as he saw Sri taking Taeyang's hand and leaving the house.

"This house will remain ownerless until you return." He whispered once they were gone.

Before exiting the main gate, Sri turned around and shouted, "We will return! I will make you pay double for this. Wait until then." She didn't address anyone in particular, but she hoped Jeongwoo heard her threat.

AFTER 2 DAYS

Sri had served the dinner. Taehyung sat infront of the food and kept on staring at it for the past fifteen minutes without an appetite. Hardly had he eaten anything since that day. He didn't talk much. Most of the time he remained blank. He felt like that old, lonely Taehyung was back. He could not just digest the insult. He could have taken all the pain, but Sri? She suffered because of his carelessness! He was unable to forgive himself. He would have gone insane; he would have killed Jeongwoo that day and spend rest of his life in jail, if not for Sri. Her presence, her sweet encouraging words held him in place. He thought himself unworthy of such an angelic girl.

"Hey, have the food." Her sweet voice again invaded his thoughts. It calmed his inner storm but that wasn't helping his mood and appetite.

"I do not have an appetite."

"But you need to eat something to at least stay strong. I don't want you to fall sick."

"I said I don't want to eat!" unknowing he had raised his voice. He took a quick glance at Sri's glossy eyes. He felt sorry for that but couldn't bring himself to say so aloud. But as usual she didn't fire back.

"Okay. I won't force you then." She spoke with the previous caring tone, the tone she had been using for the past two days.

How much patience has God given her? She was hurt but she would not speak out aloud, at least not in the current situation. Since that day she had been coping with Taehyung's stressed mood. She had never complained, she had never shown any tinge of irritation or sadness. She always had that 'everything will be fine' smile on her lips. Her sweet encouraging words never failed to touch Taehyung.

Sri stood up and picked up both her and Tae's plates. Taehyung sighed before snatching the plate from her hand and quickly gobbling down the food. "Now happy?! Then finish your plate!"

He then stood up and went into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him. Sri chuckled and took a bite of food. She finally let the tear slip from her eyes which she was holding for long. She couldn't see him accusing himself anymore. It ached her heart. He was not to be blamed.

After finishing the household, Sri finally went into her room to sleep. The room was small and shabby. But it was their only shelter at this time of crisis. She was thankful that she had not sold the flat.

Taehyung sat at the corner of her bed; head hung low. He was lost deep in thoughts or better say self-blaming. The streetlight penetrated through the white curtain and fell on his black hair making it appear brown. His back rose and fell in rhythmic breathing. His adam's apple bobbed up every time he gulped.

"I hate seeing you like this." Taehyung ignored her words. He didn't even turn to face her. "At least talk to me?! It will lessen your burden I know how you feel—"

"You don't know anything!" He threw his hands on either side of his body and stood up. "I hate myself! One mistake and everyone is suffering, you are suffering. All because of ME!" Taehyung aggressively ran his fingers through his hair. The way he told 'me' made her heart clench.

"For the millionth time I say Tae, it was not your fault. Stop accusing yourself." She managed to keep her voice unnaturally calm.

"You do not deserve this life. I have promised you a happy life. I just can't see you going through these. Sri, it kills me from inside! HE HAS TRIED TO RAPE YOU! ..........An-and I thought he has changed to a good human being." He was frustrated with everything. He wanted a break from life.

"Taehyung—" he cut her off.

"I am sorry. Its all my fault." His voice quivered, "My stupid self isn't capable of taking care of his wife. I can't let you suffer. I will call one of my relatives who stays in Japan and send you there. They will surely take care of you. You will be happy. I can't absorb the light you saw— "

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" She shouted his name. Taehyung stopped rambling and looked at her. Her eyes refused to listen and poured down the accumulated tears. How could he even think that? After spending all these days, how can he say I will be happy somewhere without him?? "Don't you ever say that again. Don't you dare think of keeping me away from you." She sounded broken.

Taehyung realized that he had fucked up bad. The wasn't thinking before speaking. How could he expect her to be happy without him? The situation was getting out of his hand. "Sri..." he started, eyes wide and hands forming a fist but failed form a comforting line.

"I have taken vows in our marriage that no matter what happens, I will always stay by your side." No matter how much broken she was, she wasn't ready to surrender yet. She was determined to fight for their love. "I will always support you. I have promised to be a part of your happiness and sorrows, your health and unhealth, your love and hate! And I meant each and every word." She inhaled deeply and wiped her tears. She knew Taehyung didn't mean any of the words. She continued "Do not forget our promise. Together we will create our own world. We will see the stars one day!"

"I am sorry-", his voice broke and eyes overflowed.

It was the first time Sri saw him cry. He looked so vulnerable. He was always a dart of strength to her. Seeing him broken, her heart crumbled into pieces. She fought back the lump which began to form in her throat and hugged him tightly. She tried to wipe every sorrow of Taehyung's life with that hug.

"Let it out. Its okay to cry out your sadness." She slowly stroked his hair and he trembled in her arms. He was a crying mess while his wife silently shed tears. They stayed in that position for uncountable minutes. Finally, Tae calmed himself down.

"Are you better?" She smiled with teary eyes. Taehyung sniffled and nodded. He knew he would get embarrassed if he recollected this scene in future. But it felt so good to cry out his sorrows that he didn't care of anything else. He extended his hand and wiped off the tear from her cheeks. Both smiled at his silliness.

"You have let out your sorrow, now its time for your anger. I have a remedy for that." She smirked at him. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. She took a pillow and handed it to Taehyung. "Here. Think this is Jeongwoo. Hit it, punch it and kick it. Let your anger out on it."

Taehyung gave her a 'seriously?' look. She smiled "Trust me, it helps."

This was the remedy which she used when she was frustrated with herself back in those darkest days of her life.

Taehyung hesitantly took her advice. He punched it once, twice and then thrice. Surprisingly it felt amusing. He enjoyed it. He gave a good beating to the poor tuft of cotton until his anger had completely burnt down.

"How does it feel?"

Taehyung smiled innocently. "Great!" They finally had an eye contact after days. Taehyung's dark orbs, which had been covered in dark mist, were crystal clear. They had a spark of renewed energy. The glory and expectation were back. Sri understood just by feeling his aura around herself.

[A/N: readers remember this story is in 3rd person narrative. The characters cannot see. Certain scenes like, 'eye contact' and more in past or future is written to make you feel the depth of the situation. 😊]

He placed his lips on hers. She returned the kiss lovingly. It felt good to feel her lips again. He realized how much he had missed her touch. "Thank you for being with me. Thank you for everything. You are the best person in my life."

"Shut up! I love you with my everything. I will always stay by you no matter how much hard time we have. No need to thank me, it makes me feel less loved."

"Okay. I won't." he pecked her cheeks.

"Let's go to sleep. It's been a tough day." She suggested, changing the topic.

"No, you get me to sleep." He pouted.

"Tae-- .........Argghh!...... Fine, I loose!"

He flashed his boxy smile and laid his head on her lap. She slowly stroked his smooth, silky hair.

After letting out his anger and sorrow, Taehyung felt as light as feather. It was like he had been crushed under a boulder in the past two days but now it was been removed. He was grateful to have Sri in his life. She was an angel in disguise to him. Her slow and gentle hands through his hair made it hard to keep his eyes open. He wished the moment to last forever. He drifted off to sleep without realizing.

Hearing the light snore of Taehyung, Sri was relieved. It was a long day for her. She was happy to finally bring him back to normal. The house brought back her miserable memories. But she wasn't afraid of it anymore. Now she had Taehyung with herself. Besides she had other things to worry about. She had to find out a way to get back Taehyung's property. But at the moment her eyelids were heavy and her body was screaming for some rest. She lifted Taehyung's head and gently placed it on the pillow. Then she herself laid beside him and hugged him before entering into her peaceful sleep.

Tomorrow will be a brighter morning.

________________________________________________________

This was a long one. 2k words. Phew!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

37.3K 1.3K 43
..."Lets slap eachother , if you slap me once again .. i will 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 even harder "...JJK Y/N a 15yr old girl who hates men is being forced...
3.9K 250 51
Completed ⑅ It's not what you think , The roles are gonna switch. "Yn!Yn! Come see my new pet." He...
28.2K 1.5K 56
There is only one wish in your life and the wish is to have elder brother, you live along with your mom, your dad have passed away. Evey time you see...