Promise- Minsung

Skz_forever15 द्वारा

A long time ago, the Western Lee Kingdom was promised a bride for the then infant, Prince Lee Minho. The King... अधिक

What's up?
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One (Ending)
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Sequel Notice!

Chapter Fifty Four

1.9K 115 31
Skz_forever15 द्वारा

The king had sent them to bed without further discussion. He had said that they needed rest so that they could properly figure out what to do next.

Minho hadn't even had the chance to introduce his brother to his daughter, which he had been waiting years to do. He wasn't even sure his brother had seen the small child clinging to his leg. Hei-ran didn't even know them, and now she thought they were just Minho's bosses or something like that.

"Come on," Minho reached down for Hei-ran and picked her up off the ground. He was back in his old room, his things still hanging around the place. "Let's go to bed," he tucked her into his bed that he had been sleeping in his entire life with a nod. "Sleep well, Hei-ran."

"Daddy... where are you going?" she looked up as he was about to go over to his desk.

"I'll join you in a little while. Just try to go to bed, okay?" Minho sat down at his old desk quietly.

"Okay," Hei-ran murmured before she tucked herself under the soft blanket and closed her eyes.

Minho pulled a load of papers from under the desk and flicked through them, nearly laughing out loud as he did so.

He had been so stupid when he was younger, dreaming of staying by himself forever with just Yongbok and Cho, riding the summer winds until the day he died.

What a life that would have been. So unrealistic though. Minho looked over at Hei-ran, his pride and joy. No, without her, he would be nothing now. He would stand for nothing. The thought of a safe world for her to live in drove him to keep going.

But still, that life he had once longer for was clear in his writings. And still, perhaps Minho found himself longing for it.

But he had other things to do. He looked through the rest of the papers and found ones from his sister in the midst of the random drawings that were scattered everywhere.

His sister... Minho blinked. He hadn't seen his sister in forever.

He sat back at his desk and thought about the old days. Before he was tangled up in this odd mess that didn't even make sense in his own head. He really... really just wanted to go home. Not this home, but back with Jisung.

Really desperately he found himself longing to return back to the few days that he and Jisung had slept side-by-side with their children, safe and happy.

He found his heart cracking just thinking about him.

And he had left him all alone.

Minho shook his head, guilt crashing over him. Was that even something that was forgivable?

He didn't know.

~oOo~

Jisung lay back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Yeong sleeping next to him gave him an anchor from dream and reality.

But he wasn't sure what he was living through right now.

He had thought... something bad had definitely happened to his husband. He was dead, or hurt, or kidnapped. For sure.

And yet there he had been, riding free like he had when they were younger at the Han Palace. He had seemed so different when Jisung had seen him, his mask being whisked away in the wind. Their eyes meet. That seemed like something out of a dream.

He wasn't sure of anything anymore. If Minho had been that free, wouldn't he have come back?

There had to be a reason that he had stayed away?

Jisung turned over and brushed his hand through Yeong's hair. "Yeong, I found your father," he whispered as Yeong twitched in his sleep. "I'm going to bring him back home."

Jisung turned back towards the ceiling.

There had to be some mistake here. There had to be a mistake somewhere. Right?

Yongbok had arrived outside his chambers and was waiting to be seen by the king.

"Come in," Jisung stood up from the bed and made sure to not wake Yeong up as he went to greet the Lee Prince. "Or why don't I come out?"

"Yes, Your Majesty," Yongbok stepped back as the king walked out of his chamber in none of his fancy robes and instead dressed in plain white robes.

"We need to talk," Jisung walked out into the hall with Yongbok behind him. He got straight to the point. "We need to find Minho."

"I have a suspicion," Yongbok murmured. "You remember how we found Changbin in the same village that Minho was taken from? And now, Changbin has left."

"What do you mean?"

"I've got men in the Lee Kingdom still. I've heard reports of two men in all black and masks that traveled up into the Lee Palace. I have reason to believe that they were Minho and Changbin heading to see the king."

"His brother?" Jisung narrowed his eyes. "Minho's disappearance was reported, right? But if he's being let into the palace, his king must have known he was alive."

"Exactly, so he's involved as well. There has to be people on this side who know what's going on and have something to do what Minho's been doing."

"We need to catch them all," Jisung turned and stared Yongbok right in his eyes. "All of them. At whatever cost."

"But... Your Majesty... the Black Masks are still at large and attacks are happening almost everyday. We need to focus-"

"We need to do both," Jisung agreed. "But I have to find Minho. O-or I don't know what I'll do."

Yongbok nodded. "Yes, Your Majesty."

~oOo~

Almost the entire family was here. Minho looked around and found two of his older brothers, his oldest sister, and his daughter all at one table.

Jihoon and Ji-eun sat on either side of the king while Min-hyuk stared right at Minho. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to ask you to come back with me. It's time to get started."

"Has the Han King been brought into the picture yet?"

"No, we want you to be there when we do," Changbin, who was standing in the corner cut in. "He's found that Minho is alive and well, and he'll be sure to go after us now. We need to bring him into this before anything happens back in the Han Kingdom."

The king sat back with a sigh. "Have you finished your training now?"

"I have."

"Then you're ready?"

"Yes."

"We've got to move forward then," Min-hyuk nodded. "And you're right, we need the Han King as well. I'll come with you."

"Thank you," Changbin bowed his head.

"Daddy?" Hei-ran lay in Minho's lap. "What's going on?"

"Nothing, baby," Minho picked Hei-ran up and hugged her to his chest. "This is some of your family, Hei-ran."

"Who are they?" she stared up at him with wide eyes.

"These are your uncles," Minho pointed to Jihoon and Min-hyuk. "And this is your aunt."

"What about Uncle Changbin?"

Changbin chuckled in the corner. "I'm right here, Hei-ran."

"And what is your name?" Ji-eun leaned in with a smile and picked Hei-ran up from Minho's lap. "You're so pretty."

"I'm Hei-ran, Auntie," Hei-ran gave her charming smile that made Ji-eun fall for her in seconds. "You're very pretty too!"

Ji-eun blushed and looked over at her younger brother, the king. "Say hello. This is your niece."

Min-hyuk looked slightly uncomfortable but he took Hei-ran in his arms as well. "So... you are Lee Hei-ran?"

"Yes!" Hei-ran nodded with a very serious face. "I'm Lee Hei-ran. But who are you?"

"Hei-ran-ah," Minho cut in. "This is your uncle, the king."

"Call him 'Your Majesty'," Changbin called from the back. "He's the king, so you must be respectful, Hei-ran."

"But... if you're my uncle and you're the king, then am I a princess? Is my father the prince?"

"Yes, he is," Min-hyuk stared down at her like he wasn't sure what to do. "But you're not a princess yet."

"I'm not?" Hei-ran looked over at her father. "But Daddy always calls me his princess. Am I not one?" she looked up at Min-hyuk with huge sad eyes.

Min-hyuk gulped, not being able to look away from her cute face. "I can make you one, though. Do you want to be a princess of the Lee Kingdom?"

"Yes!" Hei-ran threw her hands up in the air. "That sounds great!"

Minho shook his head. Hei-ran always loved more. More and more and more. "Come here," Minho stood up and took Hei-ran from Min-hyuk's lap, bowing his head as he did so. "I'm sorry."

"That's fine," Min-hyuk adjusted his clothes and turned away to hide the cute look on his face. "I'll make a degree that makes her a Lee Princess. She's your daughter after all."

Minho grinned and nodded. "Then we should be leaving soon, Hyungnim. The sooner that we get going, the sooner we can bring Jisung in and the sooner we can get started with our plan."

"That sounds good," Min-hyuk nodded as he stood up and looked around. "We should leave tomorrow if we can and get there in a day and a half if we can. Let's all have dinner tonight, alright?"

"Sounds good," Ji-eun stood up after her brother and bowed her head to the king as he nodded and walked out of the room.

Jihoon stood up as well. "Is there anything I can get you?" he looked over at his brother. "If you need anything, I can get it for you."

"That's fine, Hyungnim. I just want to have dinner with you, that's all."

"Then let's do that tonight. I guess I'll see you then."

"Yes," Minho bowed his head and stepped back as his second oldest brother and Ji-eun left one after the other, leaving just Minho, Hei-ran and Changbin in the room.

"It's too bad that Yongbok and Min-hyung couldn't be here," Minho muttered as he shook his head. "We almost had the entire family."

"That kid before with your second brother... Prince Lee Yongjae, isn't it? Why is he not here? Are you two not very close?"

"Um, yeah no. He and Yongbok never got along very well and so I didn't like him very much either. You remember when Yongbok had to leave for a few months back when we were all living at the Han Palace? He had to come back here and defend his right as his father's heir because Yongjae was gathering followers to back him up as the heir."

"I totally forgot about that," Changbin shook his head. "He left me just like that back then. I thought I'd never see him again."

"Yeah, well... once he finds out that you were with Master Sang-hyuk and me the entire time, he's going to kill you, you know."

"I know," Changbin sighed. "I've been mentally preparing this entire time."

"Good luck," Minho stood up with Hei-ran pulling at his robes. "Let's go, Hei-ran. Do you want to go see horses?"

"Yes!" Hei-ran pumped her fist in the air as she and her father walked out of the room, leaving just Changbin behind.

Changbin sighed and rubbed his forehead. "I'm not ready to die yet though..."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

554K 59K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
995K 23.9K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
189K 13.7K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...