Like the first time (a Darren...

By My_Chemical_Notepad

Lulu is a quiet girl who is..... well, a werewolf. When a flyer for Cirque Du Freak blows into her room, she... More

Like the first time (a Darren Shan love story)
Chapter 2: The Wolf Man
Chapter 3: The Cirque Continues and I fall in Love
Chapter 5: Evra Von
Chapter 6: The Vampires Assistant
Chapter 7: My Act
Chapter 8: Reunited
Chapter 9: The Capture
Chapter 10: The Voltouri
Chapter 11: Tears
Chapter 12: Breakfast time for the vampires
Chapter 13: Hidden
Chapter 14: Broken
Chapter 15: I'm Yours
Epilogue: I Wish
Your choice
Edited Version!!!

Chapter 4: I'm a Freak and I'm Proud

1.2K 43 3
By My_Chemical_Notepad

Hey, people! Spread the word! Message! Fan! Comment! Vote! Pleeeeeaaaasssee!!!!!

I had already turned human again and was writing my number on a piece of paper. "Here. By the way.... doyouwannagoseeamoviewithme?" I giggled and nodded my head. Darren sighed. "Okay, see you soon then!" Darren grudgingly walked away into the dark alley....

~ Darren Pov ~

I walked down the dark alley and soon stopped and leaned against the wall. I felt myself slide down until I could hug my knees. *Wow. She is amazing!* I thought to myself as I clambered back up. Maybe.... someday.... I sighed. She would never go out with me. EVER. I continued walking. And thats when I saw the entrance to the STAFF QUARTERS. Maybe..... I slid open the door and looked around for what I was looking for. I saw a creepy coffin and next to it....... There it was: the steel cage with the spider: Madam Octa. And I'm taking her back, I thought as I ran out the door to my house.

~ Lulu Pov ~

"Now THAT was just magnificent!" A voice said behind me. I turned to see Mr. Tall standing behind me with a mischievous look on his face.

Sorry its so short!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
540K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
8.5K 150 10
Young 23 year old, Jorden Dingle, has joined the ghost squad. Her new elias, merrick, gives her a mission to bring down the federation though somewhe...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...