Catch Me If You Can (Durarara...

Bởi opaaru

Promises don't last forever but she is willing to do everything to keep it. She will fight and keep the promi... Xem Thêm

Chapter 00| Back In Ikebukuro
Chapter 01 | Two Different Worlds
Chapter 02 | Stay with Me
Chapter 03 | Undying Love
Chapter 04 | The Bet
Chapter 05 | A Butler?!
Chapter 06 | Izaya, On the Move
Chapter 08 | Jealousy? Part 1
Chapter 09 | Jealousy? Part 2
Chapter 10 | My Little Red Matryoshka
Chapter 11 | Sick Of Love
Chapter 12 | Snowy Days
Chapter 13 | Cats & Dogs
Chapter 14 | City Lights
❆ Author's Note ❆
Chapter 15 | The Love Broker
Chapter 16 | The Date
Chapter 17 | Fear
Chapter 18 | Something Missing
☆ Happy Birthday, Onii-tan! ☆
Chapter 19 | Good Girl
Chapter 20 | Feelings? Part 1
Chapter 21| Feelings? Part 2
Chapter 22 | Reunion Part 1
Chapter 23 | Reunion Part 2
Chapter 24 | Vague Feeling
Chapter 25 | Hide Away
Chapter 26 | One Night Stand
Chapter 27 | Under The Mistletoe
Chapter 28 | Sweet Pandemonium
Chapter 29 | Out of the Blue
Chapter 30 | Inestimable Memento
Chapter 31 | Brewing Danger
Chapter 32 | Hummings
Chapter 33 | Inlove
Chapter 34 | Inexplicable Happiness
Chapter 35 | Dissolving the Chains
Chapter 36 | Trapped
hi der
NEW COVER ♡
Dear Readers
Hello Readers!
Woah

Chapter 07 | Onii-tan!!

1.6K 71 63
Bởi opaaru

Chapter 07

Onii-tan!!

-December 4, 2014/ 7:00 a.m.-

       She couldn't sleep after Izaya's little visit, so she borrowed Celty's laptop and made a little research about butlers. She also talked to her best friend, Jemimah, who she met back in High school. She told her many things about Ikebukuro and the changes that were made. But after that topic, they talked about Hikaru's father...

Hikaru: Did my father ask you where I am?

Jemimah: No, he hasn't. He's still in the hospital, waiting for you to return.

Hikaru: I will never show myself to him ever again! That person has no heart at all!

Jemimah: But, Hikaru, I'll really miss you, won't you miss me too?

Hikaru: Well... I do, but you know how I wanted this to happen. I've waited for years... Shizuo-kun will soon fall for me, don't worry.

Jemimah: Alright, I'll inform you if your father is on the move. The package won't take long till it gets there. Do you have anything that you might add?

Hikaru: Laptop, clothes, camera, shoes and sketchpad. That's all I need for you to put in there.

Jemimah: Seriously, Hikaru? You should really quit drawing! Ha-ha, I saw two mini stick figures bumping their heads to each other.

Hikaru: Jem! They were kissing! And I'm practicing, okay?

Jemimah: Ha-ha, I couldn't stop laughing. The girl has triangles for dresses and has two strands of hair that looks like antennas! Ha-ha!

Hikaru: l|lOTL Fuck you.

Jemimah: I love you too. XD

________________________________

       Shinra told Hikaru to go buy red apples for breakfast and so she did, running into the nearest grocery store to buy red juicy apples. She took a basket and walked to the fruits section.

       She woke up a little late this morning, but luckily, Shinra was still asleep so she had all the time she needs to prepare for herself. She wore her butler attire, ironed Shinar’s newspaper and prepared his clothes, but of course, when she was off to ready his breakfast, he has his mind on apples today.

       She observes the red apple before putting it into the basket. Hikaru picked up one of the best apples she thinks is fresher. After paying for the apples that Shinra has told her to, she pays it with Shinra's money of course. She passed by the park which she adores the most.

When Shizuo saved her life.

       Seeing the old bench which she sat on when she collapsed when she was young. Her smile reached ear to ear, her eyes lifted; quickly she walked over to the bench where a tree stands beside it.

       Hikaru can still smell the fresh scent of wet grass, and the hot temperature that day, it was a very special day. She sat on the bench that was surprisingly very cold; the place was already covered by thick, white snow. Remembering the old and fun days, the one that she will never forget, is the day when they made that silly promise.

       She hugged the plastic filled with apples, her cheeks turned as red as the apples she held. She couldn't take her mind off it.

--Flashback--

       Hikaru, Kasuka, and Shizuo played the game 'Catch' before they could return to their homes and rest. They played all day long with cheerful faces, they didn't want the day to end but alas, they have their limits. Kasuka's smile was then again on, it was rare for him to show such expression, and he would only smile like this whenever he sees her smiling.

       Kasuka paced out, since he couldn't breathe from all the running, but Hikaru was too pumped up to stop now, playing Catch is her number one favorite game.

She frowned as she look at exhausted Kasuka, "Kasuka-kun, don't stop now!"

Kasuka was sweating and just had enough, "You go play with brother, I-I'm too tired to move."

       When Shizuo saw the two down the hill, he smirked evilly, "Found you two."

      Hikaru squealed when he saw his scary face, she ran quickly, away from Shizuo, not noticing that she isn't in the park anymore. Shizuo was fast, but his feet were tired and he needed to rest. He paused, taking in a deep breath, but Hikaru teased him, putting her tongue out and laughing.

"Catch me if you can, Shizuo-kun~"

       Shizuo glared at her, as he pull himself together, creating a massive pressure, he yelled out loud.

"HECK YEAH, I WILL!"

Is it normal for a ten year old and a twelve year old too play such childish games? It is yet another subject. But they didn’t mind their age, as long as you can run, you can still play.

Her running feet didn't stop, until--

She stumbled on a rock clumsily and fell, leaving a red mark on her knee, "Ow..."

       She felt sweat running down her cheek, and pain running into her. Her eyes watered as if it was a bucketful of water, she whimpered helplessly, "S-shizuo-kun!"

       No one replied, but the only thing she could hear was the sound of trees, the wind rushing and leaves falling. It was autumn so the leaves were brown, yellow and orange, it fell onto the surface.

She held her tears back as she remembers Shizuo's words.

'Crying are for babies!'

Hopelessly she repeated calling out for help and soon, her prince arrives. . .

       Shizuo's dark chocolate brown eyes met hers, he saw the pain in her eyes, and it crushed him to see her holding back the pain. He ran to her and helped her up, but failed because of her weak knee and ankle.

"A-ah! Shizuo, be careful! It hurts!"

       He bit his lower lip as he lifts her up like a baby, carrying her once again, "Geez, what happened to you? I followed your cries for help and here you are, like a baby. You're hopeless, kid."

"You talk like you're not a kid." She puts her tongue out once again and laughed. He loved how she would smile at hopeless times; it gives him that little hope.

His heart would immediately jump or beat whenever he sees her.

He smiled and begins to walk while she rests her head on his warm chest.

       "You're an idiot." He murmured as his soft lips presses her temple. He had to admit, he was worried sick that he might not find her. Shizuo shrugged it off and held her close; she would look away and hide her blush, like she would always do.

"Shizuo...” She calls out for his name, getting his attention.

"What?" His left eyebrow rose.

       "If there comes a day when we can't be together...remember that..." She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her, "I'll always be here. In your heart."

       Shizuo's heart raised almost as if it was going to pop out, he knew that it wasn't like her to hug him. He blushed and turned red, "You're so cheesy. I can smell it."

       She frowned and gave him a playful slap on the shoulder, "I'm just being kind, dumb dumb."

       The two couldn't stop their laughter, they laughed and soon... they return to Kasuka, who fell asleep under a tree.

-End of Flashback-

-9:00 pm- (after work...)

       Hikaru ran in a convenient store to hide, pretending to be interested on the poster on the wall. She was secretly being followed by a gang, she is afraid of. She grabbed today's paper and 'read' today's news, "Shit... I should call Shizuo or Celty, anybody."

       The gang who wore yellow bandanas on their heads entered the convenient store with weapons such as bats and knives.

       The employees were terrified, but she keeps her head low. She switched her phone on and straight away, Izaya's number was on the screen. She pressed call without any hesitation, and it didn't take long till he picked up.

"Hello?"

       She deepens her voice into a manlier voice, "S-sir Izaya, I need your help..." She whispered, scared of getting caught.

       Izaya ended the call and after a few seconds, a raven haired man entered the convenient store fabulously. He entered as if he was the manager, or boss; another striking pose from Izaya. The gang glared at his sudden entrance. His eyes quickly searched for Hikaru, who he saw under the table. Sulking and face palming.

"Sora-chan~!" He waved his hand childishly, he gave a close-eyed smile to the butler; the gang turned their heads to the butler.

Hikaru waved a hand, "Ehe... Hi."

"What the fuck?! Get him!" The leader of the gang exclaimed, ordering them to catch her.

       "Nu-uh-uh! He WANTS to talk to me!" Izaya jumped through the air as if he was flying, he swiftly takes his flick blade out of his pocket and lands on top of the table where Hikaru is hiding.

       "My, my, I love those haircuts. Where did you simply get it?" He taunted, his devious smirk irritates them. There were exactly six men in the gang, and all of their hairs were removed by Izaya, they didn't feel anything at all, but when Izaya 'complemented' their hairstyle, they felt their hair gone.

"FUUUUUUUCK!"

"MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!"

"MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME!"

       They freaked out and ran out of the convenient store like scared little mice. Izaya chuckled evilly, getting off of the table and giving Hikaru a hand.

       "Sora-chan, the bad boys are gone. You can stop hiding..." He teased pulling her hand up gently. He smiled, "I can't let a handsome man like you die, right? You're welcome."

       She frowned, disgusted by his devious smile, she pats the dust off her pants, "Thank you for helping me out Sir Izaya. In return, I shall do whatever you want me to do."

"Strip for me."

"What?!"

He laughed at the face she made a second ago, "Ha-ha! I like you already."

"Let's discuss this outside, shall we?"

       One of the girl employees was at the corner peeking and fan-girling, she was a hardcore anime lover and she loves BL. Coming out from her nose was blood, she squealed and fan-girled, "Y-yaoi!"

       Hikaru turned her head to her; she scratched her cheek, "I'm really sorry for the mess."

"I-it's okay! You two have fun now!" The employee pushed the two out of the convenient store. As the two, laughed at her gesture and the way she fan-girled.

1 hour later...

       "So you are the son of Emilia? Shinra's stepmother? And you want to be Shinra's personal butler because you got fired." Izaya asked his jolly voice still as jolly as ever; while he was stuffing his hands in his jacket, he would glance at her every question he’d ask.

       She nodded, "Yes...now can you please tell me what shall I do for you in return?"

       He wraps his index to his chin, he raises an eyebrow as he analyzes her body; it was obvious, it was child's play, he thought, yet he wishes to keep on playing with her.

She is another of his dolls. His toys and another chess piece.

His Queen? Maybe.

       He kneels down with one knee, and looked up into her beautiful hazel brown eyes, as he grasps on to the lady's soft gloved hand, he slams his thin lips on her knuckles and smirked as he say...

"Call me your Onii-tan from now on...Sora-chan."

Author's note:

              Yo. JeimChan here and I have a little announcement! This is where Izaya will start hitting on Hoshi-chan! So keep reading for more juicy chapters. And if this chapter reaches 10 votes, I'll update quick. :v So yah, buy Russian sushi, it’s cheap.

~JeimChan

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

80.9K 3.4K 79
❤️
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
267K 6K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
40.5K 70 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍