๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค...

Autorstwa euonymovss

"The sound of your heartbeat is music to my ears..." Credits: JDCx Wiฤ™cej

Soulmate|Chapter 1
Soulmate|Chapter 2
Soulmate|Chapter 3
Soulmate|Chapter 4
Soulmate|Chapter 5
Soulmate|Chapter 6
Soulmate|Chapter 7
Soulmate|Chapter 8
Soulmate|Chapter 9
Soulmate|Chapter 10
Soulmate|Chapter 12
Soulmate|Chapter 13
Soulmate|Chapter 14
Soulmate|Chapter 15
Soulmate|Chapter 16
Soulmate|Chapter 17
Soulmate|Epilogue

Soulmate|Chapter 11

1.9K 78 0
Autorstwa euonymovss

A grip on the hem of my shirt stopped me.
Y/N: It isn't real... I don't hate you... I was just angry...
Her sweet delicate voice spoke, her hand still gripping my shirt. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, my muscles were all frozen in tense, my lips slightly parted as my respiration was accelerated quickly.
Y/N: But I understand if you're not going to forvige me, no one likes hatred, right?
I heard a light sigh from her, feeling her grip loosen from my shirt. I turned my head around, only to find her back facing me, the blanket covering her body starting from the shoulders. I have the urge to go and do something to finish this stupid unreasonable fight, but it just feel so wrong to do that now.
What can I do? Even if did do something, it would just make this worse, wouldn't it...? Stupid.

-Y/N's POV, Friday-
I felt a sudden headache as it woke me up from my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes, finding myself laying on Jungkook's bed as I looked over to a clock describing 6:30 pm.
Did I just sleep the whole day?!
I sighed while sitting up, massaging my temple with my fingers before I realized a wet cloth fell onto the blanket infront of me from my forehead. I turned my gaze down, only to find Jungkook sitting on the floor, placing his crossed arms on the side of the bed while laying on it with his left cheek, sleeping.

I held the cloth in my hand as I brought my face closer to his. His back was moving up and down slowly as his soft breathing was heard. His eyes were closed gently with his lips slightly parted as he sleeps. My breath was held unconsciously, my heartbeat's pace suddenly sped up as I felt blood rushing up to my cheeks.
He looks so peacful... So... -
As realization hits me, I quickly backed myself away from him with big eyes, feeling shock at myself.
Did I just call him attractive as I was blushing?!
I slapped my forehead with my palm.
I really need to get out of here.
I took my bag that was on the bed side table, sneaking out of the room without waking him up.

After sneaking out successfully, I reached the living room and was met by Jungkook's mother who was sitting on the couch, watching the television with a cup of tea.
Mrs. Jeon: Y/N? You're awake. How are you feeling?
Of course Jungkook told her about my fever, why wouldn't he?
Y/N: I'm... Good.
I gave her my best smile, carefully approaching the front door.
Mrs. Jeon: Are you going home?
I nodded my head, looking at her with hope.
Mrs. Jeon: Come on, stay until dinner! It's almost 7 pm.
The hope drains from my eyes.
Y/N: No thanks, Mrs. Jeon. I'll be going now.
I quickly approached the door, giving a sign for Mr. Yoon to open it.
Mrs. Jeon: But-
Y/N: Goodbye! See you next time, Mrs. Jeon!!
I ran out through the door swiftly, walking away until I was far away from that house.

And unfortunately, it started to rain when I didn't have an umbrella with me. I ran until I found a shelter next to the streets. I wiped my face dry with the tissues I have, calling a cab after and waited for it there. The wind was cold as I watch the raindrops fall from the dark sky, passerbys holding their umbrellas as they walk down the street.
Doesn't God know that I'm still sick? Why does it have to rain?
I sighed, rubbing my hands together to keep them warm.

After a few minutes, the cab I called stopped infront of me at the streets. I approached it with swift footsteps, getting into the cab while telling the driver my destination. As the cab started moving, I rested my chin on my palm and stared out the window, the thing that happened yesterday immediately crosses my mind. I'm angry at him, but at the same time, I'm guilty for that day.
I feel like a bipolar... I don't know how to face him, don't know what to do about what I feel about him either.
His figure suddenly appeared in the window's reflection. My eyes were stuck on him, heart beating faster as I brought my hand up to the window slowly. Before my hand could reach the window, his figure disappeared.
Am I having hallucinations of him?!
I quickly brought my hand to my forehead.
I'm definately still sick.
Suddenly, my phone buzzed, telling me that I received a message. I froze, taking out my phone, hoping it's not me.
Please don't be him, please don't be him...!!!
I peeked at the name.
It's Evelyn..
I sighed in relief.

What? Is he sick, or what? Why did he skip today's classes? Like, the final examination is just around the corner and he's still willing to skip classes?!
My grip on my phone tightened. My mind unconsiously repeats the sentence 'taking care of you.'

After reaching my apartment, I took a bath and changed into a comfortable outfit, tying my hair up into a messy bun. I cooked myself some ramen as dinner, sitting on the sofa as I watch K-Drama on my television. I slurped my ramen, gulping down some chocolate milk while laughing at the funny moments when a sudden sound of a heartbeat started thumping against my ear. The heartbeat got louder and clearer, almost making me drop my bowl of ramen.
Oh shoot. What do I do? What do I do?!
*doorbell rings*
I flinched as the doorbell rang, the heartbeat pure loud in my ear as I stood there frozen.
Should I open? Or should I not? If I don't open it, I would be killed one day for not opening it. If I do open it, I won't be killed for not opening the door, but I would be killed for eating ramen while I'm still sick. But, I've checked my temperature, it's not that high anymore...
Jungkook: Y/N! Open this door right now!
I would die either way, might as well just follow what he says.

I walked up to the door, unlocking it as I turned the knob open. He stood infront of me, his expression was serious, my light mood was immediately pulled down by his strong gaze on me. He stepped in, closing the door behind him, without breaking eye contact with me.
Jungkook: It's raining outside. How did you got home?
Y/N: It stopped, didn't it?
Jungkook: You're not answering my question.
Y/N: Mrs. Jeon sent me.
Jungkook: I've asked her, she didn't.
I gripped on the hem of my shirt.
Y/N: I took a cab, so?
Jungkook: So you decided to return home without an umbrella?!
Y/N: I-
His gaze went down to my lips as he said-
Jungkook: You're eating ramen.
I wiped my lips with my hand, realizing there was sauce on it.
Y/N: I'm not sick anymore...
Jungkook: Really? You didn't even ate the medicine Evelyn gave you, didn't you?
Y/N: H-how did you know Evelyn bought me the medicine?
Jungkook: I just do.
Y/N: Yah! Tell me! You're not even there when Evelyn gave it to me. How did you know??
Jungkook: Evelyn told me.
Y/N: Liar. She won't talk to you after you've rejected her.
This conversation is not gonna get us anywhere, I don't want to tense everything up with him again.

I turned around, walking towards the sofa, wanting to end this conversation.
Y/N: You should go-
Jungkook: 'Cause I'm the one who bought that.
I stopped, turning my head around as I met his brown eyes again.
Y/N: What did you just say?
Jungkook: I'm the one who bought that medicine.
I facepalmed myself, laughing sarcastically.
Y/N: That's not possible, why would you even care for a dumbhead like me?
He just stared at me, not saying a word.
Y/N: You should go home.
He lowered his head as I saw him clenching his fists.
Jungkook: Fine.
He strides to me, taking my wrist as he placed his forehead on mine, making me frozen in place. His grip on me was tight and was hurting me, I was numb on what he was doing. But then, a sigh left his lips as his grip on me soften.
Jungkook: You're better...
I had butterflies in my stomach as he slowly moves back from me. He removed his hand on my wrist, looking at me. His gaze was bland and vulnerable, making me the dominate one as he lowered his gaze towards the door. My gaze followed his back as he gets closer to the front door.
Jungkook: Are you sure you want me to leave?
His head turned to me once again, his gaze back to me as I didn't gave any response. He nodded his head, reaching the door as he placed his hand on the door knob.
Actually, I was kinda happy that you showed up...
As he was about to open it..
Y/N: Wait!
He turned to me.
Y/N: Stay...
I lowered my head as I bit my bottom lip, gripping onto the hem of my shirt.

He was paralyzed for a moment, losing his grip from the knob.
Jungkook: Let's go somewhere..
I turned my gaze to him as he grabbed my coat that was hung beside the door, walking towards me as he covered it over my shoulder. He untied my hair, making it fall on my shoulder and back.
Jungkook: It's better like this..
He gently took my hand in his.
Jungkook: Let's go..!

Y/N: Where are we going?
He didn't say anything as he just took a glimpse at me before continuing his way.

The sound of calm water, city lights being reflected by the water, mild wind caressing my skin.
Well, this is not the place I was expecting, but it's still beautiful.
I put my hands on the railings, leaning against it as I watch the water flow. Unexpectedly, he brought his hand up, gently tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I flinched as his abrupt action.
He's different today, what wrong with him?
Jungkook: Wanna ride a boat?
Y/N: S-sure...
He took the lead again as he brought us up to a boat, sailing out on the lake as he took me to an empty space to enjoy the scenery.

There were beautiful swans swimming around the lake, decorating the lake even more. I breathed in the cool night air, arranging the coat on my shoulder.
Y/N: Jungkook..?
Jungkook: Hmm?
Y/N: Why did you skip today's classes?
He paused for a moment, staring at the lake before anwering-
Jungkook: Your fever was on 39 Degree Celcius this morning.
My eyes went wide at the number.
My fever was that bad?!
Jungkook: You were sweating and shivering, both your hands were cold, how can you expect me to go to school?
Y/N: Usually, you won't care that much.
He lowered his gaze, gulping down hard.
Y/N: But... Thanks...
He looked up to me again as I suddeny heard his heartbeat, it's pace was abnormal, feeling my cheeks burn as his lips were curved up into a smile. I couldn't help but smile back.
He's very different today.. But I really like it, I feel comfortable to be with him..
I stared up to the night sky, stars twinkling brightly and beautifully.
Jungkook: Y/N...
I turned my gaze to him as he was looking at the night lights, making his eyes sparkle.
Jungkook: I think, I'm inlove...
My breathing hitched, my mind couldn't process properly.
Y/N: W-with who..?
Jungkook: With someone unexpected.. Even for me..
Y/N: Oh... Who is she..?
I gulped down, blinking my eyes twice.
Jungkook: Well, if I told you that it's you.. Would you believe me?
I couldn't move a muscle, all the words were stuck at the bottom of my throat.
Jungkook: You won't, right? 'Cause I won't either.
He gently took my hand in his. He pulled me towards him, pressing his lips on mine as I went numb. His head was slightly tilted, matching our lips perfectly as he moves slowly and delicately, the friction and feeling was so familiar, but also so familiar.
It feels different, it feels new, it feels special..

I didn't know why, but tears started filling my eyes, it streamed down my cheek as he gently seperates our lips, putting our forehead together. Both our breathing was accelerated as he tighten the grip on my hand.
Jungkook: But I am, and I can't change it..
Y/N: B-but, aren't I just a dumbhead for you..?
He smiled, bringing his hand up, wiping my tears.
Jungkook: Yeah. And you're the only one..

The sound of fireworks made us lift our gazes up, I held back to his hand, smiling.
Y/N: Jerk.
He looked at me.
Y/N: But you're the only one..
He smiled brightly as I pinched him on the arm.
Jungkook: Ow! What was that for?!
Y/N: Nothing.
Jungkook: You really are dumb..
-----------
!THIS STORY IS NOT MINE. I AM NOT OWNING THIS STORY. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE REAL STORY, GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH 'JDCx.' SHE'S THE AMAZING WRITER AND AUTHOR OF THIS STORY. THANK YOU FOR READING! -strxberrycheeks

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

15.5K 757 20
"you make me feel like a heart without a beat."
7.3K 484 42
JK X READER "You're an idol , he's an idol He finally confess that he likes you." Jungkook finally confess his love for you and you just can't bel...
71.6K 2.3K 28
"You're not missing a heart, you're missing affection." ยฉgreasypotato ~Editing a few chapters~ Warning: Cringe
19.9K 1.3K 27
"แด€ษดแด… แดกสœส แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ษช ษขษชแด แด‡ สแดแดœ แดส ส™แด‡สŸแดแด แด‡แด… ส™แด€ษดแด€ษดแด€ แดษชสŸแด‹?" -J.JK 2nd place in the people's...