Blank Space (camren)

By cabeYolights

Lauren Jauregui still feels a blank space that makes her feel like she's missing something, an empty feeling... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Surprise Chapter Ending
IN A FLASH

Chapter 19

17.1K 453 17
By cabeYolights

Camila woke up and raised her head up, noticing her surroundings. She realized it was still dark outside. She turned her head and saw the three other girls sleeping.

She turned her head back to Lauren and smiled at the girl.

Camila moved around and made a move to get up and Lauren groggily opened her eyes.

"Don't leave me." Lauren muttered gazing at the girl, grabbing a hold of her wrist.

"Lauren, I need to pee." Camila whispered tugging on her wrist.

"I don't care," Lauren mumbled pulling Camila to her chest again.

"Lo, I'm serious. I'm about to pee myself," Camila got up again.

"Fine, but come here first," Lauren said pulling Camila and kissing her quickly.

"Hurry back," Lauren muttered sleepily.

"Of course," Camila said with a smile, getting up and going to the bathroom.

Camila finished up and walked out, going to the kitchen.

Camila checked her phone and saw a missed call from her dad. She called him back, sure that he was still awake, in the studio.

"Hello?" Alejandro picked up.

"Hey, you called?"

"Yeah, today, recording session. Like maybe come at 9pm? The video has now six million views, Karla! I'm proud!" He chuckled.

"I'll be there and wow, in a day?"

"Yeah, in a day."

"That's a lot. Also, I was wondering if we're doing anything for Thanksgiving because Lauren invited us to have dinner with her family."

"Oh no, tell her we'll come, I'll tell your mom, mija. I'd love to meet her family!"

"Yay, I'll tell her, thank you." Camila spoke as Lauren came around the corner sleepily, walking over to Camila.

"You're welcome, if ya need anything else, you know who to call. Or you can call your mom but I'm here!" Ale spoke while Lauren sat on the chair by Camila and stared at the smaller girl, putting an arm around her waist which led to Camila sitting on Lauren's lap.

"I got you, te amo, I'll see you in a bit." Camila said and Lauren nuzzled her head in Camila's neck.

"Te amo, mija." Ale said then hung up.

Camila put her phone back in her pocket and turned around to face Lauren.

"Go back to sleep on the couch, I was going to come back," Camila laughed.

"Yeah, but you were taking too long. Who was that on the phone?" Lauren curiously asked.

"My dad says we can go to your place for Thanksgiving, Lo." Camila smiled.

"Good," Lauren grinned kissing Camila on the lips.

Camila put her arms around Lauren's neck and brought herself closer to the older girl.

Camila's mouth was slightly ajar and Lauren took this opportunity to put her tongue in, she licked Camila's lower lip and moved her tongue in Camila's mouth, moving against her tongue.

Lauren pulled back her tongue and smiled against Camila's mouth and pulled away, planting small kisses on Camila's neck.

"Lo," Camila giggled.

"You're so cute," Lauren gave Camila a tired smile.

"You too but you're still sleepy, c'mon." Camila said getting up, holding Lauren's hand leading her back to the couch.

Lauren sat on the couch and pulled Camila to her, holding her tightly.

"Night, baby." Lauren muttered kissing Camila's temple.

"Night," Camila muttered.

-

"Wake up, lovebirds!" Dinah exclaimed jumping on the two on the recliner.

Lauren was the first to wake up, letting out a groan.

"Dinah!" Lauren snapped.

"Yes, baby?" Dinah smirked.

"Get off!" Lauren chuckled.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I should've just woken up Mila, here. We have school and look at me, all fine and ready. And she's still here sleep!" Dinah exclaimed getting off.

"MILA, MI-"

"Dinah, I'm up. Okay? Go make me breakfast." Camila muttered.

"Did you just? Did she just? Whatever, just this time, girly. You're lucky I'm being nice today." Dinah smiled, walking to the kitchen.

"Lauren, make sure she does get ready!" Dinah yelled before walking in the kitchen.

Lauren smiled and stared at Camila. "Time to wake up, princess." Lauren said with a smile.

"I want to stay here with you," Camila muttered.

"You have school, go get your education."

"Fine, I'm borrowing your clothes then. I didn't really bring any for school." Camila said getting up with a sigh.

"Go ahead," Lauren said smacking Camila's ass.

Camila turned around and glared at Lauren and chuckled.

"Thanks!" Camila smiled, running up the stairs.

Lauren went into the bathroom and quickly freshened up, she had to rearrange some files and put them in her bag from the trip.

Lauren went into the kitchen and saw three plates.

"Only three? What about the other two, Di?" Lauren laughed, taking a seat.

"They ain't awake yet," Dinah scoffed.

Lauren chuckled and started to eat, grabbing the files on the counter and arranging them also.

"You need help?" Dinah asked Lauren.

"..Yeah, yeah. That'd be nice," Lauren handed the file over to Dinah also.

The two looked through the file in peace until they heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Camila entered the kitchen and grinned. "Ta-da!" Camila said putting up jazz hands.

Lauren and Dinah looked over and smiled at the smaller girl.

Camila was wearing one of Lauren's 1975 t-shirts paired with some black skinny jeans and Lauren's letterman that she got from high school.

"Ooh, Lauren's clothes huh?" Dinah smirked, going back to the files.

"You look good in my clothes," Lauren said with a smile, eyeing Camila up and down.

Camila smiled at Lauren and sat down, starting to eat.

"Nice to meet you, where you been, I could show you incredible things..." Dinah was muttering to herself looking at a sheet that also had a Polaroid of Lauren and Taylor in the airplane, posing.

Lauren heard the lyrics and her head shot up as she quickly got up and grabbed Dinah's arm, dragging her away from the kitchen.

"We'll be right back, Camz!" Lauren said smiling at a confused Camila.

Once the two were completely out of the kitchen, at a place where Camila couldn't possibly hear them from the kitchen, Dinah spoke up.

"What is this, girly?! You meeting famous people now and making songs with them or what?" Dinah exclaimed in a whisper.

"I told Camila, I'd sing a song for her, a song she hasn't heard of and I met Taylor on the plane, she-"

"That doesn't explain all this!" Dinah said holding the sheet of paper in the air filled with lyrics.

"I'm getting to it, Di! Sheesh," Lauren huffed.

"So, Taylor offered me to sing Camila a song from her 1989 album that she hasn't heard of yet. Camila still doesn't know about this, I'm just waiting for a moment to do it." Lauren explained and Dinah nodded her head repeatedly.

"Wow, that's amazing, dawg! Then the camren ship will be sailing and you two will be girlfriends, YES." Dinah smiled, nodding her head.

"Dinah..." Lauren trailed off with a smirk.

"Wha-? Did I miss something? Huh?" Dinah gazed into Lauren's eyes.

"We're already girlfriend's..." Lauren chuckled.

Dinah handed the paper and Polaroid picture to Lauren and walked away from her yelling, "KARLA CAMILA CABELLO ESTRABAO!" Dinah paused for a bit staring at Normani and Ally squirming around but she shrugged and yelled once more.

"YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!"

Lauren laughed and folded the paper up and stuck both the picture and paper in her back pocket. She just needed to find the right time where and when she could do this.

$/&/$:@:&:&:$£\¥|€|¥|€£|

A/N: yay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 75.2K 41
Lauren Jauregui has had a crush on her fellow band member, Camila Cabello for a while now. Still friends, they have gradually grown very distant. One...
929K 4.6K 4
When Camila Cabello moved into an apartment, she thought she came prepared. But of all the things she expected, being thrown into Lauren Jauregui's p...
5.4K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...
11.9K 405 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...