Animals (Alucard Love Story)

By So_Kawaii_Tya

Alisis Alexandra, or Alice is what Seras likes to call her, was your ordinary nurse working for one of the ho... More

A Callout
Meeting The New Crew
The First Mission
An Assassin Part 1
An Assassin Part 2
The Woman Who Fell In Love With Alucard
Father Anderson
The Funeral Part 2
The Funeral Part 3
A Shallow Memory
Attack on Hellsing Part 1
Attack on Hellsing Part 2
The Reunion; The Battle To Save London Part 1
Metamorphosis; The Battle To Save London Part 2
Betrayal; The Battle To Save London Part 3
A Vampires Lullaby; The Battle To Save London Part 4
Disappear; The Battle To Save London Part 5
Final Battle; My Little Animal
Disclaimer And More

The Funeral Part 1

4.7K 118 15
By So_Kawaii_Tya

     Alucard came bursting through my doors, I was packing. He grabbed my shoulders and laid his head on them. I rubbed his back in comfort.

     "Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" He said sounding worried.

    "A family member of mines died," I said about to cry wiping the tear falling from my eye.

    Alucard knew that I was hurt. He hovered over my body with his and hugged me tightly.

    "I'm fine." I said trying not to worry him.

    "Are you going by yourself?"

    "No, Seras is coming with me. For comfort." I said. He looked at me.

    "Why did you not ask me?" He asked, it made me jerk a little.

    "Well I received a call from my sister. She told me what happened to my father, Seras happened to be around. She offered to come with me and I obliged." I explained.

    Seras came in with loads of suitcases. She had a couple of them in one hand and the rest under her arms.

    "Seras, do you really need a lot of suitcases for three days?"

    "Of course I do, I have to look my best when we're at the fu..ne..ral." She realized what she was saying, making her drop all of her stuff and hug me.

    "Seras." I said patting her back. "You both love to hug me."

     They both released me. Integra, Walter, and Bernadette came into my room. They all had something in their hands and presented them to me.

    "What's this?"

   "We thought we should get you something for your family's lost." Bernadette said.

    "Alisis, I am so sorry about your father." Integra said putting her hand on my shoulder. "And to show my respects, I give you this." She held out a small gift box and handed them to me.

    "Here's my present." Bernadette said as he handed me a bouquet of different flowers.

   "Here Ms. Alexandra, I am sorry for your lost also." Walter had a casserole wrapped really good.

    "Thank you all a lot." I said. Seras looked worried.

    Oh geez, I forgot to get her a present. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I didn't think to get her one.

    "Here." Alucard said as he puts a pearl necklace around my neck, it was his gift.

    "Seras, it's okay, you coming with me is a gift." I said comforting her.

    "Sure." She still felt bad for not getting me a gift.

    It was time to leave and get on our private jet, that Integra so kindly let us borrow of course. I was sitting in the car with Seras,  Walter was to take us to the private jet. Bernadette put Seras's and my belongings in the back of the trunk.

    "Bye Seras, bye Alisis." Bernadette said.

   "See you when you get back." Integra said. She bagged away to let Alucard say his goodbyes.

   "Policewoman, please, take care of Alisis." Alucard said.

    "I will." Seras replied.

    "I can handle myself." I told Alucard. He smiled and grabbed my hand then rubbed his cheek on it. He then kissed it.

   "For luck." He said.

   The car left. Integra put a cigar in her mouth and lit it, then she turned with her arms folded.

    "I didn't think my count would fall for a human." She teased.

   "Hmph." He walked away grinning.

    I was looking at my hand almost all of the ride. Seras grabbed my other hand and started to reenact my episode. I snatched my hand away from her and was blushing.

    "You and the master have a thing for each other, don't you?" She teased.

   "Yea! Well..so do you and Captain Bernadette!" I said pointing at her. Her and I were both at a point where we were burning red from fluster.

    The whole ride there Seras and I were arguing with each other over boys. Each time we would blush with the events that would happen between us and the men. Walter stopped.

    "We're here." Walter said.

    He let us out of the car. There were two men who were standing in front of the jet. One of them was the pilot and the other was my adopted cousin Louie who helped put up our belongings. He caught Seras's eyes, she was practically staring at him the whole time. I gave Walter a goodbye hug, he waved and left to head back to the mansion. We took our seats, my cousin sat by me of course. Seras was looking at a magazine hiding her face from Louie, who was looking out the window.

     I can understand her reasoning for staring, I mean he is pretty gorgeous! I mean look at him, he's tall, grey eyes, lower back length brown hair, a beautiful personality. He's hard working, I mean he's got everything in the bag.....

     I whispered, "Hey Seras,  I uh can understand why you would want Louie. But um, don't you think you should keep your mind set on Captain?"

   She came back to earth. "Ha! You're right." She sunk her head back in the magazine. Her face was so red.

    "Hu. So Louie, how is has your life been?" I asked to break the silence.

    He gazed at me with a smile. "It's been going swell, until yesterday."

    "Huh?"

    He turned to me and took my hands in his. "Poor Uncle, he died of natural causes. It was terrible, dear Aunt didn't show any emotions, but you could tell when she is alone, she cries. Her hearts full of sorrow."

    "Poor father...dear mother..." I was interrupted by tears falling from my face, I covered my face to hide the hurt and guilt that I felt.

    Seras put the magazine down, along with her head, and her tears. Louie hugs me to keep me sane, his body close to mines made me warm. It felt, different.

     We made it to Scotland, "It's as beautiful as when I left."

     Seras had her nose pressed against the window at the beauty of England.

     "Alice, I didn't know you were from Scotland." She said happily.

    "Yes I am," I smiled.

     We got off the jet and as I looked up, my sister and her daughter were crying. They were happy to see me, but sad because of father's death. Louie greeted her as Seras and I were getting off the jet. Her daughter ran my way.

    " Aunt Alisis!!" My niece screeched.

    "It's nice to see you again,  Alisis."

   "Hello Alisa," I greeted with a fake smile. "This here is my friend,  Seras Victoria."

    "Nice to meet you." Seras saluted.

    "Hello dear." Alisa said.

    "Auntie that lady has big boobs like you and mommy." My niece said as she hid in front of me. She's shy.

    "Let's not, Claire." Alisa tried to cover the truth.

    Louie loaded the trunk of the carpool. "It's time to go." He directed us to the car.

    We were on our way to mother's manor, it was silent until Louie broke the silence.

    "So, Alisis, i heard you have a job working with the Hellsing organization." He said.

    "Really? So you aren't a nurse anymore?" Alisa asked.

    "Of course I'm still a nurse, I just transferred to the organization that's all."

    "What about you, Ms. Victoria? " She asked.

    "Yes?" She wasn't paying attention.

   "How do you and Alisis know each other?" She asked.

    "Well we work together at the organization,  more like roommates if I may say." I interrupted her.

    "I wouldn't say roommates exactly."

    "You're no fun." She teased trying to brighten the mood.

    "So how's your love life?" Alisa asked.

    Dammit! Why does she have to ask that? This lady is so obsessed with my life, and criticizes me when it isn't what she wants to hear. She has always been jealous of me!

     Seras chuckled at my reaction to her question.

      "Well...I.." Blushing at the question.

      "She's in love." Seras answered.

       "Seras!!" I yelled, Claire giggled at me. Louie jumped at those words.

      "With whom, if I may ask?"

      "I can't tell you that." I said blushing harder.

      "Why not?" We all looked at Louie who was staring me into my eyes.

      "Well we have to respect each others answers." Alisa said rubbing Louies thigh.

     Why did he seem so annoyed with Alice's answer?

     " It's not official." I said while looking over at Louie, who at first, was looking out the window with his fist balled tight. But he seemed to be calmed after.

     "Well hopefully you may settle down one day and have a couple of children, like me." She tried to enthuse.

    "No thanks." I said looking out the window with my legs crossed and my chin resting on my hand. Seras was intrigued with the conversation.

     "If you don't, mind me asking, what's all happening at the funeral?" Seras said.

     "Well, the family will first meet at mother's for a dinner. She will give us our rooms to sleep in, although I do believe only you, your friend, Louie, Claire, and myself will have rooms at the manor. The next day will be the reception and burial. Then home the last day." Alisa explained.

     "Great."

     We made it to mother's manor, her butlers and maids were standing out presenting us. The butlers took our luggage inside, the maids escorted us to father's old office where she was seen.

     "Gran gran!" Claire yelled, it brightened mother's heart a little.

    "Oh Claire." She said holding her in her arms. 

    Alisa hugged mother and got Claire. "It's nice to see you taking all of this so lightly." She said.

    "Yes, it has taken a toll on me. I just needed to breathe and remain calm."

     She's taking it a little too lightly.

     "Mother?" I said calmly.

    Her eyes widened, she walked over my way and embraced my face in her hands. She stared into my eyes, a tear fell from her face and mines. She hugged me without realizing it.

    "It's been such a long time since you left, my dear Alisis." She cried.

    "Yes I know." I grabbed her hands and looked at them. They were slowly withering, I pressed them against my cheeks anyway. "I've missed your warm hands."

    "Are you giving me luck?" She wondered and giggled.

    "....Mom." I smiled at her. Louie walked in.

    Mother looked passed my shoulders at Louie. She couldn't believe her nephew has grown. She walked to him as well and hugged him too.

    "Louie? You haven't been around either. You've gotten so handsom every since I last saw you."

    "Thank you Aunt Marilyn." He said removing her hands.

    Mother looked over at Seras. Seras looked around and noticed that she was looking at her. Mother walked over to her, she touched her cheeks.

    "Are you one of my grandchildren? My memory is getting quite rotten." She said.

    "Oh! No ma'am I'm a friend of Alisis, my name is Seras Victoria." She said holding her hands.

    "Yes she is my friend from the Hellsing organization." I said.

   "The Hellsing organization? As in Van Hellsing?" She asked.

   "Yes ma'am."

   "Oh." She said dropping her smile but it became a smile again. "Welcome to the family." She walked over to her desk.

   "Thank you ma'am." I chuckled at her, she growled.

   Claire yawned and tugged on her mother. "I'm sleepy, mommy." Wiping her eye.

   "Ah yes, mother do you mind if we are escorted to our room, little Claire is getting sleepy." Alisa asked.

   "Why yes of course, maids." She clapped. The maids came and took them to their room.

   "I think I would like to go to my room as well." Louie said. The maids escorted him to his room.

   "Would you girls like to go to your rooms?" She asked.

   "Actually, do you think I could share a room with Alice?" Seras asked.

   "Hey! I actually like my personal space!"

   "No it's fine, I understand, with her police outfit on it's obvious that she is here to protect you."

    How'd she know?

   "Maids!" She clapped. We got escorted to our room.

   Our room was across the way from Louies. We opened the door, the room was huge with two queen size beds and a bathroom. The maid told us that dinner was at seven so we had to get ready for family to come.

    "You come from a wealthy family." Seras stated as she was touching her bed.

    "Yes...I know."

   "How long have you been gone,  if I may ask?"

    "I left home at the age of eight." I said.

   "Can I ask why?" She asked again.

   "My father's business owners wanted me to marry their sons to obtain more money for their companies." I said trying to unpack my things.

   "It makes you wonder why not your older sister?"

   "Apparently their sons find me more 'interesting' than my sister."

    "I kind of can see why it seems like she always picks on you for what you do."

    "Correct." I replied nonchalantly.

    "Well, I'm taking a bath." Seras told me before she stripped naked going to the bathroom. I covered my eyes. "Can you not."

    "Can't hear you!" She yelled.

    I was putting my things where they belong. I laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling, I closed my eyes. This kind of feels like home, again. I opened my eyes and saw hovering over me. His face was extremely close to mines, he was sitting on the side of my bed.

     "Louie?" I blushed as I raised up, "What's the matter?"

     He laid his head on my breasts,  it was uncomfortable at first but I could understand he's hurting, at least that's what I thought. I ran my fingers through his hair, he wrapped his arms around my waist. Alucards eyes flung open, he stared into nothing at first and laughed. He laid back in his seat and continued drinking his red wine.

    "Uhh? Louie, this doesn't feel right." I interrrupted the silence that was happening.

   "Why?" He asked as he became lost in my eyes. He looks like a helpless puppy.

    I covered my eyes and tried looking away. "It's just that you're my cousin."

   He rested his body in between my legs. "I'm your adopted cousin."

    "I think of you as family, I've thought of you as my real cousin for quite sometime."

    He grabbed my cheek and made me look at him. He eyes looked so helpless and fragile. "Real cousins or fake, how could this be wrong?" He tried to kiss me but I snatched my face away and pushed him off of me.

    "Louie, there's a lot of things that are wrong with this situation and the way you look at things are disturbing." I huddled on my bed and pointed to the door. "I think you should leave."

    He sighed and stood up, he stared at me for a minute then left. He closed the door, Alisa was looking at him then slapped him.

   "My sister?" She asked.

  He didn't answer he only had his head down. She embraced his cheek in her hand and grabbed his shirt pulling them into his room. Let me show you that I'm better than her. The door closed behind them.

    Seras came out the room with a towel wrapped around her body. She was stretching until she looked up at me.

   "Huh? Alice? What's wrong?" She asked.

   I looked up at her while giving her a fake smile, "Nothing! How was the bath?"

   "Oh it was wonderful, nice and hot!" She blushed with her hands hugging her cheeks.

   "That's great it's just what I need." I raised from my bed and threw my shirt on the ground exposing my breasts. I walked into the bathroom and took my bath.

   "Huh? What was that all about?" Seras started to put on clothing her outfit and brushed her hair.

    Time flew by as everyone were eating their nice dinners, the butlers prepared a great dinner enough to feed fifty people and in our case thirty two were over. Everyone was sitting at the table, I made Seras sit there the whole time and pretend to be a human.

    She whispered, "Alice, I can't do this!"

    "I understand just hang in there."

     "I wish I could eat it but I wouldn'tbe able to."

     "You don't have to eat then. If they suspect something then just tell them you aren't hungry." I gave an idea.

     She took a breath and prepared herself for the night. I bet that's uncomfortable, not bing able to eat human food anymore. Everyone was passing the caserole that Walter gave me. I was twirling the front of my pearl necklace,  then noticed that Louie wasn't here. Is he still upset?

     I got up from the table. "Excuse me." I tried leaving until Seras grabbed my sleeve, she was drooling from the mouth. Poor girl.

    "Please don't go." She whined.

     "I am sorry, I will give you blood if that is what you want."

    Seras let go quickly, "I couldn't, the master would kill me."

     "He doesn't have to know."

    She quivered from head to toe, "He'll know. He always knows."

    I took some food to Louies room, I knocked on the door. No one answered, I did it again. Alisa came out, she pulled her strap on her shoulder. She left with an evil smile. I walked into the room, Louie was sitting on the side of his bed. He was covering his face in shame.

     "I brought you some food, Louie." I tried giving it to him.

    "Put it over there." He pointed to his dresser.

    "Well, I'll be downstairs if you need anything." I said.

    I tried to walk away but Louie closed the door almost smashing my fingers. He stood over my body, I backed away, my back was pressed against the doors. He punched the door and left his arm hovering above me. His face was getting closer and closer to mines.

    "Louie, please." I begged him.

    He grabbed my finger and put it close to his mouth. He pricked it with his tooth and made blood run down my finger.

     "Ouch!" I cried. He licked the blood from my fingers, his beautiful grey eyes were now, crimson red.

    "Just as I expected, a virgins blood is great but it's something about yours that makes one feel great wonders. So rich, so delicious." He babbled.

   "Louie, please let go of my finger." He brought me closer to him.

   "Don't tell your little vampire friend that I am a vampire. Nobody will get hurt."

    Seras's head lifted, she could smell my blood. She jolted from her seat, "Forgive me." She said to everyone as she ran to Louies room. She slammed the door open.

    Louie and I were on the floor, he was hugging me.

    "What happened to her." Seras got a little upset.

     "She cut her finger on the door trying to come in. I just put a band aid on her finger." He said. I didn't move, I just sat there sad about what I just saw.

     I got up, "I think I want to go to bed now." I walked to my room.

    "Uh, Alice? Are you sure you're okay?" Seras asked.

    I put my hand up showing my bandage finger, then closed the door. I got under my covers, tears fell from my eyes. A huge lump was in my throat. Louie...what..happened to you? Why? Why would you?

    "I will tell them that she has retired for the night." Louie said.

    "Yea." Seras walked in our room and sat on the side of my bed.

    Louie went to the dinning area, "I am sorry for missing the dinner, it's just that I've already ate, it was rude of me to not come and reunite with you all and therefore I apologize. Alisis and her friend have retired for the night, they also apologize for leaving early." He went on. The family just continued what they were doing and everything was going fine. Some people began leaving. Louie turned and headed back to his room with a psychotic smile.

     Seras laid in her bed and stard at the back of my head. What's wrong with her? What's wrong with that Louie guy? This dinner was a reck. Alice had me sitting there looking at those humans delicious looking food. She turned the opposite way and covered herself with blankets.

     "Hopefully..tomorrow will be better." She fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 465 20
Integra has felt deeper feelings for Alucard, that she has not be able to express. She is bent on keeping control of herself, her emotions and her ac...
1K 14 10
Sera's Victoria has been the maid of the famous count Dracula ever since he turned her into a fledging vampire. Her life had been at risk, and once h...
39.8K 953 15
Ellah Amorette has been trapped in darkness all her life. Confined in a tiny space, she has never seen the world past her house and garden and has ne...
5.8K 276 9
Vampires exist. It is the duty of Hellsing, an organization sponsored by the British government, to hide that frightening fact and protect the blissf...