Educate You

Por XSparxFlyX

"I don't like you, Mr. Decarlo," He eyed me with his stormy grey orbs. "The feeling's mutual," In which Newto... Mais

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
NOTICE 2
The Link in my bio

NOTICE

13.3K 89 120
Por XSparxFlyX

Hi! So I just wanted to inform you guys that Educate You will be uploaded on the website www.goodnovel.com and will be removed from Wattpad. I will insert the link so that you guys can read the book on that website.

GoodNovel approached me and asked for my story to be published on their site. I got the opportunity to earn a little something through my efforts, thanks to you guys. Thank you very much; and that for sure doesn't cut it because I'm endlessly thankful for all the support and feedback I got from you guys.

Just as I promised, I will be uploading more chapters after my final exam which will be held during the month of October. Please visit the link I have inserted below in order to read the new chapters.

https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002062

[This link has also been inserted to my bio and my message board so the book is just one click away.]

Again, thank you so much for the support and for being patient while my updates have been very irregular due to my busy schedule.

Thank you very much! I love you guys.
Stay safe and healthy!

Loads of love, Sparx❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

768K 38.8K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.3M 31K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
676K 52.1K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
489K 39.6K 19
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...