This Girl (Tinashe and August...

By shayorton

"When I look at this girl I see...." 2014-2015. (COMPLETED) read at your own risk. More

Chapter 1:Happy Birthday!
Chapter 2: Mama.
Chapter 3: The Worst.
Chapter 4: Cry.
Chapter 5: You?
Chapter 6: Promise.
Chapter 7: I'm Sorry.
Chapter 8: Daddy and More?
Chapter 9: Daddy and More Part 2.
Chapter 10: You're My Blood.
Chapter 11: Talkin' Downtown.
Chapter 12: Dreams(T And Aug Sitting In A Tree)
Chapter 13: New Boy!
Chapter 14: Pretend.
Chapter 15: Tinashe & August Time.
Chapter 16: Forgive & Forget.
Chapter 17: The News.
Chapter 18: The News Part 2.
Chapter 19: Pregnant.
Chapter 20: My Business Is My Business.
Chapter 21: Some Type Of Way.
Chapter 22: The L Word.
Chapter 23: And This Is?
Chapter 24: That Isn't Mine.
Chapter 25: It's Hers.
Chapter 26: Jail.
Chapter 28: Side Chick.
Chapter 29: Don't Hurt Me Anymore.
Baby Names.
Chapter 30: Bianca.
Chapter 31: No!
Chapter 32: I Need Some Space.
Chapter 33: 3 Months Later.
Chapter 34: 4 Years Later.
Chapter 35: Family Time.
Chapter 36: The Surprise (Final Chapter).

Chapter 27: Graduation.

2.3K 94 15
By shayorton

Tinashe Kachingwe:

"And now, one of our most successful students, Tinashe Kachingwe will speak a few words. Tinashe." My principal walked off to the side of the stage.

"Hello everyone." I smiled.

I cleared my throat. "All successful people, men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward distant vision, that goal or purpose. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them. Thank You, from your class of 2014." I smiled as everyone started clapping even the students.

I walked off the stage and went to go sit by August and Karrueche.

I can't believe that I'm going to be done with high school for good!

Now, I had to plan for college.

I was caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even hear then call my name. "Baybeh, go up there." August nudged me.

I quickly got up to get my diploma.

"T, smile!" Chris called out from the audience. I cheesed extra hard and walked back to my seat.

"The class of 2014 everybody!" Everyone started clapping.

..............,..........

"Mama, I want you to me someone." August brought his mom up to me.

"Ooh Aug, is this your girlfriend?"

His mama asked making me and August chuckle. I can't believe we've been dating this long and this was my first time meeting his mother.

"Yes mama. Tinashe this is my mama, mama this is my baybeh, Tinashe."

"Hi, nice to meet you." I smiled holding out my hand. She looked at me crazy.

"Girl, put your hand down! I am a hugger." She said pulling me into her warm embrace.

"She crazy." August mumbled. His mom kicked him and then pulled away from the hug.

"Oh, just call me Mama Sheila baybeh." She told me smiling.

"Tinashe!" I heard my name being called. "Oh, I'm sorry Mama Sheila, I have to go but it was nice to meet you." I turned to walk away.

"You too!" I heard her say. "You know, she's a pretty girl August."

..........................

"What?" I asked walking up to Chris and India with Karrueche stood by his side. "Pose for the camera girl!" India laughed.

"Yay! There's my best friend!" I gave her a quick hug and then Chris started snapping pictures of all three of us.

When Tyga got arrested India had completely shut down so for her to even crack a smile or laugh, I have to say that I am surprised.

"Eh, look how we were looking on that one!" India said causing Karrueche, Chris, and I to laugh.

"Aye India, someone's here to see you." Chris pointed behind us.

We turned around and India gasped running into his arms. "Michael!" She exclaimed leaving kisses all over his face. I chuckled at them.

"Hey Tinashe?"

I looked at Karrueche. "What Kae?" She nodded in a direction behind us. "Oh, I get it." I nodded smirking. "Go get him girl, I'll be fine."

"You sure?" She asked. "Yeah girl."

"Thanks, I love you!" She ran off. I laughed shaking my head at her. "Tinashe?" I saw Corey walking towards me.

"Uh, hey." I stood there awkwardly. "Hey, you look good." He said. "Thanks, you do as well." I nodded.

"Thank You." We just stood there awkwardly. He sighed running his hand down his face.

"Tinashe, can we stop this? I just want my best friend back." He said.

"I do too Corey." I mumbled. "Then stop." He pulled me into him.

"Corey, what are you--" "shut up." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. "I love you sis." He whispered.

"I love you too."

2 Years Later

August Alsina:

"Man, I kicked yall asses." I laughed in Chris and Corey's face.

We had just got down shootin' hoops outside. "Man, whatever." Corey walked passed us into da house.

His ass hated losin'.

"Stop being a punk ass nigga Corey and get over it." Chris told him. I looked over at him.

"Oh, so you grew some balls now huh?" I chuckled. "Been having 'em nigga. I see you just now grew some." He smirked.

"Man, I been havin' balls since I was a lil youngin'. How you think I been fuckin' yo sista?" I asked him.

He rolled his eyes.

"Nigga, don't start with that shit." He smacked his lips.

"I'm Hooooommmmmmeeeee!" We heard the front do' slam. A few minutes lata' India and Tyga's son Jaicob ran into the room.

"Aye, wassup Jai?" Chris slung him ova' his shoulda'.

"Uh no, Chris what the hell did I tell you about doing that to my child? He ain't no damn airplane!" India snapped.

I shook my head chucklin'. Dis girl here.

"Wassup y'all?" Tyga dapped all of us.

"Where's my baybeh India?" I asked her. "Upstairs in y'all room." She said. "Light. Y'all niggas need to get outta my house!"

"But." India smacked her lips. "We just got here." She crossed her arms against her chest. I laughed runnin' up da stairs.

Tinashe Kachingwe:

I was just laying in my bed trying to get anyway from everybody's noise when someone started to make a beat on the door.

"What the hell?" I mumbled.

Then, he peeped his head in the doorway. Once he saw me looking at me he smiled.

"Hey, how's my baybeh's?" He came in and gave me a kiss on my lips then on my stomach.

"We are fine." I smiled as August climbed into bed beside me and rubbed my stomach in small circles.

Yes, I am pregnant. 6 Months actually.

We don't know what we are having though because I wanted it to be a surprise.

I smiled. I remember exactly how I told August I was pregnant too.

Flashback:
Today is Aug's birthday and we just had a few more minutes until it started. I had a big surprise for him and I am super nervous because I don't know how he's going to take it.

I felt a figure appear behind me and hands grabbed my ass as the person left wet kisses on my neck.

"Mornin' baybeh." August's voice whispered in my ear.

"Babe, it's 8....pm. You have been sleep for hours. I was actually starting to think you were dead." I said.

He frowned at me and slapped my ass hard before walking away.

"I sorry daddy. I love you." I kissed his lips. He flipped us over. "I'm goin' to beat da hell outta dis pussy. Imma punish you." He whispered.

"Aug, wait." I pushed him back.

"What the fuck?" He looked annoyed. "I can't."

"Why not?" He asked with that annoyed look still on his face. "I'm on my period." I quickly though of something.

"You said that last week and da week befo' dat Tinashe."

"Okay, well it hasn't gone away yet August."

He signed. "Aight." And rolled off of me.

.................................

'Get high get high get high get high get high. West side west side west side west side.' Blasted through our speakers.

'Havin' a celebration love to stay high!'

"Yeah! This is my shit yo! Turn the fuck up!" Chris danced his way over to me.

"No, can you please turn the fuck down?" I asked him. "Man, hell naw."

He walked away.

"Hey, Tinashe! Where is Aug?" Michael made his way over to me.

"Uh, he's over there. Where's India?" I asked him. "She somewhere. Ion fuckin' know."

He shrugged. "Aye yo Aug, happy b-day nigga!"

I shook my head. "He a mess."

"Tinashe!"

"If it ain't about da money!" I heard August shout as the song came on.

"Don't be blowin' me up nigga ain't getting enough!" Chris and Tyga joined him. Then, Corey and Wayne joined them too.

"Lawd, these niggas already drunk." I chuckled.

"Bitch, I know you heard us calling you!" India and Bianca appeared in front of me.

"Oh, hey y'all. Sorry about that." I gave him a small smile.

"Its alright girl." Bianca smiled.

"Hey, where's Kae and KaTrina?" I asked them.

"You think we in da neighborhood foe?" All the guys sanged as a crowd of people surrounded them.

I smiled. I knew my baby was having fun and I hope what I to tell him didn't ruin it.

"It ain't to cut that bitch off! Aye, this my song!" India started dancing.

"Get it baby!" Tyga yelled as everybody turned to look at India. "Get it India! Get it India!" Everyone except me chanted.

"Baybeh, what's wrong?" I looked up to see August standing beside me.

"Nothing baby, I'm fine." I forced a smile. "No you ain't. Tell Daddy Aug what's wrong." He said. I laughed.

"Really, nothing is wrong."

"You sure?" I sighed. "Actually--"

"Yo, Aug come look at this shit!" Trey shouted. "Aight, here I come! Stay right here baybeh." He ran off.

"Bitches ain't shit and they ain't say nothing! I beez in the trap! I beez in the trap!"

I turned to see who was yelling this time and it was....Mama Sheila?!

"Mama Sheila, what are you doing?" I asked. "Girl, what it look like?" She asked.

"You just fuckin' embarrassin' us now mama." KaTrina shook her head.

"Okay baybeh, I'm back."

"Okay--" "Everybody its that time! Its time for August to open his shit so we can get back to partyin'! August, ya black ass over here man!" Chris said.

"We'll talk 'bout this lata?" August asked. Not even giving me a chance to say anything, he walked off.

"But, August!" I called out.

"Aight Aug, this one is from me and India." Tyga handed him the first gift.

August wasted no time tearing the paper off and opening the box.

August's mouth hung open in shock.

"Yeah, they me some?" Tyga smirked. "Thank you nigga! Y'all this nigga got me da new Jordan's." August smiled.

"Okay, okay now open mine big head!" India said excitedly. "Wow ugly, you got me NBA 2K16." He kept on smile on his face.

"Yep. Oh, and here's what Jaicob got you." She handed him a smaller box.

He opened it and it had this small gold chain that said, AA.

"AA for August Alsina." August shook his head. "Tell lil man I said thank you!"

A Thousand More Presents Later.

August had opened all of his presents and he just had one more left which what mine.

"Befo' I open this, I got a surprise fa you baybeh." He smirked and picked up a microphone.

'Kissin' on me kissin' on me. Kissin' on me. Kissin' on me.'

(Didn't feel like writing the rest of the lyrics)

By the end of the song I was in tears. All years and I never knew he could sing but he knew I could.

And the song was so sweet too. I absolutely loved it.

He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. He rubbed my cheek softly with his thumb. "I love you boo." He whispered as he start to wipe my tears.

"I love you more." I smiled as he gave me a warm smile. "Mama, hand me that box." He told her.

The next thing I knew, he was opening the box. "A pregnancy test?" His face scrunched up in confusion.

"Uh, surprise?"

Flashback Over.

Turns out August was actually happy he just didn't act like because he said he had to take everything in.

So, my dreams of becoming a fashion designer are now being put on hold and so our Aug's. He wanted to be a basketball player and hopefully make it into the NBA.

That's been his dream since forever.

"Baybeh, I love you." I heard him whisper. "I love you too August." I smiled.

Vote && Comment and if you want them to have a boy or a girl....maybe both? Sorry if there were any errors or spelling mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 2.1K 24
a girl named Amari meets two guys turns out they are buddies but she doesnt know read more to find out........
5.8K 122 32
Murder, Gore, Urban, Sex
245K 8.6K 25
Malaysia Scott 17, A shy girl growing up in New Orleans that was the totally opposite, with a mother who didn't care about her well being to a father...
31.6K 1.2K 11
"my pretty baby .. you missed me?" I heard a voice say as arms wrapped around my waist sequel to "her lil demon" (READ BEFORE READING THIS)