𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃━︎━︎ R. Hale...

By nataliaalianovas

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ... More

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

10.3K 326 57
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX:
I'M SORRY

EMMA WALKED BACK FROM helping the family with Bella and Edward's home. Rosalie and Bella had decided to stay at the house and as they entered, Jacob was startled awake from his spot on the couch.

"My turn." Rosalie said with a smile as she walked up to Bella. Bella handed Renesmee over to the blonde goddess.

"Where does she sleep?" Bella quizzed.

"In my arms, or Edward's, or Esme's, sometimes Amelia's." Rosalie answered the brunette. Rosalie walks away as Alice walks up to Bella.

"Happy birthday!" Alice cheers with her usual bubbly smile.

"I stopped aging three days ago." Bella said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up." Alice says before holding out a key. Bella looks at the pixie vampire before taking the key and walking out of the house with Edward and Alice. Everyone left the room to do their own thing whilst Emma stayed in her spot. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her bottom lip was pulled between her teeth as she stared out the glass wall. Soon, Alice entered the home and glanced at Emma before deciding that the girl needed some alone time. Alice skipped out of the room in search for Jasper.

"Do you want to hold her?"

Emma blinked in surprise at the sound of Rosalie's voice. Emma turned her head to glance at Rosalie before looking back out the window. She didn't respond as Rosalie bit her lip with a slight frown. She took a careful step closer, but made sure to keep her distance. Rosalie's eyes looked down at Renesmee's sleeping form before she sighed and looked back up at Emma.

"Is there something you want?" Emma finally spoke. Her voice barely above a whisper. Her voice sounded so vulnerable, almost as if Emma was trying to keep it from breaking between her words. She was tired, mentally. If she could, she was positive she would be sleeping at the moment. She didn't have the effort to argue, so she didn't. She didn't want to argue. But she was going to stand by her words. She was stubborn like that.

"No." Rosalie finally answered after a moment of silence. "I guess I just wanted to hear your voice." Emma hummed in response. There was another silence before a soft sigh left Rosalie's lips and she turned and walked away. She stopped in the doorway, turning her head to look at Emma. "I'm sorry." With that, she walked out of the room.

Emma's eyes didn't leave the glass, but a small frown fell on her face before she whispered, "I know."

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Emma leaned her head on Carlisle's shoulder as he did work for the hospital. Carlisle had an arm wrapped around his daughter as he worked on his work with one hand. Esme was usually the one Emma went to for comfort, but today she wanted to watch her father work and in doing so he also brought her comfort. Emmett was sitting in the room reading a newspaper, Amelia sitting beside him with her body leaning into his side as she read the newspaper as well. Jacob was looking out the window, watching as Rosalie interacted with Renesmee outside on the forest floor.

The group of five all looked up when footsteps grew closer to the room. Edward and Bella entered with small smiles on both of their faces.

"Wow, done already?" Emmett asked with a smirk, earning a slap from Amelia and the roll of the eyes from Emma.

"Where's Renesmee?" Bella asked, ignoring Emmett's comment.

"Guess." Emma muttered.

"Blondie stole her." Jacob answered, nodding his head towards the window.

"Break a lot of stuff?" Emmett continued. Amelia sat up and gave him a 'will you shut the hell up?' look.

"Emmett, no." Bella said with the slight shake of the head. Emmett lets out an amused laugh as Amelia just rolls her eyes and shakes her head at her husband. The amusement quickly fades from the room as the house phone rings. They all look at that phone as tension grows in the air.

"Is that Charlie?" Bella asked, looking up at the others.

"He's been calling twice a day." Edward answered her.

"He's in pretty rough shape." Jacob continued.

"Eventually we'll have to tell him you didn't make it." Carlisle speaks up, looking at the brunette.

"He needs to mourn, Bella."

Jacob nods his head in agreement. Bella looks between him and Edward before nodding her head. "Okay, we'll do it tomorrow."

"I'm gonna miss this place." Emmett says with a sigh before standing up.

"We'll come back. We always do." Carlisle assured. Amelia stood up as well, grabbing Emmett's hand and interlacing their fingers as they started to leave the room only to be stopped by Jacob's voice.

"Wait, nobody said anything about leaving."

"Once people believe that Bella's dead we can't risk anyone seeing her." Carlisle informed the wolf as Emma removed her head from his shoulder.

"So you just. . . disappear?" Jacob asked with disbelief.

"Jacob, we don't have choice." Edward calmly told the boy. Jacob scoffed in disbelief before walking out of the room. Emma rolled her eyes at the boys dramatics before letting out a sigh and standing up herself.

"If anyone needs me, I'll be in the woods killing animals." Emma stated before moving past Edward and Bella before leaving the residence.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Emma laid on the couch with her ankles crossed. The family all stood in the room, trying to help Bella learn how to act around humans. Charlie was coming over because of Jacob who exposed the fact that he was a werewolf. Emma had a tennis ball in her hand that she had found randomly lying around the house and was tossing it up in the air and catching it―︎basically she wasn't being helpful whatsoever and found the entire situation amusing.

"These will irritate your eyes at first." Alice stated as she placed brown contacts over Bella's blood red eyes.

"The main thing is not to move too fast." Carlisle told the newborn.

"Try taking a seat, crossing your legs." Esme suggested. Bella did as told only instead of going a human speed, she used her vampire speed. This resorted in Emma letting out an amused snort. Jasper, who had been standing behind the couch, looked down at his sister and raised an amused eyebrow.

"Maybe a tad slower." Esme spoke, Carlisle pinching his fingers together for more effect.

"And blink at least three times a minute." Alice told her. Bella did as told, blinking several more times then asked. "Good."

"For a cartoon character." Both Jacob and Emma spoke, giving each other amused looks.

"Hold your breath, it'll help with the thirst." Carlisle informed.

"Just don't forget to move your shoulders, so it looks like you're breathing." Edward told his wife.

"And don't sit so straight," Rosalie's delicate voice spoke, "humans don't do that."

Bella slouches before quickly standing and stuttering out her next words. "Okay, I got it. Move around, blink, slouch." The vampires all perk up when the sound of a car pulls up.

"Good luck." Esme says with a soft smile before everyone started to leave the room. Jasper pulled Emma up off the couch, knowing she wouldn't have moved had he not done so. He left her side and quickly joined Alice upstairs. Emma went up the steps with a sigh and entered her room. She laid on her bed and closed her eyes as she took the moment of peace and quiet, and relished in it.

1,260 words
I promise, they're gonna stop fighting soon.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 2.5K 16
(𝐧.) 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮; 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡�...
196K 3.6K 19
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...
94.1K 2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
395K 11.3K 55
𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑨𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔, 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆...