Running away to you

By mutleycosmo

Dr.Bruce banner is hiding from shield agents that are hunting him down ,what for he assumes it because of his... More

When the bell tolls
As cold as ice but as hot as fire
The man hunt
Finding a nedel in a haystack
Spy on time
Authors note

Joining shield

644 32 3
By mutleycosmo

(I do not own twilight or the hulk that right belongs to marvel and Mrs Myers). After Edward left I became severely depressed and for months I did nothing but sit at my window an looked out into our back yard just waiting for Edward to come back and after a while I realised that I didn't want them to come back and play their twisted game of let's make the human believe we loved her .I didn't want to play anymore I know now that even when I was without them I was acting like the fragile child they believed me to be when In reality I've been my own independent person since I was six years old and learned how to take care of my mother and I ,because she could bearly take care of herself ,getting up from where I had been sitting I grabbed my clothes had a shower got dressed then got in my truck and drove the the nearest gym witch was In port Angeles and walked up to the desk that had a rather strong looking man behind it "excuse me"I said grabbing the mans attention he looked up at me and smiled "can I help you"he asked "do yo have any self defence classes" I asked him "of course,witch one would you like to join "he asked handing me a list of different types of self defence I glanced at it for a second before looking back"all of them " I said smirking at the shocked look on the guy's face this could be fun I thought to myself.........(tell me if you like it I might change it but for now this will do mc xxxxxxxxxxxx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.5K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
183K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
795K 47.9K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...