Ally Beifong

By spitfiregrey

❝I am not my mother, but I carry her title. I am not my grandmother, but I carry her legacy. I am the Avatar... More

1: Avatar Beifong
2: Training and Pro-bending
3: Amon
4: The Gala
5: Chi Blocking and Bloodbending (short chapter)
6: Arena Attack
7: Sato Mansion
9: Missing Avatar
10: Run
11: Noatak
12: Goodbye, bending
13: Spirit Festival (short chapter)
14: Summary
15: Turmoil
16: More Unrest
17: Summary
18: Corrupt Cop? (short chapter)
19: Spirit World (short chapter)
20: Mover Finale (short chapter)
21: The Dark Spirit
22: Separation (short chapter)
23:The End of a Battle (short chapter)
24: New Airbenders
25: Searching
26: Meeting the Queen
27: Airbenders in Ba Sing Se
28: Zaofu (long chapter)
29: Hidden Memories
30: Practice (short chapter)
31: Zaofu Breach (long chapter)
32: The Red Lotus
33: Misty Palms Oasis
34: Zaheer
35: Northern Air Temple
36: Poison
37: After All This Time
38: The Past
39: Meeting Toph
40: Going Home
41: Back to Zaofu (short chapter)
42: Zaofu's end (short chapter)
43: Reunion (short chapter)
44: Summary
45: Seeing the Madman
46: Saving Su
47: Phase One
48: The Second Wave
49: The End
50: Thank you!

8: "Equalists" (short chapter)

3K 91 39
By spitfiregrey

"After the whole equalist fiasco, mom resigned, and her replacement, Saikhan, is a really sucky person. He's a total suck up to Tarrlok and he doesn't have any idea what he's doing. I was stuck inside most of the day, but I got out. There was an equalist rally, and I wanted to make sure no one got hurt."

Turns out, when Ally got to the rally, it was a bunch of unarmed citizens demanding the return of their power. 

"Korra!" Ally shouted. "What's going on?" 

"Tarrlok instated a new curfew so nonbenders can't leave their house," Korra explained. 

"That's crap!" Ally stammered. She followed the group of Korra and her friends up to Tarrlok's tent and a snarl furled her lips. 

"You have not business being here!" Tarrlok said. "Now! Round up these equalists, they'll answer for their crimes." Ally walked up to the councilman and kneed him in the balls, and punched his nose in. 

"That felt good," she smirked. 

"Arrest her!" Tarrlok yelled. "Arrest all of them for interfering in police business!" Officers attempted to bring Ally in, but she was a metalbender and the Avatar. She scoffed as the tried to arrest her.

"If I go, I go willingly," she snarled. She flicked a rock at Tarrlok that landed square in the middle of his forehead. He attempted to waterbend and take her in, but she stuck her hand out and the water stopped. Tarrlok was suspended in mid air, being bloodbended by her. She realized what she was doing, and dropped him, fear in her eyes. 

"You're a bloodbender?!" Tarrlok growled. 

"I'm sorry," Ally whispered. She allowed the officers to put her in a truck and take her to the station. The officers arrested her because they had to, not because they wanted to. Most of them knew Ally from when she was a little kid, but they had to do their job. Even though Ally could easily break out of her cell, she decided to stay, she was so ashamed she lost control. Korra decided to confront Tarrlok and learned his secret, he was a bloodbender. He kidnapped her and took her away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 967 25
"not a day went by where i didn't think of you both." **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* it's been three years. three years...
1M 30.8K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
64.3K 1.7K 17
(Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book 1) *Edited In which a girl who stands out in her Earth Kingdom hometown gets to go on the adventure she didn't kno...
47K 1.6K 25
。・:*:・✰ 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 . 𝗸𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺! 𝗿𝗲𝗮...