44: Summary

*Since this episode doesn't have anything to do with Ally, I'll summarize it for ya*

Mako told Wu all about his past with Korra, Asami, and Ally.  How he met Korra when he was a pro bender and became good friends with her, but then he met and started dating Asami which out a rift between things. But his feelings became clear and he started dating Korra. But they had a really rocky relationship and ended up breaking up, then Korra lost her memory and the whole Unalaq situation started to get worse. Mako and Asami started to sorta date again and then Korra came back without her memory and didn't remember the breakup. Korra already knew about the breakup, and then ended it for good, but remained friends. Then they traveled looking for airbenders and it was pretty awkward for Mako to be with Korra and Asami, but he got over it. They saved the airbenders and defeated Zaheer, and they were just friends. Mako was inspired by Korra and continued to be inspired by her.
Korra and Asami started talking more, about the past and how badly Korra wanted to be the avatar. But when she Amon takes someone bending, it was horrible, then she got her bending taken. Asami backed Korra up constantly, validating, and complimenting her about all the good she did with Amon, Unalaq, and Zaheer. Tenzin told her they would always be conflict, but she needed to learn. She turned into a lovely young woman who put others before herself. Korra promised to try and restore balance, no matter what. Varrick told some fugitives about Bolin and his awesomeness, there were some singing and villain groups, and a weird storyline. That's about it.