The bad boys baby

By that_crazy_girl66

This book is about two people that don't get along and they fall in love with each other and that the girls... More

meet melandie star
chaper 1
chaper 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (part 2 of the cafe)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
New people in the book
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New people
Chapter 19
New books
Chapter 20
Omg
Im sorry guys
Chapter 21
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Omg
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sorry guys
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Omg Thank You Guys
chapter 29
Sad Times
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Merry Christmas
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Omg
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
chaper 45
new story
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 39

104 1 0
By that_crazy_girl66

Melanie's P.O.V
I wake up and Anthony was laying down so I climb on top of him and started to kiss him and he wake up and I layed on top of him then I got up and Antony said "I love you like that" I said "like what a wee monkey that loves Cuddles". We are now home from Paris and in 2 mouths we will me married we have been home for a about 2 weeks and really miss Paris but I love my wee family. I went and get the twins and put them onto my side of the bed then I told Anthony to take them downstairs because I needed to get dressed.

My outfit

walked downstairs and Anthony  was feed the kids I walked down and just got fruit for breakfast then Antony asked if that is all I was eating and I said yes then Miles says "mummy baby" I looked at him and "yes your are mummy's baby" then he pointed to my tummy and I looked at Anthony and he looked at me and said "is mummy having a baby"and miles nodded then Anthony looked at me and smiled its was now two weeks since had sex and I was feeling sick and I haven't been eating really so I went upstairs and took a pregnancy test just to see. I had to wait 5 minutes so I walked into my room with the test and Anthony walked in and said "what's wrong" I look scared and I was shaking so he sat down beside me and said "babe what's going on" I give him the test and he looked shocked but happy I looked at the test to and I looked at Anthony he said "your pregnant" I said "I guess I am" I walked downstairs and team 10 walked throw the door and miles say "mummy baby" I looked shocked and everyone turned to me and I said "what" and jake asked if I was pregnant and I said "yes I am" and he hugged me and so did everyone else then Miles say "me not mummy baby" I picked him up and said "you will always be mummy's baby" and I hugged him and calum.

I was making dinner when Anthony come in and said that everyone is going to the pool I said OK and finished making dinner so I took it outside and erika had the twin so I took them from her and said "were they annoying you" and said "of course not" we all sat down to eat I cut up a bit of burgers for the twins.

After dinner everyone leaved and I went to sit down on the sofa and Anthony sat beside me because I was lonely I put my head on this shoulder and he put his hand on my belly and said "I hope it's a boy" I said "no I hope it's a girl" I looked at the twins playing and I said "miles do you want a brother or a sister" he scream "sister" and calum scream "brother" and I looked at Anthony and said "I guess it's two on two" then I sat down and play with the twins for a while then I got the twins ready for bed and put them to sleep.

A/N
Sorry for the long wait guys I just turned 18 in June and I ever since then I was really busy and I hope everyone is staying safe and that and thanks to the NHS we can see our friends and family again ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 42 22
This is my story about , well basically just a normal life but with a few problems and this is my first book
6.4K 280 20
Two friends who have been inseparable since the day they met in middle school have to say goodbye as one leaves for college, and through drunken lust...
106 7 18
Two childhood best friends fall in love after a heart wrenching discovery of both their relationships. They agree on staying friends. She leaves for...
1.3K 3 22
A tale about a young girl and a young boy who face life together through their love. Your average teenage cheesy romance, based on dreams, fantasies...