The Owl House x Reader

By DraikaTheDragon

(Y/n) (L/n) is Luz's best friend next door since childhood. The moment where the two found out that they are... More

Chapter 1: A Lying Witch and a Warden
Chapter 2 Part 1: Witches Before Wizards
OC for Rose and Thorns
A/n
Chapter 2 Part 2: Witches before Wizards
Chapter 2 Part 3: Witches before Wizards
Chapter 3 Part 1: We Was A Teenage Abomination
Chapter 3 Part 3: We Was A Teenage Abomination
Chapter 4 Part 1: The Intruder
Chapter 4 Part 2: The Intruder
Chapter 4 Part 3: The Intruder
A/n Book 2(?)
Chapter 5 Part 1: Convention
Chapter 5 Part 2: Convention
Chapter 6 Part 1: Hooty's Moving Hassle
Chapter 6 Part 2: Hooty's Moving Hassle
Chapter 7 Part 1: Lost In Languages
Chapter 7 Part 2: Lost In Languages
Chapter 8: Once Upon A Swap
Chapter 9 Part 1: Something Ventured, Someone Framed
Chapter 9 Part 2: Something Ventured, Someone Framed
Side Episode Part 1: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins
Side Episode Part 2: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins
Side Episode Part 3: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins
✨(Y/n): The Girl Boss✨
Chapter 10 Part 1: Escape Of The Pailsman
Chapter 10 Part 2: Escape Of The Pailsman
Chapter 11 Part 1: Sence And Insensitivity
Chapter 11 Part 2: Sences And Insensitivity
Chapter 11 Part 3: Sense And Insensitivity
Chapter 12 Part 1: Adventures In The Elements
Chapter 12 Part 2: Adventure In The Elements
Chapter 12 Part 3: Adventure In The Elements
Side Episode Part 1: Common Mold Madness
Side Episode Part 2: Common Mold Madness
Side Episode Part 3: Common Mold Madness
Chapter 13 Part 1: The First Day
Chapter 13 Part 2: The First Day
Chapter 13 Part 3: The First Day
Chapter 14 Part 1: Really Small Problems
Chapter 14 Part 2: Really Small Problems
Chapter 14 Part 3: Really Small Problems
Chapter 15 Part 1: Understanding Willow
Chapter 15 Part 2: Understanding Willow
Chapter 16 Part 1: Enchanting Grom Fright
Chapter 16 Part 2: Enchanting Grom Fright
Chapter 17 Part 1: Wing It Like Witches
Chapter 17 Part 2: Wing It Like Witches
Chapter 18 Part 1: Agony Of A Witch
Chapter 18 Part 2: Agony Of A Witch
Chapter 19: Young Blood, Old Souls
00:00:00
Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Chapter 3 Part 2: We Was A Teenage Abomination

14K 400 552
By DraikaTheDragon

3ed POV

  Willow hauled the pot that (Y/n) and Luz hides in, who were peeking out the lid.

  (Y/n) gasps as she looks around her and the school in front of them.

  "Welcome to Hexide's school of Magic and Demonics," Willow says as Luz squeals happily. "Just remember to stay hidden, alright?"

  The three of them entered into the school, and towards Willow's locker to retrieve her school books. Willow hummed when she felt a light bump behind her, she turned around to see a dark skin boy, reading a human magazine.

  "Willow, you wouldn't believe humans," the boy says as Willow starts to sweat.

  "Humans? Pfff, I didn't see any. Wha," Willow nervously glances at the pot.

  "Did you know that humans nail barbed wire to their kids teeth? But why? Maybe.... To make them, more magnetic." The boy says as he shows the magazine to Willow.

  "Actually, it's for restoring teeth," Luz says slightly out loud followed with a hiss from (Y/n).

  The boy raised an eyebrow at the pot.

  Willow sighs, "OK Augustus, I'm going to tell you something. But, you have to keep cool."

  "I can be spool, I-I mean, cool," Augustus stutters.

  "Ok, Abomination, rise," Willow commands.

  (Y/n) and Luz peeks out of the pot, "tada! I'm an Abomination!" The two say in unison.

  "(Y/n), Luz, that's not what Abominations act," Willow says at the two.

(Here's what you two look like)

  Augustus drops his magazine to the floor, "no, it couldn't be." Augustus says as he looks at the teenagers combined form.

  "He's the president of the human appreciation society. Most witches don't recognize a human right away, but Augustus is an expert." Willow says to the duo.

  "Where are your gills?" Augustus asks, still in disbelief to see two actual humans in the school.

  "Oh, I know an Augustus in the human world," Luz says as she lays her hands on (Y/n)'s head.

  "We call him Gus," (Y/n) finishes as she waves at Augustus.

  "Gus?! Human nickname?! Gus???!! Call me it. Wow, gus. This is the best day of my life," Gus said as (Y/n) chuckles at his sweet nature.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

  (Y/n) flinched at the sudden screaming of the Hexides bell, literally.

  "I have to get to spelling class, see you guys at lunch!" Gus waves goodbye.

  "Alright, into the darkness you go," Willow says as (Y/n) and and Luz hissed in unison before huddling down into the pot.

***********

  King and Eda were outside doing their own things.

  Currently King is "training" his trash slug with biscuits, while Eda sat in a chair, enjoy her drink.

  "Aww, who's a good price Jr? Who's a good guy?" King cooed at Jr, who was more into the treat than listening to King.

  "Hey Mr Wiggles," Eda called out to King. "You ain't gonna teach it anything by doing that," Eda says with a smirk.

  "It's called positive reinforcement Eda, and it works wonders," King snaps back before Jr finally grabs onto the treat and gobbles it up. After done eating it, Jr grew a bit in a blink of an eye.
"Ha ha! See?! Now, watch this! Prince Jr! Attack Eda! Knock over her drink! Mess up her hair!"

  "Oh no, please stop," Eda says blandly with sarcasm.

  "Well I haven't seen your students in forever," King points out. "For all we know they're not even loyal to you anymore."

  Eda laughs before a sudden thought dawned on her. "But yeah, where are those two?"

***********

  "Hmm. Too many toenails in many unexpected places, fail." A small creature with a green goatee, who is being held by a Abomination. "Pathetic! The biggest abominations is all of you!" The Abomination Track teacher say in his stern voice, "the next Abomination is a failure, everyone gets extra homework for a month!"

  Everyone in the class whispers to each other with concerns, well, almost everyone.

  "The next one to come up is-"

  "Excuse me sir, but I'm ready to present my Abomination." Amity says with a boastful smile, "Abomination, rise."

  The moment she says those two words, the Abomination from earlier rised up as well doing a pose.

  The teacher chuckles, "I've always save the best for last Amity, you'll have to wait your turn. How about.... Willow?"

  Willow hid herself into her head as her classmates murmured in disgust.

  (Y/n) huffs before Luz peeks out from the lid, "don't listen to them Willow. We can do this." Luz says with a smile and a thumbs up from (Y/n).

  Willow got up from her seat and pushed the wheelbarrow up to the front of the class. "Abomination, rise."

  As soon Willow said that, the lid was punched off before a long and lanky two headed and two armed figure jumped out doing a pose in front of everyone. "Ta-da!" A combination of two voices says to everyone in the classroom, who gasped in surprise to see the Abomination wasn't goo at all. But no one was this surprised by this than Amity Blight herself.

  "Abomination, bow," Willow commands as it humorously comply to the order.

  "Very impressive, but does it speak?" The teacher asks.

  (Y/n) and Luz briefly looked at each, knowing what to say. "I may be your Abomination, but your my A-Mom-ination!" The two says unison as they hugged Willow.

  Everyone awed while Amity still had her mouth agape, still surprised to see what was in front of her. It was nothing but goo the last time she saw it, how is this even possible?

  The teacher laughs, "A-Mom-niation! Splendid word play! A+!" He said as he drew an A+ on Willow's forehead.

  Willow smiles as she gazes at (Y/n) and Luz, who smiles back in return.

  ~Later in the hallway~

  Willow pushed the wheelbarrow into the hallway but was stopped by her teacher.

  "Wonderful work today Willow, looks like we have a new top student!" He says happily, but Amity paused her walking when she heard that. The teacher unclips Amity's badge and places it on Willow.

  "Uh, thank you sir," Willow smiles as the Abomination Track teacher nods with a smile before leaving back into his classroom.

  "Hey!" Amity abruptly says behind Willow who gasps in surprise. "Last time I saw you, your Abomination was mush. What did you do?"

  Willow fidgets where she stood as she tries to find her words, "I, uh, took your pep talk to heart Amity."

  "I bet you did," Amity says suspiciously before she was walking backwards, not leaving Willow for a second. "I've got my eyes on you, half-a-witch. That badge is mine." With that, she's gone.

  "..... Uh oh, I think Amity is on to us." Willow says in a concern voice.

*********

"Ow!"

  "Have you seen Luz or (Y/n)?" Eda ask Hooty who quickly recovered from the sudden hit of the wall.

  "I heard their tiny mouse feet walking close by, or that might of just been some mice. Anyway, someone was moving towards that direction." Hooty says as he hoots in the direction was implying.

  "Ars you trying to point?"

  "Look at the weather vain!"

  Eda took a couple steps back to look at the weather vain to see it where Hooty was pointing at. "But, the only thing that way is th-" Eda gasps as it dawned on her. "No," Eda then took a running start, all the while saying no over and over again.

  Once Eda made it to the school she looks through a window to see young children learning runes.

  "No, blind obedience," Eda says before going to another window. "Pointless busy work." Then another, now with (Y/n) and Luz, happily writing down the subject they were in.

  "No! Why?! School???!!!" Eda yells at the sky before falling to the ground.

  "Did you hear that?" (Y/n) questions as she briefly looks at the empty window.

  "What was what?"

  "I, uhhh, nevermind."

  ~Later in the Lunchroom~

  "Hey, do humans eat PB&J?" Gus asks as he pulls out a PB&J out of his paper bag.

  "Oh my gosh, I haven't eaten real food in so long, please give me some." Luz says as she leans over (Y/n)'s shoulder to grab the broken piece of sandwich. With the satisfaction of peanut and jelly in her mouth, she leans against (Y/n) shoulder, now finished with the sandwich.

  "I don't know Gus, if Amity saw that-" Willow says before, speaking of the fricking devil, jumps onto the table with an angered expression.

  "I SAW THAT! ABOMINATIONS DON'T EAT! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!" Amity says before plunging her hands into the pot and grabs Luz shoulders and shook her back and forth. "WHAT ARE YOU?! WHO ARE YOU?! I WANT AN-" Amity was cut off when (Y/n) stands up, now looking more taller with Luz on her back. (Y/n) shows her teeth with a menacing growl, she was a few inches away from Amity's face.

  Amity jumped back, startled to meet face to face with the angered expression of (Y/n). "What in the-"

  "Amity Blight!"

  "Huh?" Amity turns her head to her Abomination Track teacher.

  "I has suspected a twinge of jealousy from you, but this! This is just sad." The teacher says as he gestures at (Y/n) and Luz.

  "But, I- look at it! That head was about to attack me! It showed emotion!" Amity says before gazing back at (Y/n), who now had a dumb braindead expression with Luz. "Grrruuuhh," the two girls groaned in unison with their staged performance and expression.

  "Report to principal Bumps office, now!"  The teacher sternly says at Amity who stammers before roughly pushing (Y/n)'s shoulders and stomps off the table and out of sight with the teacher following behind.

  Luz peeks out from behind (Y/n)' shoulder with a complex look along with Willow.

  "...Wow... What a bi-"

  "(Y/n)!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.7K 54
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
98.2K 2.9K 34
The Owl House FanFiction Luz is forced to go back to the human realm after defeating Emperor Belos. Eda makes a promise that she'll fix the portal an...
40.6K 1.5K 41
Y/n meets an old friend, who is now the Golden Guard. They have a long rich history together, but Hunter doesn't seem to remember much of it. Watch...
79.6K 1.7K 30
🍄🪷🌞🦋🌼✨ ⚠️ Spoilers! ⚠️ ----------------------- After getting trapped in the human world, Hunter, Amity, Willow and Gus must adjust to their new...