Fantastic Four (Rise of The S...

By racefunhorsess

Reed and Sue are getting Married. Johnny is has feelings for Scar. When the Silver Surfer threatens their wor... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

4.2K 117 9
By racefunhorsess

Scarlett P.O.V

Johnny and I fly back. Occasionally I'll fall a little, but either Johnny catches me and carries me for a while or I get my wings back in time.

We fly into New York by midnight and I see the destroyed wedding ceremony. Broken chairs strewn all over the place, flower pedals everywhere. Suddenly I notice a pillow. Not any pillow, the one Adelaide was wearing on her arm.

I fly over and land in the wreckage of thw wedding. Surely the news will have a full story about it. I walk over helicopter blades and splinters. I walk over to the pillow and pick it up from the ground. A layer of dirt covers it and I carefully brush it off. The rings hang loosely from where they were strapped, and multiple jewels from the pillow are missing.

"It's sad, isn't it?" I look over and see Johnny walking towards me. I nod in response and keep my head down while looking at the pillow. "I'm sorry about everything." Johnny says as he sidles up next to me and looks down at the pillow in my hands.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. Yeah, we may have been almost choked to death, but we're okay. These are the two most important part to a marriage. It unites the man and women as one, but they just lay here forgotten. I don't think I'll ever get married." I turn around keeping the pillow in my hands and walk to the ledge, climbing on and standing there.

"Why not?" Johnny asks me as he does the same thing.

"How would it work? I am a freak. I can turn myself into a regular human and then I can turn myself into a freeze pop. I can kill a human within seconds by freezing their blood. I don't even think Adelaide will be able to stay with me because of my powers and how dangerous this life can be. We put people in more danger when they're around us than when they are far away." I pause for a moment looking up at Johnny.

"You, Sue, Ben and Adelaide are the only people I've let myself to close to ever, besides my brother. My life just doesn't work out like the others. We're not normal and sometimes we're not super heroes. Well I never did anything against Victor besides giving Sue energy and having a pole fall on my back.. So here you see the truth, nothing works out in the end." I jump off the building and stretch my wings out to fly.

We arrive at the Baxter Building a few minutes later. It is past midnight by the time Johnny and I fly to the balcony. I turn and place my arms on the stone and look up at the stars. The exhaustion of the day catching up to me in flurry. Johnny walks up behind me and heat radiates off of his body.

"Your dress glows in the moonlight." Johnny puts his hand in the middle of my back causing shivers to rack through it for some reason.

"Again I'm sorry about the suit. It did look really good on you. I'll take you out shopping sometime to replace it. You were right about something might happen during the wedding." I tell him

"We'd better get to bed, before you know it Reed will be knocking on your door to ask what happened." I push off from the balcony and turn to go inside.

"Scarlett, wait." I stop and turn to him. My heels making the only sound on the floor. The wind blows through my hair.

"Thank you for trying to save me earlier. You could've just left me put you didn't so, Thank you." A genuine smile plays on his face.

"I'd do it again for you, Johnny." I walk to my room and check on Adelaide. She was safe and sound asleep in my bed. I change into a Captain America Pajama outfit. I walk out and into Johnny's room. I steal one of his pillows and walk into the living room. I walk to the couch and curl up.

Goodnight, Johnny." I call and I fall asleep.

I hear a shrill scream sound. I grab a jack knife that I keep hidden near me at all times. I hear another scream and I run. I know the only one who would scream like that. I run towards my room and I see people dragging Adelaide out.

"FREEZE!" I yell and I stomp my foot on the floor, spreading ice down the hallway and making their shoes freeze to the ground. "Pun intended." I say after that happens.

"Don't come any closer, she dies or I shoot you." He has a wild look in his eyes. He aims the gun at me. I slide forward a bit and his gun fires hitting me close to my heart. With that I take off into a sprint. I knock him down successfully knocking Adelaide out of his hands.

"Adelaide, get Johnny." She takes off at a sprint almost slipping on ice. A guy picks me up and holds me against him with a knife to my neck. Suddenly the rest of the Fantastic Five show up. When they see me they stop. I see Sue with Adelaide.

"Take her." The knife presses into my throat more. "Away from here." Sue nods and walks away quickly. Suddenly I stand up a little straighter. I lean my head into the knife a little bit and suddenly I fling my head by hitting the man in the face. He stumbles back losing his grip on the knife. I turn and swiftly take him out with a punch. The other guy takes a shot towards my face. Before it touches the tip of my nose I use my power to stop it.

"Did you really think that would work?" I walk up to him and he freezes on site. I roundhouse kick him and turn around to face the others. "You couldn't h-help?" I collapse to the ground slowly.

They take me to the hospital and get the bullet out. I managed to convince the people to let me go with a little bit of bribing of pictures with me. I fall asleep on the ride back to the Baxter Building on Johnny's shoulder.

Morning or shall I say afternoon. (Hehe get it? Captain America: The First Avenger. "Good morning or shall I say afternoon." Okay enough for now)

I wake up once again in Johnny's room. It was empty so I decided to look over at the time. Dang it's past noon. I climb out of the bed with a little struggling. The bandages on the wound shift a bit. I use the wall to help me steady myself. I walk down the hallway and stop when I hear voices.

"It looked like a man, but completely covered in silver, and it flew on this, this surfboard type thing. I know it sounds crazy." He pauses. "Scarlett probably knows what he looked like better than I did."

"Oh no, not at all and probably you never know his she saw him clearly." Reed says

"Did you follow the shiny man to the Lollipop Land or The Rainbow Junction?" I hear the General ask in his digested voice. I can hear the sarcasm clearly rain through his voice. Oh i guess he does have a different voice.

"I know what I saw." Johnny says and I decide to walk into the room and straight to the General because he is annoying the crap out of me.

"I am tired of your bull, General. This is my family here and we wouldn't lie about this type of thing. If you won't believe us, then why did you ask us for help? I am sure there are people out there who would've done it. So if you still want our help, cut the bull crap and be nice to my family or you can wonder around how the world will survive eight days later." I room is silent. I then turn to the ground.

"Debriefing without me, really? I clearly agree with Johnny. It was a man because of his deep voice and his looks. He was all silver like a newly polished dime. He has a board, but I didn't get a good look at it because I was too busy trying to clear the black spots from my eyes while half being choked to death. If you were to have a name for him, maybe The Silver Surfer." I say and I notice Adelaide in the room.

"Mommy!" Her voice yells.

"Adelaide, watch out!" I hear a yell. She runs to me and climbs onto me. I let out a small groan of pain, but carry her anyway. I know they were yelling at her, because they don't want me in pain.

"New name now, huh?" I ask her. She nods quickly.

"You're like a mom to me." She says and I walk over to the couch to sit down next to Johnny who looks over at me carefully.

"Well you can call me that from now on if you want." I say and she leans her head on my left shoulder. My shoulder that I was shot in. He head rests right on the spot. I take a quick inhale of air and Johnny looks at me. He opens his mouth to speak, but I shake my head.

'It's okay' I mouth to him. I know the wound opened up again, but I ignore it.

"Whatever this thing is, it has the ability to convert matter and energy when it exerts itself..." Reed tries to find the right words. "...randomly affecting matter. Evidently, this entity, this..." He searches for the right name and uses mine. "...Silver Surfer... didn't want to be detected. It destroyed the sensor." I let out a laugh.

"You deserved it." I whisper and Johnny lets out a snort next to me knowing what I meant by it. He said he wouldn't make it, but he did.

"It knew it was being monitored?" The General asks and I send a glare his way at his tone.

"And traced it back here. We're dealing with something highly resourceful." Reed says and we stay silent for a minute. I look at Johnny and it doesn't look like he is feeling good. I nudge him with my bad shoulder, making me wince a little. He turns to look at me.

"You feeling okay?" I ask him and he nods.

"I just need to walk this off a little." He gets up from the couch.

"I'll come check on you in a little bit. Go get some fresh air." He walks out of the room and I look up at the General.

"We must destroy it before it attacks again. Richards, find me another way to track it." The General leaves and Reed turns to Sue.

"Sue, I am so sorry. I didn't tell you, because I didn't want you to worry." I walk out of the room with Adelaide still on my shoulder. With every step and small bit of pain makes me wince.

"Are you hungry?" She nods and I let out a small hiss of pain and she doesn't hear it. I walk and grab a few strawberries. I grab a bowl of sugar and knowing that I'll regret this choice I tell her. "Have you ever tried strawberries with sugar?" She shakes her head. "Well try it. I'm going to find Johnny. Enjoy, darling." I walk out into the living room and I notice a flash of blue falling.

Johnny

I run to the balcony and jump off. I stretch out my wings and let out a little yelp at the pain it causes my shoulder. I fly down to a fall Johnny laying on the street.

"Johnny!" I yell and land next to him. I kneel down and grab his arm with my good side. "Are you okay?" I ask and suddenly Sue arrives.

"Johnny, are you okay?" She repeats my words.

"I don't know. I've been feeling really strange since my run-in with surfer boy." Johnny says and I move my mind back to the conversation with Surfer. 'No harm will come to us after this meeting. As for your friend. I am not the destroyer, I'll see you again. Now go catch your friend.' My face pales a bit, but before they notice something happens.

Sue touches Johnny and she begins to screaming. I look up to see her flying above us on fire.

"Why did you do that?" Sue screams and Johnny takes a step back.

"I didn't do anything. Oh my goodness, Sue! Just- Just hand on! I'll get you, okay? Flame on!" He yells and somebody bumps into him. He is invisible.

"Hey, watch it." A man says as Johnny bumps into him. I watch Sue fly up and it looks like she is conversing with someone. I grab Johnny and pull him to my side so I know where he is. Suddenly Sue flies back down and Reed runs out.

People call her The Human Torch when they see her. She tries to tell them she is not.

"Sue, how did this happen?" Reed asks while she floats there.

"I touched Johnny and then this." She answers and Reed looks around for Johnny who is now invisible to anyone.

"Where is Johnny?" Johnny lets out a sigh and speaks up.

"Right here."

"Try it again." Johnny steps forward and grabs his sister. They switch powers and Sue falls to the ground. Johnny lights his hand on fire and then extinguished it.

"Nice." He says happy to have his powers back. I look at Sue and see is naked. Good thing Johnny always wore his suit. Whistles sound through the crowd.

"Sue, your clothes." She looks at herself a gasps. She then uses her powers and turns invisible.

"Why does this always happen to me." She says.

"Sue, wait a minute." I rip off my sweat shirt which leaves me in my black bra and then my sweat pants which leaves me in matching underwear. I hand her the clothes and she dresses in them in the middle of the public. She then turns visible. Men whistle as they see my toned and tanned body.

"Thank you. Now what are you going to do?" She asks me and I shrug.

"I'll meet you inside. We girls have to stick together, if one of us is naked then the other one has to strip." I laugh. I look down at my arm and frown. Blood slides down from the bullet wound. I walk up to Johnny and wrap my arms around him.

"Come on, Johnny. I'm taking you somewhere." I spread my wings and fly a few buildings down from The Baxter Building.

"So what's going on with you?" I ask him while crossing my arms.

"Are you really going to ask me that while you stand there practically naked?" Johnny says. "Not that I mind." He whistles.

"Yes, Johnny. Now answer the question." I say and he sighs.

"I haven't felt right since the run it with Silver Surfer." He says.

"What if I told you that I left something out on accident at the debriefing well I technically told you too?" I say and Johnny gives me a look. "When he let you fall he talked to me. He said that after this I would be fine, you on the other hand." I look down at my hands. "I'm sorry." Without having him answer I grab him and start flying back. I land us on the balcony and walk to my room to change.

I walk in and take a shower. I wonder where Adelaide went. I go through my mind of the events that happened. Sue touched Johnny and turned into the Human Torch. Johnny then turned into The Invisible man. Before that the Silver surfer grabs out necks. Somehow he does something to Johnny. Why not me? Then I flew Johnny back.

"I flew Johnny back!" I whisper. "I flew Johnny back!" I run and change into my suit quickly even though it causes pain. I run out and see then in the kitchen. I run and jump on Reed's back.

"Reed, Reed! I have some news!" I shriek. I hop of his back and everyone stares at me. "I would guess Johnny told you what I said, but I just realized something else. I flew Johnny." They looked confused. I walk to Johnny. "I flew Johnny back. No power switch." I put my hand on Johnny and nothing happens. Then I make and ice shard in my hand. "He knew something like that was going to happen and he spared me from it."

The next thing I know he hauls me into a room for testing. Why did I have to tell him? I groan and roll on my bad side. I let out a little yelp as I do so, startling Reed.

"Sorry, Shoulder." I sit up from my back and stand there. "Can we do this later?" I ask Reed whining.

"Just one more test." I groan but nod my head. He takes a bit of my blood. "Thanks, you're free." I walk out and suddenly I'm shoved against the wall.

I let out a loud yelp as my shoulder collides first. I let out a kick to the knees and then to the stomach. The person holds their stomach and I put a blow to the neck effectively knocking them unconscious. I turn the person over to find that it's Johnny.

"Oh brother." I whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Flame On By <333

Fanfiction

43.9K 1.4K 14
Johnny Storm x Reader Y/n Richards renowned scientist and sister of Reed Richards Mr Fantastic. Working with the fantastic four proves difficult esp...
18K 717 23
~*COMPLETE*~ Sister of famed Scientist Reed Richard and best friend of Sue Storm is living with them in New York city while she goes to school. Only...
125K 2.8K 11
What happens when Johnny Storm meets his match? Scarlett Christian Richards, Reed Richards sister is flying to space with Johnny, Sue, Reed, and Ben...
211K 5.2K 19
June Richards, sister to Reed Richards, went to help out her brother as he tried to get a business proposal from Victor Von Doom. Her reward would be...