𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍...

saltehcake által

[ HIGHSCHOOL AU! //COMPLETED ] "𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦, 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘶�... Több

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 37

611 54 39
saltehcake által

just one more chapter and we'll be on the epilogue (・∀・)

• • • •

Bam took notice of the song that was played again and again on the earphones, by now, he probably noticed that it was (Name)'s most favourite song.

They sat on the cold gym, the dark brown haired male placed the two bento box back in the paper bag before looking at his girl. "Want to go home?" He asked.

"Let's seat here for a sec." The girl said as she shook her head to refuse, she moved closer to Bam and then placed her head on his shoulder. She slipped her hands in the jacket that Bam gave her and then hugged herself before closing her eyes.

Bam did stared at (Name) and then placed a hand over the girl's shoulder, moving her head closer to his chest. (Name) nuzzled her head on Bam's chest as she takes in his warmth.

"You did good today." The male whispered.

(Name) shifts her head and pouted before saying, "How would you know that? You only watched the first set.." Bam could literally hear her pouting.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Did you not like the food?" Bam asked as he looked down at his girl, worry lacing in his voice. He would probably regret making food instead of watching (Name)'s match if she ever gets mad or something.

The (h/c) haired girl shook her head, the food was very delicious. "I liked the food, but tomorrow, make sure to watch it. I'll make sure to amaze you." She said as she let out a small giggle.

Bam let out a relieved sigh before placing a hand on the girl's head and petting it. The couple didn't mind the stares of (Name)'s teammates.

The lovebirds didn't move on their spot until Hanae called them out, "Oi! They're closing up the gym, you guys better go home if you don't want to get stuck here."

"It's fine.. as long as I'm stuck here with Bam." (Name) said as she yawned, her response made the male beside her blush. (Name)'s response made Hanae walked up to her and almost wanted to pull her friend's ear. What a mom.

The dark brown haired male straightened his back and replied to the red headed girl, "We'll leave in a sec." He smiled but Hanae didn't return a smile, it was expected anyways, since Hanae isn't usually the one to show an expression on her face.

Hanae hummed before taking her bag that was placed in a seat beside (Name), she walked away and turned her back in the middle of it just to tell the couple something.

"Mister, listen here. Make sure that (Name) sleeps early and wakes up here, alright?" The red haired female said to Bam, she emphasized everything in that sentence. The male nodded slowly with a small smile.

"Ah, yes. Thanks for worrying for her."

"Tsk, I'm not worried." With that, Hanae walked out of the gym with one of her teammate without saying goodbye to the couple. To be honest, Hanae was surprised that (Name)'s boyfriend replied with a smile, she expected him to shiver in fear or something since when (Name) talks about Bam, she mentions him that he's cutesy and all.

The gymnasium was quiet, a few squeaks of shoes that rubbed against the floor can heard, the people on the area dispersed slowly.

Bam rubbed (Name)'s shoulder to gently wake her up. "..(Name)." He whispered softly.

The girl let out a groan for she still wants to rest  on Bam more, she snuggled closer to Bam. "We can continue this at home, you know. It'll be much more comfortable."

Upon hearing this, (Name) stood up on her seat and then walked, Bam followed behind with (Name)'s bag and the paper bag in one hand while his other one was placed on the girl's waist to support her for she was very slow at the moment.

The couple walked up to Bam's car, the male walked forward and opened the passenger door for (Name) as usual. "Thanks." (Name) said as she sat in the car, when she saw Bam, she felt energised but now she felt fatigue taking over her body.

Bam walked to the driver's side and then placed the bags on the backseats before sitting down. He looked over to (Name)'s side and then took the pillow from last time, placing it on the girl's hand.

After that, the dark brown haired male started the car and drove off, his eyes never left the road since he knows that (Name) was peacefully sleeping at his side.

Bam parked the car in their garage before once again waking up (Name), he took the bags inside the house and even washed the dishes while his girl was upstairs, taking a shower since she doesn't want to smell like sweat.

The golden eyed male walked to their room to change into a comfortable clothing, but as soon as he opened the door, it revealed an only towel covered (Name). Bam had forgotten to knock.

The two stared at eachother as if they're in a staring contest, Bam was the first one to snap out of his gaze and closed the door back. "Call me when you're dressed." He said as he placed a hand on his face to calm down his reddened cheeks.

Shuffles was inside the couples room before hearing a reply from (Name). "Okay."

Upon hearing the reply, Bam walked down the stairs slowly, he still couldn't get over at the sight of (Name)'s bare skin. He staggered to the couch and then plopped on it, he also made sure to place a pillow on his lap to cover his private middle section. He could feel it going up. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

He turned on the television to watch some news but, the words of the newscaster just drowned down, Bam couldn't focus, his hands was sweating, he was sweating.

(Name) walked down to the living room in a wrong time, Bam felt like slapping himself when he saw (Name)'s wet hair and slightly wet skin. He gulped before walking up to their room, ignoring (Name)'s looks.

"..Bam?" The girl looked at the male walking up the stairs suspiciously before shrugging it off, she plopped down on the sofa, making herself comfortable as she switched the channels of the television with the remote.

• • • •

It is now Wednesday. (Yes, I skipped Tuesday.)

The (h/c) haired girl's team is currently against the Seien Girl's Highschool, they were in the finals, the Tower of God Academy Students came to watch them, they cheered for them.

Yesterday, their second match was against the Fukuoka Daiichi Highschool was a win, Bam watched the whole game in their classroom television.

(Name)'s family came to watch her play along with the Grace's and Khun's, they were seated in a bench, yelling and clapping their hands whenever their team scored.

The famous families was able to watch the game since not many people there knew them, they also had bodyguards around the enormous gym just for safety.

The (h/c) haired girl couldn't afford to lose since her family was watching her, she wanted to show them that she's good at playing volleyball. Despite having good skills, (Name) was nervous, very nervous, she really wanted to win since if her team fails, then she wouldn't be able to play volleyball again, she wouldn't because she's a third year, she'll go to college next year and chose a course. Though, she planned ahead if her team loses.

They were now in the fifth set and at match point, and the group was getting tired. It was Hanae's turn to serve, she jumped up and then hit the ball with her might, however the ball was received by the enemy.

The cheers and yells of the crowds were getting louder and louder everytime one team scores a point.

The ball that was spiked was blocked but due to the heavy pressure, the ball got away, making it another point to the Seien Girl's Highschool.

The enemy serves and was received by their amazing libero, Hanae, the setter, tossed the ball to her (h/c) haired friend. (Name) smacked the ball hard, making it pass the blocks of the enemy. The score now is a tie, 25-25.

Arlene and Edahn was amazed at the display of (Name)'s strength, unfortunately, V and Jinsung wasn't able to come and watch since they were both needed at their company.

"Ooho, painful." The sky blue haired adult grimaced, he thought out loud of what it was like to be slapped by a volleyball player just like his son. Aguero heard his father.

"Why don't you date one?" Aguero suggested as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Good idea." Edahn placed a hand under his chin, thinking of some hot volleyball players out there but soon, his thought ended up with a delicious and juicy grapes.

"Go, (Name)!!" Bam's mother cheered as she raised Aki's free hand. The dark haired child was holding hands with his favourite friend, Ran.

(Name) looked over to Arlene and then moved her gaze onto her boyfriend, Bam was smiling brightly at her, he nodded his head to give encouragement to the girl.

The girl smiled back before turning her head back to the other side of the court. Soon, the enemy made a point.

The (e/c) eyed female was at the back, if her team gets a point then she'll be able to serve. But all too soon, the ball was in the air, it flew past (Name)'s head, she slides on the floor to try and retrieve the fall ball but failed. She didn't caught it.

The sound of the ball hitting the ground was echoing in the gym the became silent when the ball fell. Suddenly, the Seien Girl's Highschool cheered loudly for their victory.

(Name)'s mother and Arlene gasped in shock while Bam was worried for his girl. Khun and Edahn had the same reaction which was their eyes widening.

(Name) laid there with here back on the ground, she placed her arm over her watery eyes. This was it, the end of her playing volleyball. She was prepared to lose but that doesn't mean that it wasn't painful.

"(Name), That was a good game." Hanae said as she took her friend's hand, helping her get up. She looked like she was holding back her tears.

The (h/c) haired girl removed her arm from her eyes and then grinned despite her hot tears running down on her cheeks. "G-good game, Hanae." Upon hearing this, the red headed girl became to cry, it's painful to lose on something you worked very hard for.

"Alright, stop crying! You guys did good!" The coach yelled as he pats the shoulder of the first years students who were wailing. The coach looked at (Name) and called out to her.

"(Name)." The girl didn't reply as she stood there crying her eyeballs out.

"Turn around." Upon hearing the order, the crying girl turned around and was instantly engulfed in a hug. It was her mother and was soon followed by Arlene.

"Honey, you're amazing in there." Her mother commented as she wiped her daughter's tears.
The mothers pulled away from the hugs before ushering (Name) to walked forward to Bam, they knew that she needed him.

The (h/c) haired girl ran up to Bam, hugging him and burying her wet face onto the male's chest.

The famous male didn't hesitate to hug back, he drew circles on his girl's back to comfort her before saying,

"You did great."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2K 83 6
Childhood friends turned lovers Fluff, flashbacks Warnings: Smut
54.1K 2.4K 14
❝ᴏʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ❞ ➪ᴋ. sʜᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
119K 5K 51
Rayne Ames x Isekai!reader "So this is what magic truly feels like? Not something we all choose to believe?" "This world is.. interesting. I'm starti...