Beauty and the Beast: Kimetsu...

By author9999

"I'm glad we have a role model such as you, Kanzaki-san. We need to establish an example of a good student... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Only Friend
Chapter 3: The Unspoken Feelings
Chapter 4: The Real Confession
Chapter 5: The New Student
Chapter 6: The Pretending Game
Chapter 7: The Fake Fight
Chapter 8: The Antagonist Appears
Chapter 9: The Abandoned Child
Chapter 10: The First Kiss
Chapter 11: The Unlucky Coincidence
Chapter 12: The Big Lie

Trailer: COMING SOON!

6.4K 171 109
By author9999

In Kimetsu High, reputation is consequential to keep yourself recommended to the university of your choice. To be a member of the student council means that you'll get more attention than normal students, but it'll come with responsibilities and pressure.

The student council holds a close bond with the principal and the teachers, and of course, they're admired by all the students.

Students are elected to be members based on votes. Every year, the previous council members will hold an election for students to choose their preferred candidcate. 

In short, the members are forced to be perfect.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Aoi Kanzaki [3-A]

If you talk about Kimetsu High, no boys will not cower over the mention of her name.

"In school, you're confined by the rules and must in any way obey them. Do whatever you want outside, but in Kimetsu High, the guidebook should already be ingrained into your brains."

Aoi Kanzaki is the vice president of the student council, but she's equipped with the capacity to work harder than others and does not seem to understand the concept of exhaustion.

Aoi might not be as popular as the president, Muichiro Tokito, who is one year younger than her, but she has been secretly completing his work, filling in his place during his absence and keeps close contact with the teachers. 

Inosuke Hashibira [3-A]

If Aoi is known throughout the school, Inosuke is famous all over the town of Kimetsu.

"Do you know what I hate the most? People telling me what to do. If those authorities wiil not allow me to live by myself in the mountain, I'll live in this town using my own way!"

Inosuke Hashibira is not the usual delinquent who bullies others and is constantly failing his class. Overall, he gets decent grades, can be quite a loner and disappears during his classes.

However, he has his own weaknesses. He cannot stand it when people stare at him, he hates being confined to rules, he likes fighting just to prove his overbearing strength and most of all, he will never listen to people.

If these two are polar opposites, how come they're actually a couple?

Having to act as a role model, being a good student can drive people to the brink of madness.

Each time there's an exam, the top scorers will be the number one topic of discussion and Aoi has to always keep her grades perfect. She can never slip up in any of her projects, presentations and assignments. Even, the teachers prefer using her as an example.

Keeping up a decent image of herself is exhausting.

Therefore, Inosuke represents the other part of her being. If the Greeks believed that soulmates are your other half, the rebellious side of Aoi belongs to Inosuke.

He is the complete opposite of her. Inosuke keeps her sane.

Despite her lectures on rules and following the guidebook, she never wants Inosuke to be anyone else but himself, rambunctious and all. 

Inosuke hates people telling him what to do. He has his desires and wants in this world, but those always seem false to them.

Attending schools throughout his life, getting scolded for speaking up against his father when he was young and seeing his mother work day and night just to support him, he longs to bring her away from the society.

He wants to escape from capitalistic life and live in the mountains.

Moving in to Kimetsu City, his mother wants to keep Inosuke away from his abusive father. After meeting Aoi, who cooks for him whenever his mother is not home and keeps him grounded, she's the only reason why he has not yet given up.

She's the only reason why he's still human.

He doesn't want anyone to stick and force him to do anything he didn't want, but Aoi is the only one capable of reaching out to him, even if it's something simple as asking him to button his clothes during winter.

During one of their fights, Inosuke had caused Aoi to become fully irritated due to his habit of walking alone in the rain without an umbrella.

As the girl helps to clean his hair from the rainwater, she murmurs, "I hate you."

As Inosuke watches her attentive eyes, wandering around as it finds the wet spots in his hair, he replies, "I hate you too."

However, Inosuke's heart aches to make such trivial statements when it's not even close to his real feelings. Being honest makes his cheeks hot and stomach churn, therefore he admits, "It frustrates me, you know."

Aoi is biting the comb as she puts his hair into place. "No, I don't know."

He whispers, "I kind of like you."

She can't do anything but sigh. "Me too."

Inosuke grabs her wrist into his hand, stopping her from working on his hair and making Aoi focus her eyes on his face instead. Inosuke asks, "You like me?"

Even though they have been a couple for two years, his green eyes can still make Aoi drown in them and she'll get flustered for no apparent reason. "Perhaps."

Bringing his face closer to her, Inosuke wonders if she'll let him kiss her. "Do you love me?"

Aoi takes a deep breath. "Very much."

Onto their third year in Kimetsu High, the Kamado siblings appear, bringing the couple together with Zenitsu and Kanao, creating lifelong friendship that they have never expected to happen in their life.

Of course, while they keep their relationship a secret!

Most of the characters in Kimetsu no Yaiba, including the demons will appear in this story.

NOTE: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY ONGOING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 36 25
"𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?" - ❁ - ❀ - ❁ - ❀ - ❁ - ❀ - This is my first completed fanfic and yeah it will be cr...
20.5K 461 14
Muichiro Tokito x Reader- School AU!!!! Agh Im so excited to be doing this. Anyways, heres a preview of whats to come: Y/n Kamado is Tanjiro and Nezu...
3K 85 20
THIS STORY IS ALSO ON QUOTEV. Updates will be delayed a bit on here due to different formatting. I post on Quotev first! (Genya x fem! Black! Reader...