When You Least Expect It!

By beast1992

Can Angry bird and Johny Bravo be a couple? Well let's see. This is how our Mithila and Kunvar are. Strangers... More

Just a heads up!
The day!
Sex talk!
He kissed me dude!!
Sleepover time!
Good girls turn bad!
All warm and fuzzy!
Bitchy enough?
Tell me to stop!
Never kiss and tell!
Regrets and Confessions
I love you too!
I need more...
Bedtime stories...
You're fucking mine...
She said Yes!
Jealous are we?
Enough is enough!
Something to go on..
We will not be sleeping tonight..
One time is not enough
It's a gentleman thing
I am all yours...
Its like a drug baby
Guilty pleasures and sweet rewards!

Mint green and lacy things!

65 4 0
By beast1992

"7 MONTHS!!" Kunvar exploded. "Who decided it? And who is this Panditji, to decide when WE can get married?" Kunvar was on a roll. Ever since he came to know about the unavailability of marriage muhurat for another 7 months he has been on edge.

Samar, Kabir and Kaveri just stared at him pacing around in the hall for last 45 minutes.

"Well technically," Kabir started, "Panditji didn't decide... Your stars did!" Kabir provided the information helpfully.
Kunvar just gave him a look.

"What's the big deal?" Samar asked.

Kaveri looked at him with a glare. "Yeah, you're the one to judge. Who bribed the pandit during our wedding to get the date fixed as fast as possible!"

Samar looked away playing innocent.

"Bhai! Seriously?" Kunvar was shocked with this new information. "We can do the same thing. We will bribe this pandit also. What do you think?" Kunvar asked expectantly.

"During our marriage, I bribed OUR pandit. Now it's whole different deal. Mithila's father know this pandit for years. We cannot be sure. Mithila's father have already decided. He talked with dad, and I think they are ok with it."

Of course they are, Kunvar thought. It was getting unbearable to think that he has to find some kind of excuse everytime he wanted to see her. The sexual tension was a different issue. Given how conservative her family was, it was so difficult to get them to meet each other. Not just meet, he wanted to be alone with her. His girl has just started being a little bold with him and now this 7 months thing came. And on top of that he promised he would be the one to set boundaries when it will come to become physical. Well he thought it's just a matter of days, and then she will be his, he wouldn't have to hold back anymore.
How is he going to manage for 7 months he doesn't know.

Kaveri thought she might be the only optimistic person in this house, "Devar sa, think about it, in these 7 months you can build a foundation of your relationship... You will start to trust each other. Maybe you will convert your arrange marriage into love marriage!" Kaveri said clapping her hands.

Kunvar,Samar and Kabir just looked at her like she was talking in some ancient language they didn't understand or rather didn't care.

Kunvar had to leave for his buisness conference in Delhi the next day. With this heavy thought in mind, his mood was officially off. But it will be a distraction. He needed it. Knowing that she is just half hour away but still not able to see her was not making him feel any good. If there was distance in between then it will definitely ease his mind or rather it will be an excuse for his mind.

So this is how it would be like for next 7 months. He would look for opportunities to see her. Kunvar never thought a stranger would make him crave for her one glimpse.
She would make him so desperate to see her that he is angry on stupid stuff now.

(After 1 week - Roka day-
At Mithila's 🏠)

Avani was sitting on Mithila's bed chatting away on the new whatsapp group with the Sahniyals.

Mithila called from bathroom, "Avani! You seriously think this is the kind of lingerie I should be wearing now?" Mithila said looking in the mirror at her form. Wearing nothing but peach lacy bra and matching lacy panties.
She touched the bra fabric at the straps. It was soft and it looked beautiful on her. But it was too... She couldn't find the words... Too revealing... Since she was almost naked even if it covered most of everything in the bust and hip area. It was sexy no doubt in that but she was not at all comfortable.

Avani gave a long sigh. "Mithu, you are a woman now! You are getting married. Stop wearing grandma panties and cotton bras all the time. You don't wear even those padded things. What's up with that?"

"They are uncomfortable... That's what is up with that!" Mithila said with a mocking tone.

The padded things made her boobs more ... Crowded! On god! I should totally Google the lingerie terms, Mithila thought.

"Yeah well, comfort and sexy don't go together dude! And a girl should always have a secret! And sexy lingerie under all those modest clothes was a way to go! Kunvar Jiju will keep you locked in those lingerie." Avani started laughing.

"I have a lot of secrets of my own. I don't need more." Mithila whispered. She again scrutinized her lingerie.

The panties were still ok but the bra was just making everything... Pushed up! That too for no reason. Mithila put her forehead on the mirror. God why even the basic thing is so difficult. She picked up her lehenga to get ready.

Mithila's phone rang, it was kunvar.

"Can you please get that??" Mithila shouted from bathroom.

"Sure thing." Avani shouted back and answered the phone. "Ok before you say something, rather anything remotely sexual, I should tell you, you have been answered by the wrong person. It's Avani here not Mithila. So choose your words wisely sir!" Avani finished.

Kunvar just chuckled.
"Where is she?" Kunvar was definitely expecting his Mithila but he liked his sister in law...sort of... since they are not sisters. But still. She was easy to talk to and just the right amount of sassy.

"Well she is choosing lingerie for you!" Avani said as a matter for fact.

"Excuse me?" Kunvar said laughing.

"Just kidding. She is getting ready for the Roka. As we discussed on the group, your family will be here in an hour or so. So we have to get her ready by that time." Avani said in all buisness and no nonsense tone.

"Umm.. ok.. I will leave you to it then. God knows how much time you guys will take to do that." Kunvar said smiling.

"Boy! you are really disappointed that it wasn't Mithila!" Avani said giggling like a school girl. "By the way between you and me, your girl just takes too much time deciding what to wear, after that it's matter of 30 minutes to do her hair, makeup, accessories and all stuff. Since she doesn't allow much makeup to begin with!" Avani said exasperated.

Kunvar smiled at the YOUR GIRL comment. He really wanted to see her. His whole family was going for this ceremony, even Kabir. And here he was stuck in Delhi... For this stupid conference. It's been 8 days. Their Delhi branch was just lacking behind the others. He needed to fix some things so as to make everything at pace. How he wish he was there now. It's been too long since he last saw his angry bird.
He had to think something. Once they start getting ready and the festivities start they will not get time. Rather his baby will be tired by the time it all ends.

He had an idea. "Hey...umm.. Avani... You use a smart phone right?" Kunvar asked casually.

"Yeah, why?" Avani asked.

Kunvar cleared his throat, "Is it possible to have a video chat now? I mean it's completely ok if there is no time. I just... You know..." Kunvar was a little awkward. But Avani took pity on him.

"Ok ok... I understand Jiju!! You want to see your princess in all her glory! Wait I will start the video chat." With that Avani hung up the phone. And started video chat.

Kunvar adjusted his hair. And straighned his dark grey t-shirt he wore at his hotel room. Somewhat presentable, he thought. He received the call, to see Avani's smiling face filling the screen, along with a too loud "Hiee!" from her.

Kunvar waved at her and smiled.

"So... Are you ready to see your would be?" Avani asked in a dreamy voice.

Kunvar chuckled, "If you allow of course." Kunvar said simply.

"Mithila! come out dude! I have a surprise for you." Avani said excitedly, holding the phone right in front of the bathroom door, and reversed the camera so that kunvar can see her just as she emerged from the bathroom in her beautiful mint green lehenga!

But what came out was Mithila wearing skirt of the lehenga and her lacy peach bra.
Her slim, smooth, milky waist bare from her midriff to her hips, showing her perfect hourglass figure. Her hair was loose in a messy way.

Avani just kept looking at her in shock. And Kunvar.... Well let's just say, someone was not getting any sleep tonight!

Mithila removed her hair from her shoulder towards her back and was looking down when she entered her room. "Avani dude, I don't think this lacy thing works for me!" She said touching the upper edge of the bra, adjusting it over her left breast. "It's just... I don't know keep PUSHING THINGS UP! It's so annoying."

"Mithu..." That was all Avani could say. She never imagined her friend will come out like that.

Kunvar was a different deal. He was struggling to breath. It's like he was seeing everything in slow motion.
Mithila kept one hand on her waist and with other hand she ruffled her hair in frustration and took a deep breath. Kunvar didn't blink even for one second.. He was seeing her each and every move.

Mithila looked at Avani, "And dude I don't think the girls are able to breath inside...." She said gesturing towards both her breasts. "Hell.. I am not able to breath in this thing. How do girls wear this man!"
She looked at the phone in Avani's hand, "Dear God! Avani stop clicking pictures dude! I am half naked here. Please." Mithila twirled a little showing her back to Avani. She moved all her hair to one side and asked "How is it looking from back. This thin strap is a little uncomfortable." Her complete back on full display, except small strips of her bra.

Avani and Kunvar both were speechless. Kunvar was lucky Avani could see only upper half of his body. She wouldn't want to see what that picture in front of him is doing to his manhood. Man it's going to be a long day AND night! Kunvar thought.

Mithila turned to her front again.
"Dude stop taking pictures!" Mithila said with both her hands on her hips.

Avani came to her senses, "I am not clicking pictures. We are on a video call... With Kunvar sa." Avani said in a small voice.

Color drained from Mithila's face. Her eyes as wide as saucers. It took her 2 seconds to realise what Avani just said.

"What? WHAT??" Mithila finally recovered and crouched down and turned towards the bathroom wall hiding her upper body. "Avani! Idiot.. Shut that thing off!"

Kunvar tried to stifle a laugh.
Avani kept pushing some buttons in panic. "I am trying dude, but I think I pressed the icon to reverse the camera too many times, it's stuck. Nothing is happening. Oh my god!! What should I do?" Avani was in complete panic mode. Kunvar was downright laughing now.
Mithila heard it but the situation was not funny for her.
"Idiot atleast move that thing away!!" Mithila was completely mortified now. She slapped a hand on her forehead. "Avani please." She said in equally loud voice.

"Oh yeah right." Avani turned so that Kunvar can see the balcony in front of the bathroom near Mithila's bed.
"Oh...hushh... It's all good now." Avani said. Mithila sighed and stood up. The phone took the same moment to work and the camera reversed. Now Kunvar could see Avani with Mithila in the back.

"Fuck!" Avani hissed. Mithila looked at her phone.

"Oh my god! Avani I am going to kill you today!" With that she ran to the bathroom closing the door on a thud.

There was a moment of silence in Mithila's bedroom. Avani looked all mortified and Kunvar was trying really hard not to laugh at the situation.

"I think I should hang up now Kunvar sa." Avani said in a strained voice. "Please pay visit to my grave sometime.. when you will be back from Delhi." Avani said in the same strained voice, biting her knuckles.

Kunvar chuckled. "Bye Avani. Have fun." And with that he cut the call.

Mithila leaned against the bathroom door and put her face in her hands. Oh my god! What just happened! He saw me like that! Oh my god! The ground should open up now! How will she face him next time! Avani is an actual IDIOT!

She should just see him at their wedding maybe! Oh god! This is so humiliating!

Kunvar was feeling totally different though. He knew Mithila was beautiful inside out. But what he saw today, was something marked on his mind. He lied down on his bed looking at the ceiling. She was looking hot will be an understatement. She was something much more than that. The way she talked to Avani so innocently even while looking THAT SEXY, The girl is going to be death of him!
He doesn't know how he is going to survive these 7 months, now that he know a little about what he is going to get at the end. Fuck! The night is going to be hard! But atleast he would have something to dream about. A girl, a mint green skirt, pale white skin in a peach colour lacy thing, and beutiful face with dark hair smiling down at him.

After the video call incident Mithila was totally lost. She couldn't concentrate on anything. Avani thought it was her fault and kept apologizing to Mithila. After a while Mithila forgave her. Afterall she had no idea that Mithila was going to come out like that. It was...destiny...kind of... Like it was supposed to happen.

Kunvar's family arrived. Mithila was ready in her mint green lehenga, with matching accessories. Her hair down but front portion secured with a diamond pin. She had minimal makeup, just kajal, eyeliner and lipstick.
Kaveri hugged her and told her how beautiful she looked. She took blessings from everyone.

Pooja started, Kaveri clicked some pictures of Mithila in Pooja and sent it to Kunvar.

Kunvar was in a meeting with his new clients in an expensive luxurious restaurant in diplomatic enclave Delhi. Kunvar saw the message alert from Kaveri. He opened the image she sent. He saw her photos in that beautiful lehenga, with her dupatta draped on her head in a typical indian ghunghat style, covering only top of her head, her eyes down to her lap, her hands in praying position. Another one with same position but she was looking towards the camera with a small smile. Kunvar smiled to himself and swiped a thumb on the picture as if he was touching her. The feeling was so raw, so overwhelming. She was his now, officially, with the almighty to witness.

"Ahem.." His new client, Mr. Ravi Kundra looked at him with curious expression. "Girlfriend?" He asked casually.

Kunvar adjusted his suit and kept his phone down. "What makes you think that?" Kunvar smiled at him.

"Well not any random person put that kind of smile on a guy's face, like he is totally smitten." Ravi said in a teasing tone.

Kunvar chuckled.

"Well it can be his family." Ravi's secretary, Layla.. laila...lila... He actually forgot her name, said in a snickering tone. The girl has been ogling him like a piece of meat since the moment they sat together.

"It's someone I am seeing." He didn't want to expose his Mithila to his buisness world yet. God knows how these people's mind work. At the same time he didn't want this secretary to continue her flirty stare.

Layla/Laila/Lila had the audacity to look angry at his statement.

Ravi just smiled a genuine smile. "Well if she puts THAT kind of smile on your face, then she is the one! Trust me." He said taking a sip of his water.

Kunvar smiled at him and said,"I think so too."

They got back to their meeting which took almost an hour to finish. But at the end it was a positive deal. Kunvar got in his car to get back to his hotel.
When Kabir called him. He connected the call to car's speaker and started driving.

"How are you loverboy?" Kabir asked smiling.

"Well without my love! As you can see." He said casually, without realising he just called Mithila his love. He was attracted to her for sure, but he didn't know whether he was ready to say the L-word yet. But it felt kind of natural. Well baby steps Kunvar..baby steps. His mind told.

"Well the pooja just finished. Gifts have also been exchanged. Now the lunch preparations are going on. Once everything is done we will take pictures. Kaveri Bhabhi's idea not mine!" Kabir said chuckling. "We missed you dude!" Kabir said smiling.

"Well I am doing the most missing here." Kunvar loved his family, and Kabir was also his family. How he wish he was there with them. Enjoying this new beginnings of his life.

"Well we might video chat with you afterwards if Mithila's father allow ofcourse." There was humour in his voice along with a little annoyance.

Hearing video chat Kunvar remembered the morning incident. God if at all it was possible to see her reaction when these people will mention video chat in front of her. Kunvar laughed at the thought.

"What? What's so funny?" Kabir asked.

"Nothing. See if possible. I am anyways going back to the hotel. Will freshen up and will leave for our branch next." Kunvar was tired but the only thing that was keeping him working was the fact that after 2 days he will go home. Finally!

"Alright dude. Will ping you before calling. Text me if the call is possible." With that they hung up.

After the lunch the Pandits left. While having coffee. Kaveri broached the subject of photos. Shakar was skeptical. But Ramkishan being the best father and father in law, he told them to knock themselves out. Also told them he and Mithila's parents will join them in a while.

Avani suggested the backyard garden for the photos. Samar, Kaveri, Kabir, Avani and Mithila all made their way towards the garden.

They clicked like a million picture. All of them together, Mithila and Avani, Kabir and Samar, just the girls, Kaveri and Samar in complete lover's poses. One picture in which Kaveri smiled at the camera and Samar just looked at her with that tender expression on his face, specially attracted Mithila's attention. Samar always seems to be the one with all the seriousness but he loved his family. And he looked at his wife like she is his whole world. Does Kunvar look at me like that? Mithila wondered.

Then it was selfie time. Kaveri started making goofy faces, and asked everyone to do the same. Avani was all for it. Kabir and Samar just looked at each other and then at her like she asked for a polar bear as a pet.
Mithila started laughing. Kabir chose the exact moment to click one picture of her alone without her notice.

The picture was simple. She was now without the ghunghat, the dupatta draped in pleates around her right shoulder secured with a pin. She was standing sideways, with her left hand in front of her and right hand index finger horizontally at her nose like she wanted to hide her laugh. Another one with her head thrown back and her right hand on her opposite arm.
THESE ARE GOLD! Kabir thought. Now he can ask for anything from Kunvar for these pictures he thought. He smiled wickedly.

"Guys come on... Don't be spoilt spot!" Kaveri whined. "If you guys don't want we can take in my phone!" She declared. Kabir and Samar looked more than happy.

Mithila smiled. She doesn't remember when was the last time she laughed so much or had so much fun. This is what a family looks like. She always had Parth as her brother but they never had much fun. He was always a protective one not fun one. They never fought like brother and sister. They just didn't talk if some argument happened. But now looking at Kabir and Samar, she thought if she had such fun brothers, her childhood might have been different. Maybe she could have opened up to them. The thought was so weird. And it also brought something bitter in her mind. She pushed the thought down. And looked at Kaveri's front camera, and smiled. God only knows how girls pout! Avani and Kaveri were quite experts. Mithila.... Well just say for some people, it's just not their cup of tea.

Kabir texted Kunvar whether they could video chat. Kunvar was at their Delhi office, he immediately replied yes. He wanted to see them all.
Kunvar moved to his cabin for privacy. God knows how loud his family can be.

"Ok enough with the photoshoot bhabhi. I just messaged Kunvar, he is free now. We will video chat with him." Kabir said dialing Kunvar's number.

After hearing video chat both Avani and Mithila stiffened and looked at each other. Avani gave another apologetic smile to her.
Mithila just stared down.

Kunvar picked on first ring. He saw Kabir first. Kabir waved at him, Kunvar gave him a nod. Kabir moved the front camera around, so that he could see everyone. With Mithila in the middle, Kaveri on her right with Samar beside her. Avani on her left with Kabir beside her. Kunvar smiled and waved at everyone. Everybody waved at the same time and said a loud "Hi" at the same time, except Mithila who was still looking down.

Kunvar smirked at her.
"Devar sa, your buisness thing really has a bad timing. See how much you are missing! And most importantly," She hugged Mithila's waist sideways tightly putting her head on Mithila's shoulder. "You missed THIS!" Mithila laughed softly hiding it with her right fist.

"Bhabhi, stop making me jealous!" Kunvar said with mock annoyance.

"Well that's the intention. You should realise your mistake!" With that she kissed Mithila's cheek. Everybody laughed along with Mithila.

Kunvar was missing them, missing HER even more than before now.
She was laughing. Kaveri was doing all those things, HE wanted to do to her. She was looking... Just... Gorgeous. God! Why she is not in his arms now! He wanted to kiss her cheeks, lips, neck. Fuck! He should control himself.

Kunvar cleared his throat. "There will be a payback Bhabhi, for all the torture you're causing me." Kunvar said in a wicked tone.

"Then come back fast. No one is getting any younger here." Kaveri said and everyone smiled.
Mithila still hasn't looked at him till now. Kunvar wanted to see her closely. And was waiting for her to look up. But with all of them around she might be feeling shy.

Kabir took the hint. "Alright, now I am giving this phone to Mithila." Mithila looked at him with shock. "We all are going inside. You guys talk for a while alone. But don't take too much time. Otherwise uncle and aunty would come running looking for their daughter." Kabir laughed.
And with that Kabir handed Mithila his phone.

"Kabir sa, I... I don't know how to..." Mithila started but everyone was already moving.

Mithila looked at the screen and held it in front of her face, she saw what he was seeing in the bottom right corner and adjusted the camera so he could see her properly.

"That's better." Kabir said softly.
Mithila was still having hard time making eye contact with him. What if he brings up the morning mess subject? What will she say? She was already tingling everywhere with emabaressment.

Mithila didn't know what to say. She wanted to look at him. He was looking deliciously handsome in his navy blue suit jacket and white undershirt.

"Umm.. did you have lunch?" Mithila asked as she didn't know what else to say. It was awkward as hell after the morning incident.

"Yeah." Kunvar said softly again. Why was he talking like that? Mithila looked at him, he had that stupid smirk on his face. Mithila pressed her lips in irritation.

"You're enjoying it, isn't it?" Mithila asked in annoyed tone with a scowl on her face.

"A lot." Kabir said laughing softly.
Mithila adjusted her hair with her free hand behind her ear.

"By the way you are looking beautiful." Mithila smiled at his compliment. "I don't know how many boundaries I would have crossed if I was there." Kunvar said with the all too familiar intense expression.

Mithila looked at him, she smiled again and looked down, "Well that's the thing. You're not here." Mithila said with just a small hint of disappointment. She looked at him.

"Are you missing me Ms. Mithila?" Kunvar asked teasingly.

Mithila just shook her head and smiled a secret smile.

"God how much I want to kiss you now!" He said with a sigh.

"When are you coming back?" She asked casually.

"After 2-3 days. Not decided yet. This branch has become a mess. Too many mistakes, too many careless decisions. We generally didn't pay much attention to it at first since the guy who was running it, was quite experienced. But we were wrong." Kunvar said. He seemed tired. It's been 8 days. He is alone there. Eating everyday at hotel. Working whole day just to come back to an empty room. Mithila felt sad thinking that.

"I wish I could wipe that tiredness. Do something about it. Even if just a hug maybe." Just as she said it she realised she said it out loud. Was she too bold to say that. She swallowed the thick knot in her throat.

"I wish the same." He said in a warm voice. Mithila felt at ease. "Rather I would have liked to do more than just a hug." Aaaannd he was back. Mithila laughed a little. The guy was a walking talking mystery. How can he be so warm and sweet one second and so bold and naughty at another.

"Well I got something to dream about tonight. That smile was much more than what I expected I would get." He said in a deep voice.
Mithila smiled shyly. "Well among other things that I get to dream tonight, you know, from morning."

Mithila's eyes whipped to him.
"Bye Kunvar sa!" She said

"Hey, I was kidding." That were his last words before she cut the call.

Mithila went inside with a stupid smile on her face. It was so easy to talk to him. He always knew what to say. Even after the mess in the morning he didn't make her feel embarrassed at all. He teased her a little but didn't make her uncomfortable. The guy was just... Perfect. He was sweet and salty at the same time. A tough exterior with a soft heart. A wicked humour with a considerate soul. A little bold at the same time responsible. It was like a dream, knowing that he is her guy. Oh god! This is how it feels to call someone yours. Maybe this is how people fall for their better half. Was she falling for him? Ok too fast dude! Slow down. Baby steps... Mithila... Baby steps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 235 16
Desi Dark Romance BookπŸ’„ γ€ŠAbhimaan Singh Rathore β™‘ Shanvi Sinha》 β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡ He loved her but she never loved him .Was it all facade...
137K 3.2K 13
It all started when she first saw him on her way to college as a teenager. Although she didn't know about his past, she fell for him deeply. He also...
1.9M 83.3K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...
958K 10K 20
Earlier know as "Arranged or destine?" "why did you say that?! " Abheera asked "because you always gets in Trouble " Saransh replied "it's not like...