She took me to the sky | soos...

By neverland_078

Shuhua loves Soojin and everybody knows it. But what happens if Shuhuas dream of having Soojin as her girlfri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 | M
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Book
Chapter 24 (Bonus I)
Chapter 25 (Bonus II)

Chapter 11

4.6K 163 188
By neverland_078

Hi everyone, I just wanted to warn you that this chapter will contain slight smut. You  can skip if you aren't comfortable with stuff like that, but the fact that something had happened is important for the rest of the story.

Just for your information.

Finally it was Saturday. The members were super excited that they got a day off, so they couldn't really focus on practice.

Instead of training they had been discussing almost all Thursday evening and Friday what they would do on their free day.

Minnie and Miyeon decided to go shopping together, while Yuqi and Soyeon would stay home all day long and play video games.

The girls had bought a game console a few days ago, but they hadn't really had time to use it.

Soojin had thought long and carefully about Shuhuas and her activity on Saturday and came up with a nice idea.

She thought of going to the amusement park, because the younger girl loved stuff like this and afterwards they would go to a nice restaurant.

"Soojin what should I wear today?" Shuhua asked and tore the older girl out of her thoughts.

"Something chic, but not too chic" she answered simply.

"Wow, now I know exactly what to wear" the younger girl said sarcasm dripping in her voice and rolled her eyes.

Soojin hadn't told her what they are doing today, because it was a surprise and she was super excited.

"Move aside" the older girl said and pushed past Shuhua to have a better look in her closet.

She searched for something that would be fitting for today's activity and found something nice.

"That'll do the job" Soojin said and handed the younger girl a white blouse and skinny black pants.

"Isn't that a little bit too plain?" Shuhua asked unsure as she took the clothes.

"You don't even know what we are doing", Soojin fired back, "Do you really think I'd let you go outside if you don't look good? You could wear your black boots and the new coat"

Shuhua shrugged and began to undress.

"Oh my! Wait at least until I'm outside" the older girl yelped and her cheeks burned.

She turned around embarrassed and Shuhua chuckled at her sudden shyness.

Soojin left the room without looking at the younger girl a second time and went to get dressed herself.

Once she had finished and applied some light make-up, she went to the living room where Shuhua was busy chatting with Yuqi.

The two girls obviously had much fun and suddenly Soojin felt jealousy emerging.

She didn't like seeing her girlfriend sitting so close to Yuqi.

"Seo Soojin stop being jealous. Yuqi is just a friend and Shu is allowed to have friends. Man, I became so possessive" she scolded herself and snapped out of these thoughts.

"Finally you've finished", Shuhua said as she noticed Soojin standing in the door frame, "Can we go?"

The older girl nodded.

"Where are you going?" Yuqi asked curiously.

"It's a surprise. I don't know it either" Shuhua answered and glanced at Soojin.

"Oh okay. Then have fun" Yuqi answered and went to look for Soyeon.

She had quitted teasing Shuhua about her relationship with Soojin, she had a feeling that they would tell the members soon.

"So Ms. Seo", Shuhua said in a playful tone as the two girls left the dorm, "Would you tell me now what we are doing today? I'm dying of curiosity".

Soojin smirked and walked in direction of the bus stop. "If I tell you now, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore"

"At least a hint?", Shuhua asked and bounced around Soojin like a little child, "Please, I can't wait any longer"

"Come on hurry up or we'll miss our bus" she responded and grabbed the younger girls hand dragging her through the streets.

"You are impossible Soojin", Shuhua said pouting, "You just leave me in the dark like this...why do I love you again?"

"Because I'm such a nice person. Just wait a few more minutes" Soojin answered and smiled at Shuhuas cuteness.

They arrived at the bus stop, when the vehicle was already waiting.

It was almost back on the street, when the two girls got on. Soojin apologized to the bus driver and paid, while Shuhua was already looking for a seat.

The drive went smoothly. When the bus stopped in front of the amusement park and Soojin said they have to get out now, Shuhuas eyes widened and a large smile appeared in her face.

"We're going to the amusement park?!", she asked loudly as they stepped out of the bus and Soojin nodded.

"Oh my god, I've always wanted to come here again!" Shuhua was now almost screaming.

Soojin smiled, being happy that she liked it. She wanted to create a perfect day for Shuhua and it obviously started well.

"Do you want to stay here staring or can we go in?" she asked to which Shuhua nodded happily. This was a surprise well worth the waiting.

Soojin paid again and they entered the park.

Bouncing around excitedly, Shuhua pointed at everything she wanted to do and was indistinguishable from the children who were here with their parents.

Soojin had to make the choice what to do first, because Shuhua couldn't decide.

She wanted to do everything at once and scampered to and fro the entrances of about 20 fun rides.

Soojin chose a not too scary looking roller coaster as their first action, not that she was afraid of things like that, but maybe a little bit intimidated.

Probably she just had to warm-up.

The two girls spent the whole remaining morning on different roller coasters and free fall towers.

Shuhua looked so happy, the smile on her lips never disappeared and her eyes were literally sparkling.

Soojin loved that sight, seeing the girl genuinely happy was making her so content as well.

They enjoyed a few more rides, but then Shuhuas stomach rumpled and they looked for something to eat. A stand of churros caught their attention and they bought some.

After the two had finished their lunch Shuhua was already on the move to another roller coaster, but Soojin stopped her.

"I need a break" she whined and hold her stomach.

"Aren't you feeling well?" Shuhua asked and her smile yield to a concerned expression immediately.

"I'm fine, but if I go on another ride now I'll throw up. I ate too much" Soojin answered.

Shuhua sat back down on the bench and wrapped her arm around the older girls shoulder.

"Then we'll wait until you are feeling better" she said.

Soojins lips curled up, it was so cute how Shuhua cared about her so much.

"So, what do you want to do now?" she asked after a while.

"I don't know, maybe something more calm" Shuhua answered, still being a little bit concerned about Soojin.

She knew exactly that the older girl wanted to create a perfect day and would definitely hide if she wasn't feeling well, just to make her happy. That's why she wanted to not go on another roller coaster ride now.

"What about going in the haunted house?" Soojin asked.

"Are you crazy?!" Shuhua exclaimed.

"Why? I thought you like these kind of things?"

"But you don't", Shuhua sighed, "I don't want you to be uncomfortable"

"But it's your free day" Soojin responded and stood up determined to go to the haunted house.

"No. It's our free day and I want to do something we both want to do" the younger girl said calmly.

Soojin turned around and saw Shuhua sitting on the bench with a certain expression.

"Come, I know what we can do" she said and grabbed the older girls hand.

"Where are we going?" Soojin asked and Shuhua smirked.

"It's a surprise"

Their destination was a quiet garden with some small ponds and beautiful cherry trees.

"Wow that's beautiful. I didn't know they have this here" Soojin said excitedly and now she was the one with sparkling eyes and Shuhua loved seeing her like this.

They strolled through the small garden holding hands and taking pictures here and there.

"We've never made a proper couple selfie" Soojin stated as they passed an especially huge tree.

"You're right, let's do that now" Shuhua answered and pulled her phone out of her pocket. The two girls positioned themselves in front of the tree.

"Say cheese my little cherry" Shuhua said, which made Soojin smile right away.

She never used that nickname before, but now it was more than fitting.

"So, now I need some action" Soojin said after they took some more photos.

"Are you sure you're feeling good again?" Shuhua asked concerned. The last thing she wanted was Soojin getting ill, just because she didn't want to disappoint her.

"Yes everything's fine, that stroll was really soothing"

The afternoon they spent on fun rides again. With every ride it became more fun for Soojin, she wasn't intimidated any longer, it was pure joy now.

When it got darker Soojin thought that it would be great to end the day in the amusement park with a ride on the big wheel and Shuhua instantly agreed.

They got on their cabin, which luckily was empty, so they could cuddle up to each other.

Their ride started and their cabin slowly moved upward.

Suddenly Shuhua began to sing quietly.

"Oh my god, she took me to the sky"

She was surprised as Soojin joined.

"Oh my god, she showed me all the stars"

They looked at each other and smiled.

Shuhua laid her head on Soojins shoulder.

"It's a beautiful song, isn't it?", she said and felt how Soojin nodded, "Sometimes I think it is about us"

"Why that?" Soojin asked curiously.

"I don't know, the lyrics just sound like they were about us. I was captivated by you, lost my mind because I couldn't call you mine, but couldn't let you go either"

That made Soojin contemplative. Shuhua was kinda right, it sounded very much like their relationship.

"But the girl in the song doesn't end up with her love, she doesn't have the courage to tell her about her feelings" she replied and looked down at Shuhua.

"That's right, but we were brave enough and now we are happy" she said and met Soojins gaze.

"You were brave enough. If you hadn't kissed me in the practice room I still would be like the girl from the song"

"Soojin are you shy, because you just said something romantic?" Shuhua asked and giggled.

"What makes you think that way?"

"You are blushing"

Soojin looked away in embarrassment and her cheeks were burning.

"Hey it isn't bad to be romantic sometimes" Shuhua said and tapped on the older girls thigh making her hesitantly shifting her gaze back to Shuhua.

She moved a bit closer bringing her face close to Soojins.

"If people are romantic, it often ends up like this"

Soojins furrowed her brows and asked "Like what?", which made the younger girl smirk.

Actually she already knew the answer and quickly connected her lips with Shuhuas, before she could respond anything.

She laid her hand on Shuhuas cheek before parting the kiss, which her girlfriend didn't like at all.

As fast as a flash she wrapped her arms around Soojins neck pulling her back and kissed her hungrily.

She wanted more, but until now she always had contained herself. However, Soojins words had been lighting a fire inside her.

But unfortunately their ride ended and they had to get out. Shuhua wasn't satisfied, she wanted Soojin back in her arms and her lips back on hers.

"Actually I wanted to take you out for dinner now, but-" Soojin said as they left the amusement park.

"Maybe we could delay the dinner to next weekend" Shuhua interrupted her and looked up, lust swimming in her eyes.

Soojin really wanted to complete their day, she had already reserved a table, but that look made something flip inside her.

"Let's go home" she rasped and dragged Shuhua to the bus stop.

They drove home, the tension getting hotter with every second that passed until it was almost unbearable.

Shuhua didn't want to, couldn't, wait any longer. She was craving for touching Soojin and if she couldn't lay her hands on the older girls body any time soon, she'd go crazy.

After a quarter of an hour they finally reached their stop and the two girls wasted no time getting out the bus and rushing back to their dorm.

When they entered nobody was there, all of the other members had been going out for dinner, according to the sticky note on the front door.

Lucky for Soojin and Shuhua, nobody would interrupt them.

(Here we go...)

Soojin hadn't even really taken off her jacket and shoes, when Shuhua hungrily connected their lips.

The taller girl kissed back demandingly. She didn't care about her actual plans for the evening anymore.

This was what she dreamed of since she had been fallen for Shuhua. Kissing her, being able to claim her were the things she waited for, for so long and now they got real.

"We should take this to bed" Soojin whispered quite out of breath to which Shuhua nodded aggressively.

Careless discarding her jacket Soojin picked her up and headed to her room.

Closing the door with a hard kick she quickly laid Shuhua on her bed hovering above her.

"So my little babygirl, you're very impatient today, aren't you?" Soojin said lowering her voice, which sent shivers down Shuhuas spine.

"Then I should better hurry and give you what you're craving for" the older girl continued smirking and bent down kissing Shuhua roughly.

The younger girl ran her hands through Soojins hair pulling her closer.

She bit Soojins lower lip asking for entrance, which the older girls denied and Shuhua could feel how she was smiling darkly in the kiss.

Her hands wandered from Soojins hair down her spine landing on her ass squeezing it lightly.

Soojin let out a breathy moan and Shuhua seized her chance quickly shoving her tongue in the older's mouth.

Soojin liked it, yet she wanted to get back her control and slipped her hands under Shuhuas shirt.

"You look great in that outfit, but you'd look even better if you get rid of it" she rasped pulling the blouse a little higher exposing Shuhuas stomach.

The younger girl sat up letting Soojin take it off leaving her in her bra.

"But I'm not the only shirtless person here" she said seductively ripping Soojins shirt off as well and threw it away.

The older girl pushed her back on the mattress and started attaching her lips on Shuhuas neck.

She quickly found a sweet spot and bit it, making the younger girl whimper in approval.

That turned Soojin on even more and she traveled down marking Shuhuas fair skin.

She left hickeys all over her neck and chest, while the younger girl ran her hands all over Soojins body whimpering more with every purple mark she left.

When Soojin reached Shuhuas stomach she grabbed the pants waistband and roughly pulled them down, leaving the younger girl in her underwear.

"Nice choice" she said smirking and had a closer look at the girl underneath her. Seeing her lingerie and covered in hickeys made her super excited.

"Now it's my turn" Shuhua rasped taking advantage of Soojins inattention and flipped her over.

Being now on top she attacked the older girls neck leaving fewer but notable marks. Soojin let it happen, actually enjoying Shuhuas dominance very much.

Shuhuas hand traveled down and slowly opened the button of Soojins trousers.

The latter whimpered impatiently, she just wanted to get rid of these fucking pants.

Shuhua smirked, she liked how she had so much power over the older girl.

"Don't be so impatient, your trousers will leave your body fast enough" she said lowly and stopped sucking on Soojins neck meeting her gaze.

Soon enough the older girls pants left the bed.

Instantly Soojin took control flipping Shuhua again.

"Watch out babygirl" she rasped pinning Shuhua on the matress.

The dark and hungry look in her eyes were turning her on like crazy.

Soojin collided her lips with Shuhuas more demanding than before and her hands wandered down again grasping around the waistband of Shuhuas panties this time.

Suddenly the younger's body stiffened and her hands clutched around Soojins wrist stopping her from going any further.

She was certain that she wanted to do these kind of things with Soojin, but she didn't know if the other girl was also sure about that.

Shuhua knew that Soojin would do anything just to please her, even if it wasn't what she wanted and that's why Shuhua stopped her.

She didn't want her to feel pressured or uncomfortable.

The older girl broke the kiss not asking any questions, but with a sad look in her eyes and rolled over laying next to Shuhua.

"I love you" she said and kissed the younger girls cheek.

"I love you too" she answered retracing the heart tattoo on Soojins shoulder.

"Did I ever tell you that you're beautiful?" she asked after a while and stopped her movement.

"Everyday" Soojin answered smiling and stroked Shuhuas hair.

"But I haven't told you that these tattoos are making you extremely attractive"

"No, but thank you" Soojin giggled.

They laid next to each other enjoying the proximity and exchanged a few more kisses before Shuhua fell asleep in Soojins arms.

She was smiling and Soojins heart fluttered, she had never seen Shuhua smile when she was sleeping.

She kissed the younger girls forehead and snuggled up to her. After a few seconds she was driven off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 582 9
after having a one night stand, jeon soyeon and song yuqi end up living together and slowly realize their feelings are much more than just what they...
502 25 7
GIDLE fanfic !! writing this because there is not enough fanfics for neverlands Real life situations are referenced, but it's solely for the purpos...
230K 8.1K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...
10.4K 466 19
a story about two individuals who slowly fall in love and unravel their secrets under the night sky. . . . as song yuqi falls in love with jeon soy...